Page 530 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3043048052052552652752852953053153253353453554058063010301530 ... LastLast
Results 21,161 to 21,200 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Thanks just need a tan to show the separation better. I see it in mirror. But can't get it in damn pics lol....
    Hate that too it smoths out so much the camera phone its a pain

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You lost 10lbs of water. For each gr of glicogen stored in your muscles and liver you store 3-4 grs of water. If you deplete the glicogen you lose the water too.
    Oh i knew it was water weight. I was just shocked that it happened just from dropping carbs

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    1" above the nipple and 1" to the inside of the chest from the nipple. Right in the thick of the meat.

Start with 1ml and see how u feel. I had a bit of virgin muscle pain. It's painless now.

DO NOT and I repeat DOOOO NOTTTTT attempt prop in your pecs. You won't sleep lmao!
    Hmmm I was going to try tren base, better try it in the glutes first
    Last edited by BG; 05-29-2015 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Stupid spell check changed tree to tree. Again !
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    What about delts(can you reach em)/glutes/tris?- they're my go to... Just thoughts that I'm sure you've thought about
    Some times delta hurt, I get big bumps. One time I got a big perfect circle bruise from blood under the skin. Tri's I don't know, don't think I have the balls.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Some times delta hurt, I get big bumps. One time I got a big perfect circle bruise from blood under the skin. Tri's I don't know, don't think I have the balls.
    Tbh I was Leary of tris my first time (now I love em) but if you do try it - I would go w/1.5mgs or less maybe - I could load more but it's a sm muscle - I remember I bled the first time - Ive really only used prop too - and it wasn't bad at all - I don't get much PIP If any w/prop but E damn that gives me a knot lol

I'm definitely thinking about pecs lol

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Tri's are cake! I had a doc appointment one day and needed and injection. Both my delts had lumps and I knew the nurse would want to go there. I asked her to inject my tricep and she did.... Albeit with a funny look. It was painless. I started doing them at home and now I wonder why I hadn't stared em sooner. I got an inch or two down the tri from where my armpit starts. Completely painless for me.
    NACH3 and BG like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    All this injection talk is making me feel excited, how sad is that
    clarky., NACH3, almostgone and 1 others like this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You and me both big man...

Unfortunately for me I have to wait 4 months before i can pin again

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Did back and traps earlier stretching and wg pd for a warm up.

WG PD 1 working TD Under hand **new weight**

CG PD 1 working TD

Straight arm pd 1 working TD. **new weight**

BB rows 1 working TD **new weight**

BB shrugs 1 working TD

T bar rows 1 working TD. Old school bar in corner

Cardio 25min and done.

Was in a emotional daze the day guy av got stuff going on in my life. I went to complete failure on every ex right down to half reps i left nothing i mean nothing that's why i did all TD.

You know something the big man is right not that he is ever wrong. When you have got something in side from the now or past you can use it to get the session done to complete failure i mean complete use it think about it and just go to town you will be amazed how much more weight you can shift.
    I always though i did till today i really did If only it made it all better though eh.

Marcus you are a true gem of a friend.
    Last edited by clarky.; 05-29-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Did back and traps earlier stretching and wg pd for a warm up.

WG PD 1 working TD Under hand **new weight**

CG PD 1 working TD

Straight arm pd 1 working TD. **new weight**

BB rows 1 working TD **new weight**

BB shrugs 1 working TD

T bar rows 1 working TD. Old school bar in corner

Cardio 25min and done.

Was in a emotional daze the day guy av got stuff going on in my life. I went to complete failure on every ex right down to half reps i left nothing i mean nothing that's why i did all TD.

You know something the big man is right not that he is ever wrong. When you have got something in side from the now or past you can use it to get the session done to complete failure i mean complete use it think about it and just go to town you will be amazed how much more weight you can shift.
    I always though i did till today i really did If only it made it all better though eh.

Marcus you are a true gem of a friend.
    It's amazing what you can do by utilising thoughts and feelings.

Take care
    clarky., NACH3, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Chest tonight

Incline db flies 3 warms, 1 feel, 2 working (60s) DD

Incline db press 1 feel, 2 working 1 drop

Flat smith 1 feel, 2 working 1 drop (can't belive how spent I was at this point, about 15# less then my normal working)

Incline hammer strength 2 working

Super set high and even cable flies

1 set to finish with cable one arm fly.

