Page 531 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3143148152152652752852953053153253353453553654158163110311531 ... LastLast
Results 21,201 to 21,240 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Same here.....

There's a food truck event in my area so ill be checkin that out today..... I feel no shame
    No shame I still go to Costco and walk around for the free food lmao!

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    I wouldn't separate those groups...especially if u are already doing one body part a day....

Put an example of your routine up and let's see if everyone can critique it for u.

I've honestly have put almost 1.5- 2" on my arms since starting joining this thread.

Weighted Chin Ups 3x8/failure/failure then take off weights and do just bodyweight
    Weighted Dips 3x10/failure/failure then take off weights and do just bodyweight
    Standing Barbell Curls 3x10 superset with single arm curls 3x10 (lower weight midset if can't complete rep range)
    Tricep rope pushdowns 3x10 superset with tricep kickbacks 3x10

That usually kills me for the arms. Perhaps I need more volume? On that same day I usually do some core at the end also, but thats irrelevant since the problem lies on the arms.
    marcus300 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Just took 2 muscle relaxers and I feel brilliant.
    I take one after huge leg work outs, helps me sleep and I dont wake up tight. After crushing legs on thursday I got into bed and knew I wasnt going to sleep. I soma and I was good.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't separate those groups...especially if u are already doing one body part a day....

Put an example of your routine up and let's see if everyone can critique it for u.

I've honestly have put almost 1.5- 2" on my arms since starting joining this thread.
    Exactly! ^^^^ I think it's by far the best way to lift arms(together - the pump is insane - and your totally tearing your whole arm down, so it needs it's time to rest & recover, imo... And like Sfla, I've put at least 1.5-2" on since coming over to this thread "The Diary" - everything Marcus/Kel/AG(all Vets EHOFs) have said - has come true! I will only listen as I have much to learn - since I've grown more in 4months than in yrs so it's definitely a proven way to become "freaky" as it's put in here!
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I take one after huge leg work outs, helps me sleep and I dont wake up tight. After crushing legs on thursday I got into bed and knew I wasnt going to sleep. I soma and I was good.
    1 of those are great indeed - loosens ya up and the sleep is quality

BG
    BG ever do a short burst cycle? Like in Marcus's thread about it?
    Yes thats all I do, 6-8 weeks. Life either gets me when Im on and I cant really train or I get hurt. So I end up stopping.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

uhit is offline Member
    Just arms today

Seated db curls
    3 warm up sets - higher reps, warmed them up really good and they felt good to go
    1 working set - went to failure and dropped twice to failure on each - for some reason the lactic acid build up this morning was extremely painful. Could hardly stand it which is unusually for me and I must confess I did take a few seconds between drops to flush the acid away

Bent over cable concentration curls

2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 forced and two negatives - boom and that did it. Pain like a hot rod through my biceps, lovely but again hurt more this morning than other days.

reverse straight bar curls
    2 working sets - failure with one drop

Triceps
    single arm pushdowns
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 drops

cybex dip machine
    2 working sets - failure, higher rep range

Kickbacks
    2 feel sets
    1 working set- failure

abs

home

food

I'm actually going to do this exact workout now. I never really do 'arm days' so call me a newbie in that department.

Shall let you gents know whats up in an hour or so

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    I'm actually going to do this exact workout now. I never really do 'arm days' so call me a newbie in that department.

Shall let you gents know whats up in an hour or so
    Definitely combine em you'll be amazed at the pump and destruction you can do!

And my arms went from like 15.5 lol at 175 to 17.5 no pump to 18.1/4 pumped or + a lil line lol
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I always like the short esters. Don't know that I'll ever touch it again, but if I did it would be small doses of tren no ester or maybe suspension. LOL, really low doses. If you catch yourself growling at the plates excessively drop the dose back a smidge.

