Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    The last one I saw of yours, the inner bicep was f-in awesome. Mrs. AG was blown away by the realism.

Had to cover a lot up but that's one part of my sleeve

songdog, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Once again you got some dam nice ink Marcus!
    marcus300 likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Well... yeah now I can! lol were you thinking I thought you you the were short on having them? Or just being a prick lol

They run nice horizontally. I was just iterating heavy shrugs have really pulled my
    Shoulders back again and also imho they make a huge difference in a thick upper back! Can't ever have big enough trap height and length(all in proportion with ones body. Just my .02
    Just wanted to make sure you knew I had them.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Had to cover a lot up but that's one part of my sleeve

That's amazing. Kinda the eye of Ra. All seeing.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 02-16-2017 at 07:29 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Lat Pull Downs 1 warm 2 working

Seated cable rows 2 working last drop set

D ring Pull Downs 2 working last drop set

High pulley rope pull 2 working

DB shrugs 1 working drop set

Focused on contractions and slow negatives.
    Attachment 167685Attachment 167686
    Nice productive workout Cape. Something to consider next time - I see the above back workout was more focused on width movements and that's great getting that walnut to crack and mind muscle connection active but I also had great success in focusing on either width or thickness on back day. I'm not saying just doing all thickness or width movements, I mean its more focused on one or the other. Sometimes I will row row and row hitting every possible row movement there is from every angle and throw in some width pulldowns ect. Then the next time I would do a lot more pulley work and do more aimed at width. This made s big difference to me but i'm not saying that's the way you should go just a thought maybe next time be more focused on thickness and see how things pan out.

Infact once I did nothing but thickness for months due to my injury and width just popped out from nowhere. Because the back is so big and you cant see it sometimes you hve to target certain parts only because it does take a lot out of you training it properly, like when I use to do a lot of rowing I didn't really have much left for pulls what would be beneficial. Just a though and never forget hypers or deads and make sure they are constant tension ones and not going to the floor with the deads pointless unless your bothered about weight but building just below the knee is fine, and hypers work up with the weight band dropset the mother out of them and watch that lower rods of steel bed in around your lower back
    Capebuffalo, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

That's amazing. Kinda the eye of Ra. All seeing.
    The actually eye is a picture I took and the surrounding was body mechanics to flow with certain muscles and to flow in with the rest of the sleeve. I take some more its very unique
    almostgone likes this.

Nice productive workout Cape. Something to consider next time - I see the above back workout was more focused on width movements and that's great getting that walnut to crack and mind muscle connection active but I also had great success in focusing on either width or thickness on back day. I'm not saying just doing all thickness or width movements, I mean its more focused on one or the other. Sometimes I will row row and row hitting every possible row movement there is from every angle and throw in some width pulldowns ect. Then the next time I would do a lot more pulley work and do more aimed at width. This made s big difference to me but i'm not saying that's the way you should go just a thought maybe next time be more focused on thickness and see how things pan out.

Infact once I did nothing but thickness for months due to my injury and width just popped out from nowhere. Because the back is so big and you cant see it sometimes you hve to target certain parts only because it does take a lot out of you training it properly, like when I use to do a lot of rowing I didn't really have much left for pulls what would be beneficial. Just a though and never forget hypers or deads and make sure they are constant tension ones and not going to the floor with the deads pointless unless your bothered about weight but building just below the knee is fine, and hypers work up with the weight band dropset the mother out of them and watch that lower rods of steel bed in around your lower back
    Thank you for the input Marcus. I'm hesitant to do deads because I've had lower back issues for years. But if I'm controlled and going just below the knee and not the floor that should be ok? I'll do like we spoke width one week thickness one week then combine the two one week. What do you feel is the number one movement for width and for thickness?

Nacho just told me today if you keep rowing the width will pop out. The thickness has to go somewhere.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 02-16-2017 at 07:49 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

The actually eye is a picture I took and the surrounding was body mechanics to flow with certain muscles and to flow in with the rest of the sleeve. I take some more its very unique
    So that is actually someone's eye? That's pretty damn cool.
    marcus300 likes this.

Marcus. What percentage of your body has ink?
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAL View Post
    So... been out of sync with most things lately... gonna chase down to single digit on my bf over next few months and then jump the gun for 10 weeks (more less providing how it will feel)

Hope yous all had good time and good laugh , serious lifts and good progress, cause I need some off that also!

Anybody wanna advice me in some way or form on trimming down from 13% to 7-8%?

