Page 540 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 404404905305355365375385395405415425435445455505906401040 ... LastLast
Results 21,561 to 21,600 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Aye pre exhaust is a cool wee thing to use nach a like it. If done right you won't be able to shift what you normally do that's for sure. The big mans got me on the right road with his help and planned sessions we did a bit back i have and other ppl have seen a big difference in size
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Aye pre exhaust is a cool wee thing to use nach a like it. If done right you won't be able to shift what you normally do that's for sure. The big mans got me on the right road with his help and planned sessions we did a bit back i have and other ppl have seen a big difference in size
    Good stuff clarky!!

Yup... Pre-exhaust after flies into presses no way in hell you should be shifting close what you'd normally do if pressing first! It's a whole different burn especially when suppersetting the flies into presses! Yup great stuff...

Oh I heeded the advice on long esters(put an order in for cyp or E Deca and drol(love the way Deca puts size on Ya - and strong ) Gonna see how I like it - plus hoping to put more size on w/these longer esters too(plenty of H2O too) especially w/drol - Gonna pulse it throughout

When I'm ready to run again
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Good stuff clarky!!

Yup... Pre-exhaust after flies into presses no way in hell you should be shifting close what you'd normally do if pressing first! It's a whole different burn especially when suppersetting the flies into presses! Yup great stuff...

Oh I heeded the advice on long esters(put an order in for cyp or E Deca and drol(love the way Deca puts size on Ya - and strong ) Gonna see how I like it - plus hoping to put more size on w/these longer esters too(plenty of H2O too) especially w/drol - Gonna pulse it throughout

When I'm ready to run again
    Good stuff nach. I'm thinking of drol again as well mate i like it am running test e daca the now just in to the 4th wk. I was going to run low dose dbol right through but a can't get it in the tabs i want so i might just use some drol well i'm saying might lol i know i will use it the last 6 wks.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Good stuff nach. I'm thinking of drol again as well mate i like it am running test e daca the now just in to the 4th wk. I was going to run low dose dbol right through but a can't get it in the tabs i want so i might just use some drol well i'm saying might lol i know i will use it the last 6 wks.
    Lol... I hear Ya!

Hey clarky, this will be my first go w/drol - how do you like it w/Deca ? I've heard Deca d-Bol is great too, but drol just sounds more appealing for my goals(plenty of h2o) - I'd like to add and drop bf again but I'm thinking I may have to up cardio) to lean out more... But size and thickness are my goals(why I went w/Deca instead of Tren - plus I like backloading orals(or Gonna try pulsing throughout - less chances of water retention, too!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Lol... I hear Ya!

Hey clarky, this will be my first go w/drol - how do you like it w/Deca ? I've heard Deca d-Bol is great too, but drol just sounds more appealing for my goals(plenty of h2o) - I'd like to add and drop bf again but I'm thinking I may have to up cardio) to lean out more... But size and thickness are my goals(why I went w/Deca instead of Tren - plus I like backloading orals(or Gonna try pulsing throughout - less chances of water retention, too!
    size and thickness is your goals then this is for you lol. I like backloading the orals aw well nach i let the test daca do there thing get going then use the drol so all the compounds are working together at the same time i only used 50mg day and man i put on some good size my last cycle i did not bloat bad i did my cardio eat good and drank water and i loved it.
    NACH3 likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you guys think about stopping the dbol for aroynd 4 weeks mid cycle and let the test/tren do their thing, then add the dbol back in for the last 6 weeks?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    100 drol and 50 dbol was a nice combo :-)

Drol fvcks with me tho..... Lumps behind nips flare up
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    What do you guys think about stopping the dbol for aroynd 4 weeks mid cycle and let the test/tren do their thing, then add the dbol back in for the last 6 weeks?
    I've always preferred to backload my orals(but this go around im gonna pulsing it throughout(2on 2off) and it should help w/any type of water retention) - and from info I got from the experiences of the beasts around here - if you pulse it - one should be able to keep gaining throughout(w/this method on pulsing the oral)... Especially once I've frontloaded my cyp/E then start w/2wks drol(50mgs throughout) or backloaded @50-75mgs for 4-6wks
    Always like to finish strong if throwing an oral in(always been a backload)...