Dang if you didn't get me hooked on the Greek yogurt. Been buying the plain Chobani 32 oz. tub and splitting it up into servings. Throw some cinnamon and Splenda @ it. Think it's like 140 cal and 23g protein for 8oz. serving. Makes a decent substitute for the shake I drink when I wake up in the middle of the day.
    Thats great, the yogurts good to because its not heavy and helps my digestion. Im going to try the tub's, is it cheaper then the small one's? Thing with tren is, I dont sleep, no matter how much I take. But my life is better now, so maybe my mind wont go so crazy when I lye down. Once I stop sleeping, I get cranky, work sucks, I dont recover then its all down hill from being so tired. We will see, please let me know if I start getting crazy
    almostgone likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Awesome, I need some of that. What changes did you make?
    Well BG it came with lots of time lol. Been following this thread from the beginning. ..and took a while to get failure and other protocols down pat.

And I was probably 178 when I first came here too so with maybe 15 arms. So there was no where to go but up lol.

Think for me was changing my mind set, hitting them harder, drops, negs, RP. Used to do 12-15 reps before all this

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well BG it came with lots of time lol. Been following this thread from the beginning. ..and took a while to get failure and other protocols down pat.

And I was probably 178 when I first came here too so with maybe 15 arms. So there was no where to go but up lol.

Think for me was changing my mind set, hitting them harder, drops, negs, RP. Used to do 12-15 reps before all this
    Hey Sfla, that's exactly the biggest change for me also! The rep range I used to use was more volume too, since getting the rep range down - and failing in that 6-12(I shoot for 10) for the whole set(w to drops then beyond failure protocols)!

Lifting heavier w/less reps has actually relieved some pain in R shoulder as well(whereas lighter weight high reps wrecked havoc on it)...

Just figured I'd share too! I totally agree - getting that mind muscle connection(w/that release of adrenaline) is a whole different level!

Also, on this pull back im on atm, I'm feeling as if Im starting to grow w/it... Weight is climbing back up and muscles looking a tad fuller(not much but I can tell)... Anyone ever gain during this phase(or) I want to continue to bulk cleanly but won't be 'on' obviously - so just keep diet as I have it, or has anyone used this time(pullback) to prime and springboard back into a growth spurt?? I feel like I'll be making great progress w/this pullback - do just returning back to heavy HIT should/could surge me into another lil growth spurt, correct?! Thx guys!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My arms grow like a mfkr..... I ha 8 months off and came back. Measured after 3 weeks and was 18" lmao. I was over 19" at peak..... My problem is my chest. Combine that with big arms and delts and it looks dumb lol
    NACH3 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Hey Sfla, that's exactly the biggest change for me also! The rep range I used to use was more volume too, since getting the rep range down - and failing in that 6-12(I shoot for 10) for the whole set(w to drops then beyond failure protocols)!

Lifting heavier w/less reps has actually relieved some pain in R shoulder as well(whereas lighter weight high reps wrecked havoc on it)...

Just figured I'd share too! I totally agree - getting that mind muscle connection(w/that release of adrenaline) is a whole different level!

Also, on this pull back im on atm, I'm feeling as if Im starting to grow w/it... Weight is climbing back up and muscles looking a tad fuller(not much but I can tell)... Anyone ever gain during this phase(or) I want to continue to bulk cleanly but won't be 'on' obviously - so just keep diet as I have it, or has anyone used this time(pullback) to prime and springboard back into a growth spurt?? I feel like I'll be making great progress w/this pullback - do just returning back to heavy HIT should/could surge me into another lil growth spurt, correct?! Thx guys!
    Nach I think u r just a freak and will gain with any type of training at this point lmao .
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    My arms grow like a mfkr..... I ha 8 months off and came back. Measured after 3 weeks and was 18" lmao. I was over 19" at peak..... My problem is my chest. Combine that with big arms and delts and it looks dumb lol
    Your chest don't look sm at all! But I totally get what your saying! You do have really good delts! Imo they're the hardest to achieve... It's all individual as that is built into our genetics

Snd I've hit a wall in my arms. Grew big quick - MM is great, but Im close to 18 w/no pump... With I'm at or a tad over lol. Any suggestions Haz
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-30-2015 at 12:16 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nach I think u r just a freak and will gain with any type of training at this point lmao .
    Thx Sfla! Lmao... I wish... But I sure will never deviate from this type of training... EVER! Unless I'm injured!
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-30-2015 at 12:18 PM.

uhit is offline Member
    Ok my arms are very pumped from that. The sort of pump that my forearms get after deadlifting. It's actually painful to scratch my back.

