Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,800 of 2146
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

The Buckerlater is offline New Member
    So your saying this stuff is fake? If so how can I tell and find the real stuff??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Buckerlater View Post
    So your saying this stuff is fake? If so how can I tell and find the real stuff??
    if its not a brand you can get in a pharmacy then dont buy it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I live in London the UK and they don't sell this stuff over the counter! I'm very sceptical and even allowing for the placebo effect I still feel that this helped but obviously I'm slightly concerned!
    What should I feel? I've just started again after a two month break from hgh I'm currently doing 4ius ED 5 on 2 off I'm not feeling anything yet,
    Can you tell me what I should feel and approx when? I'm going to pin it any way.
    What else could it be that gave me so many results before I literally could train every day I felt full of beans all the time my people started commenting on my skin, also found it really easy to cut up I've never been able to cut this easy before as I'm not a pro

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I live in London the UK and they don't sell this stuff over the counter! I'm very sceptical and even allowing for the placebo effect I still feel that this helped but obviously I'm slightly concerned!
    What should I feel? I've just started again after a two month break from hgh I'm currently doing 4ius ED 5 on 2 off I'm not feeling anything yet,
    Can you tell me what I should feel and approx when? I'm going to pin it any way.
    What else could it be that gave me so many results before I literally could train every day I felt full of beans all the time my people started commenting on my skin, also found it really easy to cut up I've never been able to cut this easy before as I'm not a pro
    could be peptides, some have been cortico steroids really can be anything in them
    I dont mean go buy it in a pharmacy. But if its not a brand they sell by prescription someplace i wouldnt use it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://qkme.me/3t9yvd
    Attached Images Attached Images  

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Attachment 134610

Has anybody used this actual product from china it by a company called ORIGIN pic in closed I've used it before for 5 months with great results along side AAS I had to stop for three month due to finance but feel I have retained a lot of the fat lose and still felt its presents for at least a month after. Also my diet crashed as soon as I stopped because it was Christmas and didn't gain that much fat but still a little.
    I totally trust my supplier as he is big in the game and has reputation to uphold, but there is always a chance something could slip through as you are only as good as your suppliers word.
    So really just a post to say I've had and seen good results also if any one has used this I would be really interested in your results thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    its just more generic crap in fancy boxes.
    it has nothing to do with your source they arent making it, and there are tons of people who insist all the generics are real cause there is a fortune to be made.
    I know a source that carries rips. He said he knows they are garbage but customers that insist on them cause they are great. So he carries them. A source is a business.
    Yup generic crap is right! These companies selling this junk now are private labeling! LOL - People just keep buying this junk so the mfgs. are rolling with the suckers. I say take real pharm grade and you will see the difference. Also, it may have been the AAS that was giving you the results. As Gix said it is a business and when the customers are calling for it, well may as well or they will go elsewhere. Getting real pharm grade HGH is not anywhere near as easy as obtaining quality UGL injectable gear. Most of these SALESMAN can not obtain real HGH. Real pharm HGH will work without anything else. The line when confronted about legitimacy is "Everyone Loves this stuff".

What are the best names to look out for?

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Please be warned that what you posted is not allowed on our forum...

Read through our rules to update yourself before you post again!

Respect

*admin*

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    If your can get an Rx for Hgh then go for it. Anything sourced from China has very high probability of being fake.

I have run 8 iu of Hgh back before Jintropin went fake. I really couldn't recommend Hgh based upon my experience. Waste of huge $$.

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Please be warned that what you posted is not allowed on our forum...

Read through our rules to update yourself before you post again!

Respect

*admin*
    Ooppss!!! Sorry

Ooppss!!! Sorry
    Admin wasn't referring to your post. He or she edited triposinators post because it was racist.
    -XL

jing jai

ImpeccableChaos is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    So you guys are saying all "hyge" HGH is fake? My online source has hyge HGH out of China and someone left a review saying it was legit and that they confirmed via blood tests.....do you think that was a fake review or???

I'm just trying to find some legit HGH to help heal my shoulder.....
    Can someone speak to this?. I have some ********** from com.cn and I want to know if its real too. I just had blood drawn today and will have results in a couple days.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post
    One thing as funny as this sounds is that one of my hgh orders of 500iu from Ukraine was seized by customs, I received a letter today informing me that it was hgh. I'll scan the letter and post it here when I get home from work. In a way it reassured me that what I'm ordering is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Did they reship?