Clarky Thx buddy I figured I couldn't go wrong w/either lol can't wait !
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-09-2015 at 03:00 PM.
    clarky. likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    100 drol and 50 dbol was a nice combo :-)

Drol fvcks with me tho..... Lumps behind nips flare up
    Do you run Nolva from the rip... on any of the compounds that usually cause you flare ups??

I run nolva ptetty much permanently now, my gyno flared again when I was out in California and my nolva was low so I was only 10mg daily.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3

Do you run Nolva from the rip... on any of the compounds that usually cause you flare ups??
    At the time - no. Ill be running stane all the way thru when I get on cycle

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    At the time - no. Ill be running stane all the way thru when I get on cycle
    What mg do you run your stane at per day, Haz? 25 seems to my magic number with more than one compound. Test only I can get away with 12.5 but prefer 25

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    What mg do you run your stane at per day, Haz? 25 seems to my magic number with more than one compound. Test only I can get away with 12.5 but prefer 25
    I see most here(not all) run stane w/19nors(or other compounds) do you guys prefer stane over dex?? Why, is it just a preference thing? Of b/c it's a suicidal AI, etc??

I thought about switching to liq stane but I just got my dex dialed in on heavier cycles...
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-09-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno

Starting at 25mg

- Knockout_Power

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Drinking a shake and then headed to the shop for arms.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would you do that? I am not a fan of orals any more but i would just drop the dbol after the kickstart

I haven't done them in a very long time and I have to say, damn I like them. Just figured maybe a front load and back load would be beneficial, if not I will just stop after the 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    I haven't done them in a very long time and I have to say, damn I like them. Just figured maybe a front load and back load would be beneficial, if not I will just stop after the 6 weeks.
    it depends on your goals for the cycle?

This cycle is to het leaned up for summer, and still pit on some more meat, test/tren with the dbol .

This cycle is to het leaned up for summer, and still pit on some more meat, test/tren with the dbol.
    then just use the Dbol as a kick start then drop it and let the tes/tren do the work with your nutrition

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I see most here(not all) run stane w/19nors(or other compounds) do you guys prefer stane over dex?? Why, is it just a preference thing? Of b/c it's a suicidal AI, etc?? I thought about switching to liq stane but I just got my dex dialed in on heavier cycles...
    it's been the most effective for me in comparison to other AIs. The past few cycles with 19nors I've used prami. Never tried caber.

If your dex is working for you then I'd stick with it. I'm gyno proned and have had two surgeries (right side and a bi-lateral)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    it's been the most effective for me in comparison to other AIs. The past few cycles with 19nors I've used prami. Never tried caber.

If your dex is working for you then I'd stick with it. I'm gyno proned and have had two surgeries (right side and a bi-lateral)
    Thx for the input, Igi! Yeah just got it dialed in so no changes needed might have to try it on a test cycle to see how I react... I also use Prami - don't get the bad sides except better sleep

Damn sorry to hear bout those... Knock on wood I haven't been Gyno prone(though I gotta scare but I was paranoid lol just dex) but I'm starting to play w/more heavy hitters... We'll see what adjustments may need to made

Still sticking to the EOD schedule w/ very short rest periods and slightly higher volume for biceps. Hot and steamy weather seems to be locked in for the summer. Really makes me appreciate my fans.

Seated d'bell curl-2w/u, Work- 8,drop,3+ reps, drop, 3+ reps,-2+ reps. New weight on these.
    Incline d'bell curl- 2w/u, Work- 5+ reps, drop,2,drop,3+ reps- 3+ reps. New weight on these.
    Bent over cable CC- Work- 4, drop,3+,drop,4+ reps, with 3 cheat reps w/ slow negatives. One more rep w/ right arm vs. left.
    Triceps press down w/ rope- 2w/u, Work-3+ reps, drop,2+ reps, drop,3+ reps- 3+ reps. I'm not as strong with the rope as I am with the horseshoe handle.
    Close grip Smythe-1 w/u, Work-6-3-1.
    D'bell skulls- 1 set to failure (13 reps).

Finished with biceps stretches off a bar set neck high in Smythe machine for a long 45 count. 39 minutes including the stretches, but I really am trying to keep the intensity high.