Had slight pain in right collar bone area....not sure if injury, not enough strecthing/warms, could even be joint pain from winny?
    NACH3, marcus300 and DCI like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I admire your dedication to making the adjustments to your schedule to get your lifting in, BG. It sure as h*ll can be difficult.
    I'm bad about kicking my own ass for missing my lifts and then I get in a sour mood which only seems to make things worse.
    It is hard, you know after SO long it seems like things pop up or just gets harder. I feel I need to run a decent cycle. Its been a while. All failures and injury stopped for the past 2 years. So for 40 Im in good shape, big, but not what Ive been or could be. I know its not about gear, but Im peaked out naturally....and for a while. I know to break 220 I need some help, but its hard for me to run a full cycle with out something happening. I never run during the summer, but I think I may tag a little tren onto my trt, Ive been plateaued to long.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

It is hard, you know after SO long it seems like things pop up or just gets harder. I feel I need to run a decent cycle. Its been a while. All failures and injury stopped for the past 2 years. So for 40 Im in good shape, big, but not what Ive been or could be. I know its not about gear, but Im peaked out naturally....and for a while. I know to break 220 I need some help, but its hard for me to run a full cycle with out something happening. I never run during the summer, but I think I may tag a little tren onto my trt, Ive been plateaued to long.
    BG ever do a short burst cycle? Like in Marcus's thread about it?

Had an ok chest tris session today. I'm still not feeling 100%, i should have done legs today so i could give chest 100% tomorrow (lol! )

5/3/1 it was my third week off the 'cycle'. Top set was 251.5 x 1+. I only managed the one. Failed on 2 right off the chest. I credit this to my malnutrition yesterday.

I went ahead and loaded the bar up for some negatives. the weight today was the heaviest I've had on the bar.

I feel like if your body feels heavier weight, it will build and adapt for next time. . I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on this?

Anyways loaded up 300lbs. I unracked, went into a slow negative. Right about where the chest took over it dropped pretty fast. I don't think i was quite ready.
    Did this two more times. Then finished up with my regular chest/tris stuff.

Would absolutely love to hear opinions on over load adaptation?
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Trained chest and delts today and used this diary as PWO worked heavy and short rest between sets took 45 minutes used good form and most sets till failure and came right home and ate big..That's a good day in my book

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    @hawk regarding overload adaption...

Idk if it's proven but it's something that I feel has benefited me especially now, after switching to HIT - feeling that heavy weight for me is maybe more mental than anything... But you know what it feels like and your not surprised by the weight! Mentally It's very effective imo, just for those big 3 if you train for it, I can't do a 1RM(nor do I want to hear my joints pop lol) but i do find it interesting for your body not to be surprised by that weight - by feeling for the first time and trying it - vs knowing what it feels like to have even worked w/with it gives you an edge imo.... If it helps use it if not throw it out
    hawk14dl and DCI like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I always like the short esters. Don't know that I'll ever touch it again, but if I did it would be small doses of tren no ester or maybe suspension. LOL, really low doses. If you catch yourself growling at the plates excessively drop the dose back a smidge.

Dang if you didn't get me hooked on the Greek yogurt. Been buying the plain Chobani 32 oz. tub and splitting it up into servings. Throw some cinnamon and Splenda @ it. Think it's like 140 cal and 23g protein for 8oz. serving. Makes a decent substitute for the shake I drink when I wake up in the middle of the day.
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-30-2015 at 03:20 AM.
    BG likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311
    Not sure if I should be worried or not. Woke up 3 hours early, couldn't sleep, painful area spreading slightly, hard to bend knee, fvcking hurts like a mo fo. Like a damn car hit my leg. Skin looks absolutely normal. 222.5, 6', 34, 13.8% bf, bench 320, squat 435, dead 465.
    Finally able to bend knee and bear weight without it going out on me. Odd, but that knee is actually swollen. Might be the result of last nights 14 hour shift patrolling on my feet walking like a pirate ...

222.5, 6', 34, 13.8% bf, bench 320, squat 435, dead 465.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Had an ok chest tris session today. I'm still not feeling 100%, i should have done legs today so i could give chest 100% tomorrow (lol! )

5/3/1 it was my third week off the 'cycle'. Top set was 251.5 x 1+. I only managed the one. Failed on 2 right off the chest. I credit this to my malnutrition yesterday.

I went ahead and loaded the bar up for some negatives. the weight today was the heaviest I've had on the bar.

I feel like if your body feels heavier weight, it will build and adapt for next time. . I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on this?

Anyways loaded up 300lbs. I unracked, went into a slow negative. Right about where the chest took over it dropped pretty fast. I don't think i was quite ready.
    Did this two more times. Then finished up with my regular chest/tris stuff.

Would absolutely love to hear opinions on over load adaptation?
    Did you hit positive failure before attempting negative?

Looking through my notes. Will be working arms tonight with the goal to hit failure at slightly higher reps and fill them up with blood. Plan to do some more of the biceps stretching afterwards.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Its so hard to do what we do around our daily life's and just everyday situations. Its like a constant battle and balance what we go through.

What's the one thing what usually gets in the way of the gym BG?

