Page 400 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3003503903953963973983994004014024034044054104505009001400 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 16,000 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Don't change now AG, we like you how you are.
    LOL, no worries, Kel. I'm still operating under the "old dog new trick" ordinance.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You don't give yourself enough credit, DCI.
    I think like all of us on here we never see the good only the negative but that keeps us motivated I think
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

I'd say you probably right.Think there's some kind of adage along those lines....about being your own worst critic.
    I know I give myself hell.
    DCI and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

DCI
    Definitely man. But I like the fact I keep on pushing tbh keeps me motivated and hungry for more all I need is to drop some more bf and ill be happy
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI

I think like all of us on here we never see the good only the negative but that keeps us motivated I think
    So true.....

This sport/hobby is one that requires long term commitment. You see a skinny out of shape guy in the mirror when you start. That image haunts you..... You can put on 20lbs and still see the same guy. One day will come when you look in the mirror and see a HUGE difference. It won't be the same guy..... The muscle bellies are full, arms are inches bigger, the traps look like two hand on your neck, and the delts just bulge with size.

That day doesn't come to those who don't want it bad enough to stick with it.
    almostgone, marcus300, DCI and 1 others like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Off cycle the fastest way to grow in size (dont care about strength) is to train your muscles to failure and force feed?

Cause i see marcus writing force feed all the time, wouldnt that add lots of bodyfat aswell?
    marcus300 likes this.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    So true.....

This sport/hobby is one that requires long term commitment. You see a skinny out of shape guy in the mirror when you start. That image haunts you..... You can put on 20lbs and still see the same guy. One day will come when you look in the mirror and see a HUGE difference. It won't be the same guy..... The muscle bellies are full, arms are inches bigger, the traps look like two hand on your neck, and the delts just bulge with size.

That day doesn't come to those who don't want it bad enough to stick with it.
    Word

I was the chubby the kid lol but everything else you say is spot on man
    almostgone likes this.

....arms so sore. If I get in cardio today, it sure won't be via squat thrusts. About all that would do is ensure that I plant my face into the floor. Pretty sure arms wouldn't respond quickly enough.
    marcus300, DCI and clarky. like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ....arms so sore. If I get in cardio today, it sure won't be via squat thrusts. About all that would do is ensure that I plant my face into the floor. Pretty sure arms wouldn't respond quickly enough.
    lol sounds good and productive

I have all next week to train before I have a week off so its going to be a very intense training sessions next week. I am going to try and really cause some muscle trauma lol
    almostgone, DCI and clarky. like this.

I have no doubt...don't think you would have it any other way...right? If my arms are up to it, I may try to grab a shoulder lift late in the evening. Having labs drawn Monday a.m. and have to fast after midnight so Monday will probably be a rest or light cardio day.
    Really liked that arm session yesterday. Looking forward to the next one already.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-30-2014 at 04:43 AM.
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Off cycle the fastest way to grow in size (dont care about strength) is to train your muscles to failure and force feed?

Cause i see marcus writing force feed all the time, wouldnt that add lots of bodyfat aswell?
    In my opinion many guys don't eat enough that's whether your cutting or bulking and that's why many restrict further growth or they are unable to maintain tissue they have built, that's why so many go around in circles growing bigger then going smaller then going bigger then going smaller again its a vicious circle.

When someone is trying to gain size they usually have some kind of goal to reach lets say a 180lbs man wants to be 220lbs they will need to bulk and completely change their way of eating for the rest of their life and that means they will need to really force feed their bodies to a stage were they can maintain tissue and can build new tissue. Its ok thrusting your body into an anabolic environment but its another constantly supporting these gains via training and eating that's were force feeding comes into it. That's why I mention it all the time. When I was 180lbs I wanted to be 200lbs and I would bulk and forced feed my body into something it wasn't use to because it had to get ready for me to start eating like a 200lb man, I've done this every time I want to jump in size and that's what I am about gaining super size whats different than the norm. When you watch and talk to the pro's what's the major difference between them and us??? they eat constantly and thats throughout the whole day and some times night .

Yes some BF will occur but its not a problem getting rid of it or controlling the amounts you put on if you know and understand your body and do the right things. Many times I've used force feeding to reach certain goals and I've controlled bf levels via cardio and also cycling my force feeding and changing my diet around to suit the needs but one thing is for sure once you establish a new body weight there is only one way your going to maintain it and that's by keep putting it under load and make sure you feed the body enough cals to maintain the tissue. Controlling bf is easy if you listen to the body and have a understanding of how you maintain muscle tissue and reduce bf.

