Page 538 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 384384885285335345355365375385395405415425435485886381038 ... LastLast
Results 21,481 to 21,520 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never experienced any negative sides from nandrolone , mind you I have never ran it higher than 400mg per week or ran it in prop ester.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    What's a good starting dose with my current test dosage?

222.5, 6', 34, 13.8% bf, bench 320, squat 435, dead 465.
    4-500 wk would be great. I'll get back to you on the rest of your thread tduff but nachy boy will probs have you covered.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    4-500 wk would be great. I'll get back to you on the rest of your thread tduff but nachy boy will probs have you covered.
    T - this ^^^ is what I meant about the dosage change in a shorter amount of time... I like the above doses to start(sp,it the difference 450 ha

If you feel comfortable w/running it then by all means go for it! just wanted to bring up some other points too... Like I said it's def doable... BW would be the only thing you'll need to be safe!

@Zemp I didn't experience negative sides either(I just waited till my mids to make any adjustments - which were dex and started prami)...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    @ Igi...
    Thx Igi, man! Atm - 5'10" 195(holding) bf 10ish in that pic... On a pull back now(just about another wk and back to pure HIT . Still bulking cleanly(goal is to get to 215 @ 8-10% after next cycle ... Your Lookin Solid as fvk in your pic too(mesomorph huh) lol

BACK today - loosened up stretched and started warm ups w/close grip pulldowns

Still pull back - last wk my body feels ready to explode out of its skin!

1. Heavy close grip - 2 warms 2w heavy as possible failing in 9-12 rep range(did a super slow concentrated last set - lighter but the pump was nuts)

2. Seated rows(reverse V grip?) - warm up - 2w failing in 8-12rep range(more close to 10 on second) then went a lil lighter and really slow and concentrated
    Suppersetted w/straight arm pulldowns 3w 8-12 failure(new weight)

3. Smith bent over rows - 2w reg grip heavy(10-13 failing) - 2w reverse grip - lighter but super slow and squeezing at contraction(sweat was dripping spraying from my mouth lol)

Reverse pec dec - 2w 10-15 failing
    Suppersetted w/hammer neutral grip rows 2w 8-12 failing

Hypers w/plate 3w

Weights done 36 min abs body weight(Swiss ball etc) done

Very good session - needed those days to recoup my upper middle back and doing back actually loosened I'mup more so! Great to get back in after 3 days!!!!
    Nice session mate
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Nice session mate
    Thx clarky! Back felt good once loosened up... Had a real good pump going on
    clarky. likes this.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Anyone else get /feel lerthagic when bulking?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Thx clarky! Back felt good once loosened up... Had a real good pump going on
    Good stuff nach
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Not when on but sometimes eating all day long I do get tired - but then I realize it's time to eat again lol

Tbh / sometimes I do - but not usually - no more than I already am

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    You can get prami from ar-r but BW is the only way you'll know(you only have 8 wks to run it)? I mean it's enough(but now you have to consider your dose etc) Have you pulled BW for your E2 on this blast at all?? If not I'd do that first, see if anything needs tweaking(AI) and prolactin... If you really want to run it - go for it but make sure you know what prami/& or caber will do and what other drugs interfere w/them(caber - if you take codeine based opiates it renders the drug inactive) one thing that comes to mind... Prami take at bed time and titrate your dose(start at .25 if your nauseous back it off to .175 for a few days then .25 up to .5 or .75mgs ed - this is why BW is important to see where your levels were then in 4-5 wks get BW to see where your prolactin levels are(& E2)... Maybe a vet will chime in on the idea, too! No doubt it can be done - just many variables that I'd may steer clear of till next blast... In bold - don't understand first sentences? Til cycle? Prami or caber?? This tells me you might want to do more research first and plan it out better for next time - you may be much happier to save it and add in the whole next blast... I'm not a fan of adding things... Especially a compound I never used in the middle... Did it once had to abort! Just thinking out loud... Don't want to see you not get what you want out of it! If your BW from E2 states your g2g your prolactin won't be as much an issue(prolactin will follow High E2)... Control E2 prolactin won't be a problem(but have DA on hand)
    I say I only have 8 weeks as my blast ends its 12 week scheduled end by then. I am a month into it, although I was at 500 and jumped to750 last week. I wasn't getting much from the 500 this go around. So, maybe, I can extend a bit. Plus, I could probably run the NPP a couple weeks longer since my blast is a cypionate ester.

