Page 122 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122123124125126127132 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,880 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    Hey big Ron!

i know you are not a fan of volume training or twice a week training, but since i have a training partner for my next reload and deload. I really wanna focus on a frank Zane style routine. 3 on 1 off so body parts will be getting worked twice a week but using 75% of rep maxes weight. and 5 second negatives on the down phase. In setting up a volume style routine, should i be focused more or the number of sets im doing weekly or the reps i do weekly.

thanks
    Twice a week training is perfectly fine but high volume training is hard on the joints and CNS if you train to failure. Keep in mind Frank Zane did not train to failure a lot when doing high volume training. I would focus on both reps and sets. On heavy days perform fewer sets and on light days perform more sets! 6 sets at 6-10 reps per major bodypart like the chest on heavy days and 9 sets at 12-15 reps on light days is a good plan. Do not train to failure every set or you will burnout too fast.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-15-2013 at 10:30 PM.

skyjetcptn is offline New Member
    Wow, great info

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    % of extra free test...taking proviron with test??????????????? Let me illustrate by saying if your test levels are 1200 from injecting 1cc of test-e weekly then only around 1-3% of that amount is free test. When 50-100 mgs of proviron is added to that same 1cc of test, your test levels still totals 1200 but, your free test can increase anywhere from 10-20%. Free test is what builds muscle. Proviron magnifies the muslce building effects of test while simultaneously lowering estrogen!
    above

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    thanks ron!!

with the push/pull/ legs/off/

do i wanna go pull/push/legs/rest or pull/ legs /push /off

I know you advocate having a day off after leg day , and i fully agree, but at the same time using the concept that muscles can be ready to fire again with in 48 hours, i was wondering if its better to have legs in the middle so that the shoulder girdle has time to rest before the next work out.

what are your thoughts or experience with this.

Thanks in advance mate!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    thanks ron!!

with the push/pull/ legs/off/

do i wanna go pull/push/legs/rest or pull/ legs /push /off

I know you advocate having a day off after leg day , and i fully agree, but at the same time using the concept that muscles can be ready to fire again with in 48 hours, i was wondering if its better to have legs in the middle so that the shoulder girdle has time to rest before the next work out.

what are your thoughts or experience with this.

Thanks in advance mate!! I have some right shoulder issues (supraspinatus tendon/bursitus) so I perosnally would have to either put legs in the middle as you suggested or train chest, shoulders, triceps on day 1, back, biceps and traps on day 2, and legs on day 3.
    above

Blog Entries
    why tren .. hurts cardio??????? Trenbolone increases the production of several inflammatory prostaglandins. This seems to trigger the loss of cardiovascular endurance and shortness of breath many experience on tren. The elevated inflammatory hormones in the body causes the bronchial tubes to constrict and tren is mucous forming-hence causing allergy/cold/sinus- type symptoms.

For those dead set on using tren to get super lean in the summer but can't do much cardio, I suggest consuming fewer dietary fats and using less test or add anti-es to keep estrogen levels down.
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-17-2013 at 09:37 PM.

D@K
    D@K is offline New Member
    Hey big Ron

Searched the thread but couldn't find anything related to DNP use during the weeks 9 and 10 of a 20 weeks bulking cycle. This would serve getting rid of unwanted gained fat during first 8 weeks of bulking. Plus one would train with less volume/intensity on DNP, which is already meant to happen weeks 9-10, so seems to fit quite well.

Thoughts?

Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D@K View Post
    Hey big Ron

Searched the thread but couldn't find anything related to DNP use during the weeks 9 and 10 of a 20 weeks bulking cycle. This would serve getting rid of unwanted gained fat during first 8 weeks of bulking. Plus one would train with less volume/intensity on DNP, which is already meant to happen weeks 9-10, so seems to fit quite well.

Thoughts?

