Page 123 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,920 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Thanks but I'm going to be running deca during my reload - not tren. Should I still wait for two weeks for the deload before I start running deca? My thinking is that since it will take a while for the deca to build up in the system, I could start sooner than I would if I was shooting tren ace.
    Wait and use deca after 2 week deload. Keep in mind just because deca is slow acting does not mean it's not kicking in a few hours post injection. What occurs is an accumulative build up a few weeks into your cycle. Some have erectile dysfunction the day after their first shot of deca where as others don't have have issues until around week three. Some people make better gains on deca than tren . I believe if deca or NPP is used in short cycles 8 week reloads in the NPP it's a fairly safe compound but with long term use you are taking a chance at having heart problems. Test is the only anabolic I recommend for running year round.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-28-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hey Ron,
    Quick macro question. I'm seeing guy's with vast differences in their diet macro's lately. Just talked to a guy that says he's lean bulking with 350 protein, 500 carb, 100 fat!! What's up with that carb figure? If I ate 500 g of carbs I think I'd look like the Michelin Man. To get around 4200-4500 I usually bulk at around 450/300/120. Am I off here or is it really that much of an individual thing? It's a very individualistic thing. He's got to be ecto-meso or a lot younger than you. I do not think you should not increase carbs unless you want to lower fats and even a few proteins in their place. Your blood pressure and body fat levels will increase if you bump up the carbs too much. Should I raise carb intake? How much are you weighing these days and hows your blood pressure?

Also, I recently read that Tren when combined with high carb meals raises your body temperature, which may be part of the cause of night sweats, especially when carbs are consumed before bed. Since I heard that I think it might be a valid point. I know your not a big fan of carbs in evening meals. Could this be one more reason to stay with protein/fat meals for the last one or two meals of the day? Not really. It's actually protein and tren that causes your body to heat up. Carbs only heat your body up during a once a week carb up due to thyroid hormones gaining momentum given you are in a depleted state while dieting down. Cutting off carbs at night before going to bed encourages the body to release more Growth Hormone while you sleep. Your body releases less GH when any appreciable amount of carbs is eaten before bedtime. Cutting off carbs at night before going to bed encourages the body to release more Growth Hormone while you sleep-hence you lose more body fat. Research shows that GH released at night has an amazing effect on the mobilization of fats transferred into the energy cycle rather than being stored as fat. More human growth hormone is released in 5 short pulses from pituitary gland during deep stage rapid eye movement (REM) sleep when you allow the body’s blood sugar/insulin to drop prior to going to sleep. above
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-28-2013 at 10:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    Hey Ron,
    What do you think of following plan for next season high quality bulk:

I have competitions in April, so I would take a break afterwards for a month (2 weeks off the gym and 2 weeks light training "deload") with 250mg Test E/week.
    Then first reload would come with 500mg test E/E3D (cca 1,1g/week), 250mg EQ Boldenone /E3D (cca 600mg/week) and 250mg Primobolan /E3D (cca 600mg/week) for 8 weeks.
    Deload would be 250mg Test E/week cruise for 2 weeks.
    Second reload 500mg test E/E3D (cca 1,1g/week), 250mg EQ Boldenone/E3D (cca 600mg/week), 200mg trenbolone hexahydro or trenbolone E/E3D (cca 450mg/week). First week 50mg anadrol /ED next 4 weeks 100mg anadrol/ED.
    Deload 250mg test E/week again.

Next step would depend if I will be competing in autumn season. If so, for next reload I would switch to Test Prop 100mg/ED (700mg/week) with Drostanolone-Masteron 100mg/E2D (350mg/week) and 200mg trenbolone hexahydro or trenbolone E/E2D (700 mg/week). Timing would be altered according to date of the competitions.