With tdee and extra cardio Im just about 5-10% my cal req... may be just not patient enough or thinking doing something not optimally. Seem to accumulate more thick skin around shoulders and tris than anything.

Be well everyone

Sent from my SM-N930F using Forum Runner
    Something to think about, I use to calculated my TDEE and then put together a daily meal plan with the correct marcos to suit what ever my goals were, I did this for years and I would weigh every single thing what went into my mouth and I actually wrote it down when on cycle to see what gave me the better bigger gains, yes I was slightly obsessed when younger these days are so different but that's not the reason why things changed for me regarding my diet.

Year after year I would count every single calorie and change accordingly to which every goal I wanted to achieve. I met a guy who wont mention his name who started to show me how to train different, design stacks differently and also look at my diet in a whole different way, this guy was coached pro's and was very active in the UK on the underground scene. On the diet side of things he said I wasn't eating enough and my body was ready to explode if I fed it differently and didn't hold it back. I could see through my obsession calculating every calorie that i was gaining but also holding myself back. I started to change and I started to follow what he told me, I started to eat a lot more and sometimes introduced the 24/7 feeding when on cycle this worked for me and my metabolism at the time and I would study my body how it changed with every aspect of bodybuilding diet, training, aas and I would change things up in which ever area what I needed to.

I would advice everyone to calculated their TDEE and put together a daily meal plan with the correct marcos otherwise you have no idea what you putting inside yourself or what you need to adjust. But for me these days I don't calculate my TDEE or work out my marcos I know how much I need to eat to maintain just by looking at it and I know by understanding my body and watching it if I need to change things up, usually I will know within 2 weeks that I may be eating to much and I am adding bf or I am not eating enough but I don't yo yo I maintain because I know exactly what I need to eat. All these calculations what many advice by these beach bodybuilders who look like they have never lifted a weight in their lifes are just reading out of text books but our bodies are all different some guys may need far more than what their TDEE is telling them and other a lot less. Its just a rough guide you follow but the best guide to watch is your own body how it reacts over a set period of time. I always go with 2 weeks you know if your not eating enough or eating to much by knowing your own body and then you adjust the cals to suit by the response your body is giving you, learn your own body is my advice and watch it and adjust accordingly. I know Kel is exactly like me and doesn't count one single thing because he's been doing that long and knows his body inside out and doesn't need to know how may grams of pro are in 2 chicken breasts or how much carbs are in a handful of brown rice because he knows what his body needs just by learning from over the years.

When your a guy carrying some serious muscle lets say something in the region of 220lbs+ - 260lbs+ it takes a hell of a lot of food to maintain this kind of size and structure this is what many of these diet guys don't understand because they carry 160-200lbs of shit and to maintain some serious muscle you got to eat a hell of a lot of food unless you have some unbelievable genetics and you can eat like a 200lbs man and carry extremes amounts of muscle. You got to eat all day long and clean to support this tissue and also build further tissue. Things changed for me once I started to eat serious and I mean I ate and ate all day long and sometime through the night and I didn't gain any fat, at one stage I was 6% bf at 245lbs and I looked like I was carved out of granite and the amount of food I was eating was gut wrenching thats because I knew my body and I knew what I had to do to maintain, build and lose bf while eating big, I've also been up to around the 270lb+ mark which isn't good for me.

When I had internet clients it would take me weeks to compile a proper eating plan and I would need daily/weekly feedback and photos of how they look at a certain amount of calories I've put them on, only after weeks I would know that this guy needs to eat a lot more or less or maybe just fine adjustments every week, but things cant be worked out by just your height, weight and bf it takes weeks to understanding your own body and then you work off that. Its fine as a guide like I've mentioned but watch and learn from your body it will tell you a lot of things no text book can.

I will eat around 6-8 meals per day the amount of meals change for me depending what I am doing these days when I am working things can be very hard at times its impossible to suddenly stop and eat a meal so I do have shakes and I have a few of them because if I cant eat something because something is happening what is very important I will just drink a shake out of my bag and I am ready to go, sometimes even though its not ideal I will end up having 3-4 shakes due to what I had to do that day but when I have free time I will eat around 6-7 small meals throughout the day, if I go on cycle and I want to burst out of my skin I will eat or drink during the night and when I haven't ate that much that day I will eat during the night when I get up to to add further cals my body needs to maintain the tissue I've got.