Thank you.
    I am of the strong opinion DNP can be dangerous and should not be used! Just eat clean and your body will thank you for it later down the road. You gain nothing if you destroy your health to lose a few pounds of fat. Even pro bodybuilders that I am acquainted with will not touch DNP and that's saying a lot.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-19-2013 at 02:41 PM.

how many mgs tren e=1000mgs test e????

fish oil dosing?????

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    deload = off cycle or during pct? can be off cycle, pct or during a bridge (using much lower amounts of steroids )

What do you recommend to do during the deload??

PCT for 2 weeks then back on?

Blog Entries
    fish oil dosing?????
    2-3 grams of EPA/ DHA daily.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-19-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGreg View Post
    deload = off cycle or during pct? can be off cycle, pct or during a bridge (using much lower amounts of steroids )

What do you recommend to do during the deload??

PCT for 2 weeks then back on?
    Some prefer to use hcg throughout their entire cycle, including the deload. But it takes longer than 2 weeks to regain full testicular function. The best way to do a deload is to bridge using a low dose of test weekly. Around 1cc of test-e weekly works well. Some go as low as a half a cc. And some just shoot test -c once at the beginning of their deload and allow it to be their entire deload. There are many ways it can be done.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-19-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    how many mgs tren e=1000mgs test e???? The main things to keep in mind is tren is 5x more potent than test.
    above

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's ur take on t3/albuterol on deload to reduce bf? Or t3 usage in general.

-TroN-

big ron...how much t4...with t3?????

anything outperform hcg ...pct?????

sugar alcohol .......count as carbs???????

pasta...n...milk...high glycemic?????

ron...can sex drive..shut down for good...after lengthy tren cycle??????

ron...does estrogen increase on using tren???

ron...tren..or...mast...=hair loss?????

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    2-3 grams of EPA/ DHA daily.
    thx..........doc rowland.........everyone grateful for words of wisdom!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    What's ur take on t3/albuterol on deload to reduce bf? Or t3 usage in general.

-TroN-
    Albuterol is not an effective fat burner like clenbuterol . T3 is fine but it would be best to run it for longer than 2 weeks when cutting. It won't hurt you to run it at 50 per day during deloads. I would also recommend not allowing your body fat levels to get too high when reloading as this can make the body insulin resistance-hence fewer amino acids will be able to enter muscle cells for repair and growth. It's always best to gain lean mass slowly. All to often people go by the weight on the scales and they are deceived into thinking they are making mostly muscle gains when in reality it's more water and fat!

Blog Entries
    anything outperform hcg...pct?????
    HMG seems to be a little more effective.

HMG seems to be a little more effective.
    cool...why tren ..cause joint pain???????

tren .. lowerblood sugar???? blood work fasting... n....glucose lower than normal.....

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland
    Albuterol is not an effective fat burner like clenbuterol. T3 is fine but it would be best to run it for longer than 2 weeks when cutting. It won't hurt you to run it at 50 per day during deloads. I would also recommend not allowing your body fat levels to get too high when reloading as this can make the body insulin resistance-hence fewer amino acids will be able to enter muscle cells for repair and growth. It's always best to gain lean mass slowly. All to often people go by the weight on the scales and they are deceived into thinking they are making mostly muscle gains when in reality it's more water and fat!
    I'm between 12 and 15%. Hard to tell because of the water weight. Checking e2 soon to make sure it's in line. Water consumption a high. Sodium is a little high, but it's all sodium from foods, not added. But I understand the insulin resistance. That's why I'm asking about the t3. I understand that the deload is basically for recovery. Would this be hindered if ate maintenance cals with a higher dose of t3 to help keep body fat lower? My diets tight, and my fat gain is at a minimum but with a caloric surplus, ur going to gain fat. How do u deal with this most efficiently with ur slingshot technique? Would it be beat to do two reload blast, then a cutting blast?