My main questions are:

1. reload: Is it worth to run 250mg Primo/E3D for 8 weeks? Would it be any good? I don't think so! If not, how would you change this - dosage, compounds, any thoughts are appreciated? 1) You could try- 1 gram of test, 400mgs of deca and 400 mgs of mast weekly for first reload. You can add 25 mgs of d-bol as well for 8 weeks if more gains are desired. 2) For second reload use 1 gram of test, 200mgs of tren, 400 mgs of mast, and 75 mgs of anadrol daily given anadrol does not decrease your appetite. All compounds to be ran 8 weeks
    2. reload: Is it a good idea to run anadrol (oxymetholone) like I wrote above? 50mg/day first week and 100mg/day another 4 weeks? Or can I take anadrol during whole 8 weeks and do not stop after fifth week of this reload? I am planning to take UDCA - ursodeoxycholic acid for liver protection at 500mg/day along with anadrol. I would just run 75mgs daily for 8 weeks. Don't be fooled into thinking any liver protector is going to help much if any at all. In fact, it may cancel out some of the effects of the orals you use.
    HGH/Insulin might be added to second reload, this depends on financial situation. If so HGH would be continued to third reload and to the competition of course. Go with pharm grade GH or skip using it altogether.
    Thanks.
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-28-2013 at 10:14 PM.

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a lot for the opinion.
    I just have one little problem now. I can not run deca , because in year and a half (give or take month or two) I might be qualified for junior World Championship, so I can not run deca now because of too long detection time (don't wanna risk it). That is why I wanted to run EQ boldenone during first and second reload (just 8 weeks - 1 reload - would be too short for EQ I think).
    Taking this one into consideration what if I just run Test 1g/week and EQ 600mg/week for first reload and 1g test, 600 EQ and add tren at 450mg/week and 75mg Anadrol for second? In third EQ would be dropped and mast added at 350mg/week. So third reload would look like Test 700mg/week, tren 700mg/week and mast 350mg/week. This would be autumn pre-contest prep alredy. I am concerned with the first reload because EQ is relatively weak compound and I don't want to end up wasting one reload with none or just very little effect.

Of course I use pharm grade HGH Norditropin if I use any.

Thanks.

mr.lenny is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland
    above
    I need help!! This is a great forum and please I need some help! I have read and fully understand the slingshot program, I will follow it period. Am 30 workout for 9years, I am going to run..(and this is where I need help) test cypionate /deca /d-Bol and I have tren ace. Now I am running it for 20 weeks. I want to begging today! Can I please have the mg/how long/how much/ and would it be ok to run tren and test on my second load...and on my second load can I switch the test cypionate to another??! Thank you for your help... Your advice is saving us a lot of headaches and money! P.S. if you think I should use another steroid instead or with it please do tell, I have access to most! I just don't know which to use.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    Thanks a lot for the opinion.
    I just have one little problem now. I can not run deca , because in year and a half (give or take month or two) I might be qualified for junior World Championship, so I can not run deca now because of too long detection time (don't wanna risk it). That is why I wanted to run EQ boldenone during first and second reload (just 8 weeks - 1 reload - would be too short for EQ I think).
    Taking this one into consideration what if I just run Test 1g/week and EQ 600mg/week for first reload and 1g test, 600 EQ and add tren at 450mg/week and 75mg Anadrol for second? In third EQ would be dropped and mast added at 350mg/week. So third reload would look like Test 700mg/week, tren 700mg/week and mast 350mg/week. This would be autumn pre-contest prep alredy. I am concerned with the first reload because EQ is relatively weak compound and I don't want to end up wasting one reload with none or just very little effect.

Of course I use pharm grade HGH Norditropin if I use any.

Thanks.
    If I were you I'd skip the EQ altogether because it's no where near as powerful as deca, test or tren. How about 1-reload-1 gram of test, 100 mgs of tren, and 300 mgs of mast. 2-reload-1gram of test, 300 mgs of tren, 75mgs anadrol,and 300 mast. 3-reload- test 750,tren 700 and mast 300.

DancesWithTren is offline New Member
    Hey Ronnie, just completed a blast & i want to make sure i'm doing this correctly.