MedicineMan7 is offline New Member
    Test, this is a test

MedicineMan7 is offline New Member
    I am new to this site and thought I would say a tad about myself and ask a few questions, actually lots of questions.

I am 59 and have taken Saizen for 5 years. I used the 8.8mg vials. I started at .5 IU, went to 1 IU, then 1.5 IU and stayed at 2 IU 7 days per week. While taking 2 IU 7 days per week, my Igf1 levels ranged from 179 to 400. I tried 3 IU for a short while and my Igf1 was 502. All these readings were from Saizen. I used Quest Labs. Their range is 86 to 220 for my age. I like the idea of maybe striving for the 500 level again. I just had a blood draw done on March 2nd using Hypertropin, 2 IU per day. Will know soon my Igf1 level.

I had gotten scripts from my doc. and my insurance paid for it for 5 years. COOL MAN They finally stopped paying. Bums! I then got another script and shopped pharmacies for the best price. It was just too expensive. I finally studied the web and was going to buy Jintropin but ended up buying 5 kits of their Hypertropin instead (yes from China). Each kit had 10 vials of 12 IU / 4mg each.

'Not sure' if this means anything or not, but my Seizen had LESS powder in the vials than my Hypertropin does. The Seizen mixed up easier too. I hardly had to wiggle the vial at all to totally mix it up. In fact for the most part, as soon as I was done injecting the water, it was already mixed up. The hypertropin has to be swirled awhile for it to mix. Also, the Seizen did not have a vacuum in the vials. The Hypertropin vials most definitely have a vacuum. When I put the needle in with the water, it sucks it out of the needle. Hot sure if this is a negative thing or not.
    ••• Any opinions re this?

My reason for doing hgh is for anti-aging. I am new on this forum and thread, but if you are comfortable, I am interested in finding a source of pharma grade hgh. If possible, I would prefer the brands that pharmacies 'actually sell'. Saizen 8.8 mg would be nice If I were to buy China hgh again, I think it would probably have to be Jintropin. Depending on the source etc., I can get a docs. script if needed. Obviously price is a big concern of mine! If it was not, I would just take a script to a local pharmacy and be done with it. Done deal! Must be nice to be rich! Re the Serostim hgh, I think the company that makes this also make Saizen.
    ••• Is this true?
    Serostim is for aids patients, so perhaps it extra high quality?

From what I figure out from this thread, no one can actually test the hgh itself to see if it is "100%" real.
    ••• Is this true?
    Sgt. Hartman on 04-01-2012, 07:44 PM#851 posted a very detailed post re this. It stressed that there currently isn't a proper method of testing a recombinant protein based drug for "biological activity". In other words it could test to be pure 191a a GH and have absolutely none of the desired effect when administered.
    ••• So, is there any test one can have done to know it is the real deal?????

••• Is this 4 step testing strategy 'about the best' one can do????:
    1 - Do a pregnancy test on it to rule out hcg ( I did this)
    2 - Have it tested either by SDS-PAGE analysis and MALDI-TOF analysis "to test if it is real hgh"
    3 - Do a IGF1 blood test ( I did this March 2nd)
    4 - Do a hgh blood serum test 3 hours after injection in 'an attempt' to interpret if my hgh is "biologically active".

•••Re SDS-PAGE analysis and MALDI-TOF analysis, which is better?

••• Does anyone know where / what lab in the US one can have these done?

••• Does anyone know what a ELISA antibody test is?

If my 4 step testing strategy is not going to cut it, it seems to me that the ONLY choice one has is to get a script and pay up the nose for hgh at the local pharmacy. Or to only buy brands that pharmacies actually sell and to make sure these are not from ugl.

Re my interest in getting my hgh tested, the web site I bought my 5 kits from emailed me and wrote the following to me:
    There are two tests you can do:

a) You could find an independent lab of your choice, which is capable of testing for real 191 amino acid sequence somatropin (HGH) and have a sample of our product tested. We will pay for the testing (refund your money which you paid for the testing or send more of our product as compensation). We would also like to get the lab result paper so we can publish it as reference for other people who ask for such proof of quality.

b) You could find a lab in your area which is capable to test your blood for HGH serum. Have a test done before taking the HGH and remember the result. Then take 4IU of HGH and 3 hours later have another HGH serum test done. The results will show a huge increase.

