Page 941 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 44184189193193693793893994094194294394494594695199110411441 ... LastLast
Results 37,601 to 37,640 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    Got nothing against a partner assisting, just don't like the leaning way back anymore. It just changes the exercise to much from its original intent.
    I'm the same way. I like fully extending up so your shoulder feels like it's maxed out. I get a full lat stretch. Hardly lean back at all.... Just enough to really pop my chest out
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Struggling to hold size and thickness with the way I'm training and not cycling for over 2 years is killing my body. I know I can't maintain my size on just my trt. I know I will have to drop down. Also my blood still isn't at a good place but working on it.
    Good to hear your working on your blood levels(any change in Low P)?

Hey dropping down may be what your body needs to actually start recovering and then BAM bloods gtg and cycle time
    Your the last person I'll ever preach to - you know the score mate and where to find me!
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-16-2016 at 12:31 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Good to hear your working on your blood levels(any change in Low P)?

Hey dropping down may be what your body needs to actually start recovering and then BAM bloods gtg and cycle time
    Your the last person I'll ever preach to do you know the score mate and where to find me!
    It's the devil and Angel fight what's in full swing at the moment.

Not been tested again yet for low P. They giving me some time to see if I can drop the bad levels which they seem concerned with but still confused with low P

Just struggling and not looking good at moment. It's all in the head and I'm use to the fight
    NACH3, BG, almostgone and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It's the devil and Angel fight what's in full swing at the moment.

Not been tested again yet for low P. They giving me some time to see if I can drop the bad levels which they seem concerned with but still confused with low P

Just struggling and not looking good at moment. It's all in the head and I'm use to the fight
    Of course that's the situation(mind)... You got this Big Man as you've had with all the bumps in the road(one way or another)... Good to see you in here

Ps ask them if your spleen is enlarged and trapping your platelets... Other than what's been discussed that's the only other thing I can think of atm / wbc is good = no infection immune system working as should etc
    marcus300 and BG like this.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Been busy with work but caught up on your posts.

AG, clarky, SFL hitting it hard and consistently!!!

BG. Not many would share personal struggles so openly. Respect. I don't know that ending a commitment means happiness in the long term. Every couple goes thru a stale period.....after the honeymoon....

Marcus and Nach. Continue to heal!!!
    NACH3, marcus300, BG and 2 others like this.

3 or 4 sets / 15 to 20 reps

Chin assist I've started each workout with this lately. I want to do a pull up eventually. On my bucket list.

Uptight cable pulls
    Face pulls
    Seated row
    Incline reverse DB flys
    DB lateral raises
    Front DB raises
    DB aide bend
    Renegade rows. Killer
    Hypers
    30 treadmill
    BG, NACH3, almostgone and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm the same way. I like fully extending up so your shoulder feels like it's maxed out. I get a full lat stretch. Hardly lean back at all.... Just enough to really pop my chest out

Funny you say this - my Que to people doing a lay movement row pull down - once I say to lock in(pinch blade together etc) just as your at the peak contraction on any Lat movement I say arch your low back and pop your chest at the same time - most often than not it's like a light... Oh and Marcus' cracking the walnut
    Very cool to see the form change so quickly
    marcus300 likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Funny you say this - my Que to people doing a lay movement row pull down - once I say to lock in(pinch blade together etc) just as your at the peak contraction on any Lat movement I say arch your low back and pop your chest at the same time - most often than not it's like a light... Oh and Marcus' cracking the walnut Very cool to see the form change so quickly
    Makes all the difference honestly.....

I am so pleased with my lay development. I can now see them visibly well when looking in a mirror and my arms resting haha. Sounds dumb maybe but it makes my waist look even smaller.
    marcus300, BG and NACH3 like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Of course that's the situation(mind)... You got this Big Man as you've had with all the bumps in the road(one way or another)... Good to see you in here

Ps ask them if your spleen is enlarged and trapping your platelets... Other than what's been discussed that's the only other thing I can think of atm / wbc is good = no infection immune system working as should etc
    I think everything inside of me is enlarged lol,
    BG, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I think everything inside of me is enlarged lol,
    Except for your testicles
    marcus300, BG, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Took the day off ! Body was tired. Start fresh tomorrow
    Last edited by BG; 07-16-2016 at 07:03 PM.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Took the day off ! Body was tired. Start fresh tomorrow
    I literally don't think I could've lifted if tried lol... Man, I've missed this feeling. As did my body They're Sure aren't any complaints here
    BG likes this.