I'll have to stop my little experiment next week in case the Dr. office pulls 3 month labs. Hopefully, I can maintain my motivation because everything is going fairly decent right now.
    The last time I saw my Dr., she said 6 months but I remember signing a piece of paper that said every 3 to 6 months. Guess I won't push my luck. I think I almost have everything in place for a nice pharma cycle after my labs this fall and I should be ready to make the most of it by then.
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    it depends on your goals for the cycle?
    This cycle is to het leaned up for summer, and still pit on some more meat, test/tren with the dbol.
    Bio he is going to be a. Dunk the Hunk it's a local fun day.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Still sticking to the EOD schedule w/ very short rest periods and slightly higher volume for biceps. Hot and steamy weather seems to be locked in for the summer. Really makes me appreciate my fans.

Seated d'bell curl-2w/u, Work- 8,drop,3+ reps, drop, 3+ reps,-2+ reps. New weight on these.
    Incline d'bell curl- 2w/u, Work- 5+ reps, drop,2,drop,3+ reps- 3+ reps. New weight on these.
    Bent over cable CC- Work- 4, drop,3+,drop,4+ reps, with 3 cheat reps w/ slow negatives. One more rep w/ right arm vs. left.
    Triceps press down w/ rope- 2w/u, Work-3+ reps, drop,2+ reps, drop,3+ reps- 3+ reps. I'm not as strong with the rope as I am with the horseshoe handle.
    Close grip Smythe-1 w/u, Work-6-3-1.
    D'bell skulls- 1 set to failure (13 reps).

Finished with biceps stretches off a bar set neck high in Smythe machine for a long 45 count. 39 minutes including the stretches, but I really am trying to keep the intensity high.

I'll have to stop my little experiment next week in case the Dr. office pulls 3 month labs. Hopefully, I can maintain my motivation because everything is going fairly decent right now.
    The last time I saw my Dr., she said 6 months but I remember signing a piece of paper that said every 3 to 6 months. Guess I won't push my luck. I think I almost have everything in place for a nice pharma cycle after my labs this fall and I should be ready to make the most of it by then.
    Nice session AG beast.

Think i'll have a rest day the day hurt ma neck at work on monday and it's back next so don't want to chance traps so i'll just get back to it on thursday a think if it's better if not well i'll just have to miss traps till ma neck is better. Ohhhhhh back day loooooove it
    Last edited by clarky.; 06-10-2015 at 12:00 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

Got fried yesterday at work we have got some sun here in the uk lol that's right sun. 17° yesterday it's to be 20° the day and the mora nothing to use guys over the pond but here it's roasting.
    almostgone likes this.

Got fried yesterday at work we have got some sun here in the uk lol that's right sun. 17° yesterday it's to be 20° the day and the mora nothing to use guys over the pond but here it's roasting.
    I have to watch out for getting sunburnt myself, Clarky. Summer is coming up quickly.
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I have to watch out for getting sunburnt myself, Clarky. Summer is coming up quickly.
    Aww mate it's class to have the sun here in scotland we really get a raw deal with the waether mate. There was a brickie at work yesterday moaning it was too hot i don't like the heat he said well get to fvck ya tit we just got rid of the rain and wind the fvcking fud. Bring on the sun lol.

Ok guys time to go to work i'll pop back later the day have a good day guys.
    Last edited by clarky.; 06-10-2015 at 12:32 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There are many things what build monsters, many we have talked about in this thread but there's one thing that we HAVE to do if you want to make heads turn and that's be CONSISTANT in your approach. That means in everything what builds freaks food, training, sleeping and living this lifestyle.

One thing ive noticed with many of you who post here is that you are all consistant and bang those weights every week as hard as possible

Well done, because I know how hard it is to do this.

You want something so bad, you want to be different than the normal then you have to do things what are outside the normal

I really want to come and train with each and every one of you

Now lets train and turn some fuking heads
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    Quick question for the experienced:

I am still running 750 test weekly, decided to hold off on the NPP for next cycle as I can't afford the Prami right now (much more expensive than expected); the additional need for expensive labs is another issue.

Anyway, I am just blasting test right now. I just got my annual bout of poison ivy....happens every summer....and will be getting Prednisone from my doc to help treat it.

Is there any concern of mixing this in the middle of my test blast? Side effects or complications combining it?

Thanks!

222.5, 6', 34, 13.8% bf, bench 320, squat 435, dead 465.