Best Regards,
    X-Y-Z

Sometimes people on here will ask someone to PM them.
    ••• Does this mean to personal message them?
    ••• Can someone explain to me what this is and how to do it?

I got my results back from Labcorps. My Blood serum level was 13.8, blood was drawn 3hrs and 20 mins after injecting 8ius SC in naval area. This was quite a bit lower than others had gotten. I read that a score of double the iu amount was closer to reality with HGH. And if that is the case then it was fairly close. I wish I had done a igf-1 test also. What do you guys think? Should I retest with 10 ius and get the igf-1 test also? Should I inject IM instead? BTW the serial number checked out on the .com.cn website and these are the 200iu kits with 25 8iu vials.

Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
    I am new to this site and thought I would say a tad about myself and ask a few questions, actually lots of questions.

I am 59 and have taken Saizen for 5 years. I used the 8.8mg vials. I started at .5 IU, went to 1 IU, then 1.5 IU and stayed at 2 IU 7 days per week. While taking 2 IU 7 days per week, my Igf1 levels ranged from 179 to 400. I tried 3 IU for a short while and my Igf1 was 502. All these readings were from Saizen. I used Quest Labs. Their range is 86 to 220 for my age. I like the idea of maybe striving for the 500 level again. I just had a blood draw done on March 2nd using Hypertropin, 2 IU per day. Will know soon my Igf1 level.

I had gotten scripts from my doc. and my insurance paid for it for 5 years. COOL MAN They finally stopped paying. Bums! I then got another script and shopped pharmacies for the best price. It was just too expensive. I finally studied the web and was going to buy Jintropin but ended up buying 5 kits of their Hypertropin instead (yes from China). Each kit had 10 vials of 12 IU / 4mg each.

'Not sure' if this means anything or not, but my Seizen had LESS powder in the vials than my Hypertropin does. The Seizen mixed up easier too. I hardly had to wiggle the vial at all to totally mix it up. In fact for the most part, as soon as I was done injecting the water, it was already mixed up. The hypertropin has to be swirled awhile for it to mix. Also, the Seizen did not have a vacuum in the vials. The Hypertropin vials most definitely have a vacuum. When I put the needle in with the water, it sucks it out of the needle. Hot sure if this is a negative thing or not.

My reason for doing hgh is for anti-aging. I am new on this forum and thread, but if you are comfortable, I am interested in finding a source of pharma grade hgh. If possible, I would prefer the brands that pharmacies 'actually sell'. Saizen 8.8 mg would be nice If I were to buy China hgh again, I think it would probably have to be Jintropin. Depending on the source etc., I can get a docs. script if needed. Obviously price is a big concern of mine! If it was not, I would just take a script to a local pharmacy and be done with it. Done deal! Must be nice to be rich! Re the Serostim hgh, I think the company that makes this also make Saizen.
    ••• Is this true?

From what I figure out from this thread, no one can actually test the hgh itself to see if it is "100%" real.
    ••• Is this true?
    Sgt. Hartman on 04-01-2012, 07:44 PM#851 posted a very detailed post re this. It stressed that there currently isn't a proper method of testing a recombinant protein based drug for "biological activity". In other words it could test to be pure 191a a GH and have absolutely none of the desired effect when administered.

2 - Have it tested either by SDS-PAGE analysis and MALDI-TOF analysis "to test if it is real hgh"
    4 - Do a hgh blood serum test 3 hours after injection in 'an attempt' to interpret if my hgh is "biologically active".

If my 4 step testing strategy is not going to cut it, it seems to me that the ONLY choice one has is to get a script and pay up the nose for hgh at the local pharmacy. Or to only buy brands that pharmacies actually sell and to make sure these are not from ugl.

Re my interest in getting my hgh tested, the web site I bought my 5 kits from emailed me and wrote the following to me:

a) You could find an independent lab of your choice, which is capable of testing for real 191 amino acid sequence somatropin (HGH) and have a sample of our product tested. We will pay for the testing (refund your money which you paid for the testing or send more of our product as compensation). We would also like to get the lab result paper so we can publish it as reference for other people who ask for such proof of quality.

b) You could find a lab in your area which is capable to test your blood for HGH serum. Have a test done before taking the HGH and remember the result. Then take 4IU of HGH and 3 hours later have another HGH serum test done. The results will show a huge increase.