If you want to gain 20-30lbs of tissue over a certain period of time without gaining any bf then join the rest of the day dreamers who are going around in circles with their progress. You want to stand out form the crowd and be different then you will need to use the tools what the big boys use and put in the hard work in the gym and make sure you eat enough to support this new tissue being built. If your getting extremely fat doing this your doing it wrong and eating the wrong things and not listening to your body.
    almostgone, DCI, clarky. and 1 others like this.

I have no doubt...don't think you would have it any other way...right? If my arms are up to it, I may try to grab a shoulder lift late in the evening. Having labs drawn Monday a.m. and have to fast after midnight so Monday will probably be a rest or light cardio day.
    Really liked that arm session yesterday. Looking forward to the next one already.
    In honesty if you told me your arms didn't hurt then I would of told you that you didn't train hard enough you pu$$y and you need to sort yourself out not every one can take the amount of stress it takes to go to failure but its nice to read when I hear that some has the determination and action to prove to me they have. Its a fact that individual exercise stress tolerance differs from person to person but having the mental power to unlock your full potential makes me smile

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    In honesty if you told me your arms didn't hurt then I would of told you that you didn't train hard enough you pu$$y and you need to sort yourself out not every one can take the amount of stress it takes to go to failure but its nice to read when I hear that some has the determination and action to prove to me they have. Its a fact that individual exercise stress tolerance differs from person to person but having the mental power to unlock your full potential makes me smile
    I wouldn't have it any other way. I know I've said it before, but the mental part of this is really been a larger factor in making progress than it used to be...for me anyway. But the satisfaction from pushing through is just so f-in satisfying.
    The wife mentioned that she was walking the beasts while I was in the shop lifting yesterday. She got within hearing distance and said she enjoys hearing the grunting, growling, cussing, huffing, and puffing noises because she knows I'm happy.
    clarky. and BG like this.

Just want to pick up on something I mention above but Mentzer explains it better than what i was about to write here is a section from an interview with Mentzer regarding Individual Exercise Stress Tolerance--

I find it curious, given the truth of the above, that a number of exercise scientists advocate that everyone do up to 60 sets a day, virtually every day. Individual exercise stress tolerance is a genetically determined trait; and like all such traits is expressed across a broad continuum. The most readily observed genetic trait is height; where you have midgets at one extreme, and giants at the other. With regard to intelligence, there are literal morons at one end and super-geniuses at the other. In the area of individual sunlight stress tolerance, there are light-skinned people who tolerate very little high-intensity sunlight stress and dark-skinned people who tolerate a lot more. The same is true with individual exercise stress tolerance: with those at one extreme who tolerate very, very little intense exercise stress and those at the other end who tolerate more. This is one of the major flaws in the volume (over) training approach: their failure to account for individual differences in exercise stress tolerance.Mike Mentzer

Had to highlight that last bit (I'm pure HIT )

I wouldn't have it any other way. I know I've said it before, but the mental part of this is really been a larger factor in making progress than it used to be...for me anyway. But the satisfaction from pushing through is just so f-in satisfying.
    The wife mentioned that she was walking the beasts while I was in the shop lifting yesterday. She got within hearing distance and said she enjoys hearing the grunting, growling, cussing, huffing, and puffing noises because she knows I'm happy.
    She would love my cellar
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

she would love my cellar
    lmao...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    She would love my cellar

Look at this thread is now 400 pages long. That's more than some books guys 400 pages of help, advice, training techniques,motivation, and good banter, 24hr day and it is not finished yet it will go in to the thousands.
    There is no where you can or will get this no where and i am/we are going to get where we want to be because of this thread.

Thank you.
    almostgone, marcus300 and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post

Look at this thread is now 400 pages long. That's more than some books guys 400 pages of help, advice, training techniques,motivation, and good banter, 24hr day and it is not finished yet it will go in to the thousands.
    There is no where you can or will get this no where and i am/we are going to get where we want to be because of this thread.