I'm currently deloading, i did my final Test E Shot of my blast on February 26. I'm planning my reload phase starting march 11. I'm not running any anabolics from the 26th to march 11. March 11 i begin test & tren . Am i doing it right? Is this enough time for my myostatin to return to baseline etc.

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    Ron,
    Had a few issues in my reload and its slightly still there. Now i am during my reload phase of 1g test e, 300mg tren e and 300mg mast e thats with no AI. everything was fine until i went a bit greddy and increased the tren e to 500mg and added 20mg of dbol ED. After a wk exactly i started getting panic attacks and shortness of breath. very strange i usually get slight sides like increase in blood pressure, ance, neck swelling, joint pains before the big sides kick in...anyway did blood work right away and everything came back good except for these:

estradiol = 290 (11-44)
    progesterone= 0.4 (0.1-0.2)
    AST= was above normal
    ALT= was above normal

FSH and LH are completely shot and just explains i am completely shutdown!

i just skipped an inj while taking letro and will skip the next inj too until my body health stabalizes and estrogen becomes within range.

questions:
    1- should i increase Mast E dosage? i was taking 300mg and estrogen still found its way to elevate! Was thinking of increasing the mast e dose to 400mg? or reduce test e dosage instead?
    2- my libido is fine, but should i get worried about the zero LH/FSH values that i got? FYI i am already taking 250IU 2x a wk of HCG from the beginning of the cycle upto now and those values are zero! is that normal since i'm on cycle. HCG 250IU 3x per wk?
    3- can you give an example of a High Test E/Low Tren E and a Low Test E/High Tren E dosages should look like?
    4- if estrogen is within range can progesterone still elevate? the reason why i'm asking is i've always noticed my body aromatizes easily on test and since i did a high test/low tren dose (1g test e/ 300mg tren e) then would you think its wise to try a low test/high tren dose instead? if yes what dosages would you recommend?
    Last edited by kml999; 03-08-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DancesWithTren View Post
    Hey Ronnie, just completed a blast & i want to make sure i'm doing this correctly.

I'm currently deloading, i did my final Test E Shot of my blast on February 26. I'm planning my reload phase starting march 11. I'm not running any anabolics from the 26th to march 11. March 11 i begin test & tren . Am i doing it right? Is this enough time for my myostatin to return to baseline etc. Keep running 1/2-1 cc of test-e weekly during deload.
    above

mast..or ..winny...best shbg binding properties???? why??????

high protein diet... cause acid over load?????????????

deca cause erratic heart beat??? a friend is having issue..deca..n..test..cycle!!!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Ron. I'm weighing 255 lbs. 8-9% BF with BP at 143/90 but I'm also running a gram of Tren A/Mast P and 100 mg Tbol so I find this acceptable under those circumstances. What do you think? Not doing any (coventional) cardio now. Aiming to get back to 270 lb and the same BF. That's where I was when I broke my leg. (It's better now and the size is coming right back. That)'s )where I lost the majority of my weight I think.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey ron, update on shoulder, the lifetstle cable press and cable bench press is working wonders along with the hammer strength seat all teh way to the bottom decline press.

You really know your stuff.

I have a question for you regarding contest prep/aesthetics. I know first of all , all people have different genetics etc etc.

for a guy 5'10, who wants to cut down to 185, shredded 6-8% bf. Whats a realistic weight and body fat % to work towards first strictly for aesthetics and if competing what would i need to be to start to diet down and with the loss of water weight to be 185lbs on stage.

i figure u can only give me vague figures. but curious what your knowledge and insight can tell me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Just found this more recent thread and reposting:
    Looking to start a cycle soon and thought I'd give the STS a try. Looks great. But I had a couple of things I wanted to confirm before I got started. So the way I understand it, you do the program in the following order:

-2 week anabolic prime
    -4 week reload
    -1-2 week deload
    -4 week reload
    -1-2 week reload

