Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mens Room

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Problem solved brother, now lets go party and get some more phone numbers......lolol
    hell yea bro,

higherdesire is offline Banned
    walks in with grocery bag with lots and lots of little pine tree car smell things. Sniffs. Huh. Leaves with bag. steps back in grabs emints and cruises.

how wierd. Double post edited

Ok so I am posting this Pm trail. After I posted that I didn't like certain members, BoJangles confronted me like a man and has my respect, but this guy sends me a Pm and below is the whole chain his first then mine and so on. MInd oyu the only post I ever made about this guy was, and I quote, "BgMc31 is no professor"

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BgMc31
    It's obvious you have some problem with me. If that's that case please provide evidence that I have spoken and not known what I am talking about. I speak only on topics that I am knowledgeable, it that offends you, then oh well. I have never directed any inflammatory comments towards you. So your anger towards me leaves me perplexed.

Originally Posted by higherdesire
    I have no feelings towards you. I am not angry with you. I think you try to sound overly informed on any givem topic. You seem yo have some kind of complex and it shines through in your posts on occcasion. For you, I wish you the best in over coming your obstacles. I began forming my opinoin when you exhibitied the herd mentality in the thread about countryboys avi. Even my post has been taken out of context by you. Read it agian and see if I say I am angry or don't like you. BoJangles is a different story. Good luck to you.

I never assumed anything about you so I don't understand you would assume something about me. I have no complex and fail to understand the concept of being overly informed. I like to read and gain knowledge on topics of interest to me, I fail to see the wrong in that. As for countrybhoys avi thread, everyone, yourself included, claimed I needed a history lesson but would not or could not provide any evidence to refute mine. Just because my train of thought wasn't popular, does that mean I should not voice them? Nothing I've posted on any thread is without truth. Everyone screamed I needed a history lesson, I offered someone to give me, but none could give me one. All anybody could do is put up insults. Cats like Bojangles, I really could give two shits about. Why? Because they come across as uninformed and just want to hurl insults. You on the other hand come across as quite intelligent that is why is perplexes me that you would stoop to adolescent name calling and insults. I enjoy a good debate and often engage in them, and I can admit when I am wrong. Why can't other's do the same?

With that said, good luck to you as well. I look forward to even more lively debates in the future.

I thank oyu for the compliment. In the spirit of your earnest desire for intelligent debate then let us begin from the end here and work backwards into this from your statements. Please review my posts in the thread in question, then review your statements above, i.e. you mention that "everyone, Including myself", however I never posted any comments in that thread in relation to the others statements regarding a history lesson. How then can I substantiate your research basis for further debate if in fact in this microcosm of you rability do intelligent reseacrh based in fact is acually founded only in false pretense?

the only two accusations you have made towards me so far are that I was mad at you, that was false, and that I was a part of a sentiment in which I have not expressed concurence.

I love debate and readily subscribe to intelligent debate, but in this case I may wind up more of a tutor, which susequently, I am not opposed to with the right constituent.

My regards kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Ok so I am posting this Pm trail. After I posted that I didn't like certain members, BoJangles confronted me like a man and has my respect, but this guy sends me a Pm and below is the whole chain his first then mine and so on. MInd oyu the only post I ever made about this guy was, and I quote, "BgMc31 is no professor"

Quote:
    It's obvious you have some problem with me. If that's that case please provide evidence that I have spoken and not known what I am talking about. I speak only on topics that I am knowledgeable, it that offends you, then oh well. I have never directed any inflammatory comments towards you. So your anger towards me leaves me perplexed.

I have no feelings towards you. I am not angry with you. I think you try to sound overly informed on any givem topic. You seem yo have some kind of complex and it shines through in your posts on occcasion. For you, I wish you the best in over coming your obstacles. I began forming my opinoin when you exhibitied the herd mentality in the thread about countryboys avi. Even my post has been taken out of context by you. Read it agian and see if I say I am angry or don't like you. BoJangles is a different story. Good luck to you.