Thank you.
    Its amazing how its kept going and you know what's different about this thread is each page is more or less full of useful information. I know its more geared towards guys who are interested in HIT but there is loads of info on many aspects of bodybuilding and its all down to you guys posting all the time and keeping this going. Being consistent with every approach will win the race, knowing how your body responds to training, diet and anabolic support will make you into a freak and knowing what works for you and adapting all of this into your own individual plan to hit your goal will make heads turn

Who wants to be normal ??? I DONT

Thanks to everyone who posts and please keep it up, ask questions, post routines and give your experience because we all can learn from each other.
    almostgone, BG and clarky. like this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have really been trying to find my stress tolerance limit that best works for my body and genetics. I have been trying to adopt more of the HIT philosophy into my training, by doing warm up sets and feel sets to prepare for an all out blast to failure set. It definitely is a learning curve, mentally and physically, to change years of lifting experiences, and respond to a different style. I have over the years always done a pyramid type, or progressive weight-regressive rep structure (15-8). While injured, and still getting back into consistent lifting, I did high volume, 5x15 reps, this really helped get me through these obstacles. I have been trying to find a groove in the 5x5 or HIT that works well for me, I know that true HIT is not for me, but, a modified version might be. I do find the 5x5 is effective on some exercises, but not all.

The problem I have always had is going to heavy and getting injured, this has really put a damper on my progress and makes it hard to raise the intensity to a point where it becomes progressively effective. This recent injury came because I kept increasing the weight when I could do a set number of reps. I need to find that balance between when to increase the weight and when my body is ready. At 405 on the shrugs this week, I did 12 reps with very little effort, relatively speaking, so I felt to maximize the stresses on the muscle I had to increase the weight. I did the pause at the top, full range of motion, but I could have gone to 20 reps, but felt raising the weight would be more effective. the first couple reps at 500 felt great, my traps had no problem, it was damn heavy, but everything felt good, then the forearm let go.

At what point do you limit yourself? How do you know when to increase and when to stay at a certain weight? The answers to these questions have eluded me for as long as I've been lifting. Any insight into this? I can't seem to ever hold myself back and something always gives up on me. I'm getting too old to be injured all the time, but don't want to give up trying to progress, I love the feeling of hitting new pb's and moving big weight.

Thanks guys, this thread has helped me out, and I really enjoy reading and following you experiences.
    marcus300 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    In my opinion many guys don't eat enough that's whether your cutting or bulking and that's why many restrict further growth or they are unable to maintain tissue they have built, that's why so many go around in circles growing bigger then going smaller then going bigger then going smaller again its a vicious circle.

When someone is trying to gain size they usually have some kind of goal to reach lets say a 180lbs man wants to be 220lbs they will need to bulk and completely change their way of eating for the rest of their life and that means they will need to really force feed their bodies to a stage were they can maintain tissue and can build new tissue. Its ok thrusting your body into an anabolic environment but its another constantly supporting these gains via training and eating that's were force feeding comes into it. That's why I mention it all the time. When I was 180lbs I wanted to be 200lbs and I would bulk and forced feed my body into something it wasn't use to because it had to get ready for me to start eating like a 200lb man, I've done this every time I want to jump in size and that's what I am about gaining super size whats different than the norm. When you watch and talk to the pro's what's the major difference between them and us??? they eat constantly and thats throughout the whole day and some times night .

Yes some BF will occur but its not a problem getting rid of it or controlling the amounts you put on if you know and understand your body and do the right things. Many times I've used force feeding to reach certain goals and I've controlled bf levels via cardio and also cycling my force feeding and changing my diet around to suit the needs but one thing is for sure once you establish a new body weight there is only one way your going to maintain it and that's by keep putting it under load and make sure you feed the body enough cals to maintain the tissue. Controlling bf is easy if you listen to the body and have a understanding of how you maintain muscle tissue and reduce bf.

If you want to gain 20-30lbs of tissue over a certain period of time without gaining any bf then join the rest of the day dreamers who are going around in circles with their progress. You want to stand out form the crowd and be different then you will need to use the tools what the big boys use and put in the hard work in the gym and make sure you eat enough to support this new tissue being built. If your getting extremely fat doing this your doing it wrong and eating the wrong things and not listening to your body.
    I dont like to quote and re-post replies but this is just simple and awesome.
    marcus300 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG

who wants to be normal ??? I dont
    fuk no !
    marcus300, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I have really been trying to find my stress tolerance limit that best works for my body and genetics. I have been trying to adopt more of the HIT philosophy into my training, by doing warm up sets and feel sets to prepare for an all out blast to failure set. It definitely is a learning curve, mentally and physically, to change years of lifting experiences, and respond to a different style. I have over the years always done a pyramid type, or progressive weight-regressive rep structure (15-8). While injured, and still getting back into consistent lifting, I did high volume, 5x15 reps, this really helped get me through these obstacles. I have been trying to find a groove in the 5x5 or HIT that works well for me, I know that true HIT is not for me, but, a modified version might be. I do find the 5x5 is effective on some exercises, but not all.