That right? Also, in the section that describes a 4 day a week, one bodypart per week plan, he has listed in the sample reload program:

"1st key exercise- dead-lifts (POWER-LIFTING MOVEMENT)
    PREP SET- 4-8 reps (2 reps short of good failure)
    1st set 4-6 reps (heavy set)
    2ND set 8-10 reps

1st secondary exercise-partial deadlifts on smith machine or using a rack
    1st set 12-15 reps"

Is this a typo or editing issue? According to his plan, you would continue with the deadliest for sets 3 and 4. Is he saying you could do partial deadlifts instead of regular? Confused. Thanks to anybody who can clear this up and confirm the program above.

mwilkinson is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie,
    Saw quite a bit of the decca first 8 weeks followed by tren second 8 week combinations but i only found one that was close to what i was thinking. I've done 6 cycles prior (i think) two with decca and one with tren. loved both compounds so i have experience with them, but first time trying your method.

as today my current stats are 29yrs old, 5' 10", 203-205lbs with around 13%bf.

previous cycles i'd bulk and get up to around 210 and for some reason or another get a hair up my ass to run some distance race for shits and giggles and lose my gains i worked so hard for because of my training for the races. i'm done with any sort of running and my main and final goal is to be at 220 around 10% bf (so i say, it was originally 185 when i started lifting 10 years ago but we know how that goes) as well as compete in the pysique category for the fist time this summer. i'm off now and plan on running this in april:

week 1-8: test e @ 500/wk
    week 1-8: deca @ 400/wk
    week 1-4: dbol @ 50mg ed
    week 9-10: test p @ 25mg eod
    week 11-18: test e @ 750/wk
    week 11-18: tren e @ 200/wk
    week 11-18: mast p @ 400/wk
    week 13-18: anavar @ 60mg/ed
    week 1-18: hcg @ 250 (mon and thurs)
    week 1-18: adex .5 eod
    pct: week 21-22: clomid @100ed, Nolva @ 40ed
    week:23-24:clomid @ 50ed, Nolva @ 20ed

My concerns are that i've never used mast or var. from what i've researched those are average first time run doses. what do you suggest for balding prevention? am i running too many compounds? does my end goal seem realistic (220 @ 10%bf). i'm not sure if i'm 100% about competing (i've never competed) but if i do i feel my bf would have to be around 5-6 to competitive.

diet will be: week 1-8: 4500 calories, 400 pro, 400 carb, 100 fat
    week 9-10: 2750 cal, 200 pro, 200, 50 fat
    week 11-18: 3700 cal, 400 pro, 200 car, 50 fat

all while following your lifting protocal.

any and all tweaks/suggestions would be so appreciated. THANK YOU!
    -m

tren ..or..anadrol ..> cardoivascular stress?????

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    any experience with carditone ? if so how wud u rate it as a natural herb ? ive seen a lot of positive reactions in terms of lowering blood pressure off my people on forums

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    also ron is it ok for someone to run an ai permanently ? if blasting and crusing full time or even for someone just on trt ?

DancesWithTren is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    Hey Ron, is March 8th too soon to go back into the reload phase? I did my last Test E Shot February 26th. I'm also following your protocol for 1/2 - 1 CC of test E in my next deload.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    high protein diet... cause acid over load?????????????It will if you don't add some fruit and especially green veggies to your diet..You need a well balanced diet and I recommend D3 supplements these days. Most people have low levels and this can cause various diseases. Fish oils are good as well.
    above

Blog Entries
    tren ..or..anadrol ..> cardoivascular stress?????If you are asking me which one is worse for the heart then I would say anadrol by far!
    above