I never assumed anything about you so I don't understand you would assume something about me. I have no complex and fail to understand the concept of being overly informed. I like to read and gain knowledge on topics of interest to me, I fail to see the wrong in that. As for countrybhoys avi thread, everyone, yourself included, claimed I needed a history lesson but would not or could not provide any evidence to refute mine. Just because my train of thought wasn't popular, does that mean I should not voice them? Nothing I've posted on any thread is without truth. Everyone screamed I needed a history lesson, I offered someone to give me, but none could give me one. All anybody could do is put up insults. Cats like Bojangles, I really could give two shits about. Why? Because they come across as uninformed and just want to hurl insults. You on the other hand come across as quite intelligent that is why is perplexes me that you would stoop to adolescent name calling and insults. I enjoy a good debate and often engage in them, and I can admit when I am wrong. Why can't other's do the same?

With that said, good luck to you as well. I look forward to even more lively debates in the future.

I thank oyu for the compliment. In the spirit of your earnest desire for intelligent debate then let us begin from the end here and work backwards into this from your statements. Please review my posts in the thread in question, then review your statements above, i.e. you mention that "everyone, Including myself", however I never posted any comments in that thread in relation to the others statements regarding a history lesson. How then can I substantiate your research basis for further debate if in fact in this microcosm of you rability do intelligent reseacrh based in fact is acually founded only in false pretense?

the only two accusations you have made towards me so far are that I was mad at you, that was false, and that I was a part of a sentiment in which I have not expressed concurence.

I love debate and readily subscribe to intelligent debate, but in this case I may wind up more of a tutor, which susequently, I am not opposed to with the right constituent.

My regards kind sir.
    This is what kills me about getting into a debate with these people, we can post internet site that support what we say, then the other guy and come back and post up something that disagree with what someone says...What bgmc needs to relieze is it all falls down to someone believes and not what an internet post means......

well what I find disturbing is that as I recall prone, you gave a very good factual based history account of the flag in that thread. It is like when some one wants to believe something they won't let womething silly like facts get in the way. Then they scream that they have an open mind. NOT.

THere is no substiute for wisdom like youth.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Comes in, pulls down pants, and proceeds to take a gargantuan shit full of peanuts and corn with a size of epic proportions...

This is the fvcking gayest men's room I've ever been in. And by gay, I mean lame and likely to cause severe shrinking of the penis.

Leaves without flushing or washing hands...

Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    Comes in, pulls down pants, and proceeds to take a gargantuan shit full of peanuts and corn with a size of epic proportions...

This is the fvcking gayest men's room I've ever been in. And by gay, I mean lame and likely to cause severe shrinking of the penis.

How is it that you have become the expert on gay mens rooms? Is this a passion of yours?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

*bumps into Csar as they pass each other walking in/out of the mens room. picks csars pocket and takes his wallet.

goes into the mens room and sniffs the air... smells like dead bodies.

turns around and walks out.*

How is it that you have become the expert on gay mens rooms? Is this a passion of yours?
    Actually I started to read your book on the subject, but then decided that I'd be better off reading the Cliff Notes version.

You gotta get up earlier in the morning son. I already took the eggs out of your henhouse and milked your cows dry.

wish i had a henhouse

and i think madmatt and higherdesire have met their match now that the cunning linguist is back on the thread

oh the possibilities

Actually I started to read your book on the subject, but then decided that I'd be better off reading the Cliff Notes version.

You gotta get up earlier in the morning son. I already took the eggs out of your henhouse and milked your cows dry.
    That wasn't my cow hotshot, that was my bull! But hey you get an a for effort!

BTW, I flushed the abortion you had in your toilet!

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    *bumps into Csar as they pass each other walking in/out of the mens room. picks csars pocket and takes his wallet.

goes into the mens room and sniffs the air... smells like dead bodies.

turns around and walks out.*
    Damnit. Someone took my wallet. Good thing there was only a buck-sixty-nine in there and a ribbed condom.

P.S. - The condom is 9 years old and my Marine friend, Jesus Ramos, poked holes in it with his K-Bar. Don't trust it!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    wish i had a henhouse

and i think madmatt and higherdesire have met their match now that the cunning linguist is back on the thread

oh the possibilities
    Never lol... H is taking good care of him, i dont feel the need to bully him anymore..