Thanks Marcus, you've officially wrecked my arms. I hate you really.
    almostgone likes this.

BG

Thats great to hear, gains come with high intensity thats for sure. Good work!

BG
    Lmao . You need to remember to isolate your chest and use less shoulders and tri's. I know you know this, just a reminder
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post

That usually kills me for the arms. Perhaps I need more volume? .
    I like to do the opposite of the norm whenIm not getting the growth Im looking for, and more intensity will always help. Push the limits. Break those limitations you mind creates.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3

Your chest don't look sm at all! But I totally get what your saying! You do have really good delts! Imo they're the hardest to achieve... It's all individual as that is built into our genetics

Snd I've hit a wall in my arms. Grew big quick - MM is great, but Im close to 18 w/no pump... With I'm at or a tad over lol. Any suggestions Haz
    Screw the easy bar.....

Seated dumbell curls - as heavy as possible. From there - straight bar preacher. Then concentration curls. I switch it up every couple of weeks. Ill throw hammers in there, heavy cable straight bar, etc.

Triceps are what makes the arm look huge. Heavy close grip bench super set with skull crushers. Heavy cable push downs, and finish off with kick backs or single arm reverse grip push down.

That's all I do really..... My arms burn like crazy when I'm doing them. That point where you tell yourself you have to drop the weight..... I do another one or two
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by BG

Lmao . You need to remember to isolate your chest and use less shoulders and tri's. I know you know this, just a reminder
    I've got it together so far with chest. A few tips from a former pro and I feel presses so much more.
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

I forgot to add.....

When I'm doing cable curls - I keep my elbows out in front and not at my side. It hurts so much better :-)

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I forgot to add.....

When I'm doing cable curls - I keep my elbows out in front and not at my side. It hurts so much better :-)
    Yeah I like hitting the bis from that angle w/cables! Can go heavy too, w/out risking injury...

Same movements I do(except for the seated DB curls which I have to start doing more of / they seem to widen mine, hits the inside head more like incline curls?) I start w/close grip, either French curls/or lying DB press(behind head) suppersetted w/one arm extensions, V- Grip pushdowns(or weighted dips) switching and reverse pushdowns etc

O BB curl, DB hammers(across body), preachers(either hamner strength or EZ bar close grip, switching close grip cables, and reg hammers etc but I'm gonna try more one arm stuff(as I've seen more and more being talked about or done in sessions...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just took 2 muscle relaxers and I feel brilliant. My body is relaxing and the knots are feeling better. Torture week at training me I really need this
    Those are excellent when my muscles are locked up, but 2 will make me take one hell of a nap. Working 7 days again and I can't wait for a day off. I'm die for a decent rest day. Drinking shake now and then hitting arms before work.
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-30-2015 at 05:43 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thats great, the yogurts good to because its not heavy and helps my digestion. Im going to try the tub's, is it cheaper then the small one's? Thing with tren is, I dont sleep, no matter how much I take. But my life is better now, so maybe my mind wont go so crazy when I lye down. Once I stop sleeping, I get cranky, work sucks, I dont recover then its all down hill from being so tired. We will see, please let me know if I start getting crazy
    It worked out to be a little cheaper. It's the plain flavor, but with some Cinnamon and Splenda, it's pretty good.
    Any of the 19-nors screw with my sleep w/ tren being the worst. I used to keep some sleep aids on hand and had to think twice before I spoke to anyone at work so I wouldn't break bad on people. Small doses of no ester or suspension did me better then enanthate or HHC.
    Just don't throw the weights through the gym ceiling.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

It worked out to be a little cheaper. It's the plain flavor, but with some Cinnamon and Splenda, it's pretty good.
    Any of the 19-nors screw with my sleep w/ tren being the worst. I used to keep some sleep aids on hand and had to think twice before I spoke to anyone at work so I wouldn't break bad on people. Small doses of no ester or suspension did me better then enanthate or HHC.
    Just don't throw the weights through the gym ceiling.
    Just test puts my sleep out the window.....lol...don't know why. Then trough a 19 in ther I'm done.