Blog Entries
    deca cause erratic heart beat??? a friend is having issue..deca..n..test..cycle!!! He needs to get off the deca and see if it stops using test only. Deca can cause this and so can d-bol and anadrol. If it does not stop have him see a cardiologist. He may need to be put on beta blockers to control it. Did he have problems before starting the deca? I assume no.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Thanks Ron. I'm weighing 255 lbs. 8-9% BF with BP at 143/90 but I'm also running a gram of Tren A/Mast P and 100 mg Tbol so I find this acceptable under those circumstances. It's very normal for such a large dosages of tren. I would back the tren to 400 mgs per week. 400mgs of tren is equivalent to 2 grams of test. You have pre-hypertension and this can take a toll on your heart and kidneys over the long haul if left untreated. Keep in mind you look great now and you are not going for a pro-card. Your only concern right now with your girl friend is to -- LOOK GOOD NAKED! What do you think? Not doing any (coventional) cardio now. Aiming to get back to 270 lb and the same BF. That's where I was when I broke my leg. (It's better now and the size is coming right back. That)'s )where I lost the majority of my weight I think. I would stay at a lighter weight and think more in terms of longevity and overall health. Especially if you are going to be a DAD soon.
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 03-08-2013 at 06:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    Hey ron, update on shoulder, the lifetstle cable press and cable bench press is working wonders along with the hammer strength seat all teh way to the bottom decline press.

You really know your stuff. AWESOME!

I have a question for you regarding contest prep/aesthetics. I know first of all , all people have different genetics etc etc.

for a guy 5'10, who wants to cut down to 185, shredded 6-8% bf. Whats a realistic weight and body fat % to work towards first strictly for aesthetics and if competing what would i need to be to start to diet down and with the loss of water weight to be 185lbs on stage.

i figure u can only give me vague figures. but curious what your knowledge and insight can tell me. 215 lbs would be a good offseason weight. I would diet down very slowly for 12 weeks losing only 1-2 lbs per week.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lookintogrow View Post
    just found this more recent thread and reposting:
    Looking to start a cycle soon and thought i'd give the sts a try. Looks great. But i had a couple of things i wanted to confirm before i got started. So the way i understand it, you do the program in the following order:

-2 week anabolic prime (the prime is done only if you are over-trained)
    -4 week reload [b](8 week reload)[/b
    ]-1-2 week deload [b](2 week deload)[/b
    ]-4 week reload (8 week reload)
    -1-2 week reload (2 week deload)
    (pct) 6 weeks

that right? Also, in the section that describes a 4 day a week, one bodypart per week plan, he has listed in the sample reload program:

"1st key exercise- dead-lifts (power-lifting movement)
    prep set- 4-8 reps (2 reps short of good failure)
    1st set 4-6 reps (heavy set)
    2nd set 8-10 reps

1st secondary exercise-partial deadlifts on smith machine or using a rack
    1st set 12-15 reps"

is this a typo or editing issue? it means you can use either version of deadlifts. Also, if you are bodybuilding you should do deadlifts last. Doing dead-lifts first is for power-building and power-lifting, you do only 2 work sets for deadlifts. according to his plan, you would continue with the deadliest for sets 3 and 4. Is he saying you could do partial deadlifts instead of regular? Confused. Thanks to anybody who can clear this up and confirm the program above.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mwilkinson View Post
    ronnie,
    saw quite a bit of the decca first 8 weeks followed by tren second 8 week combinations but i only found one that was close to what i was thinking. I've done 6 cycles prior (i think) two with decca and one with tren. Loved both compounds so i have experience with them, but first time trying your method.

As today my current stats are 29yrs old, 5' 10", 203-205lbs with around 13%bf.