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Oh shit. She was dirty looking too.

The boys are up early this morning! Howdy ya'll!

Csar? you aren't googling a response are you? Csar! You get back here I am not done with you yet!

9 year old condom? Oh Where do i start?

morning everyone

so glad to see us all gathered in this hell hole of a mens room

i brought donuts

*opens the box and offers them around*

Blog Entries
    Its almost late afternoon lol, but its good you have joined us...

Walk into the mens room full of people, what up guys?

Blog Entries
    Csar? you aren't googling a response are you? Csar! You get back here I am not done with you yet!

9 year old condom? Oh Where do i start?
    Got to be google lol...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Its almost late afternoon lol, but its good you have joined us...
    i forgot the mens room had many different time zones

its like what.. 11pm in japan or something isnt it Csar??

lol

crazy

THanls Dukkit, I will have a plain one. Csar? Glazed?

Watching Carrie Underwood on TV

BTW it IS early here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    Walk into the mens room full of people, what up guys?
    Morning bro, some guy here is going to kick some ass, so im told but he's just waiting for a response from google, he's alittle slow...

*eats his 4th cream filled chocolate glazed donut while thinking... goodbye 6pack*

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    animalgear takes a huge dump, stinks up the whole bathroom and laughs, then leaves without washing hands

Blog Entries
    i forgot the mens room had many different time zones

its like what.. 11pm in japan or something isnt it Csar??

lol

crazy
    Lmfao lol...

im afraid i put too much pressure on Csar and hes shattered under the weight

it was too much too soon. hes only just gettin back into the whoring groove

*sigh*

CSAR, who is the small guy in your avatar?

That wasn't my cow hotshot, that was my bull! But hey you get an a for effort!

BTW, I flushed the abortion you had in your toilet!
    I knew there had to be something wrong, 'cause I've never seen a 12" nipple before. You got some messed up animals on your farm. Good thing your Mom only used what came out on your morning Froot Loops. Enjoy!

You mean you actually got that thing to flush? Come on now, be honest. You had to break out the jackhammer and you still got my dookie on you, didn't you? That's nasty. Just plain nasty.

You can see the pics here...

http://www.higherdesiregotCSAR'sshit...rdesire/nambla

I knew there had to be something wrong, 'cause I've never seen a 12" nipple before. You got some messed up animals on your farm. Good thing your Mom only used what came out on your morning Froot Loops. Enjoy!

You mean you actually got that thing to flush? Come on now, be honest. You had to break out the jackhammer and you still got my dookie on you, didn't you? That's nasty. Just plain nasty.

You can see the pics here...

http://www.higherdesiregotCSAR'sshit...rdesire/nambla
    Link won't work for me! Try again. Also dookie on me? Hell yeah i teabagged that shit first while I rubbed one out!

Blog Entries
    This could be very interesting...

It is 11:07 PM here in Tokyo. My Internet connection is a little slow, so my posts are delayed.

Must be all these hentai J-dudes looking at Mad Matt and higherdesire's felching pics and stealing my bandwidth.

BTW bull milk has a lot of protien so get off my back!

the fact that you know what felching in gets you through the right of passage here...

*takes pencil from behind ear and writes something down*

*eats his 4th cream filled chocolate glazed donut while thinking... goodbye 6pack*
    Cream-filled? Oh yeah, I'm just like that old guy in the Dunkin' Donuts commercial - "I made the donuts."

Enjoy that cream bro. I been drinking pineapple juice for weeks now.

j/k Dukki. You're like the one guy I can't burn with a straight face. Must be 'cause you pleasured my pet zonkey that one night in Tijuana.

Blog Entries
    It is 11:07 PM here in Tokyo. My Internet connection is a little slow, so my posts are delayed.

Must be all these hentai J-dudes looking at Mad Matt and higherdesire's felching pics and stealing my bandwidth.
    Could be worse, if you were here now id be stealing your money and bitch slapping your ass...

Btw what the fuvk does felching mean?

Dont come here with your long words that you've stolen from the British...

felching is cumming in someones ass then sucking back out with a straw.

Thread Information