-TroN-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    I'm between 12 and 15%. Hard to tell because of the water weight. Checking e2 soon to make sure it's in line. Water consumption a high. Sodium is a little high, but it's all sodium from foods, not added. But I understand the insulin resistance. That's why I'm asking about the t3. I understand that the deload is basically for recovery. Would this be hindered if ate maintenance cals with a higher dose of t3 to help keep body fat lower? My diets tight, and my fat gain is at a minimum but with a caloric surplus, ur going to gain fat. How do u deal with this most efficiently with ur slingshot technique? Would it be beat to do two reload blast, then a cutting blast?
    -TroN-
    If you have a very low metabolism or need to cut body fat, then 50mcg of cytomel can definitely help during both reloads and deloads. I have never seen any long term thyroid being shut down so you can take it long term if desired.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Ron,

I'm coming off of an 8 week tren ace (100mg ED) and Test E (250mg/week) blast. I am planning on running a 12-15 week test and deca blast because I have ran tren in both of my past blasts and I'm just wanting to get on a "feel-good" bulk cycle.

I just took my final tren ace shot today and am currently running test E at 250mg/week. My blast will be 750mg Test E, 600mg Deca per week. Being that it takes a while for both esters to build up in the body, when should I begin bumping my test up and take my first deca shot? Should I still wait two weeks in this case while I am doing my deload?
    Last edited by JWP806; 02-26-2013 at 03:49 PM.

adamjames is offline Member
    alright ron im back again currently 2 weeks in to my second cycle using your slingshot method for 22 weeks, i weighed myself at 190 and about 8 percent bf when i started this cycle, for the first 8 week reload im using Test E at 600 mg EW and Primo depot at 400 mg EW, for the second 8 week reload will be bumping test up to 900 mgs EW and primo up to 600 mgs EW?

At week 16 i was planning on switching to test propionate and dropping the dose to 60 mg eod for the last 6 weeks of the cycle so i can lose the water weight but keep the primo dose at 600 mgs?

I'll be going on a low carb diet at week 14 aswel the goal is to be below 5 percent bf and over 200 ibs by week 20

Blog Entries
    pasta...n...milk...high glycemic?????Pasta yes because there is really no difference between sugars and starches. Milk would be no but milk stimulates insulin production ( insulinogenic) so it will make you gain body fat just as well..
    above

Blog Entries
    sugar alcohol .......count as carbs??????? It can get a little complicated but yes count carbs in sugar alcohol since they still cause an insulin spike about half as much as real sugar and many contain 3 calories vs 4 calories found in sugar. Just go with carbs listed on label by FDA!
    above

Blog Entries
    cool...why tren ..cause joint pain???????The same reason any steroid can-it makes you stronger and your joints can't handle the stress.
    above

Blog Entries
    tren .. lowerblood sugar???? blood work fasting... n....glucose lower than normal.....Yes tren can cause low blood sugar in some.Thirst can be a sign!
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=VASCULAR VINCE;6404753]ron...can sex drive..shut down for good...after lengthy tren cycle??????It can for a long time due to it's androgenicity. Also, some find they can never get back to the point of being so horny as they were on tren until they get back on tren regardless of how much test they use. Goes to show you how strong tren actually is!
    ron...does estrogen increase on using tren??? not really

ron...tren..or...mast...=hair loss????] Both if male pattern baldness runs in your family. Masteron is worse than trenbolone since it's a DHT derivative!?[/QUOTE above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-26-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Ron,

I'm coming off of an 8 week tren ace (100mg ED) and Test E (250mg/week) blast. I am planning on running a 12-15 week test and deca blast because I have ran tren in both of my past blasts and I'm just wanting to get on a "feel-good" bulk cycle.

I just took my final tren ace shot today and am currently running test E at 250mg/week. My blast will be 750mg Test E, 600mg Deca per week. Being that it takes a while for both esters to build up in the body, when should I begin bumping my test up and take my first deca shot? Should I still wait two weeks in this case while I am doing my deload? Wait until deload is finished then begin test and tren at same time at beginning of reload.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    alright ron im back again currently 2 weeks in to my second cycle using your slingshot method for 22 weeks, i weighed myself at 190 and about 8 percent bf when i started this cycle, for the first 8 week reload im using Test E at 600 mg EW and Primo depot at 400 mg EW, for the second 8 week reload will be bumping test up to 900 mgs EW and primo up to 600 mgs EW?