When I am on cycle I will eat the same things as I normally do but more or bigger meals, I will add around another 500-1000 cals and adjust after 10-12 days, as my weight increases I will adjust the cals further upwards to 1500-2000cals and see what happens, it also depends on how much I want to gain and maintain because it all needs maintaining afterwards which again were many fail, so my daily meal plans of what I eat doesn't change just the amounts and more meals does on a bulk, but what I do is adjust around every 10-14 days to how my body is reacting, these days I put on bf easy than when I was younger so I do fine adjustments. I also cheat usually one day at the weekend were I will eat a ton of food which includes nothing what would aid maintaining my size/tissue but this kind of speeds my metabolism up and springs me into further growth or speeds up the cutting just depends how my glycogen levels are if I slightly depleted them during the week or not. I am not a robot anymore but I use to eat clean all the time no matter what everything what went into my mouth was to support or build new tissue. These days I do add sauces and add things to help me get down the amount of food I have to, all I will do is adjust cardio to suit.

My prime diet is worked off my maintenance diet, I use my prime to do many things I can adjust it to do a pre cycle prime or I can adjust it further to help cut bf while maintaining tissue. I love carb cycling and it also helps me to eat what every I like at certain times when I've depleted a little to much on purpose so I can binge. For a pre cycle prime its simple I will cut my carbs which are worked off my maintenance diet by 40% for 3 days and then do 1 day high carbs which would be 15% higher than my maintenance diet carbs, I will adjust thing over the next 7 days and extend the low carb days to 4 and to even 5 as time goes on depending on how many body is reacting. Pre cycle prime will last around 6 weeks - 8 weeks then spring board right into the building phase into the cycle, if your carb sensitive then reintroduce your carbs slowly over the first two weeks if your not hit them hard and grow.

If your wanting to cut bf I would us the prime/ carb cycling approach again but remember I don't recommend these calories restricted diets what reduce your bf at the cost of your precious muscle tissue you have gone through hell to build to just waste away you better not getting me on this one or all hell will break loose but when your big you got to eat big its that simple. You don't go straight into a calories restricted diet and increase your cardio and step into a t3/eca stack or clen all at once for gods sake its muscle tissue suicide. What you do is minor changes little things. Me personally don't even touch my cals all I do is increase my cardio slowly and watch my body change once it comes to a brIck wall with results I introduce or add something else like carb cycling but again slowly a bit of glycogen depletion and some reloads, then adjust as the body gets use to it. The body adapts to things all the time that's why you don't do everything all at once you do it slowly and add things over time. This is a huge mistake what more or less 90% of guys do build some muscle and then do a cut and drop your bf right down which is great but at the cost of precious muscle tissue what's one of the hardest things to build and maintain. The secret is to drop bf while maintaining huge amounts of muscle, that's why you see these beach bodybuilders who look like shit sprouting their mouths off sounding like they know everything what know fuk all and look like shit, do you really thing they want to look like they have never lifted a weight in their life's, hell no its because they cant build and save the muscle they are trapped in the dark ages and totally brain washed. Stop the vicious circle what most are in by building on cycle then wasting it all away with a harsh diet and starting where you left off.
    almostgone and RaginCajun like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Since I came into the dungeon I feel since doing mostly thickness movements(BB Bent over rows/old school T-bars imo are the two best for thickness and slabs of tissue) my lat insertions have gotten lower now due to dropping in Lat pulldowns/or CG pulldowns(wider than shoulder width/& CG attach) really heavy... and my width has now come along way to what it was -

I still need to hit hypers more and been doing heavy rack pulls(4-5plates aside) for reps then drop setting getting my back ready for deads again! It's much more a mechanical issue for me as my R shoulder want to roll forward knocking my chest down instead of facing the wall etc... but rack pulls my form is dead on!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Thank you for the input Marcus. I'm hesitant to do deads because I've had lower back issues for years. But if I'm controlled and going just below the knee and not the floor that should be ok? I'll do like we spoke width one week thickness one week then combine the two one week. What do you feel is the number one movement for width and for thickness?

Nacho just told me today if you keep rowing the width will pop out. The thickness has to go somewhere.
    Try hyper then if deads are a no no or try light deads but no lock out at the top and just go below the knee, this creates all the tension on the lower back muscles only, do them after hypers

Rows of any kind what suit your body mechanics, I am in love with bb bent over rows but any kind of rows with hard steel is the key.

Nach is only repeating what I told him lol, I trained my back thickness for along time and I mean along time without any width because my width was fine but I needed rods of steel to help my lower back and spine, anyway my back thickness exploded and the width just went wider, it had no where else to go by rowing it stimulated my lats like nothing else and they just popped
    Capebuffalo, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

So that is actually someone's eye? That's pretty damn cool.
    Yes that's someone's eye and its a picture I took, I will post the picture of the eye what I took soon
    almostgone likes this.