Previous cycles i'd bulk and get up to around 210 and for some reason or another get a hair up my ass to run some distance race for shits and giggles and lose my gains i worked so hard for because of my training for the races. I'm done with any sort of running and my main and final goal is to be at 220 around 10% bf (so i say, it was originally 185 when i started lifting 10 years ago but we know how that goes) as well as compete in the pysique category for the fist time this summer. I'm off now and plan on running this in april:

Week 1-8: Test e @ 500/wk
    week 1-8: Deca @ 400/wk
    week 1-4: Dbol @ 50mg ed
    week 9-10: Test p @ 25mg eod
    week 11-18: Test e @ 750/wk
    week 11-18: Tren e @ 200/wk
    week 11-18: Mast p @ 400/wk
    week 13-18: Anavar @ 60mg/ed
    week 1-18: Hcg @ 250 (mon and thurs)
    week 1-18: Adex .5 eod
    pct: Week 21-22: Clomid @100ed, nolva @ 40ed
    week:23-24:clomid @ 50ed, nolva @ 20ed cycle looks solid but you are going to need hcg or even better hmg for regaining testicular function asp during pct.
    my concerns are that i've never used mast or var. From what i've researched those are average first time run doses. What do you suggest for balding prevention? hairloss is mostly determined by genetics. I do not recommend finestride with test (even though it helps) because some people have permanently lost their libido even after coming off. I cannot recommend such a drug in good faith! Keep tren at 100-200 weekly to prevent hair loss. Some do okay with masteron while others shed like a cat. Masteron seems to be the one anabolic steroid that can causes thinning for some who do not experience thinning on other anabolics. I would keep a close look out for masteron and stop if you see any loss. To be on the safe side you could take proviron instead. Even though masteron and proviron are bascially the same drug, masterone tends to be much harder on the hair line. am i running too many compounds? Does my end goal seem realistic (220 @ 10%bf). it's doable but 215lbs at 10% bodyfat is more realistic unless gh or higher dosages are used i'm not sure if i'm 100% about competing (i've never competed) but if i do i feel my bf would have to be around 5-6 to competitive. i agree!

diet will be: Week 1-8: 4500 calories, 400 pro, 400 carb, 100 fat i think 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight is plenty of protein. Higher doages are for mesomorphs on tons of anabolics. Too many calories is just going to make you gain water and fat. Too much protein is hard on your organs because it's not being used to repair and maintain muscle mass.
    week 9-10: 2750 cal, 200 pro, 200, 50 fat
    week 11-18: 3700 cal, 400 pro, 200 car, 50 fat

all while following your lifting protocal.

Any and all tweaks/suggestions would be so appreciated. Thank you!
    -m
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 03-08-2013 at 06:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=lynxeffect1;6426901]any experience with carditone ? if so how wud u rate it as a natural herb ? ive seen a lot of positive reactions in terms of lowering blood pressure off my people on forums NEVER KNOWN OF ANYONE USING IT PERSONALLY. SORRY![/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lynxeffect1 View Post
    also ron is it ok for someone to run an ai permanently ? If blasting and crusing full time or even for someone just on trt ? honeslty, i think it's a very bad idea. It's better to use less anabolics and not use anti-es for a generous portion of the year. Anti-es, oral steroids, diurectics, fat burners, and large dosages of t-3 can accelerate heart , Liver and kidney related issues. Not good!
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 03-08-2013 at 06:06 AM.

Liftheavy6 is offline New Member
    I'm so glad I read this. Makes perfect sense and I don't waste gear. Thumbs up!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DancesWithTren View Post
    Hey Ron, is March 8th too soon to go back into the reload phase? I did my last Test E Shot February 26th. I'm also following your protocol for 1/2 - 1 CC of test E in my next deload.
    You will be fine!

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie please check my post above. i think you missed it

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    ron...he just got throughwith t3.....week ago..been on deca 4 weeks...heart skipping!!!!

Pumped247 is offline New Member
    I'm new here and learned that I need to follow your threads... I can't pass up on the knowledge! Great post Ronnie, lookin forward to reading more.