I am donating a double blood this week to help with hematocrit. I have been religious with my Anastrozole and my Estradiol is never high to date. I haven't done any blood work this cycle as the cost is high. What's the bare minimum to get tested before continuing?

Disregard the confusing items you bolded, figured those out.

Since I am starting later in the blast, what ester is best for the NPP? 8-10 weeks should be descent for it, no?

Thanks again Nach.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Thanks Clarky

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    I have never experienced any negative sides from nandrolone, mind you I have never ran it higher than 400mg per week or ran it in prop ester.
    I would likely be at 400 throughout. Does the ester matter that much?

T - this ^^^ is what I meant about the dosage change in a shorter amount of time... I like the above doses to start(sp,it the difference 450 ha If you feel comfortable w/running it then by all means go for it! just wanted to bring up some other points too... Like I said it's def doable... BW would be the only thing you'll need to be safe! @Zemp I didn't experience negative sides either(I just waited till my mids to make any adjustments - which were dex and started prami)...
    Sounds good! I meet with the coworker Monday. He was looking to order more NPP anyhow.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think it does really, short esters are easier to control, long esters can get put of hand if you get impatient and bump them up too high as they tend to build up a bit. I would be doing tren a but my guy didn't have any and it would have taken about the same time to get as it will take the e to kick, so I just went this route.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes.... NPP is definitely the way to go as it's short acting!

Your BW(E2) maybe ok on TRT(but you upped your test) and you should pull BW b4 to see where your E2 is and prolactin since adding the NPP as it's a progestin! Just a thought

£175 gets everything covered except prolactin(you could add in) the woman's doesn't have E2 sensitive assay and that's what you want(still have to add prolactin but it's way cheaper add E2 sensitive and see how much) you can play around it's private md labs .com one word...

If you don't test prolactin(I'm not saying you shouldn't) but I'd run the DA(prami or caber) from the start and titrate up to .5mgs ed b4 bed... Until u can get everything tested! Only if E2 isn't in sweet spot... Then hold off for 5wks if your running it 10 and see what your prolactin E2 is again(but E2 should be fine if it's already dialed in on the blast)

Try to b/c blasting is much different than TRT - .25 is a standard dose but everyone I know who takes dex while on use .5 EOD - .5 e3d may work(myself included now I know how I react - it may be different for you - only BW will tell... When introducing a 19nor - or any other compounds(test etc) - you need to learn how your body reacts to them at those dosages(so once we've found our sweet spot test(which is changing cycle to cycle - making it important to write/remember these things(AI HCG DAs dosages etc) so we know what to expect)... I know you know these things but a reminder helps me go through it mentally... Any ?'s ask away... If I can't help obviously the others will
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-06-2015 at 09:00 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just catching up on posts. Working tonight, but tomorrow will be legs.
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bi's are fried the day appetite is coming back so great. This virus thing is over i hope and it will be tri's the mora after work.
    NACH3, almostgone and BG like this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Legs are still sore lol

Tmrw is chest n bi's - will be getting cardio in today.... In the form of mowing the lawn. Better get to it before it gets hot outside
    clarky., almostgone and BG like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Had to train fast to get back on the road for softball

Incline press superset wide grip press

Peck deck superset incline press ups

Cable crossovers and done
    NACH3, almostgone and BG like this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Back/bis this morning.

Stretch n' warm up on elliptical. They rearranged all the equipment at the gym last night so I had find everything. Bunch of us were walking around in there looking lost lol.

Had a party last night but didn't drink anything. My workout partner bailed on me this morning. F*ck him, he slows me down anyway.

Back:
    Pre-exhaust straight bar pull downs.

Wide grip barbell rows

Close grip seated rows

Bent over one arm DB rows

Pull-ups to failure

Bis:
    Standing barbell curls

Seated incline DB curls

Hammer strength one arm curls, heavy

Rope hammer curls

DB hammer curls to failure

25 mins cardio
    NACH3, clarky., DCI and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Back/bis this morning.

Stretch n' warm up on elliptical. They rearranged all the equipment at the gym last night so I had find everything. Bunch of us were walking around in there looking lost lol.

Had a party last night but didn't drink anything. My workout partner bailed on me this morning. F*ck him, he slows me down anyway.

Back:

Wide grip barbell rows

Close grip seated rows

Pull-ups to failure

Bis:
    Standing barbell curls

Seated incline DB curls

Rope hammer curls

25 mins cardio
    Nice session there Igi.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    I'm not bulking, currently cutting on a low carb diet. I get really tired/lethargic after a carb load meal.