Marcus. What percentage of your body has ink?
    My chest is full now, ive got one full sleeve, both sides down my rib cage, full back and lower stomach. They all mean something very deep and dark to me and none of them are of happy times, I know its a shame but I think it was some kind of release via pain. I will show you more if you like
    almostgone likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Awesome wrote up Marcus!
    marcus300 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Something to think about, I use to calculated my TDEE and then put together a daily meal plan with the correct marcos to suit what ever my goals were, I did this for years and I would weigh every single thing what went into my mouth and I actually wrote it down when on cycle to see what gave me the better bigger gains, yes I was slightly obsessed when younger these days are so different but that's not the reason why things changed for me regarding my diet.

Year after year I would count every single calorie and change accordingly to which every goal I wanted to achieve. I met a guy who wont mention his name who started to show me how to train different, design stacks differently and also look at my diet in a whole different way, this guy was coached pro's and was very active in the UK on the underground scene. On the diet side of things he said I wasn't eating enough and my body was ready to explode if I fed it differently and didn't hold it back. I could see through my obsession calculating every calorie that i was gaining but also holding myself back. I started to change and I started to follow what he told me, I started to eat a lot more and sometimes introduced the 24/7 feeding when on cycle this worked for me and my metabolism at the time and I would study my body how it changed with every aspect of bodybuilding diet, training, aas and I would change things up in which ever area what I needed to.

I would advice everyone to calculated their TDEE and put together a daily meal plan with the correct marcos otherwise you have no idea what you putting inside yourself or what you need to adjust. But for me these days I don't calculate my TDEE or work out my marcos I know how much I need to eat to maintain just by looking at it and I know by understanding my body and watching it if I need to change things up, usually I will know within 2 weeks that I may be eating to much and I am adding bf or I am not eating enough but I don't yo yo I maintain because I know exactly what I need to eat. All these calculations what many advice by these beach bodybuilders who look like they have never lifted a weight in their lifes are just reading out of text books but our bodies are all different some guys may need far more than what their TDEE is telling them and other a lot less. Its just a rough guide you follow but the best guide to watch is your own body how it reacts over a set period of time. I always go with 2 weeks you know if your not eating enough or eating to much by knowing your own body and then you adjust the cals to suit by the response your body is giving you, learn your own body is my advice and watch it and adjust accordingly. I know Kel is exactly like me and doesn't count one single thing because he's been doing that long and knows his body inside out and doesn't need to know how may grams of pro are in 2 chicken breasts or how much carbs are in a handful of brown rice because he knows what his body needs just by learning from over the years.

When your a guy carrying some serious muscle lets say something in the region of 220lbs+ - 260lbs+ it takes a hell of a lot of food to maintain this kind of size and structure this is what many of these diet guys don't understand because they carry 160-200lbs of shit and to maintain some serious muscle you got to eat a hell of a lot of food unless you have some unbelievable genetics and you can eat like a 200lbs man and carry extremes amounts of muscle. You got to eat all day long and clean to support this tissue and also build further tissue. Things changed for me once I started to eat serious and I mean I ate and ate all day long and sometime through the night and I didn't gain any fat, at one stage I was 6% bf at 245lbs and I looked like I was carved out of granite and the amount of food I was eating was gut wrenching thats because I knew my body and I knew what I had to do to maintain, build and lose bf while eating big, I've also been up to around the 270lb+ mark which isn't good for me.

When I had internet clients it would take me weeks to compile a proper eating plan and I would need daily/weekly feedback and photos of how they look at a certain amount of calories I've put them on, only after weeks I would know that this guy needs to eat a lot more or less or maybe just fine adjustments every week, but things cant be worked out by just your height, weight and bf it takes weeks to understanding your own body and then you work off that. Its fine as a guide like I've mentioned but watch and learn from your body it will tell you a lot of things no text book can.

I will eat around 6-8 meals per day the amount of meals change for me depending what I am doing these days when I am working things can be very hard at times its impossible to suddenly stop and eat a meal so I do have shakes and I have a few of them because if I cant eat something because something is happening what is very important I will just drink a shake out of my bag and I am ready to go, sometimes even though its not ideal I will end up having 3-4 shakes due to what I had to do that day but when I have free time I will eat around 6-7 small meals throughout the day, if I go on cycle and I want to burst out of my skin I will eat or drink during the night and when I haven't ate that much that day I will eat during the night when I get up to to add further cals my body needs to maintain the tissue I've got.