Weighed in yesterday at 266lbs...... REALLY gotta start cardio
    marcus300 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Decided to sleep instead of going in for cardio, I have been really tired lately, plus my knee is still sensitive.

@bio, I will drop the dbol after the kick start, my diet has been pretty good since back from vacation.

Dropped 6 pounds of water since yesterday morning, I could tell I was holding water but didn't expect that kind of drop that quick. Came in at 267 this morning, been in the mid to upper 270's for a few weeks now. Must have finally got my estro balanced out from vacation.

Legs tomorrow, will see how it goes, the knee has been clicking a bit when I bend it, but the pain has subsided. Will see how it feels after carrying drywall down a flight of stairs at the job site today.

I agree Marcus, it is a challenge at times to do what it takes to be a freak and turn heads, dedication in all aspects of life and the game. I know I could do some things better, but trying to find a balance that is tolerable as we age is important. I know I am putting forth more effort than most people I see around me, especially guys my age and it feels good when someone acknowledges your efforts. I would be honored to train with an animal like you and would do my best to keep up, you would have to kill me to make me quit.
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

Decided to sleep instead of going in for cardio, I have been really tired lately, plus my knee is still sensitive. @bio, I will drop the dbol after the kick start, my diet has been pretty good since back from vacation. Dropped 6 pounds of water since yesterday morning, I could tell I was holding water but didn't expect that kind of drop that quick. Came in at 267 this morning, been in the mid to upper 270's for a few weeks now. Must have finally got my estro balanced out from vacation. Legs tomorrow, will see how it goes, the knee has been clicking a bit when I bend it, but the pain has subsided. Will see how it feels after carrying drywall down a flight of stairs at the job site today. I agree Marcus, it is a challenge at times to do what it takes to be a freak and turn heads, dedication in all aspects of life and the game. I know I could do some things better, but trying to find a balance that is tolerable as we age is important. I know I am putting forth more effort than most people I see around me, especially guys my age and it feels good when someone acknowledges your efforts. I would be honored to train with an animal like you and would do my best to keep up, you would have to kill me to make me quit.
    nice work brother just keep in mind you turn heads by putting on size but you also will turn heads by staying lean. Most people in the gym have no idea how much work you have to put into training and nutrition to get as lean as we are and you can look like a super freak when your lean enough. That's why I take the slower gains and stay lean year round.

Wide grip pull downs

Seated hammer strength rows

Close grip pulls

Db bent over rows single arm at a time

Lower back extensions

40 minutes low intensity cardio and done
    marcus300, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Anyone care to head over to the workout/training section and critiquing my new routine. Would be much appreciated. Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    Anyone care to head over to the workout/training section and critiquing my new routine. Would be much appreciated. Thanks
    No probs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Weighed in yesterday at 266lbs...... REALLY gotta start cardio
    Who are you and what have you done with Hazard?
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno

Who are you and what have you done with Hazard?
    Lmao I hate cardio man.....
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Same here!

Just shaved my hair really short (to the scalp) and got a little burned. Hurts taking a shower!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Fueling up on coffee/pre w/o etc(think I'm gonna get some Albut for pre w/o - since Ephedrine is very hard to come by in the states(I know you can get "bronkaid" is this right - as it contains ephedrine in it)??

Arms today - will report back

Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    Quick question for the experienced:

I am still running 750 test weekly, decided to hold off on the NPP for next cycle as I can't afford the Prami right now (much more expensive than expected); the additional need for expensive labs is another issue.

Anyway, I am just blasting test right now. I just got my annual bout of poison ivy....happens every summer....and will be getting Prednisone from my doc to help treat it.

Is there any concern of mixing this in the middle of my test blast? Side effects or complications combining it?

Thanks!

222.5, 6', 34, 13.8% bf, bench 320, squat 435, dead 465.
    Tduff, I would read up @ WebMD for possible interactions. I have been prescribed a prednisolone dose pack while on TRT, and I felt it made me sweat like a madman and I just felt worse than I usually did with prednisolone before TRT.
    You're on a cycle and the interactions, if any, could be much stronger @ that level? ( Just a guess on my part. Nothing to back it up).

I know you specifically mentioned prednisone, but I think prednisolone is a precursor for prednisone.

Also, it made me hold fluid, which sucks.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-10-2015 at 10:06 AM.

Thread Information