Biceps and forearms

Seated db curls
    3 warm up sets - high end rep range
    1 working set to failure plus 3 drop sets

Preacher single db curls over high incline bench
    1 feel set
    1 working to failure plus 2 drop sets both failure

DB hammer curls
    1 feel set
    1 working set with 3 drop sets

db wrist curls
    2 working sets- high end rep range plus 2 forced reps

very intense and without a problem, doing arms doesn't really cause my shoulder any issues so long as I take the shoulder out of the movement. good solid session and arms hurt like hell
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Chest is wrecked today. Did a bit of stretching before I got ready for work. Feeling good.
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Starting up kettlebells again next week. Cardio is down so going to get back in shape again.
    almostgone, NACH3, BG and 1 others like this.

Just did a tad more stretching while I had the shop at work to myself for a few minutes. Think I'll get a haircut this morning before the haircut lady goes on vacatiin and do some leg work this evening.
    BG likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    chest....and for the first time in 6 months i didnt feel much from my pecinjury
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-17-2016 at 04:13 AM.
    BG likes this.

Woo hoo! I ordered some WSM DVDs and they came in. He threw in an extra one as well, I think. It covers Worlds Strongest Man from the '90s, 2000's, and also has the finals from 2011-2014.
    Believe some of them have the qualifying heats as well. Now I'd like to find Europe's Strongest Man, Iceland, Poland, etc. Really, any strength events. Really miss the old IFSA days.
    I have a tremendous amount of respect for these guys and how well they can push themselves. These DVDs will be great motivation.

Tuna pasta salad again for breakfast this morning and then rest up for legs tonight.
    NACH3, BG and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Woo hoo! I ordered some WSM DVDs and they came in. He threw in an extra one as well, I think. It covers Worlds Strongest Man from the '90s, 2000's, and also has the finals from 2011-2014.
    Believe some of them have the qualifying heats as well. Now I'd like to find Europe's Strongest Man, Iceland, Poland, etc. Really, any strength events. Really miss the old IFSA days.
    I have a tremendous amount of respect for these guys and how well they can push themselves. These DVDs will be great motivation.

Tuna pasta salad again for breakfast this morning and then rest up for legs tonight.
    That's wicked, AG... I Grew up watching WSM and loved the older ones too... Also, idk it's new to me but fvkin awesome is that Mas Wrestling... Our guy at the Arnold Classic(USAs Martin defeated the undefeated Russian) who's hadnt lost a Bout(3 bouts best of three wins = a Match) since 2011 or something! It only lasts 3-20sec up to a min but feels like an eternity - great for anyone whose got a wrestling backround... Thinking of taking it up
    almostgone likes this.

Biceps and 1hr cardio.
    NACH3, clarky. and almostgone like this.

BG
    OK heading off to hit arms and back. Im starting to feel bad my wife is working and Im not. I have to start putting effort into finding a job.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hey Fellas/& GGR...

Saw the surgeon.... And NO RESTRICTIONS/ALL CLEAR!

So... It was a 'granule'(?) and he had said it's healing from the inside out... So I squeezed the wound and some liquid came out(but it was mostly red) wasn't worried about said this usually happens w/someone whose had as many repairs as you. He asked if it hurt, and I said for once not at all... He cauterized it and said we may need to do this more than once.

So I asked about 'arthritis Sepsis' said doesn't sound like it... I have a certification tomorrow to further my career - just in time!

I want to thank you all! I'd have been lost w/out you guys to vent to... & I really respect you all and am greatful for our friendships!

It's time to get BIG!
    Great news Nachy boy.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Definitely a little cooler lifting early a.m. but the humidity is still there. 78°F and 93% humidity and steam was just flying off of me. Took me a little longer than usual, but got a lot done.

RC exercises and broomst stretches
    Incline flyes- 2 w/u, Work-6+,drop,1+,drop,2+,drop,2+. Nice tingling sensation all over after these.
    Incline press- 2 w/u, Work1-5+,drop,2+,drop,2+ reps w/ a really slow 3 count neg on partials.
    Rested for just over 1 minute. Work2- 7+ reps w/ a slow 3 count on last partial.
    Flat flyes- 2 w/u, Work - 8+,drop,2+.
    Flat press- 1 w/u, Work-5+,drop,1+,drop,4+. Slow 5 count neg. on all partials.
    Wrists curls w/ dry Oly bar- palms up and palms down to failure. Superset w/ :
    Seated hammer curls to failure..
    At the last minute I decided to roll my bench over to my Smythe machine and threw some weight on the bar and did a neg only rep of flat bench press. Held it somewhere between 1/2-2/3 of the way into rep for as long as I could.

51 minutes not including the RC exercises and stretches.
    Nice AG.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Great news Nachy boy.
    Thx a lot Clarky!! I was like a kid the night b4 Christmas the night b4 I got back to work and my session in
    clarky. likes this.