Best Regards,
    X-Y-Z

That's a hell of a first post bud, welcome to the forum.

Yes pm is private message which should be activated on your account after you have about 50 quality posts so stick around and enjoy

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan7

ooo Any opinions re this?

ooo Is this true?

ooo Is this true?
    ooo So, is there any test one can have done to know it is the real deal?????

ooo Is this 4 step testing strategy 'about the best' one can do????:

oooRe SDS-PAGE analysis and MALDI-TOF analysis, which is better?

ooo Does anyone know where / what lab in the US one can have these done?

ooo Does anyone know what a ELISA antibody test is?

Best Regards,
    X-Y-Z

ooo Does this mean to personal message them?
    ooo Can someone explain to me what this is and how to do it?
    Great post. Did you fast when doing BW?

••• Is this true?

••• Is this true?

Best Regards,
    X-Y-Z

Hello and welcome to the board! I would not shake or swirl HGH at all to mix it up. Just slowly angle your bottle and continue rolling it. Or lay it on the side and roll it. HGH should not mix instantly when you inject Bac water in it. Also, i would suggest angling your needle in the hgh bottle and letting bac water roll down the side.
    As far as an hcg test, i don't think anyone is counterfeiting using hcg anymore. Save your money on the pregnancy test. The counterfeit hgh is made with various peptides. It would be well worth your wallet and health to read this thread over if your taking HGH AS ANTI-AGING as i do, because you are probably going to use it as long as you can afford to. Actually it is a must read!! I would not be buying any JIN from china. I would not buy anything myself from there. Here is a link to info on my bad experience with Jin from China. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post6374401

This link also has some very good posts to help you be cautious about chinese HGH.
    You will not be obtaining information on this forum as to where you can buy HGH other than from your Doctor. If you do not have a very trusted and reliable source for HGH, I would buy from a doc. In the long run you will pay less for real pharm grade as opposed to buying junk at the gym from someone. Taking HGH for anti-aging is to improve your health etc. Buying fake will do the opposite and the damage could be severe depending on what you get. This is just a word of caution, but do what you feel comfortable with.
    Best of luck!

Hello EasyDoesIt, I am also using HGH for Anti Aging like you. Unfortunately I could only get Chinese Hyge's. I have been on for 5-6 weeks and only feel mild side effects. I can only hope it is legit. I did do a serum test with a score of 13.8ng after 8ius of product. I assume you are on pharm hgh, how long have you been on and what do you feel and how do you look? I am going to try and get some real pharm when I find a source.
    edit: i am on 2ius a day no day off

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Edit: Please note that I refer to a LEGIT HGH PRESCRIPTION. Below is help in trying to find a legitimate pharmacy to dispense GH with legitimate prescription for an inexpensive price. Please don't PM me asking me about this. I was just trying to help those who are looking for a inexpensive pharmacy to fill their script.

If you go to the Magic Foundation website, you can get help in finding an inexpensive pharmacy to fill your legit hgh prescription. The website is for parents of children who have various indications for hgh treatment. I was looking for one in my area and I couldn't believe the price discrepancy. A pharmacy called Ocean Breeze Pharmacy in Staten Island, NY has great prices. I asked them which were the least expensive if not covered by insurance. They said Tev-tropin and I think Omnitrope were the least expensive and the same price. I don't remember the exact number, but it was about half of the best price I found searching online. They have a website, so u can do a quick Google search to find them. I know they deliver, but not sure how far. Call and ask for their specialty medication dept and you can ask ask your questions. They were very nice.

*I have no financial or any other interest in Ocean Breeze Pharmacy or the Magic Foundation.
    Last edited by AnabolicDoc; 04-08-2013 at 01:13 PM.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc
    If you go to the Magic Foundation website, you can get help in finding an inexpensive pharmacy to fill your legit hgh prescription. The website is for parents of children who have various indications for hgh treatment. I was looking for one in my area and I couldn't believe the price discrepancy. A pharmacy called Ocean Breeze Pharmacy in Staten Island, NY has great prices. I asked them which were the least expensive if not covered by insurance. They said Tev-tropin and I think Omnitrope were the least expensive and the same price. I don't remember the exact number, but it was about half of the best price I found searching online. They have a website, so u can do a quick Google search to find them. I know they deliver, but not sure how far. Call and ask for their specialty medication dept and you can ask ask your questions. They were very nice.

