Page 102 of 138 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,080 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hey Ron, what's the difference between caber and prami and which do you prefer/recommend? I just can't seem to get my hand on caber anymore so I got a couple of bottles of prami instead.
    A brief summary: liquid Prami is similar to cabergoline. Pramipexole acts as a dopamine agonist. Dopamine's main function as a hormone is to inhibit the release of prolactin from the anterior lobe of the pituitary.

Cabergoline is a selective dopamine receptor agonist. This drug has a strong affinity for the dopamine D2 receptor. Cabergoline works to inhibit secretion of prolactin because it is a dopamine receptor agonist. This means that it acts upon dopamine receptors in the same way as dopamine does in the body. .05 mgs twice a week is usually plenty even while using tren and deca .

Be very careful with liquid prami as overdosing is easy to do and has put people in the ER. I highly recommend pharm grade carber that comes in tablets for thsoe who can get it!

slowpoison is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Proviron will not reduce estrogen levels to the point of retarding growth like letrozole or nolvadex can do. You don't need massive amounts of estrogen to make gains and having too much estogen is not healthy. Having enough estrogen present is key for all functions! Try 50 mgs per day. I have found masterone to be more effective at controlling estrogen than proviron but the anti-estrogenic properties of both proviron and masterone have demonstrated similar activity. For example: Proviron and Masteron have been successfully used as therapies for gynecomastia and breast cancer due to their mild anti-estrogenic effect but only masterone increases muscle mas so spedning your money on that drug is always advisable! A stronger estrogen reducing effect from drugs such as aromasin or even letro may be required given these two drugs do not control your gyno but let's hope not because they are very harsh on the human body. Also, too much prolactin can cause gyno which requires cabergoline. I've never had gyno or too high of estrogen but I have had issues with prolactin levels and I take caber to fix that problem.
    wow! thanks Ron for all that useful info, but help me out on this one then; Im doing 50 dbol , equipoise 400 & cypionate 400 for 10wks adding masteron to top it up, will that be a good idea? if yes then how much will be ideal? thanks

I am very sorry to hear this and I have a few questions as it's impossible to give a direct answer other wise. Are you getting your test from the same soruce and was your sex drive good on this same test 12 weeks prior? Also, have you been running any orals, tren or deca ? I have three thoughts and in this particular order: 1) You have got hold of some bunk test and proviron . 2) You have puffy nipples which tells me you might have high prolactin levels and you need some cabergoline. The proviron would lower estrogen levels and increase androgen levels enough to increase sex drive) 3) You have high blood pressure which decreases blood flow to the penis-hence decreasing sex drive and your ability to get an erection.
    now just to clarify, my condition as stated above is similar. I have puffy nipples with enlargement of the areola and the area around is puffy too. however there are no lumps that i can feel. is this because of prolactin or is it progesterone gyno. with reference to my query above will masteron solve the problem?if yes then what amt would be ideal? thanks again!
    Last edited by slowpoison; 06-15-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Difference between..armidex..n...aromasin ???please!!!

#1 exercise for glute..ham..tie..ins???

masterone..vs ..tren for gains???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    Difference between..armidex..n...aromasin ???please!!! Arimidex is better at inhibiting sulfatase than it is estradiol. Your main concern should be estradiol. Arimidex competes with testosterone for the aromatase as a way of inhibiting the conversion you would get from aromatase. Therefore, when you come off you get an estrogen rebound.
    Aromasin does not compete. It bascially comits suicide by clinging on to the aromatase and killing it. Therefore, aromasin does a little better job at reducing estradiol and there is no estrogen rebound when you come off of it because the aromatase has been destroyed-hence making in more user friendly for many to use long term, but not everyone!
    above

Blog Entries
    #1 exercise for glute..ham..tie..ins???Smith machine Super Lunges using a step-up often utilized in aerobic classes.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Hey Ronnie,

Long time reader been reading all the materiel you have posted up on this site. I always revert back to your thread when I find myself hitting plateaus.

I've seen a couple questions on here in regards to AAS and cutting..

I'm curious as to what your experience or input is on running a cycle with main goal being to cut BF% and eating in a caloric deficient? Is it useless to eat a caloric deficient diet while on cycle? Or does it have it's benefits?Using steroids while in a calorie deficit actually can actually have more beenfits than when you are in a calorie overage in terms of improving your health, preventing muscle/bone loss and your overall appearance. Dieting down without steroids causes certain muscle loss and a lack of hardness/vascularity. Steroids were designedby docotors to prevent muscle wasting while in a calorie deficit and you actually require higher dosages to prevent muscle loss than to gain muscle-hence the reason competitors take higher dosages (especially non aromatizing drugs) when prepping for a show.. Bulking up on steroids then trying to diet down without them is like taking 2 steps forward and then 2 steps back! How would one go about in his/her training split and would you do more or less reps/sets then compared to if you were bulking? Your weight training regimine should remain the same. All you need to do is gradually decrease carbs/fats and increase cardio in 2 week increments until you reach your goal. It's also a good idea to slightly increase reps once you hit a point of being really lean due to less water fat present to cushion the joints. Thanks Ronnie!
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Kenlie;6040517]Ok, I've decided not to run nolva during the slingshot cycle, but I have it already "on hand" in case I get gyno.
    I still haven't run my first cycle, yet.