I know it's completely different then what you guys are experiencing, just thought I'd share my experience
    almostgone likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Nice session there Igi.
    That's what I thought too!
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Igi, nice session Pisan!! You ever use heavy DBs for bent over rows... And pull and twist into a neutral grip at top of concentric movement??

I've tried these last time and I like em - different - almost like the reverse grip BB bent over rows but elbows in(hits lower back and lats nicely)

My back is in bits love it... Going in for legs(Gonna have to split arms w/chest and delts) I want to see if I can really get these arms to explode(major w/a minor) to get my split back! Will report when done fellas!
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-07-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Back/bis this morning.

Back:

Wide grip barbell rows

Close grip seated rows

Pull-ups to failure

Bis:
    Standing barbell curls

Seated incline DB curls

Rope hammer curls

25 mins cardio
    That's a lot for bi's..... Especially with the hammer grip.
    almostgone and DCI like this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    I would likely be at 400 throughout. Does the ester matter that much?

Yes the ester is huge - you want a short acting edter to kick in whereas the decanate ester will need to be run 12wks and test another 2wks - Deca takes longer to kick than NPP(same compound short eater - eod pinning!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    That's a lot for bi's..... Especially with the hammer grip.
    I can do many more exercises w/my bis/tris - always have been able - idk... Lol

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    How's the back?
    NACH3 likes this.

Yea but I don't know if its necessary. The bi's are small muscles - you can really tear em down with 12-16 sets. The other exercises can be used to change up the routine.
    NACH3 and DCI like this.

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yea but I don't know if its necessary. The bi's are small muscles - you can really tear em down with 12-16 sets. The other exercises can be used to change up the routine.
    Also true - I usually go that amount of sets(16 max)... Idk my arms always responded well to overload(maybe I'm not working them hard enough - but I can't do anymore reps if my life depended on it lol - so I'm kinda thinking of trying a major and minor or just switch up some exercises(I know when I leave that gym there's no doing anything more lol

@ RC doing much better, Thx for asking(got pretty heavy w/squats today and it felt good!!

Legs and I can not walk already - Haz was doing the penguin waddle out lmao

Seated calves to start

V Squat - 2 warms 2w(new weight) DD
    SUPPERSETTED W/more calf raises

Reverse Hacks - 1 warm up - 3w to failure(8-12)

Stuff legged deads(DBs) - 2w 8-12 failing

Extensions heavy - 10-15 failing

Leg curls - 10-15 failing

Man after Vs and Reverse hacks my legs were shaking lol I literally took 10 min to walk to car - maybe 60yrds lmao - will be feeling these for days
    DCI, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Legs today.

Finally drug myself to the sports Store and bought a belt. It's cheap, but it's leather with a double buckle.

Holy crap what a difference. This is what I've been missing in my squats. I never felt like my legs were the limiting factor, it was always stabilization. Being able to flex my core against the belt made a huge difference, i was able to greatly increase the weight and add a few reps.

I'm excited to build from this
    DCI, NACH3, almostgone and 2 others like this.

Also true - I usually go that amount of sets(16 max)... Idk my arms always responded well to overload(maybe I'm not working them hard enough - but I can't do anymore reps if my life depended on it lol - so I'm kinda thinking of trying a major and minor or just switch up some exercises(I know when I leave that gym there's no doing anything more lol

@ RC doing much better, Thx for asking(got pretty heavy w/squats today and it felt good!!

Legs and I can not walk already - Haz was doing the penguin waddle out lmao

Seated calves to start

V Squat - 2 warms 2w(new weight) DD
    SUPPERSETTED W/more calf raises

Reverse Hacks - 1 warm up - 3w to failure(8-12)

Stuff legged deads(DBs) - 2w 8-12 failing

Extensions heavy - 10-15 failing

Leg curls - 10-15 failing

Man after Vs and Reverse hacks my legs were shaking lol I literally took 10 min to walk to car - maybe 60yrds lmao - will be feeling these for days
    By all means if its working - that's what counts! My bi's tend to get thick but developing the peak is tough for me. Upon the advice of a staffer here I started doing a goose necked concentration curl....
    DCI and NACH3 like this.

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    By all means if its working - that's what counts! My bi's tend to get thick but developing the peak is tough for me. Upon the advice of a staffer here I started doing a goose necked concentration curl....
    Yeah the peak is hard for me(im starting to get more thicker) had to build the outter head more so, now I'm gonna start hitting seated incline curls to thicken up inner and get em to pop more... I had to build up my rear delt(R) to be able to do that exercise w/out any pain!