Pumped247

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    ron,
    had a few issues in my reload and its slightly still there. Now i am during my reload phase of 1g test e, 300mg tren e and 300mg mast e thats with no ai. Everything was fine until i went a bit greddy and increased the tren e to 500mg and added 20mg of dbol ed. After a wk exactly i started getting panic attacks and shortness of breath. Very strange i usually get slight sides like increase in blood pressure, ance, neck swelling, joint pains before the big sides kick in...anyway did blood work right away and everything came back good except for these: it was the d-bol combined with the extra tren that put you over the edge. D-bol skyrockets estogen levels. I would recommend aromasin along with 300 mgs of mast to get e2 levels back in check. Then go off aromasin ASP! Masterone by itself is not going to control estrogen related issues from d-bol for many but it can for test. D-bol is the worst for causing excess estrogen! I would not use letro because it's too strong but you can use it for 2 weeks then just use mast if you don't want to spend the extra money on aromasin. Anytime you run d-bol your liver enzymes are going to elevate to some degree and there's nothing you can do about it. Injecatbles are always superior and too much tren causes issues for everyone. Such as increased progesterone levels, high blood pressure and mental out look. Drop the d-bol completely and lower tren to 150-200 per week. Reduce test to 750 mgs per week and keep mast at 300. You should feel better soon.
    estradiol = 290 (11-44)
    progesterone= 0.4 (0.1-0.2)
    ast= was above normal
    alt= was above normal

fsh and lh are completely shot and just explains i am completely shutdown!

I just skipped an inj while taking letro and will skip the next inj too until my body health stabalizes and estrogen becomes within range.

Questions:
    1- should i increase mast e dosage? no i was taking 300mg and estrogen still found its way to elevate! Was thinking of increasing the mast e dose to 400mg? Or reduce test e dosage instead? above
    2- my libido is fine, but should i get worried about the zero lh/fsh values that i got? no it's normal fyi i am already taking 250iu 2x a wk of hcg from the beginning of the cycle upto now and those values are zero! Is that normal since i'm on cycle. Hcg 250iu 3x per wk? when using tren is can be quite normal. Tren shuts you down harder than deca imo!3- can you give an example of a high test e/low tren e and a low test e/high tren e dosages should look like? High test- 750-1 gram of test/100-200 mgs of tren weekly. High tren- 4-600 mgs of tren/100-200 mgs of test weekly4- if estrogen is within range can progesterone still elevate? yes it can on tren and deca the reason why i'm asking is i've always noticed my body aromatizes easily on test and since i did a high test/low tren dose (1g test e/ 300mg tren e) then would you think its wise to try a low test/high tren dose instead? If yes what dosages would you recommend?high test and low tren is safer IMO but if you want to go the other route try 400 mgs of tren and 100 mgs of test weekly
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 03-11-2013 at 05:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=VASCULAR VINCE;6430410]ron...he just got throughwith t3.....week ago..been on deca 4 weeks...heart skipping!!!!Occasionally a person will have an eratic heart beat up to 3 months after taking t-3 and during it's use. Deca can cause this as well but it wil stop pretty fast once it's stopped. I tend to think it's probably the t-3 but to be on the safe side have him drop the deca. If it continues a beta blocker will need to be used if it gets severe. The elderly sometimes get to the point beta blockers won't help and they need a pacemaker./QUOTE]above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 03-11-2013 at 05:21 AM.

tren ...why it causes heart burn..n..anemia?????

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    HEy Ron do the pros blast and cruise?

I was under the impression they just stay on for like 6 months plus.

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    How does this look:

8 week reload

test prop @ 50mg/ED
    tren @ 50mg/ED
    mast @ 100mg/ED

2 week deload (PCT)

Clomid: 50/50
    Nolva: 40/40

8 week reload

test prop @ 60mg/ED
    tren @ 60mg/ED
    mast @ 100mg/ED

2 week deload (PCT)

Clomid: 50/50
    Nolva: 40/40

8 week reload

test prop @ 70mg/ED
    tren @ 70mg/ED
    mast @ 100mg/ED

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Hey ron,

Stocking up for a blast and cruise. I have not used Tren yet and would like to give it a try. What do you think about running Tren e at 300mg with 500mg test e? Should it be ran in first blast or second blast? Or both?

Thread Information