BUT, I read from gyno thread that nolva would not do anything to stop/prevent gyno after first signs, if it appears. And they instructed to run letro instead, saying that it could actually remove the possible lump, if used right away, after signs.
    However I've read elsewhere that only surgery can remove the lump. Nothing is set in stone in terms of being able to get rid of gyno using various anti-es. For example, one of my friends started developing gyno 6 weeks ago using test and deca. To try and counteract the gyno he began using 300 mgsof masterone weekly and it was gone after 3 weeks. He will continue using the masterone! Others in his situation would have needed to go with something stronger such as letro then back down to masteone or aromasin after 2-4 weeks of use. may have needeople are bal eto eliminate the lump permanently with anti-es where as others require surgery. In general, if you get a lump and begin anti-es and get off anabolics that aromatize, the lump will leave until you start back on steroids. The only way to permanetly remove gyno in these situations would be surgically! What is your view on having letro on hand, instead of nolva? Letro is stronger and has more side effects. Some do fine on nolvadex but others require letro. With letro you will get less estrogen rebound and that's a good reason to keep letro on hand instead of nolvadex but the horrific side effects just aren't worth it for many!. You haven't really talked much about letro, so I'd like to know your view on it? There a good reason why NOT use letro? Letro is the strongest yet worst anti-es you can use in terms of your overall health and how you will feel while using it. It's so strong it is widely known for causing severe headaches, joint pain, kills libido, depression, moodiness, lethargicness, bone loss and loss in strength. I don't see the point?? You should feel great while on a cycle not like death! Remember, these stronger anti-es drugs were designed to treat cancer patients (most of whom are on chemotherapy at the time) and they can cause severe long term health consequence because you can't get a firm grip on what these drugs are doing to the body on the inside. I am of the opinion that even though some people do need the strogner anti-es to prevent gyno, there are many who could be spending their money more wisely on masteron to keep estrogen levels low enough to keep their gyno flare ups under control yet not in excess so that it hurts their health or lowers muscle mass gains. People tend to forget that it's okay to have more estrogen while running anabolics like test that aromatize. It's only people whose bodies over produce estrogen in relation to increasing test levels that need to be most concerned and no one has a precise formula as to where exactly estogen levels needs to be while running injectable test but we do know that you can still have what most of us would theorize as excessive estrogen levels even if gyno is not present. Still yet, there's a very high chance that running strong anti-es are as hard as if not harder on your overall health in the long run than estrogen levels being elevated. [COLOR="#FF0000"][U]PLEASE NOTE: MOST DEATHS THAT HAVE BEEN LINKED TO BODYBUILDER'S USING VARIOUS DRUGS IS HEART DISEASE AND LETRO IS VERY BAD FOR YOUR CHOLESTEROL LEVELS! [/U][/COLOR]Getting real masterone from a legit source is key as I am sure there is plenty of fake or watered down products being sold! A good way to know if your masteron is real is that if you go up to around 300mgs or more you will usually notice yourself becoming more irritable and feel a certain increase in libido due to the drugs androgenic properties. A big problem with the stronger class of anti-es is that they lower or destroy sex drive wherein contrast masterone actually improves sex drive. In addition, masterone helps enhance the anabolic efects of testosterone! Who doesn't want that!? QUOTE]above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-19-2012 at 07:27 AM.

MAD King is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

this is a great posting.
    I am 47, on HRT for a while with Testo Enan, HCG and Anastrozole E3D.
    I train seriously for the last 10 years with 3-4 times per week.
    I have a plateau for the last 2 years and would like to get a little bit more muscles.
    Do you have any idea how I can convince my doc to get me on Deca and D'Bol?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    above
    Thanks Ronnie!

I posted my projected cycle along with a few questions on pg 101 post #4040. Not sure if you might have missed it.

Thanks for the info!

travaldavas_taz is offline Junior Member
    Damn!!!
    Awesome post!
    Can really help me out one day! Thankz!

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;6038881]
    Quote Originally Posted by gonebluffn View Post
    Ronnie you have definately changed my physiquenI love your sling shot method but I only done 24 weeks with incredible results and I have regular blood work I have low T but last dr visit he said my liver enzymes were considerably high other than that healthy as can be ive started taking milk thistle but not sure that will solve the problem and I really dont want to come off do you recomend going ahead and running pct and staying off a couple months or just cut back to maybe 250 mg test a week. Just working out in general causes elevated enzymes so I do not think there is anything to be alarmed about unless you are running halotestin or other potent orals non-stop. Test is not going to put a noticeable strain on the liver at the dosages you are running. Some people like milk thistle while others feel sick on it, I never liked it personally. Last cycle 750 mg tren e 500 mg sust clen t3 2 on 2 off for six weeks and one more question I ve read so much about not running two nor19s together but tren slows my libido dramaticly and ive done a deca only cycle and my libido was through the roof even more so than when i ran with test I would like to split my tren and deca to 400 mg each and 5to 600 mg of test ive tried raising test but had no libido affect just increased sides of other compounds .thanks for the info sorry so long If your sex drive went up on deca in the past it could be that you were actually sold test but I have seen a few people have no issues while on deca. Everyone reacts a bit differently. You certainly need to be running cabergoline while on deca and/or tren if your libido is dropping and I do not recommend combining two nor19's unless you are one of these rare people who can tolerate it sexually. You might want to try test/masterone/deca and leave out the tren since masterone acts as a mild anti-estrogen and it does not convert to progesterone like tren. Some do much better sexually with that combo! /QUOTE]above

Thank you for your time and advice will give it a try .

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Ron,

I have been finishing 2 contest-prep cycle using Test Prop, Tren Ace, Tbol, Winstrol , Letro, Clen .
    Each contest-prep cycle was followed by 2 weeks of deload just using Test only.