The problem I have always had is going to heavy and getting injured, this has really put a damper on my progress and makes it hard to raise the intensity to a point where it becomes progressively effective. This recent injury came because I kept increasing the weight when I could do a set number of reps. I need to find that balance between when to increase the weight and when my body is ready. At 405 on the shrugs this week, I did 12 reps with very little effort, relatively speaking, so I felt to maximize the stresses on the muscle I had to increase the weight. I did the pause at the top, full range of motion, but I could have gone to 20 reps, but felt raising the weight would be more effective. the first couple reps at 500 felt great, my traps had no problem, it was damn heavy, but everything felt good, then the forearm let go.

At what point do you limit yourself? How do you know when to increase and when to stay at a certain weight? The answers to these questions have eluded me for as long as I've been lifting. Any insight into this? I can't seem to ever hold myself back and something always gives up on me. I'm getting too old to be injured all the time, but don't want to give up trying to progress, I love the feeling of hitting new pb's and moving big weight.

Thanks guys, this thread has helped me out, and I really enjoy reading and following you experiences.
    Increasing the overload via adding weight and intensity are two different things. If you have come to a point were increasing the weight is virtually impossible then increase the intensity via rest pause, dropsets, pre exhaust ( which would be ideal in your case), forced, negatives or and limit the rest period between sets. If your current routine is building new tissue or maintaining your current size then stick with what works for you. If you haven't been maintaining or building try something new but HIT is hard to master and it cant just be turned on like a light switch it takes time to understand and really hard to put the amount of intensity into a set. You have to train the mind and body to start understanding what failure means and feels like.

I find it extremely hard to increase the poundage after 30 yrs of training and I don't want to start sprouting what I lift because many wouldn't believe it anyway, so what I do is increase the intensity by using methods I've wrote about in this thread. I take my working set to a place were its impossible to do another rep so my body now triggers the reserves and has no alternative but to start the growth process off, doing another set would nether be necessary and also counterproductive because I have stimulated the growth mechanism by going to failure. I don't waste reps and sets this to me doesn't work for me I concentrate on that one working set and I put everything into it. I don't hold back due to thinking I've got another 3 sets of 10 reps to do because then you cant trigger the right response. My body went thick and dense from using HIT and that's my main focus.
    Last edited by marcus300; 11-30-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I dont like to quote and re-post replies but this is just simple and awesome.
    Thank you

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post

This has been me the past 2 years. Im a small guy and my training partner is big, he's 5'9" 270, hardly juices. Im always competing with him for lb for lb rights. He's heavier, but lb for lb he cant hit what I can. But it took its toll and it was my arms.....fore arms. I first tore a bi off (not training but my doc said it was severely weakened) and now I have one torn in both fore arms. My training partner just had his tri sown back on and is just starting back.

Your on the right track, you have to put a lot of thought into each body part and figure out its limits and how to fully break it down. The two things Ive recently have been taught is pre-exhausting (Kel) and drop-set (Marcus). Now of course I knew of these, but Im talking about effectively using them. Now your shoulders are strong to where your secondary body parts cant handle the load so now before your shrugs you need to pre-exaust and finish the job with drop sets. Imo trying to do to much with one exercise. I pre-exhaust with bent over laterals, then dumb bell shrug with straps and then super-set with light laterals to failure. The next week I do bar bell instead of dumb bell. This way I hit the whole trap, thickness and height. You can give this a try and see if it works or not, just throwing in my 2 cents.

Would have posted more but got to get to church then the gym. Good luck.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Marcus and BG nailed it on the preexhaust. It would be right up your alley, Zempey. Also, maybe try slow negatives on some of your reps? ... like a long 5 count or 8 count? It works in well on some lifts.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-30-2014 at 10:15 AM.
    marcus300 and DCI like this.