*I have no financial or any other interest in Ocean Breeze Pharmacy or the Magic Foundation.
    Hey bros don't even bother calling them. They require certification from Endo only and copies of BW. Yes very cheap per 5mg vial but unless you have a Endo doctor with copies of your GH test results, there not going to fill Rx. Even if you have a legit RX from a HRT clinic, you will need documentation of your low GH from an Endo. They said only Endo's certification will be accepted.
    Last edited by testluva; 04-08-2013 at 05:51 PM.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva

Hey bros don't even bother calling them. They require certification from Endo only and copies of BW. Yes very cheap per 5mg vial but unless you have a Endo doctor with copies of your GH test there not going to fill RX.
    So I guess the real question becomes where to find the right endo..... Any help??

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post

Hey bros don't even bother calling them. They require certification from Endo only and copies of BW. Yes very cheap per 5mg vial but unless you have a Endo doctor with copies of your GH test there not going to fill RX.
    I very clearly stated "LEGIT GH PRESCRIPTION".

Quote Originally Posted by ImpeccableChaos View Post
    Hello EasyDoesIt, I am also using HGH for Anti Aging like you. Unfortunately I could only get Chinese Hyge's. I have been on for 5-6 weeks and only feel mild side effects. I can only hope it is legit. I did do a serum test with a score of 13.8ng after 8ius of product. I assume you are on pharm hgh, how long have you been on and what do you feel and how do you look? I am going to try and get some real pharm when I find a source.
    edit: i am on 2ius a day no day off
    I copied this information from an erier post with similar question.
    My results based on only use of 2-3 units 5 on 2 off. Real pharm grade HGH improves skin at which being 58 is noticeable to me. Rapid hair growth and healthier hair again at my age is very noticeable. Fat loss at only an average eating plan takes you back to younger years and you go, wow i'm not even eating good and maintaining muscle mass while not gaining body fat without much training. Long term have been muscle density continues to improve, hardness, fat loss. I will be able to guage sleeping better now that my schedule is not so screwed up. So as we know after even 40 it is harder to develop muscle mass let alone maintain it. But dedication, proper training and rest will make it happen even without hgh. HGH increases and improves everything at a much faster rate and you will see in the mirror physical differences and for me i see vascularity and ability to keep my body-fat down. This does not happen overnight. I truly believe it does reverse the aging process in many ways. It is hard to explain that to someone in there 20’s or 30’s. I know the facts state that 2iu’s will not increase muscle mass, but I disagree based on someone who is training properly and eating right. I personally am predisposed to being fat.
    Here is a link to the page with more info on my post
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post6374838

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I copied this information from an erier post with similar question.
    My results based on only use of 2-3 units 5 on 2 off. Real pharm grade HGH improves skin at which being 58 is noticeable to me. Rapid hair growth and healthier hair again at my age is very noticeable. Fat loss at only an average eating plan takes you back to younger years and you go, wow i'm not even eating good and maintaining muscle mass while not gaining body fat without much training. Long term have been muscle density continues to improve, hardness, fat loss. I will be able to guage sleeping better now that my schedule is not so screwed up. So as we know after even 40 it is harder to develop muscle mass let alone maintain it. But dedication, proper training and rest will make it happen even without
    hgh. HGH increases and improves everything at a much faster rate and you will see in the mirror physical differences and for me i see vascularity and ability to keep my body-fat down. This does not happen overnight. I truly believe it does reverse the aging process in many ways. It is hard to explain that to someone in there 20’s or 30’s. I know the facts state that 2iu’s will not increase muscle mass, but I disagree based on someone who is training properly and eating right. I personally am predisposed to being fat.
    Here is a link to the page with more info on my post
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post6374838
    Thank You, How long did it take for you to truly feel it was worth it? And what is the longest you have been ( on ) without a break and do you recommend a break in use? And lastly should I take 2 days off, I just use 2ius ed. I think I am hijacking but I can't PM yet. Sorry.