After the deload, I want to continue reloading just for maintenance by using test + proviron while recovering my liver & cholesterol which have been screwed after 2 contest-prep cycles using lots of orals & strong anti-e like Femara (pharm grade letro).
    My plan would be 600-750mg Test per week + 50mg proviron per day to keep estrogen under control & maintain hardness/leaness.
    What's your thought on this?
    I want to use Test + Masteron stack, but it seems that I can't find legit masteron here in my country, so the choice would fall into proviron.

Does proviron hard on liver & cholesterol just like another orals?

Thanks for your input & help so far...

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;6043731]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenlie View Post
    Ok, I've decided not to run nolva during the slingshot cycle, but I have it already "on hand" in case I get gyno.
    I still haven't run my first cycle, yet.

BUT, I read from gyno thread that nolva would not do anything to stop/prevent gyno after first signs, if it appears. And they instructed to run letro instead, saying that it could actually remove the possible lump, if used right away, after signs.
    However I've read elsewhere that only surgery can remove the lump. Nothing is set in stone in terms of being able to get rid of gyno using various anti-es. For example, one of my friends started developing gyno 6 weeks ago using test and deca. To try and counteract the gyno he began using 300 mgs of masteron weekly and it was gone after 3 weeks. He will continue using the masteron! Others in his situation would have needed to go with something stronger such as letro then back down to masterone or aromasin after 2-4 weeks of use. may have needeople are bal eto eliminate the lump permanently with anti-es where as others require surgery. In general, if you get a lump and begin anti-es and get off anabolics that aromatize, the lump will leave until you start back on steroids. The only way to permanetly remove gyno in these situations would be surgically! What is your view on having letro on hand, instead of nolva? Letro is stronger and has more side effects. Some do fine on nolvadex but others require letro. With letro you will get less estrogen rebound and that's a good reason to keep letro on hand instead of nolvadex but the horrific side effects just aren't worth it for many!. You haven't really talked much about letro, so I'd like to know your view on it? There a good reason why NOT use letro? Letro is the strongest yet worst anti-es you can use in terms of your overall health and how you will feel while using it. It's so strong it is widely known for causing severe headaches, joint pain, kills libido, depression, moodiness, lethargicness, bone loss and loss in strength. I don't see the point?? You should feel great while on a cycle not like death! Remember, these stronger anti-es drugs were designed to treat cancer patients (most of whom are on chemotherapy at the time) and they can cause severe long term health consequence because you can't get a firm grip on what these drugs are doing to the body on the inside. I am of the opinion that even though some people do need the stronger anti-es to prevent gyno, there are many who could be spending their money more wisely on masteron to keep estrogen levels low enough to keep their gyno flare ups under control yet not in excess so that it hurts their health or lower muscle mass gains. People tend to forget that it's okay to have more estrogen while running anabolics like test that aromatize. It's only theose whose bodies over produce too much estrogen in relation to increasing test levels that need to be most concerned and no one has a precise formula as to where exactly estogen levels needs to be while running injectable test but we do know that you can still have what most of us would theorize as excessive estrogen levels even if gyno is not present. Still yet, there's a very high chance that running strong anti-es are harder or just about as hard on your overall health in the long run than having elevating estrogen levels that are elevated. [COLOR="#FF0000"][U]PLEASE NOTE: MOST DEATHS THAT HAVE BEEN LINKED TO BODYBUILDER'S USING VARIOUS DRUGS IS HEART DISEASE AND LETRO IS VERY BAD FOR YOUR CHOLESTEROL LEVELS! [/U][/COLOR]Getting real masterone from a legit source is key as I am sure there is plenty of fake or watered down products being sold! A good way to know if your masteron is real is that if you go up to around 300mgs or more you will usually notice yourself becoming more irritable and feel a certain increase in libido due to the drugs androgenic properties. A big problem with the stronger class of anti-es is that they lower or destroy sex drive wherein contrast masterone actually improves sex drive. In addition, masterone helps enhance the anabolic efects of testosterone! Who doesn't want that!? QUOTE]above
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-22-2012 at 05:37 AM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A brief summary: liquid Prami is similar to cabergoline. Pramipexole acts as a dopamine agonist. Dopamine's main function as a hormone is to inhibit the release of prolactin from the anterior lobe of the pituitary.

Cabergoline is a selective dopamine receptor agonist. This drug has a strong affinity for the dopamine D2 receptor. Cabergoline works to inhibit secretion of prolactin because it is a dopamine receptor agonist. This means that it acts upon dopamine receptors in the same way as dopamine does in the body. .05 mgs twice a week is usually plenty even while using tren and deca .

Be very careful with liquid prami as overdosing is easy to do and has put people in the ER. I highly recommend pharm grade carber that comes in tablets for thsoe who can get it!
    So what would be a good, safe dose to start out with on the Prami

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=The Titan99;6045805]So what would be a good, safe dose to start out with on the Prami[/QUOTE].1ml at bedtime is a good place to start because this is a powerful drug can can produce multiple side effects.

slowpoison is offline Junior Member
    just in case you may have missed my post:

Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland
    Proviron will not reduce estrogen levels to the point of retarding growth like letrozole or nolvadex can do. You don't need massive amounts of estrogen to make gains and having too much estogen is not healthy. Having enough estrogen present is key for all functions! Try 50 mgs per day. I have found masterone to be more effective at controlling estrogen than proviron but the anti-estrogenic properties of both proviron and masterone have demonstrated similar activity. For example: Proviron and Masteron have been successfully used as therapies for gynecomastia and breast cancer due to their mild anti-estrogenic effect but only masterone increases muscle mas so spedning your money on that drug is always advisable! A stronger estrogen reducing effect from drugs such as aromasin or even letro may be required given these two drugs do not control your gyno but let's hope not because they are very harsh on the human body. Also, too much prolactin can cause gyno which requires cabergoline. I've never had gyno or too high of estrogen but I have had issues with prolactin levels and I take caber to fix that problem.