When I am on cycle I will eat the same things as I normally do but more or bigger meals, I will add around another 500-1000 cals and adjust after 10-12 days, as my weight increases I will adjust the cals further upwards to 1500-2000cals and see what happens, it also depends on how much I want to gain and maintain because it all needs maintaining afterwards which again were many fail, so my daily meal plans of what I eat doesn't change just the amounts and more meals does on a bulk, but what I do is adjust around every 10-14 days to how my body is reacting, these days I put on bf easy than when I was younger so I do fine adjustments. I also cheat usually one day at the weekend were I will eat a ton of food which includes nothing what would aid maintaining my size/tissue but this kind of speeds my metabolism up and springs me into further growth or speeds up the cutting just depends how my glycogen levels are if I slightly depleted them during the week or not. I am not a robot anymore but I use to eat clean all the time no matter what everything what went into my mouth was to support or build new tissue. These days I do add sauces and add things to help me get down the amount of food I have to, all I will do is adjust cardio to suit.

My prime diet is worked off my maintenance diet, I use my prime to do many things I can adjust it to do a pre cycle prime or I can adjust it further to help cut bf while maintaining tissue. I love carb cycling and it also helps me to eat what every I like at certain times when I've depleted a little to much on purpose so I can binge. For a pre cycle prime its simple I will cut my carbs which are worked off my maintenance diet by 40% for 3 days and then do 1 day high carbs which would be 15% higher than my maintenance diet carbs, I will adjust thing over the next 7 days and extend the low carb days to 4 and to even 5 as time goes on depending on how many body is reacting. Pre cycle prime will last around 6 weeks - 8 weeks then spring board right into the building phase into the cycle, if your carb sensitive then reintroduce your carbs slowly over the first two weeks if your not hit them hard and grow.

If your wanting to cut bf I would us the prime/ carb cycling approach again but remember I don't recommend these calories restricted diets what reduce your bf at the cost of your precious muscle tissue you have gone through hell to build to just waste away you better not getting me on this one or all hell will break loose but when your big you got to eat big its that simple. You don't go straight into a calories restricted diet and increase your cardio and step into a t3/eca stack or clen all at once for gods sake its muscle tissue suicide. What you do is minor changes little things. Me personally don't even touch my cals all I do is increase my cardio slowly and watch my body change once it comes to a brIck wall with results I introduce or add something else like carb cycling but again slowly a bit of glycogen depletion and some reloads, then adjust as the body gets use to it. The body adapts to things all the time that's why you don't do everything all at once you do it slowly and add things over time. This is a huge mistake what more or less 90% of guys do build some muscle and then do a cut and drop your bf right down which is great but at the cost of precious muscle tissue what's one of the hardest things to build and maintain. The secret is to drop bf while maintaining huge amounts of muscle, that's why you see these beach bodybuilders who look like shit sprouting their mouths off sounding like they know everything what know fuk all and look like shit, do you really thing they want to look like they have never lifted a weight in their life's, hell no its because they cant build and save the muscle they are trapped in the dark ages and totally brain washed. Stop the vicious circle what most are in by building on cycle then wasting it all away with a harsh diet and starting where you left off.

Great read and info. That's the hardest part, if you're cutting or bulking you number changes every week. You have to do the math and have to weigh everything. You have to prepare meals. When you go out you have to take your Tupperware. It's a hell of a commitment for our life style. I truly believe that is where most people fail, the base of everything is your diet. Food is the most anabolic substance know.
    marcus300 likes this.

Try hyper then if deads are a no no or try light deads but no lock out at the top and just go below the knee, this creates all the tension on the lower back muscles only, do them after hypers

Rows of any kind what suit your body mechanics, I am in love with bb bent over rows but any kind of rows with hard steel is the key.

Nach is only repeating what I told him lol, I trained my back thickness for along time and I mean along time without any width because my width was fine but I needed rods of steel to help my lower back and spine, anyway my back thickness exploded and the width just went wider, it had no where else to go by rowing it stimulated my lats like nothing else and they just popped
    You know I'm easy I try everything you suggest. Nachos suggestions too. He has my trust as well.
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Of course I am - look at the thread I did say 'I follow Marcus' philosophy' ya cunt
    Capebuffalo and marcus300 like this.