Marcus and BG nailed it on the preexhaust. It would be right up your alley, Zempey. Also, maybe try slow negatives on some of your reps? ... like a long 5 count or 8 count? It works in well on some lifts.
    Excellent Almost, decreasing the speed of the negative and positive stages of the rep will also increase the intensity
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    . Also, maybe try slow negatives on some of your reps? ... like a long 5 count or 8 count? It works in well on some lifts.
    I do this with my presses but going to add it to other movements and see how it goes. I bet it will work great since Im using lower weights now. Hard to control when so heavy, Ive probably been missing out on this all along.
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Yip slow on the negatives i started doing these a while back the pain is something els so i do it with all ex now well apart from bb shrugs as they are so fvcking heavy lol. It is a very good technique.
    DCI and almostgone like this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Will definitely try some of these techniques, thanks for the advice guys, means a lot.
    almostgone likes this.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Indulged a bit more then I should have last night. Finally crawled my arse out of bed. Cooking up some lunch then I think I'll probably head off for some cardio. Got to make up for it some how
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    Had a great work out today, busy with church monday and tuesday night so I hit my Sat/Mon all in one since having two days off in a row.

Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

Warmed up with...

Stretching, pull up's, inside grip chest machine, preacher Bi's and preacher tri extension.

Rear delt machine 3 sets with a drop.
    Flat dumb bells. 3 rest pause sets of 20
    Smith shoulder press. 3 sets with a drop to failure.
    V bar push downs with single cable kick back super sets.
    Incline dumbells. 3 rest pause sets, went less inclined because of doing shoulders also.
    Rear delt training, standing cable pulls with rope, flat bar pulls and wide vertical grip pulls. Then some bent over side laterals, with light sitting regular laterals.

Ab's and cardio.

Next week I will do less rear delt and more tri's, my wifes elbows are bothering her. Also no chest, chest will be monday, shoulders and tri's their normal sat.
    almostgone, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Increasing the overload via adding weight and intensity are two different things. If you have come to a point were increasing the weight is virtually impossible then increase the intensity via rest pause, dropsets, pre exhaust ( which would be ideal in your case), forced, negatives or and limit the rest period between sets.
    Why is pre exhaust ideal for his case? (I have very similar case to him) Also could you elaborate how would YOU pre exhaust??

I do this with my presses but going to add it to other movements and see how it goes. I bet it will work great since Im using lower weights now. Hard to control when so heavy, Ive probably been missing out on this all along.
    Hope they work well for you, BG! I use them a good bit on cable pulldowns, rows, calf raises, laterals, flyes,.... about anything that I feel I'm well supported on. I use them to a lesser degree on b'bell rows just because it doesn't feel "right" to me.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Many times I've used force feeding to reach certain goals and I've controlled bf levels via cardio and also cycling my force feeding and changing my diet around to suit the needs but one thing is for sure once you establish a new body weight there is only one way your going to maintain it and that's by keep putting it under load and make sure you feed the body enough cals to maintain the tissue. Controlling bf is easy if you listen to the body and have a understanding of how you maintain muscle tissue and reduce bf. If you want to gain 20-30lbs of tissue over a certain period of time without gaining any bf then join the rest of the day dreamers who are going around in circles with their progress. You want to stand out form the crowd and be different then you will need to use the tools what the big boys use and put in the hard work in the gym and make sure you eat enough to support this new tissue being built. If your getting extremely fat doing this your doing it wrong and eating the wrong things and not listening to your body.

****ing big thank you for explaining this.

Can you tell me how did you cycle your force eating? How long and etc?
    Starting now till jan 12 i will have a lot of time to gym and eat as much as i want. So i want to put on the most mass i can while trying to not add much bf.
    i just wanna say that my lean bulk cals are 2600-2800 with this amount i put on .2-.3kg (0.4-0.7 lbs) every week. (I say lean cause i didnt see my bf change at all using caliplier in when eating this much)
    Lets say if you were in my place and wanted to forcefeed and put on the most mass, how many cals would you eat?

And ya i ll up the intensity of my training significantly on the days i ll be forcefeeding

Also does forcefeeding also mean eat constantly throughout the day or having 2-3 giant meals is enough?