wow! thanks Ron for all that useful info, but help me out on this one then; Im doing 50 dbol , equipoise 400 & cypionate 400 for 10wks adding masteron to top it up, will that be a good idea? if yes then how much will be ideal? thanks

Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland
    I am very sorry to hear this and I have a few questions as it's impossible to give a direct answer other wise. Are you getting your test from the same soruce and was your sex drive good on this same test 12 weeks prior? Also, have you been running any orals, tren or deca ? I have three thoughts and in this particular order: 1) You have got hold of some bunk test and proviron . 2) You have puffy nipples which tells me you might have high prolactin levels and you need some cabergoline. The proviron would lower estrogen levels and increase androgen levels enough to increase sex drive) 3) You have high blood pressure which decreases blood flow to the penis-hence decreasing sex drive and your ability to get an erection.

now just to clarify, my condition as stated above is similar. I have puffy nipples with enlargement of the areola and the area around is puffy too. however there are no lumps that i can feel. is this because of prolactin or is it progesterone gyno . with reference to my query above will masteron solve the problem?if yes then what amt would be ideal? thanks again!

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie, can I ask when you say load, pct for 2weeks, reload. Your test levels are still high so doesn't that make the clomid and nolvadex void? as your test levels are still too high for your natural test to try kick in? I would be doing pct rather than bridge as I do worry about losing natural test for good. Also what dosage of clomid and nolvadex would you recommend daily for those 2 weeks? Thanks mate

Kenlie is offline Junior Member
    One more thing about my planned cycle...

if I have 400mg/ml testosterone , where I have 120 test cyp + 120 test enan + 160 testosterone decanoate, then does it make sense to run nandrolone decanoate with it later (in my second 8 weeks)?

What I'm saying, is that when it already has test deca , then does nandro deca still make sense? Or should I just run nothing but testosterone... and then when I get rich by winning in lotto, run masterone with it...

Blog Entries
    Hey Ronnie,

This is what I built up for my cycle using your Deload/Reload main goal here is cutting my BF% to sub 10% and maintaining an possibly gaining some size. I've ran 2 cycles in the past each length only 8 weeks of Prop. This would be my first run with the slingshot method.

Stats -

5'11
    14% BF

Proposed Reload/Deload -

Phase 1

(Reload) Weeks 1-8

500mg Test E/wk(increase to 750 mgs weekly here)
    (Deload) Weeks 9-10

250mg Test E/wk

Phase 2

(Reload) Weeks 11-18

500mg Test E/wk(increase to 750 mgs of test here as well)100mg Injectable Winstrol EOD

(Deload) Weeks 19-20

250mg Test E/wk
    50mg Injectable Winstrol EOD (use only test during deload by taking out winstrol.)

*I also have T3/Clen on hand, how would you incorporate this? T3 makes me feel pretty lethargic even at 50mg. I would try 33.3mgs max of T-3 because 50 mgs daily is probably going to cause muscle loss without using growth hormone or at least a lot more anabolics.Focus more on diet/cardio. Ramp up clen 20mcg every 2 weeks for 8 weeks? yes! Goal is to have Abs as defined as possible.

PCT -

Weeks 21-22 - HCG 2500iu EOD ( Can I run the HCG directly after my last pin of Test E or should I wait the 14 days for the Test to clear?) Best to start on it 7 days after your last shot.Weeks 22-25 - Nolva at 40/20/20/20, Clomid - 100/50/50/50 Looks good except no nolvadex is needed!

I also have A-Dex on hand, would you just wait until gyno signs to start using it or incorporate it into my PCT? Use only if gyno appears. I would have added masteron to this cycle to make abs more visible! Also noticed in some other posts you said not to use Nolva if you're not running an anti-e during cycle, would I just run the Nolva and the A-Dex the week after for estro rebound? There would be no estrogen rebound during pct because when you quit taking test there is none left to aromatize into estrogen.
    Diet -

I consider myself an Endomorph, I tend to gain with ease but have to bust my ass just to loose a little.

Going to follow your carb/cal cycling slingshot during cycle as well.

Since main goal is cutting here, would 1 carb up day be more beneficial vice 2?I would try carbing up on saturdays only since you are endomorph. If you start feeling too depleted then do a small/medium carb up on wednesdays is in order.RELOAD
    Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday - 270g Protein, 105g Carbs, 75g Fats(lower the fats?)For starters take fats down to 50 per day and increase carbs to 150 per day.Wednesday/Saturday - 180g Protein, 350g Carbs, 25g Fats(To many carbs?)fine for saturday but go up to only 200 on wednesday

On deloads the macros would remain the same except bring Protein down to 200g and add the aditional to fats and some carbs so would look like this on Deload If you are in a pure cutting phase you do not need to deload.You would relaod with test/winstrol all the way through for as long as it took to get the fat off!
    DELOAD

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday - 180g Protein, 105g Carbs, 105g Fats
    Wednesday/Saturday - 180g Protein, 350g Carbs, 25g Fats

Do I have a good understanding of the slingshot diet to lower BF% while adding LBM? Granted macro choices related to my stats (185 5'11 14%BF) Goal is to have abs as defined as possible, are these macros in the right ballpark compared to my stats?