At week 16 i was planning on switching to test propionate and dropping the dose to 60 mg eod for the last 6 weeks of the cycle so i can lose the water weight but keep the primo dose at 600 mgs?

I'll be going on a low carb diet at week 14 aswel the goal is to be below 5 percent bf and over 200 ibs by week 20 Your plan will work given your primo depot is of high quailty. It's rare to find legit primobolan these days! I would consider using a different compound to add in with the test-e and test-p unless what you have is pharm grade.
    above

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Ron,

I just took my final tren ace shot today and am currently running test E at 250mg/week. My blast will be 750mg Test E, 600mg Deca per week. Being that it takes a while for both esters to build up in the body, when should I begin bumping my test up and take my first deca shot? Should I still wait two weeks in this case while I am doing my deload? Wait until deload is finished then begin test and tren at same time at beginning of reload.above
    Thanks but I'm going to be running deca during my reload - not tren. Should I still wait for two weeks for the deload before I start running deca? My thinking is that since it will take a while for the deca to build up in the system, I could start sooner than I would if I was shooting tren ace.
    Last edited by JWP806; 02-26-2013 at 08:55 PM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,
    Quick macro question. I'm seeing guy's with vast differences in their diet macro's lately. Just talked to a guy that says he's lean bulking with 350 protein, 500 carb, 100 fat!! What's up with that carb figure? If I ate 500 g of carbs I think I'd look like the Michelin Man. To get around 4200-4500 I usually bulk at around 450/300/120. Am I off here or is it really that much of an individual thing? Should I raise carb intake?

Also, I recently read that Tren when combined with high carb meals raises your body temperature, which may be part of the cause of night sweats, especially when carbs are consumed before bed. Since I heard that I think it might be a valid point. I know your not a big fan of carbs in evening meals. Could this be one more reason to stay with protein/fat meals for the last one or two meals of the day?

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Hey Ron,
    What do you think of following plan for next season high quality bulk:

I have competitions in April, so I would take a break afterwards for a month (2 weeks off the gym and 2 weeks light training "deload") with 250mg Test E/week.
    Then first reload would come with 500mg test E/E3D (cca 1,1g/week), 250mg EQ Boldenone /E3D (cca 600mg/week) and 250mg Primobolan /E3D (cca 600mg/week) for 8 weeks.
    Deload would be 250mg Test E/week cruise for 2 weeks.
    Second reload 500mg test E/E3D (cca 1,1g/week), 250mg EQ Boldenone/E3D (cca 600mg/week), 200mg trenbolone hexahydro or trenbolone E/E3D (cca 450mg/week). First week 50mg anadrol /ED next 4 weeks 100mg anadrol/ED.
    Deload 250mg test E/week again.

Next step would depend if I will be competing in autumn season. If so, for next reload I would switch to Test Prop 100mg/ED (700mg/week) with Drostanolone-Masteron 100mg/E2D (350mg/week) and 200mg trenbolone hexahydro or trenbolone E/E2D (700 mg/week). Timing would be altered according to date of the competitions.

My main questions are:

1. reload: Is it worth to run 250mg Primo/E3D for 8 weeks? Would it be any good? If not, how would you change this - dosage, compounds, any thoughts are appreciated?
    2. reload: Is it a good idea to run anadrol (oxymetholone) like I wrote above? 50mg/day first week and 100mg/day another 4 weeks? Or can I take anadrol during whole 8 weeks and do not stop after fifth week of this reload? I am planning to take UDCA - ursodeoxycholic acid for liver protection at 500mg/day along with anadrol.

HGH/Insulin might be added to second reload, this depends on financial situation. If so HGH would be continued to third reload and to the competition of course.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    big ron...how much t4...with t3?????
    25 T-3/125-T4 works well for many.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-28-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Thread Information