Just arms today

Seated db curls
    3 warm up sets - higher reps, warmed them up really good and they felt good to go
    1 working set - went to failure and dropped twice to failure on each - for some reason the lactic acid build up this morning was extremely painful. Could hardly stand it which is unusually for me and I must confess I did take a few seconds between drops to flush the acid away

Bent over cable concentration curls

2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 forced and two negatives - boom and that did it. Pain like a hot rod through my biceps, lovely but again hurt more this morning than other days.

reverse straight bar curls
    2 working sets - failure with one drop

Triceps
    single arm pushdowns
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 drops

cybex dip machine
    2 working sets - failure, higher rep range

Kickbacks
    2 feel sets
    1 working set- failure

abs

home

food
    almostgone, NACH3 and DCI like this.

^^^more motivation for my arms today. Thanks,Macus!
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

Did you hit positive failure before attempting negative?
    Yes, if you recall I'm training for power lifting on chest, i have a specific goal set for myself. My last scheduled set, i failed completely on a positive rep

Yes, if you recall I'm training for power lifting on chest, i have a specific goal set for myself. My last scheduled set, i failed completely on a positive rep
    So you have a spotter helping you get the weight up to attack the negative/

I have safety bars, a power rack. The bars are perfectly set, when I'm in position to press the bb only touches my chest, won't touch the bars. After failure, i deflate my chest and unarch my back, the weight sits on the bars.
    I wish i had a spotter for forced reps and negatives. But for now, after a fail i pull plates off, re rack the bar, re weight the bar and attack it again

^^obviously not ideal, but I'm trying to make the most out of what I've got
    marcus300 likes this.

I have safety bars, a power rack. The bars are perfectly set, when I'm in position to press the bb only touches my chest, won't touch the bars. After failure, i deflate my chest and unarch my back, the weight sits on the bars.
    I wish i had a spotter for forced reps and negatives. But for now, after a fail i pull plates off, re rack the bar, re weight the bar and attack it again
    Ahh right I understand now but that's not a true negative, true negs comes from completely positive failure and straightaway after this with no rest complete negs with a spotter to help you get the weight you because your positive strength as gone, then you start the negs this is were the deep fibers get recruited and the most trauma is cause by negs than any other advanced protocol. We have 3 strength - positive static and negative with each one once the failure as been set in you must go straight into the strength whats left which would be negs and this will dig deeper and activate the deeper recruitment of those tough fibers
    NACH3, hawk14dl and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just taking a couple days to rest... My chest is screamin today... Just a relaxing day of eating today
    Enjoy your Saturdays fellas!
    almostgone likes this.

Ahh right I understand now but that's not a true negative, true negs comes from completely positive failure and straightaway after this with no rest complete negs with a spotter to help you get the weight you because your positive strength as gone, then you start the negs this is were the deep fibers get recruited and the most trauma is cause by negs than any other advanced protocol. We have 3 strength - positive static and negative with each one once the failure as been set in you must go straight into the strength whats left which would be negs and this will dig deeper and activate the deeper recruitment of those tough fibers
    Understood.

Do you think there's any benefit (especially when training for strength) to "feeling" a weight you know you can't lift? Does your body build on that overload? Or is it psychological?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Just taking a couple days to rest... My chest is screamin today... Just a relaxing day of eating today
    Enjoy your Saturdays fellas!
    Same here.....

There's a food truck event in my area so ill be checkin that out today..... I feel no shame
    almostgone likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Understood.

Do you think there's any benefit (especially when training for strength) to "feeling" a weight you know you can't lift? Does your body build on that overload? Or is it psychological?
    With the right spotter of course push outside your boundaries for further strength gains
    almostgone likes this.

Just took 2 muscle relaxers and I feel brilliant. My body is relaxing and the knots are feeling better. Torture week at training I really need this
    Last edited by marcus300; 05-31-2015 at 02:20 AM.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Just taking a couple days to rest... My chest is screamin today... Just a relaxing day of eating today Enjoy your Saturdays fellas!
    I had to do the same. Feel much better now and ready to tear into it!

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I feel no shame
    Surprisingly we're not shocked by that....
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

uhit is offline Member
    Best way to bring up lagging arms?

Should I just bang out a bicep day then tricep day the next? Really struggling with those at the moment, even with HIT protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    Best way to bring up lagging arms?

Should I just bang out a bicep day then tricep day the next? Really struggling with those at the moment, even with HIT protocol.
    I wouldn't separate those groups...especially if u are already doing one body part a day....

Put an example of your routine up and let's see if everyone can critique it for u.

I've honestly have put almost 1.5- 2" on my arms since starting joining this thread.

BG
    Same here, I think its time

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Arms and cardio today.

I'm robbing that set up marcus tonight cant wait to go lifting

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post

I've honestly have put almost 1.5- 2" on my arms since starting joining this thread.
    Awesome, I need some of that. What changes did you make?
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information