Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Clonidine or however it's spelled
    Be very careful.with Clonidine/Catapres. It will put you down low very, very fast.

Edit: Marsoc maybe you meant Klonopin? Clonidine is a very potent antihypertensive.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-23-2017 at 07:09 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I know this forum is full of strange and wonderful characters but some have serious problems, I know some may have drink problems and some drug related issues but there seems to be some serious underlying anger issues with some we know and I do find it amusing.

I know I may not be everybody's cup of tea but these cunts who have two faces really take the fucking biscuit. You see ive done it again started to swear it just flows sometimes guys it doesn't means I am angry but I have tried to reduce using these types of words but I'm not changing the way I write if it comes out its fucking comes out fuck it. Its like saying to some stop saying "bro" "bud" and "y'all lol ( just love y'all )

If some had any kind of fucking balls they would pm me and get it off their fucking chest but they sneak around trying to look prim and proper yet underneath they are just a pissed up old fucking cunt who have low self esteem and issues going on in their life's.

By the way I am not angry lol I find it amusing that these drunken fat titted bra wearing slobs don't have any balls, whats wrong with people these days lol

I am only waffling guys because of some stuff I read and was talking about with someone but fuck me some people need a life, get in the real world and experience something else than the bottom of a wine glass or crack pipe

Oh I have a hard way of expressing myself sometimes don't I lol, but y'all know what I mean, just having a bit of fun, banter, taking the mike etc.
    Last edited by marcus300; 02-23-2017 at 05:58 AM.
    NACH3, Mr.BB, hammerheart and 3 others like this.

Training triceps only this morning and maybe some cardio.

Training all week so going to slow and split things up so I don't burn out, heavy and intense is on the cards
    NACH3 and Mr.BB like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning all!

@ Marcus that was some funny shit! Lol love me some banter!

Anyway legs are destroyed - they shook for hrs after the session(so much so I could barely piss lol / trying to hold onto the wall etc)

Delts/& traps or back is on the menu for today! Gonna destroy some shit that's all I know!

Have a kickass day guys and a better session today than yesterday!
    Mr.BB, Capebuffalo and songdog like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That stuff had me At 90/50 in one night.... a lil to low for me lol

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Morning you Wild Animals.

Not had coffee pre workout for week's probably months but felt like i was on it today in the gym. Because I knew it was only triceps i killed it. Just out now and will talk through it when I'm home.
    High intensity training isn't for the weak
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I know this forum is fully of strange and wonderful characters but some have serious problems, I know some may have drink problems and some drug related issues but there seems to be some serious underlying anger issues with some we know and I do find it amusing.

I know I may not be everybody's cup of tea but these cunts who have two faces really take the fucking biscuit. You see ive done it again started to swear it just flows sometimes guys it doesn't means I am angry but I have tried to reduce using these types of words but I'm not changing the way I write if it comes out its fucking comes out fuck it. Its like saying to some stop saying "bro" "bud" and "y'all lol ( just love y'all )

If some had any kind of fucking balls they would pm me and get it off their fucking chest but they sneak around trying to look prim and proper yet underneath they are just a pissed up old fucking cunt who have low self esteem and issues going on in their life's.

By the way I am not angry lol I find it amusing that these drunken fat titted bra wearing slobs don't have any balls, whats wrong with people these days lol

I am only waffling guys because of some stuff I read and was talking about with someone but fuck me some people need a life, get in the real world and experience something else than the bottom of a wine glass or crack pipe

Oh I have a hard way of expressing myself sometimes don't I lol, but y'all know what I mean, just having a bit of fun, banter, taking the mike etc.
    I love it when y'all waffle. Makes my day, boss!
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I know this forum is full of strange and wonderful characters but some have serious problems, I know some may have drink problems and some drug related issues but there seems to be some serious underlying anger issues with some we know and I do find it amusing.

Well a guy who needs to be wearing a bra in his avi is a bitch. And bitches will bitch behind you back. No balls too much estrogen. Carry on Marcus. Don't change who you are.
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    So thats an honorable cunt? heheeh

loved that movie
    marcus300, NACH3 and songdog like this.

February fasted morning jog by the sea, that's a first, maybe there's some merit in that global warming thingie, huh?

Lovely sunny day, just a normal north breeze, bit chilly but for running its perfect.

No weights for me today, more meetings in the afternoon.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Take some xanax
    I take 0.05 occasionally, I find it helps with mood, especially when irritability is through the roof.

More than that and my functioning is compromised, the sort of postural unbalance, things falling out of hand grasp, etc

Take a muscle relaxer
    It's not that bad, it's exercised induced mostly, though sometimes I only have to attempt to contract calves to trigger them.

Some weeks ago I had them in lateral abs after some powerful sneeze lol.

No way
    marcus300, Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Delts traps and I'm growing!!!