BG
    Sunday-Back/Arms

Back
    Lat pull down machine-3 sets slow w/pause to warm, one heavy worker
    Dumbbell Rows
    Med grip pull downs
    Palm in, shoulder wide pull downs
    Close grip pull downs
    Mid Row machine

Arms

Tri's

Over head ropes-6 sets

Bi's

Preacher single arms w/light straight bar supers

Took it easy on my arms elbows/joints are starting to ache a little
    almostgone, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

BG
    I know Ive been saying for a while Ill post a pic but never remember to take one so I took a quick gym shot today. Not to great but something, doesnt do me to much justice Do you guys use your timers, how the F do you press the button to take the pic and hold the phone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-img_0168.jpg  
    clarky., NACH3, almostgone and 4 others like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know Ive been saying for a while Ill post a pic but never remember to take one so I took a quick gym shot today. Not to great but something, doesnt do me to much justice Do you guys use your timers, how the F do you press the button to take the pic and hold the phone?
    Lmfao....trial and error man.

I usually take like 6 pics lol.

Looking soild as fvk though BG.
    BG likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Lmfao....trial and error man.

I usually take like 6 pics lol.

Looking soild as fvk though BG.
    If you could have seen me in there, I was definitely showing my age

Thanks

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Except for your testicles

Now that's just nuts.
    almostgone, clarky., NACH3 and 1 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    how the F do you press the button to take the pic and hold the phone?

co·or·di·na·tion
    kōˌôrdnˈāSH(ə)n/
    noun

the organization of the different elements of a complex body or activity so as to enable them to work together effectively.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"both countries agreed to intensify efforts at economic policy coordination"[/COLOR]

the ability to use different parts of the body together smoothly and efficiently.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"changing from one foot position to another requires coordination and balance"

If you could have seen me in there, I was definitely showing my age

Thanks

You're not showing your age in that pic. Look great BG!
    BG likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    There he is. Goddam BG. Looking good!
    BG likes this.

Dude, are you kidding? That's good f-in hard work there! Jeez, you guys kill me. I'm still fat as a tick and only drop a pound or two here or there.
    BG likes this.

LOL, my self control sucks. I stayed up too late watching DVDs and next thing I know the alarm for work is going off. I don't remember cutting off my earlier alarms. Either I cut them off in my sleep or the wife decided I needed to sleep?
    Will get legs Monday evening.
    clarky. likes this.

Sunday-Back/Arms

Back
    Lat pull down machine-3 sets slow w/pause to warm, one heavy worker
    Dumbbell Rows
    Med grip pull downs
    Palm in, shoulder wide pull downs
    Close grip pull downs
    Mid Row machine

Arms

Tri's

Over head ropes-6 sets

Bi's

Preacher single arms w/light straight bar supers

Took it easy on my arms elbows/joints are starting to ache a little
    Nice session BG.

Looing fvcking great big guy.
    BG likes this.

Morning guys,GGR.
    I'm going to do back the day, i really want to get new weight on t bar and rack pulls it's been a few wks now and can't get it.
    I like keeping these two ex to the end well always rack pulls. I don't really fancy doing them at the start i like to be very warmed up and back/lats full and just about fried.
    Feeding up just now but there is no rush the day so i'll report back later.

So looking forward to my sessions for the next 2wks as i can get them in mid day and have a good few meals in me instead of after work and tired and starving. Am always starving hahaha.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Right!! Away to get ready then gym time.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bg View Post
    i know ive been saying for a while ill post a pic but never remember to take one so i took a quick gym shot today. Not to great but something, doesnt do me to much justice do you guys use your timers, how the f do you press the button to take the pic and hold the phone?
    Your a fvkin Brick Wall BG! Looking great!
    BG likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning fellas/Girly

I'll definitely be hitting something today... Will report back a lil later...

Hope everyone has a badass day
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Right guys,GGR. Not long back it was a good session but fvck was it hot in there the day.

Straight arm pd 1 working DD. **new weight**

Seated row 1 working DD. Pals facing

Seated row 1 working WG s bar

T bar 1 working DD

Rack pulls 1 working DD. **new weight**

Done,

It was a good session fvcking pure pissed off at the T bar i lifted just a little less than i've done but hey ho.

10kg on the rack pulls by fvck i felt it but chuffed i was stuck for a few wks there and that was with a ripped bit on the hand you know it starts with a c a think lmfao here.

Straight arm pd are one plate away from the stack so chuffed. I't was good slow and solid the day really felt it.

Seen some old faces the day at the gym. Some not seen for more than a year. Not changed at all still the same size and doing the same shit Daft cvnts.

Thread Information