For most BF% loss what do you think of Intermittent Fasting diet with these macros(Eating all of it within a 4-6 hour window.) Or would just a regular eating throughout the day diet be more beneficial?

This is what I have built for my training split

RELOAD

1 - Chest, Abs
    2 - Delts, Traps
    3 - Back, Abs
    4 - OFF
    5 - Bi's, Tri's, Abs
    6 - Legs
    7 - OFF

10-12 Sets/6-8 Reps High Volume

Abs will be 6 sets 15-20reps (Lower reps?)

DELOAD

Same Split

4-6 Sets/10-15 Reps Low Volume

Noticed in another post you mentioned to alternate weeks of 1 week 10-12 Sets 6-8 Reps High Volume and 2nd week 4-6 Sets 10-15 Reps Low Volume then repeat. Isn't this the same as Reload/Deload? Or would you just stick to plan I posted above all 8 weeks then lower sets and volume only in deloads?

This is basically everything I've gathered from your reads and I hope I got it all. It's not to detailed but I just want to make sure I'm understanding everything. Appreciate everything you have provided and helped with on here, Great stuff.

Looking forward to hearing back from you Ronnie
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Ron,

I have been finishing 2 contest-prep cycle using Test Prop, Tren Ace, Tbol, Winstrol , Letro, Clen .
    Each contest-prep cycle was followed by 2 weeks of deload just using Test only.

After the deload, I want to continue reloading just for maintenance by using test + proviron while recovering my liver & cholesterol which have been screwed after 2 contest-prep cycles using lots of orals & strong anti-e like Femara (pharm grade letro).
    My plan would be 600-750mg Test per week + 50mg proviron per day to keep estrogen under control & maintain hardness/leaness.
    I want to use Test + Masteron stack, but it seems that I can't find legit masteron here in my country, so the choice would fall into proviron.

Does proviron hard on liver & cholesterol just like another orals? It is not hard on the liver like other 17 alkylated orals but it will bump cholesterol some but not to the degree as the 17 alkylated Thanks for your input & help so far...
    above

daniel20 is offline New Member
    Ronnie, do you believe that high doses of vitamin b5 (Pantothenic acid) can help with steroid induced acne? I got a fair bit of acne only on my face during my last cycle, (which also could have been from overuse of skin cleaning products) and I want to try and minimise it this time round. I heard 3-5g of vitamin b5 has helped a lot of people. Of course my last resort will be accutane at 10mg ed :/

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ron, my energy levels are at an all-time low and my appetite is terrible. I can usually get 5000 cal of clean food in easily and now I'm really struggling with3500-4000. I'm running Test A/Tren A/Mast P at 700 mg along with 400 mg Test E, 350 mg Test P, proviron 50 mg. Also running 8 i.u.'s of GH. I've done all these compounds together and in various combo's AND at a lot higher doses than right now with no problem other than a little insomnia from the tren. Also I'm not over training, actually what I feel to be under training due to postponed workouts because of the energy thing. 2 things I am doing for the first time is 50 mcg's of T3 as well as 50 mg of tbol ed. Do you think it might be because of one of these new compounds that I'm having these problems with energy and appetite? As you can see this is a lot of expensive gear to be on and not eating/training to the max. I'm especially concerned about the appetite. Right now my stats are 255 lbs. 6'2" 10 % BF 47 years old. Whatever you suggest I will implement immediately.

Blog Entries
    Hey Ronnie,

This is what I built up for my cycle using your Deload/Reload main goal here is cutting my BF% to sub 10% and maintaining an possibly gaining some size. I've ran 2 cycles in the past each length only 8 weeks of Prop. This would be my first run with the slingshot method.

Stats -

5'11
    14% BF

Proposed Reload/Deload -

Phase 1

(Reload) Weeks 1-8

500mg Test E/wk

(Deload) Weeks 9-10

250mg Test E/wk

Phase 2

(Reload) Weeks 11-18

500mg Test E/wk
    100mg Injectable Winstrol EOD

(Deload) Weeks 19-20

250mg Test E/wk
    50mg Injectable Winstrol EOD

*I also have T3/Clen on hand, how would you incorporate this? T3 makes me feel pretty lethargic even at 50mg. Ramp up clen 20mcg every 2 weeks for 8 weeks? Goal is to have Abs as defined as possible.

PCT -

Weeks 21-22 - HCG 2500iu EOD ( Can I run the HCG directly after my last pin of Test E or should I wait the 14 days for the Test to clear?)
    Weeks 22-25 - Nolva at 40/20/20/20, Clomid - 100/50/50/50

I also have A-Dex on hand, would you just wait until gyno signs to start using it or incorporate it into my PCT? Also noticed in some other posts you said not to use Nolva if you're not running an anti-e during cycle, would I just run the Nolva and the A-Dex the week after for estro rebound?

Diet -

I consider myself an Endomorph, I tend to gain with ease but have to bust my ass just to loose a little.

Going to follow your carb/cal cycling slingshot during cycle as well.

Since main goal is cutting here, would 1 carb up day be more beneficial vice 2?

RELOAD
    Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday - 270g Protein, 105g Carbs, 75g Fats(lower the fats?)
    Wednesday/Saturday - 180g Protein, 350g Carbs, 25g Fats(To many carbs?)

On deloads the macros would remain the same except bring Protein down to 200g and add the aditional to fats and some carbs so would look like this on Deload

DELOAD

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday - 180g Protein, 105g Carbs, 105g Fats
    Wednesday/Saturday - 180g Protein, 350g Carbs, 25g Fats

Do I have a good understanding of the slingshot diet to lower BF% while adding LBM? Granted macro choices related to my stats (185 5'11 14%BF) Goal is to have abs as defined as possible, are these macros in the right ballpark compared to my stats?