Thank You, How long did it take for you to truly feel it was worth it? And what is the longest you have been ( on ) without a break and do you recommend a break in use? And lastly should I take 2 days off, I just use 2ius ed. I think I am hijacking but I can't PM yet. Sorry.
    Felt it around 3 to 4 weeks. If it's truly pharm i think you will also know in 3 to 4 weeks. Also, if you kick it up to three units you will see a big jump physically, that may also validate your quality. I do not have water retention either. I have gone a long time. Not sure off hand. I would take the two days off just to allow your natural a chance to kick back in. Some anti aging docs state you can go 20 months and take a 3 month break. I am going to take a break after i finish the kit i have. Probably not a bad idea to take up to 3 months off.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member

MedicineMan,

Welcome to the forum.

You will find that most people on this forum like to talk lots about anecdotal evidence rather than go to a lab for proof of legitimacy.

It was me that had the SDS-PAGE analysis and MALDI-TOF analysis carried out, this was done at a University lab in the UK.

Google should help you find a lab, but when I looked, University labs were in my experience much cheaper to use, the above tests are also Mass Spectrometer tests, so you can check that out too when searching for a lab. The cost for me was under $200 for the test and showed that my HGH was pure.

The only way I could find out if the HGH was active was to do an IGF-1 test which was confirmed using a blood spot test.

I am the same age as you and from memory got 424 ng/ml IGF-1 from 4iu taken 4 ½ days a week.

My HGH was imported from China, but has obvious risks in terms of handling and storage that will not be as good as prescription HGH.

Nobody can disagree with the statements made by many that prescription HGH is best, but for me, I was unable to source any which left me looking at the alternatives,

So for me the only way to minimise the risk of being scammed and damaging my health was to have lab tests done.

I had a few months off and am currently back on 4iu per day taken in the morning before 30 mins fasted cardio.

I had an IGF-1 blood test done before I went back on HGH and will do another IGF-1 test again soon to satisfy myself that my HGH is as it should be.
    Last edited by Fit N Fun; 04-09-2013 at 05:46 AM.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit N Fun

MedicineMan,

Welcome to the forum.

You will find that most people on this forum like to talk lots about anecdotal evidence rather than go to a lab for proof of legitimacy.

It was me that had the SDS-PAGE analysis and MALDI-TOF analysis carried out, this was done at a University lab in the UK.

Google should help you find a lab, but when I looked, University labs were in my experience much cheaper to use, the above tests are also Mass Spectrometer tests, so you can check that out too when searching for a lab. The cost for me was under $200 for the test and showed that my HGH was pure.

The only way I could find out if the HGH was active was to do an IGF-1 test which was confirmed using a blood spot test.

I am the same age as you and from memory got 424 ng/ml IGF-1 from 4iu taken 4 ½ days a week.

My HGH was imported from China, but has obvious risks in terms of handling and storage that will not be as good as prescription HGH.

Nobody can disagree with the statements made by many that prescription HGH is best, but for me, I was unable to source any which left me looking at the alternatives,

So for me the only way to minimise the risk of being scammed and damaging my health was to have lab tests done.

I had a few months off and am currently back on 4iu per day taken in the morning before 30 mins fasted cardio.

I had an IGF-1 blood test done before I went back on HGH and will do another IGF-1 test again soon to satisfy myself that my HGH is as it should be.
    Please be sure to post your results.... What brand were you using again?

There are strict rules on this site about providing links, so cannot tell you the manufacturer of my HGH

For IGF-1 testing you can Google "IGF-1" blood spot test and you will find some companies that offer this service. I use a US testing company where you post your blood sample to them for analysis.

Surprisingly my IGF-1 off cycle result is 171 ng/ml which is high for my age, but is significantly less than the 424 ng/ml I got when on HGH cycle.

The 5 days on + 2 days off is the best routine for maintaining your own HGH production. I have seen official studies where they compared the results 2 years after coming off a 5on 2off system versus 7 day a week, the 5on 2off participants were in significantly better shape.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit N Fun View Post
    There are strict rules on this site about providing links, so cannot tell you the manufacturer of my HGH

For IGF-1 testing you can Google "IGF-1" blood spot test and you will find some companies that offer this service. I use a US testing company where you post your blood sample to them for analysis.

Surprisingly my IGF-1 off cycle result is 171 ng/ml which is high for my age, but is significantly less than the 424 ng/ml I got when on HGH cycle.