I've always like lifting my arms together(but I'm thinking if I did say back and bis I'd be more sore and really tear em down) but the way is working - I went from 15.5(175 lol) to 17.5 not pumped now so in 5months 2"... I think to much lmao

Dang, everyone has been busy while I slept. Headed to the shop for legs as soon as I finish off my shake.
    NACH3, BG and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yeah the peak is hard for me(im starting to get more thicker) had to build the outter head more so, now I'm gonna start hitting seated incline curls to thicken up inner and get em to pop more... I had to build up my rear delt(R) to be able to do that exercise w/out any pain!

I've always like lifting my arms together(but I'm thinking if I did say back and bis I'd be more sore and really tear em down) but the way is working - I went from 15.5(175 lol) to 17.5 not pumped now so in 5months 2"... I think to much lmao
    I love seated incline curls..... Been doing them a lot lately. Havnt hit hammers in a bit - might give em a go for the next few weeks
    BG likes this.

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I love seated incline curls..... Been doing them a lot lately. Havnt hit hammers in a bit - might give em a go for the next few weeks
    That's what I'm going to be doing w/the seated incline curls... Starting as soon as I hit bis - Ive always like push pull(if 2BPs) not sure if I want to go w/chest tris or bis - back bis/or tris... But the kicker is trying to really destroy my bis/& tris and right now doing them together(although I love em together) - Im not getting the DOMS I should be - what about concentrating more on time under tension, tempo, etc?? Or am I iverthinking this?? Lol - try a major and minor for a few wks(4-6 I'll know by then or shorter) I mean I did make some great gains(and I know it's a marathon) and I know they slow just trying to stay ahead of my body(adapting)...

Really trying to keep rest periods as short as I can. Got a couple of good cases of the "staggers", but I think my tolerance level for the humidity is getting better and I feel stronger. It was 76°, but throw 91% humidity at it and it's a whole new challenge for me.
    Was trying to replay the lift in my mind on the way to work and just kept getting flashes/ snippets/bits. Watching the sweat fall off of me to the floor, watching my hands load plates, looking at the floor while stumbling around. Kind of cool.

Lower body and back stretching. 2 sets of crunches. Back really appreciated it.

Leg extension- 2 w/u, Work-10.5,drop,4.5,drop,3.5.
    Hack squats-1 w/u, Work-7-4-2. Added on a couple of plates and jumped right back into:
    Reverse hacks-7-5-3. New weight on these and will nudge it up again next time.
    Seated calf raises-Work-17-3( failure). Will bump up the weight on these next time.Jumped/stumbled straight over to the leg press for:
    Standing calf raises-2 w/u, Work-9-5-3. Real slow negative on the last 3 reps.
    Leg press-1 w/u, Work-7-5-2
    Leg curl-Work-11,drop,5,drop, 6.5 w/ a long hold and slow neg. on the partial rep.

39 minutes not including stretches and crunches and feeling very good about it.

Edit: Really liking this layout for legs. Everything seems to flow together if I load up the machines for the first few exercises and just jump into it.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-08-2015 at 05:08 AM. Reason: details
    IronClydes and NACH3 like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Legs today.

Finally drug myself to the sports Store and bought a belt. It's cheap, but it's leather with a double buckle.

Holy crap what a difference. This is what I've been missing in my squats. I never felt like my legs were the limiting factor, it was always stabilization. Being able to flex my core against the belt made a huge difference, i was able to greatly increase the weight and add a few reps.

I'm excited to build from this
    Good stuff. Definitely a confidence builder. Now, if you bought a solid power type belt specific for squats and deads you'd be impressed even more.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

I believe that's probably true. This is a 4" (which is perfect" but narrows down to maybe 3" at the buckle?

I needed a medium, but all they had were large and xl
    the shortest holes are perfect, for now. I figure I'll just add holes if needed.

I can't wait to dead lift with it.
    IronClydes likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yesterday I did legs and really stacked some weight on, lower back issues are feeling better for once in 20 yrs

Been hitting some decent squats

Things are going well, feel like I am building some tissue and hitting a little growth spurt

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yesterday I did legs and really stacked some weight on, lower back issues are feeling better for once in 20 yrs

Been hitting some decent squats

Things are going well, feel like I am building some tissue and hitting a little growth spurt

Seems to be contagious. Things have been going well recently for me as well. Energy levels and recovery are improving. Probably one of my better leg sessions yesterday.
    marcus300, IronClydes and NACH3 like this.

Thread Information