For most BF% loss what do you think of Intermittent Fasting diet with these macros(Eating all of it within a 4-6 hour window.) Or would just a regular eating throughout the day diet be more beneficial?

This is what I have built for my training split

RELOAD

1 - Chest, Abs
    2 - Delts, Traps
    3 - Back, Abs
    4 - OFF
    5 - Bi's, Tri's, Abs
    6 - Legs
    7 - OFF

10-12 Sets/6-8 Reps High Volume(for size I like a combination of 6-12 reps per sets but once you get really lean I would suggest staying at around 10-15 reps per set to spare the joints as much as possible.)
    Abs will be 6 sets 15-20reps (Lower reps?)

DELOAD

Same Split

4-6 Sets/10-15 Reps Low Volume this is pefect for a deload if you follow this route
    Noticed in another post you mentioned to alternate weeks of 1 week 10-12 Sets 6-8 Reps High Volume and 2nd week 4-6 Sets 10-15 Reps Low Volume then repeat. Isn't this the same as Reload/Deload? No its not the same because when you alternate between heavy and light weeksduring reloads your volume does not decrease as it does in a deload!Or would you just stick to plan I posted above all 8 weeks then lower sets and volume only in deloads?You can do it either way![U][/U]I woud lower sets only in deloads but if you are in a pre-contest cutting phase you skip the deload and keep volume high and you do not decrease anabolics.You would also increase anabolics during last 8 weeks before a show.This is basically everything I've gathered from your reads and I hope I got it all. It's not to detailed but I just want to make sure I'm understanding everything. Appreciate everything you have provided and helped with on here, Great stuff.

Looking forward to hearing back from you Ronnie
    above..finished second part of this questions. Note: It would be great if you guys could split up your answers in different post like vascularvince does so I have time to get each one fully answered. I can't often spend a lot of time on one post so please spread out your questions in multiple post..Thank you guys!

Blog Entries

Exclamation Please split up questions a little more if you don't mind

Note: It would be best if you guys could split up your answers in different post like vascularvince does so I have time to get each one fully answered. I can't often spend a lot of time on one post answering multiple questions so please spread out your questions in multiple post to the best of your ability..Thank you guys!

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=MAD King;6043740]Hi Ronnie,

this is a great posting.
    I am 47, on HRT for a while with Testo Enan, HCG and Anastrozole E3D.
    I train seriously for the last 10 years with 3-4 times per week.
    I have a plateau for the last 2 years and would like to get a little bit more muscles.
    Do you have any idea how I can convince my doc to get me on Deca and D'Bol? Absolutely not![/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpoison View Post
    wow! thanks Ron for all that useful info, but help me out on this one then; Im doing 50 dbol , equipoise 400 & cypionate 400 for 10wks adding masteron to top it up, will that be a good idea? if yes then how much will be ideal? Use 300 mgs of masteron weekly. I would disregard EQ for future cycles thanks

now just to clarify, my condition as stated above is similar. I have puffy nipples with enlargement of the areola and the area around is puffy too. however there are no lumps that i can feel. is this because of prolactin or is it progesterone gyno. with reference to my query above will masteron solve the problem? The accumulation of glandular tissue focused under the areola can be due to gyno or excess fat which can be remedied by targeted exercises to work the lower chest and losing body fat.I would focus on decline presses, a stricter diet to lose body fat, 300- 600 mgs of masteron weekly and get some carber or prami. If that does not work then add aromasin into the mix until it subsides then try using only masterone and carber or praim to keep it under control. In addition,the nipple itself will mostly likely get puffy and sometimes darker with prolactin based gyno. It can progress to the point you begin to lactate and your sweat will often have a funky smell.Estrogen based gyno manifest itself as having lumps(quite often painful) in the tissue beneath the nipple.You can have both estrogen/progestin and prolactin gyno at the same time as well. .

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/47...#ixzz1yUTNouZ2 if yes then what amt would be ideal? thanks again!
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-23-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    masterone..vs ..tren for gains??? If you are one of these people who have trouble breathing while on tren then I would say go with masteron. Also, if you cannot use very much test while on tren due to increased side effects and/or cannot sleep on tren which deters growth big-time then you are also a good candidate for masteron over tren. Masteron is a more potent androgen than it appears on paper and it lowers SHBG levels and estrogen. The relatively low anabolic and androgenic ratings that it has don’t really do it justice. It is very capable of producing the hard quality look, fat loss and agression to train harder when combined with test. However, tren is more powerful in terms of gains for those who can do not have severe side effects! Masteron stacks well with testosterone, nandrolone and d-bol. Tren does not stack well with deca for the most part but it does with test and d-bol.
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-23-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=daniel20;6048417]Ronnie, do you believe that high doses of vitamin b5 (Pantothenic acid) can help with steroid induced acne? I got a fair bit of acne only on my face during my last cycle, (which also could have been from overuse of skin cleaning products) and I want to try and minimise it this time round. I heard 3-5g of vitamin b5 has helped a lot of people. Of course my last resort will be accutane at 10mg ed :/[/QUOTE[B]]You can give it a try but I have not known of anyone personally who has had luck with b5. I would recommend trying 100 mgs of doxycycline daily before accutane because accutane dries you out to the point it can cause joint and spinal disk problems-something you do not want to risk if possible. IMO no one should ever combine accutane and winstrol!!![/B]