The 5 days on + 2 days off is the best routine for maintaining your own HGH production. I have seen official studies where they compared the results 2 years after coming off a 5on 2off system versus 7 day a week, the 5on 2off participants were in significantly better shape.
    thats interesting ... so its possible to get these tests done in the u.k at a reasonable price ? just call up a local uni ?
    as i understand it its fine to mention what brand your taking .....

According to the educational part of this site, eod dosing is supposed to be the most effective when the same weekly dose is used.

im pinning e.d . should i be worried ?

No. Read different sources and decide what u think is best. There's no approved protocol for GH administration in ppl wo GH deficiency

ok . thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    Felt it around 3 to 4 weeks. If it's truly pharm i think you will also know in 3 to 4 weeks. Also, if you kick it up to three units you will see a big jump physically, that may also validate your quality. I do not have water retention either. I have gone a long time. Not sure off hand. I would take the two days off just to allow your natural a chance to kick back in. Some anti aging docs state you can go 20 months and take a 3 month break. I am going to take a break after i finish the kit i have. Probably not a bad idea to take up to 3 months off.
    3-4 weeks, wow that's pretty fast. I felt the tingling and swollen fingers almost immediately, but as for healing and better appearance and overall well being at least on the generic IF it is good might take longer? I think I will take your advice and take 2 days off each week at least for a while. The swelling in my fingers is pretty bad at 2ius. I have a serum result of 13.8 with 8ius SC. I am going to retest in a bit and get the IGF-1 test also. I will post the results then.

3-4 weeks, wow that's pretty fast. I felt the tingling and swollen fingers almost immediately, but as for healing and better appearance and overall well being at least on the generic IF it is good might take longer? I think I will take your advice and take 2 days off each week at least for a while. The swelling in my fingers is pretty bad at 2ius. I have a serum result of 13.8 with 8ius SC. I am going to retest in a bit and get the IGF-1 test also. I will post the results then.
    Looks like you are pretty close to my age, i noticed my skin looking better in the 3 to 4 weeks time and healthier hair. I think results will vary for each individual. I had stopped hGh for quite some time due to my bad experience with generics from China, so when i was able to obtain Pharm grade and started back up the skin and hair for me were the first to show up. I feel the hgh is long term and you continually notice hardness and density. People that see my photos now and 20 years ago, say wow you look more cut up then you did back then, back then i trained harder also. There is another method of injecting 3 days on and 1 off and i tried it for awhile, but no real difference for me. also, it is easier to remember 5 on and 2 off. When the dosage is 2ius the effects are not so dramatic as 4 or 5 iu's of pharm. I have stated before that i notice body fat reduction pretty quick when kicking it to 3iu's. Generally people that train real hard are somewhat fanatical, but my first Martial arts instructor said that you have to be fanatical to be good. Mediocrity just does not take you to the next level. Problem with that mentality is, it can get you in trouble if you get obsessive with HGH and other supplements.
    I have to look at longevity and affordability. I really would love to do 6ius a day along with a very hard training regimen for at least 4 months, but it isn't affordable to me. It's one of those, "Boy i would just like to see what i can produce with that." LOL! Ten years ago if someone would have told me i would be taking testosterone and HGH i would have said no way, but being vein and hanging on to youth changed my thoughts. I also realized after starting on supplements, made me realize that most of the people i knew using were not very educated as to what they were doing. I started doing more research and this site has been a great source of information for me. IMO "This site is an Educational Reference"
    I believe moderation is key to longevity. I am glad that i did not start at a young age as that fanatical personality may have put me in trouble. I may have went off track their, but since we are both around the same age i thought i would throw my 2 cents in.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I have seen official studies where they compared the results 2 years after coming off a 5on 2off system versus 7 day a week, the 5on 2off participants were in significantly better shape.
    Hey, do you still have a link to think by any chance? Would love to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Hey, do you still have a link to think by any chance? Would love to check it out.
    The study was done on two groups of children that were on HGH for about two years, the follow up to the study was a couple of year later and concluded that 7 day a week HGH injections permanently reduced the natural HGH production, whereas the 5 on 2 off appeared to have no long term detrimental effect.

It was several years ago that I read the study, so apologies I do not have any links, but I found the study's using Google.

Thread Information