-- DB SHRUGS
    4w Bent over hitting deep middle trap/rhomboids

-- BB SHRUGS
    225-315-405-500-545x2 drop 500/405/315/225

-- seated side laterals heavy intensity was crazy
    2x 3 drops holding at top asong as possible slow begs

-- cable rear delts(side laterals but w/a slight twist) forward holding arm back
    2w DD

-- rev flys long 10count hold on last rep with partials b4
    3w 10-15 failure w/forced reps

-- super incline hammer press
    Pyramided up 3plates + 25s
    2w 7/5 DD

38 min and tore up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2425.JPG 
Views:	201 
Size:	741.6 KB 
ID:	167889Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2428.JPG 
Views:	177 
Size:	850.6 KB 
ID:	167890rear delts and traps are starting to pop

Name:	IMG_2429.JPG 
Views:	419 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	167891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2430.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	167892
    Btw I broke all the ribs looking at straight on non flex - was wondering why they didn't pop lol

You back is looking very thick Nach!!

Well done.
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You back is looking very thick Nach!!

Well done.
    Thx BB hitting it from every angle possible... even delts play such a huge role in separation
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    That stuff had me At 90/50 in one night.... a lil to low for me lol
    It is extremely potent.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So thats an honorable cunt? heheeh

loved that movie
    It gets better and better every time I see it lmao
    Mr.BB likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It is extremely potent.
    Right! I had to remove it immediately!

Been wide open for the last 6+ hrs. Managed to get in a shake. Sitting down now to a poblano pepper stuffed with chicken, rice, a little Roma tomato, and thin slice of Muenster cheese melted on top. Damn good thing, too. Felt like my insides.were about to cave in.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Good morning hitters went to the gym last night and trained chest and shoulders. Can't wait for my lung to heal up so I can get back to training hit. This lung thing has been I nightmare but there is light at the end of the tunnel

DB alternating curls. 2 warm up. 2 working Started with 60 drop 40 drop 20

Hammer Curls 2 working. 50 drop 30

Preacher curls. 2 working drop sets

French press 1 warm 2 working

Cable rope behind the head 2 working

V push downs 2 working

Name:	IMG_6633.JPG 
Views:	262 
Size:	809.2 KB 
ID:	167893Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6636.JPG 
Views:	212 
Size:	721.7 KB 
ID:	167894
    Mr.BB, NACH3, songdog and 2 others like this.

Triceps

Warmed up with some light pushdowns, flexing the triceps and getting some blood in the area.

Seated DB French press two arms -
    3 warm up sets, nice stretching and felt powerful
    working set - manage to do a decent weight even hard with my shoulder gett8ing the bell up, felt easy so decided to do one more working set heavier. One more good solid 8 reps.

DB kickbacks
    2 working sets- slow and tensed

v bar pushdowns
    2 feeler sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 drop sets

machine dips
    2 working sets - heavy as possible leaning back into it to full engage the triceps
    Mr.BB, NACH3, Capebuffalo and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Got in 4000+Kcals yesterday lots of P Cs were high and moderate fats felt bloated today but shit most out(TMI maybe but when you eat that much ed) whatcha think is gonna happen haha
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-23-2017 at 08:11 AM.
    Capebuffalo and songdog like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Triceps

Warmed up with some light pushdowns, flexing the triceps and getting some blood in the area.

Seated DB French press two arms -
    3 warm up sets, nice stretching and felt powerful
    working set - manage to do a decent weight even hard with my shoulder gett8ing the bell up, felt easy so decided to do one more working set heavier. One more good solid 8 reps.

DB kickbacks
    2 working sets- slow and tensed

v bar pushdowns
    2 feeler sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 drop sets

machine dips
    2 working sets - heavy as possible leaning back into it to full engage the triceps
    In bold

Only way I like to do them - do you twist your palm up at peak of contraction?? I do em both ways but feel it much more with a palms up twist

In bold

Only way I like to do them - do you twist your palm up at peak of contraction?? I do em both ways but feel it much more with a palms up twist
    My wrist is in the hammer position this for me feels best once I contract at the top of the movement
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good morning everyone great warm sunny day just got back from a nice walk short but nice.I will be hitting the chest and Bi's today a lil later I just got too watch some powerlifting videos too get me going.Everyone does know on the 2nd day God made the powerlifter right?

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Talking with a guy at work the other day.... he is pretty overweight, former athlete, tries every couple of years to get into exercise and weightloss. Really good fella. Well, out of the blue he tells me he recently started doing crossfit. He proceeds to ask me a few questions, and I told him I don't know a lot about that type of training.
    But what he was after was some realistic goals I think. For instance he asked me if I could perform certain exercises and how many reps. Like: Pullups. He can barley do one pullup. He wondered how many I could do. I just explained that I don't train like that, I do pullups weighted. We talked about other things, but it got me thinking....can I even do higher reps anymore?

SO...back day comes along and I figure: Why not.. let's see what I can do. I grab the bar and start repping out clean pulls with full range of motion. I get to 20 and things are getting just a bit sloppy, so I stop. 20....not exactly stellar. I rest for about a minute and then back at it for set number two. I get 18 clean, and a nice pump is starting. I continue... I'm slowly dropping in number of reps. ..after the fifth set I grab a scrap piece of paper and start writing the reps down.... do another set and run a quick total.. I'm already over 80 pullups... at this point I go: wtf am I doing? this is just a waste of time.. I did two more quick sets just to get over 90 and then moved on to the rest of my normal routine.