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron, this last cycle I was running MENT (Acetate), Masteron P, NPP. A week before my deload I started adding 200 mg Test E Mon. and Thurs. It's the first time I've done a reload with all fast esters like this one. Usually I have either test Enth, Cyp or Sust, as a base, or run Prop for my deload at 350-525 mg. Anyway, WOW!!! Unbelievable how my strength dropped during this last week!! I was squatting 462 lbs for 6 reps on my first working set last week for instance. This week I knew I would have to drop the weight and go for high reps. I was doing my second warm up set at 375 lbs when I realized that like it or not, this was my first working set, not a warm up after all. Like I said, WOW!! I got 10 reps but just barely!!! Almost panicked was thinking about 1 ml of prop being afraid I'd waste away!! I haven't done that since I thought I'd wait to get your opinion on the subject. Like I said, I led the thing by a week and still felt like the rug was jerked out from under me. I'm wondering if this is cool or if you'd leave in say 400 mg of enth during future reloads, deload with prop or just do it like I have been?
    I answered this question previously but forgot to add that creatine is a great addition for 2 week deloads to help maintain strength!

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Ron, I don't wanna come ON & OFF cycle since it always gives me yoyo-ing effect which isn't healthy at all, besides I compete too..
    Of course I do regular bloodwork every 4-6 months to keep everything in check.

I am staying ON cycle year round with reload & deload (8-10 weeks blasting with high dose & 2-4 weeks deload/prime with cruise dose/test only).
    I use 500IU of HCG per week during reload and OFF from HCG during deload. Do you think I can stay this method year round & be safe?
    How about the testes desentization after years of HCG usage even small dose only?
    I am using small dose of HCG to keep testes functioning (250IU twice per week for total 500IU per week) while reloading with 2 weeks breaks of HCG during the deload.

Any best recommendations & opinions for my condition, ron?

This is the best thread I've ever found in my life...
    Many Thanks, Brother...

Thanks for answering my question on the vitamin b5. I might see if my doc will prescribe me doxycycline first before I go for accutane. She has me using a topical cream DUAC which seems to be helping slightly. I think doxycycline is the next one she will prescribe if this acne doesn't clear up!

My question is why exactly do AAS users have to monitor RBC and why do we have to give blood every 4-6 months etc? I thought that you can't give blood because of the AAS in our system?

big ron...letro possibly increase prostrate cancer..from making body more androgenic ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    Ronnie, can I ask when you say load, pct for 2weeks, reload. Your test levels are still high so doesn't that make the clomid and nolvadex void? You dont pct during the 2 week deload, this is done post cycle! You stay on test during deloads. your test levels are still too high for your natural test to try kick in? I would be doing pct rather than bridge as I do worry about losing natural test for good. In this case run 500 of hcg weekly during entire cycle. Next cut out all hcg two weeks before the AAS clear your system. I suggest cutting out hcg at the same time of your last testosterone Enanthate shot during the second week of your deload. In final, do a 3 week pct with hcg at 2500 ius eod when off everything to ensure maximum recovery. Also what dosage of clomid and nolvadex would you recommend daily for those 2 weeks? None! Thanks mate
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-22-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron, my energy levels are at an all-time low and my appetite is terrible. I can usually get 5000 cal of clean food in easily and now I'm really struggling with3500-4000. I'm running Test A/Tren A/Mast P at 700 mg along with 400 mg Test E, 350 mg Test P, proviron 50 mg. Also running 8 i.u.'s of GH. I've done all these compounds together and in various combo's AND at a lot higher doses than right now with no problem other than a little insomnia from the tren. Also I'm not over training, actually what I feel to be under training due to postponed workouts because of the energy thing. 2 things I am doing for the first time is 50 mcg's of T3 as well as 50 mg of tbol ed. Do you think it might be because of one of these new compounds that I'm having these problems with energy and appetite? T-3 can lower energy and t-bol can lower appetite. Also, if you are running generic GH theres a good chance it's fake. Just ask moderator marcus300 about the validity of generic gh. You really need to be using pharm grade GH like ANSOMONE because who knows what you are really getting if it's chineese UG!? As you can see this is a lot of expensive gear to be on and not eating/training to the max. I'm especially concerned about the appetite. Right now my stats are 255 lbs. 6'2" 10 % BF 47 years old. Whatever you suggest I will implement immediately. Well, since it's summer I would not be too concerned about eating less because you will stay more ripped. This is actually a good thing for summer IMO.If you are trying to gain weight drop the t-bol and t-3. T-3 is for weight loss but can increase hunger so the supressed appetite from the t-bol is what you want. Anadrol does this as well-"helps counteract the increased hunger from t-3". If you get too sluggish drop t-3 to 25-33 daily. 50 is too much for some people!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    ron, i don't wanna come on & off cycle since it always gives me yoyo-ing effect which isn't healthy at all, besides i compete too.. I agree!!!Of course i do regular bloodwork every 4-6 months to keep everything in check.I AGREE AGAIN! 6 MONTHS IS GOOD.

I am staying on cycle year round with reload & deload (8-10 weeks blasting with high dose & 2-4 weeks deload/prime with cruise dose/test only).DO 8 WEEK RELOADS AND 2 WEEK DELOADS TO PREVENT LESS YO-YO EFFECT AND MAXIMIZE GAINS. YOU CAN STAY ON GH YEAR ROUND IF AFFORDABLE AND NOT PRONE TO GETTING DIABETES..I use 500iu of hcg per week during reload and off from hcg during deload. Do you think i can stay this method year round & be safe?i feel you need to go off all steroids for 6 weeks every 6 months for blood work to be safe.how about the testes desentization after years of hcg usage even small dose only?
    I am using small dose of hcg to keep testes functioning (250iu twice per week for total 500iu per week) while reloading with 2 weeks breaks of hcg during the deload.
    What's your thought on this? At the end of your 6 month cycles, drop the hcg 1 week before the test leaves your system. For example, you would drop hcg two weeks before your last test-e injection. Now if you are ending the cycle deloading with orals you would drop the hcg 7 days before your last oral dosage. This will allow for hormone levels to lower yet not in excess, while helping LH begin from your pituitary gland-hence stimulating your testes to begin producing test again. Full recovery begins when you are off hcg because your system will not release its own LH until the hcg begins leaving your system.