Only tried tne one cycle. Used like a pre workout. Igi got me onto it. I liked it.....the smell and the taste lol....but hard to find oil based.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Same here. His back avi shot is crazy and you've grown since I joined in w/ the thread as well, Sfla.
    NACH3 likes this.

I have to conciously remind myself to pinch my scapula back when I hit the bench or I end up with my back flat on the bench and tris doing a good bit of the work.

Just test puts my sleep out the window.....lol...don't know why. Then trough a 19 in ther I'm done.

Only tried tne one cycle. Used like a pre workout. Igi got me onto it. I liked it.....the smell and the taste lol....but hard to find oil based.
    I've been seeing test no ester/tren no ester blends occasionally. I was SO tempted, but I'm not ready for that...

...yet.
    NACH3 likes this.

OK, headed to the shop.

Just left the food truck event.... My mouth still tastes like smoke from the brisket. The chicken and pork tacos sucked..... But the belgian waffle was fvcking amazing
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Same here. His back avi shot is crazy and you've grown since I joined in w/ the thread as well, Sfla.
    Thx Sfla/AG! Lol and agree Sfla is much thicker all around - and me too w/test and a 19nor I won't sleep much - throw in a DHT and I get night sweats where I gotta change the towel 2x a night lol

Just left the food truck event.... My mouth still tastes like smoke from the brisket. The chicken and pork tacos sucked..... But the belgian waffle was fvcking amazing
    Damm haz we keep missing the one near us....I'm always working :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80

Damm haz we keep missing the one near us....I'm always working :/
    It was crazy packed. I waited an hour for shitty tacos. I know they jacked the prices up too..... 2 strips of brisket (without the fat trimmed) was $9.75. My fiancé had a lobster roll - $16.

- Knockout_Power

It was crazy packed. I waited an hour for shitty tacos. I know they jacked the prices up too..... 2 strips of brisket (without the fat trimmed) was $9.75. My fiancé had a lobster roll - $16.
    Hope that was a damn good lobster roll.....come to my restaurant. ...soup or salad lobster roll, and a side....18$.

BG

What's the one thing what usually gets in the way of the gym BG?
    As of late stress took the life out of me, but Im through that. Right now Im caught between a rock and a hard place. Im training with my old partner, goo to have a partner again but we are over training. Since i last trained with him its seems he knows everything now, so we are butting heads right now. Im not getting in my abs, cardio because we are training with so many sets. So Im just going to do legs one day, chest the other then back to my small gym for the rest of the week.
    almostgone likes this.

Hope that was a damn good lobster roll.....come to my restaurant. ...soup or salad lobster roll, and a side....18$.
    Lol I know.... It's crazy. They jack the prices up at events like this. Right now lobster is $9/lb by me. I coulda made the damn thing for her..... I just hafta try to recreate their sauce. I bet I could make a better one anyways

- Knockout_Power

Lol I know.... It's crazy. They jack the prices up at events like this. Right now lobster is $9/lb by me. I coulda made the damn thing for her..... I just hafta try to recreate their sauce. I bet I could make a better one anyways
    Lpl I am sure u could....and those trucks r hit or miss too anyways....always too.much to choose from.

Kinda like county fairs.....food.is everywhere

Lpl I am sure u could....and those trucks r hit or miss too anyways....always too.much to choose from.

Kinda like county fairs.....food.is everywhere
    That's what kills me!!!! The taco truck had five items to choose!! FIVE!!!!!!

What the fvck!?

- Chicken tacos
    - Pork tacos
    - Chicken with mango tacos
    - Pork with mango
    - Mexican corn Cobb

Their menu was tiny but sucked! Nothing was seasoned except the corn.

- Knockout_Power

That's what kills me!!!! The taco truck had five items to choose!! FIVE!!!!!!

What the fvck!?

- Chicken tacos
    - Pork tacos
    - Chicken with mango tacos
    - Pork with mango
    - Mexican corn Cobb

Their menu was tiny but sucked! Nothing was seasoned except the corn.
    Funny as I read that....only thing looked good to.me was the corn......and then u said that was the best. Lol. If you are gonna do tacos. U have to go over the top with them....something never seen.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information