I tell the overweight crossfit guy at work about it and I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe me..

Nice new avi BB. Looking good.
    marcus300 and Mr.BB like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    February fasted morning jog by the sea, that's a first, maybe there's some merit in that global warming thingie, huh?

It works for me. I was out on my Harley last Sunday for most of the day and my face got fried. Actually sunburned. In February. WTF.

ps: arm looking big BB.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gorilla armpits also

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    This lung thing has been I nightmare but there is light at the end of the tunnel

almostgone and Mr.BB like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    SO...back day comes along and I figure: Why not.. let's see what I can do. I grab the bar and start repping out clean pulls with full range of motion. I get to 20 and things are getting just a bit sloppy, so I stop. 20....not exactly stellar. I rest for about a minute and then back at it for set number two. I get 18 clean, and a nice pump is starting. I continue... I'm slowly dropping in number of reps. ..after the fifth set I grab a scrap piece of paper and start writing the reps down.... do another set and run a quick total.. I'm already over 80 pullups... at this point I go: wtf am I doing? this is just a waste of time.. I did two more quick sets just to get over 90 and then moved on to the rest of my normal routine.

Nothing wrong with shocking a body part like that. You'll get something out of it.
    NACH3 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    My wrist is in the hammer position this for me feels best once I contract at the top of the movement
    That would be the other way I do it... it's a very small twist and a fluid motion when I say palms up(they're not completely up tho)

That would be the other way I do it... it's a very small twist and a fluid motion when I say palms up(they're not completely up tho)

Doesn't feel right for my tricep engagement doing it with palms up, for me its always hammer style
    NACH3 likes this.

Wrapping it up for the day. Need to get my Dr. to.script me 1-2 I.u /day so I can divert some HSA $ towards the cost of it. If I could use tax free $$ toward GH, it would lessen the impact of the cost ( I hope). No idea what the pharmacy charges for GH, just know what the domestic guy charges, LOL.
    marcus300 and Capebuffalo like this.

Evening people
    Capebuffalo, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Doesn't feel right for my tricep engagement doing it with palms up, for me its always hammer style
    I have to stay hammer style on kickbacks. I get a funky elbow pain with the rotation @ contraction, but some guys swear by it.
    marcus300 likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So I started my first cycle in years 2 days ago..went did back right away the orals and caffeine pumping through my veins ..it felt so good!!!!!)) put my headphones in and was in my own little world of pain and music it's the place I love if I had a choice and it wouldn't affect my health I would run heavy doses of gear all year..I got a full body pump that won't go away..a really full look that I love..don't post here much but I read all of your workouts and get idea's..thanks to all for that!!ive always did drop sets and worked to failure because I felt it was the only way to truly get the job done..it's the only way I could feel good when I left the gym..you know that feeling when you know you killed it everything is pumped and you can barely pull your t shirt on..that's the s*** I love..well here was back gonna hit it hard got my first full weekend off work in a long time gonna enjoy it!!
    Bent over straight bar rows/2 warm up sets 1 working double drop set
    Dumbbell rows 3 working sets
    T bar rows close grip 2 working sets
    Close grip machine rows 1set double drop set
    Lat pulldowns 1 warm up 2 working sets last set double drop set
    Wide grip pull ups 3 sets to failure
    40 min 45-1 min between sets just kept it moving
    Felt a bit sick afterwards but my back felt as wide as a barn door I know it's a lot of volume but I was feeling it and didn't wanna stop ..have a good day all
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-23-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    So I started my first cycle in years 2 days ago..went did back right away the orals and caffeine pumping through my veins ..it felt so good!!!!!)) put my headphones in and was in my own little world of pain and music it's the place I love if I had a choice and it wouldn't affect my health I would run heavy doses of gear all year..I got a full body pump that won't go away..a really full look that I love..don't post here much but I read all of your workouts and get idea's..thanks to all for that!!ive always did drop sets and worked to failure because I felt it was the only way to truly get the job done..it's the only way I could feel good when I left the gym..you know that feeling when you know you killed it everything is pumped and you can barely pull your t shirt on..that's the s*** I love..well here was back gonna hit it hard got my first full weekend off work in a long time gonna enjoy it!!
    Bent over straight bar rows/2 warm up sets 1 working double drop set
    Dumbbell rows 3 working sets
    T bar rows close grip 2 working sets
    Close grip machine rows 1set double drop set
    Lat pulldowns 1 warm up 2 working sets last set double drop set
    Wide grip pull ups 3 sets to failure
    40 min 45-1 min between sets just kept it moving
    Felt a bit sick afterwards but my back felt as wide as a barn door I know it's a lot of volume but I was feeling it and didn't wanna stop ..have a good day all
    Keep posting and keep working hard.
    KINGKONG and almostgone like this.

Thread Information