Why is pre exhaust ideal for his case? (I have very similar case to him) Also could you elaborate how would YOU pre exhaust??
    Pre exhaust would be ideal for him because he's come to a point in his training were its getting extremely hard to increase the weight due to yrs and yrs of training and when he does start increasing the poundage he gets injured so he needs something to help him re-establish the growth process and also help with injury prevention. Its something what I've been doing for the last few months due to my shoulder injury. It helps me increase the intensity while pushing my boundaries so I am still stimulating growth if you check out some of my routines you'll see how I use pre exhaust on major and on some minor muscle groups.

A quick guide line would be start your workout with isolation exercises so you pre exhaust the muscle your working before you start the compound movements. The muscle is fatigued because of the isolation movement which will reduce the load on the compound movement but your still stimulating growth and putting the muscle under different kind of attack/stress than what its use to. Example would be flyes, cables pre any pressing, laterals pre any pressing, leg extension, lying leg curls, pushdowns, kickbacks, concentration curls etc pre any compound movements. That muscle only is fatigued directly using the isolation movement so when you go onto the compound its already in a state of breakdown.
    almostgone and zempey like this.

****ing big thank you for explaining this.

Can you tell me how did you cycle your force eating? How long and etc?
    Starting now till jan 12 i will have a lot of time to gym and eat as much as i want. So i want to put on the most mass i can while trying to not add much bf.
    i just wanna say that my lean bulk cals are 2600-2800 with this amount i put on .2-.3kg (0.4-0.7 lbs) every week. (I say lean cause i didnt see my bf change at all using caliplier in when eating this much)
    Lets say if you were in my place and wanted to forcefeed and put on the most mass, how many cals would you eat?

And ya i ll up the intensity of my training significantly on the days i ll be forcefeeding

Also does forcefeeding also mean eat constantly throughout the day or having 2-3 giant meals is enough?
    I would use force feeding to establish a new goal in size this would normally coincide with a cycle I was running, I would then carry on force feeding and slowly adjust and set a new baseline to support the new tissue/mass, then attack any unwanted bf by the means ive outlined in this thread. This whole process would be implemented at a stage when I am in a anabolic growth spurt so using a pre cycle prime before the cycle to help enhance this growth spurt is used then I would hit the cycle with the force feeding if my intention and goals needed this and then I would establish a new eating plan for the new ME

I would only advice advanced guys who fully understand their bodies on how they react to certain foods, increased cals and how their body increases in bf to use force feeding, its a 24/7 operation.

Intensity of your workout doesn't change, that's constant until you need a pullback.

Its not something whats set that's the difference than some of the shite diets you see, you adjust accordingly to how your responding. If you read the thread you'll see ive written about how I eat and use different techniques to what goals I am going after. When ever you gain in muscular size you have to reset your calorie intake otherwise you will slowly lose everything you have gained, its a constant battle for many to keep this kind of new eating pattern up for the rest of their life's. So its a slow process to attacking and reaching those little goals you have set.
    almostgone likes this.

Had a great work out today, busy with church monday and tuesday night so I hit my Sat/Mon all in one since having two days off in a row.

Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

Warmed up with...

Stretching, pull up's, inside grip chest machine, preacher Bi's and preacher tri extension.

Rear delt machine 3 sets with a drop.
    Flat dumb bells. 3 rest pause sets of 20
    Smith shoulder press. 3 sets with a drop to failure.
    V bar push downs with single cable kick back super sets.
    Incline dumbells. 3 rest pause sets, went less inclined because of doing shoulders also.
    Rear delt training, standing cable pulls with rope, flat bar pulls and wide vertical grip pulls. Then some bent over side laterals, with light sitting regular laterals.

Ab's and cardio.

Next week I will do less rear delt and more tri's, my wifes elbows are bothering her. Also no chest, chest will be monday, shoulders and tri's their normal sat.
    Nice to see you back hitting that intensity BG. How is the arm holding up?
    BG likes this.

Just having my pre workout mix includes coffee which is normal for I go fuked up on this stuff lol...........

getting ready for my last week training before my week off

Upping the intensity this week

will report back soon
    almostgone likes this.

LOL.. go teach those weights a thing or two, big man!

..and I've grown to like the coffee in the shake myself.Wife just puts 2-3 spoons of the coffee grounds into my shake and it sets me off just right. Trying to reserve it for the days I'm a little beat down, but it sure does the trick!

Damn...thread is getting ready to hit 16k posts. Quite an accomplishment!!

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    16,000 ....Go kill it...

Thread Information