Using hcg at 500 iu weekly during a steroid cycle will help prevent testicular degeneration. When causing the the testis to not function due to not using hcg during a 20 week slingshot cycle, leydig cell volume decreases by almost 100 percent. If you have allowed your testes to desensitize over the length of a basic 20 week slingshot cycle by not using 500 ius of hcg weekly, then you would require a high dosage of hcg at the end of your cycle for around 3-4 weeks to regain normal testicular function.This same rule applies to those who stay on long cycles and use 500 iu of hcg weekly (you will still need high dosages of hcg for 3-4 weeks post cycle after being on 6 months straight even though 500 iu of hcg was used throughout entire cycle). Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 250 iu of hcg administered twice a week should be sufficient enough to preserve most testicular function without creating desensitization that can be caused by using higher doses for lengthy periods of time. It is important that low doses of hcg are started at the beginning of the cycle. Also, it’s important to discontinue the hcg around 1 week before you start a full blown pct of 2500 iu eod for 3-4 weeks so that your leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitize some to your body’s own LH production.
    any best recommendations & opinions for my condition, ron?

This is the best thread i've ever found in my life...thank you!
    Many thanks, brother...
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-23-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Everyone please read abour hcg and testicular function!

NOTE FOR COMPETITORS OR THOSE WHO STAY ON STEROIDS MOST OF THE YEAR: At the end of your 6 month cycles to have blood work checked, drop the hcg 1 week before the test leaves your system. For example, you would drop hcg two weeks before your last test-e injection. Now if you are ending the cycle deloading with orals you would drop the hcg 7 days before your last oral dosage. This will allow for hormone levels to lower yet not in excess, while helping LH begin from your pituitary gland-hence stimulating your testes to begin producing test again. Full recovery begins when you are off hcg because your system will not release its own LH until the hcg begins leaving your system.

Using hcg at 500 iu weekly during a steroid cycle will help prevent testicular degeneration. When causing the the testis to not function due to not using hcg during a 20 week slingshot cycle, leydig cell volume decreases by almost 100 percent. If you have allowed your testes to desensitize over the length of a basic 20 week slingshot cycle by not using 500 ius of hcg weekly, then you would require a high dosage of hcg at the end of your cycle for around 3-4 weeks to regain normal testicular function.This same rule applies to those who stay on long cycles and use 500 iu of hcg weekly (you will still need high dosages of hcg for 3-4 weeks post cycle after being on 6 months straight even though 500 iu of hcg was used throughout entire cycle). Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 250 iu of hcg administered twice a week should be sufficient enough to preserve most testicular function without creating desensitization that can be caused by using higher doses for lengthy periods of time. It is important that low doses of hcg are started at the beginning of the cycle. Also, it’s important to discontinue the hcg around 1 week before you start a full blown pct of 2500 iu eod for 3-4 weeks so that your leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitize some to your body’s own LH production
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-23-2012 at 09:08 PM.

NOTE FOR COMPETITORS OR THOSE WHO STAY ON STEROIDS MOST OF THE YEAR: At the end of your 6 month cycles to have blood work checked, drop the hcg 1 week before the test leaves your system. For example, you would drop hcg two weeks before your last test-e injection. Now if you are ending the cycle deloading with orals you would drop the hcg 7 days before your last oral dosage. This will allow for hormone levels to lower yet not in excess, while helping LH begin from your pituitary gland-hence stimulating your testes to begin producing test again. Full recovery begins when you are off hcg because your system will not release its own LH until the hcg begins leaving your system.

Using hcg at 500 iu weekly during a steroid cycle will help prevent testicular degeneration. When causing the the testis to not function due to not using hcg during a 20 week slingshot cycle, leydig cell volume decreases by almost 100 percent. If you have allowed your testes to desensitize over the length of a basic 20 week slingshot cycle by not using 500 ius of hcg weekly, then you would require a high dosage of hcg at the end of your cycle for around 3-4 weeks to regain normal testicular function.This same rule applies to those who stay on long cycles and use 500 iu of hcg weekly (you will still need high dosages of hcg for 3-4 weeks post cycle after being on 6 months straight even though 500 iu of hcg was used throughout entire cycle). Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 250 iu of hcg administered twice a week should be sufficient enough to preserve most testicular function without creating desensitization that can be caused by using higher doses for lengthy periods of time. It is important that low doses of hcg are started at the beginning of the cycle. Also, it’s important to discontinue the hcg around 1 weeks before you start a full blown pct of 2500 iu eod for 3-4 weeks so that your leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitize some to your body’s own LH production
    Great post!
    Though what are the disadvantages of NOT running the 500iu of HCG on cycle, if we are still to use high dosages of HCG 3-4 weeks post cycle regardless of whether HCG was ran during the 20 week blast?

adamjames is offline Member
    cant decide between masteron and primo Ron what would your preference be? Ive heard great things about masteron, not heard much about primo but its quite a bit more expensive compared to masteron (from my source anyway) and some of my friends swear by it
    thanks

Thread Information