My chest is full now, ive got one full sleeve, both sides down my rib cage, full back and lower stomach. They all mean something very deep and dark to me and none of them are of happy times, I know its a shame but I think it was some kind of release via pain. I will show you more if you like
    No shame. If it changes the pain for you and putting it on the outside instead of keeping it in side could be therapeutic for you. Seems it would be a constant reminder keeping you focused and alert.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Awesome wrote up Marcus!
    If I posted that you'd tell me to grammar check you cheeky bastard.
    NACH3, marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Awesome wrote up Marcus!
    Thank you

Great read and info. That's the hardest part, if you're cutting or bulking you number changes every week. You have to do the math and have to weigh everything. You have to prepare meals. When you go out you have to take your Tupperware. It's a hell of a commitment for our life style. I truly believe that is where most people fail, the base of everything is your diet. Food is the most anabolic substance know.
    The biggest mistake what I see all the time is everyone puts so much into bulking like cycles, food and training to only waste all the muscle tissue they have built with a diet, then they start all over again in the vicious circle. If only they knew the secret of maintaining tissue lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Of course I am - look at the thread I did say 'I follow Marcus' philosophy' ya cunt
    Thanks cunt
    Capebuffalo and NACH3 like this.

If I posted that you'd tell me to grammar check you cheeky bastard.
    I didn't spell check it or grammar either and ive got dyslexia and word blindness, but most people understand what I mean. I also type really quick and miss words out loads of times
    almostgone likes this.

Thank you

The biggest mistake what I see all the time is everyone puts so much into bulking like cycles, food and training to only waste all the muscle tissue they have built with a diet, then they start all over again in the vicious circle. If only they knew the secret of maintaining tissue lol lol
    Yeah like having to get a part time job to buy food year round not just 3-4 months on cycle. Lol

No shame. If it changes the pain for you and putting it on the outside instead of keeping it in side could be therapeutic for you. Seems it would be a constant reminder keeping you focused and alert.
    Its goes very deep if I tried to explain why I had them done and what they mean to me, it would be a massive read and would probably end up with me getting more done lol

I didn't spell check it or grammar either and ive got dyslexia and word blindness, but most people understand what I mean. I also type really quick and miss words out loads of times

Not you Kel. He put wrote up not write up. He's been busting my balls on a couple post that weren't right.
    marcus300 likes this.

Yeah like having to get a part time job to buy food year round not just 3-4 months on cycle. Lol
    Don't get me on food bill's, fuck me twice on a Sunday wooow mine is high
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Its goes very deep if I tried to explain why I had them done and what they mean to me, it would be a massive read and would probably end up with me getting more done lol
    If you ever want to share that would be cool if not that's cool too. We all have our own daemons we deal with when the night comes. We deal in different ways. Maybe right but maybe wrong, just the only way we know how to deal. My coping mechanisms arent healthy but it gets me through the night. Well most nights. The worst is 2-3-4 in the morning when you're awake and it's only you and them. I usually don't win those and am glad when the night is over. But most nights I get through. Maybe too much info sorry.
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

Can't even imagine. Lol
    marcus300 likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Not you Kel. He put wrote up not write up. He's been busting my balls on a couple post that weren't right.

Not on grammar though. I was expecting so much more. Maybe when you're back to your old self. Hold off till then.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Not on grammar though. I was expecting so much more. Maybe when you're back to your old self. Hold off till then.
    I love a Kel. You are a constant force to be reckoned with. Funny too.

Holy shit same here. I'm at the local store every other day. Luckily when I started shopping there I ran into the head of the meat dept who is an old acquaintance from my home town in another state. He discounts items quite nicely.
    Capebuffalo and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

I have a special download at work what helps with my disability doesn't work because it doesn't recognise cunt
    Capebuffalo likes this.

I love a Kel. You are a constant force to be reckoned with. Funny too.

Well you disappeared for a couple years so the staff (ok, mostly Nach) wanted me to focus on you a bit.
    Capebuffalo and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I almost never post in here but I do follow along what you "monsters" are doing. I read Marcus post about arms training and once/week I have a chance to go to my old gym and do some isolation movements. I tend to work arms and chest. I tried Marcus arms workout he posted a few days back and I visualized those biceps to the point it could not have been more real if it was a wet dream. I Squeezed at the top and focused on every single rep, making it count. I am happy to say I was able to lower weights and get a much better workout and arms were pretty fried when done. Great stuff in here, learn something new every day!

Well you disappeared for a couple years so the staff (ok, mostly Nach) wanted me to focus on you a bit.
    I noticed. Also noticed admin and staff checking out my profile. I'm like I'm not the guy I was back then why is admin already looking at me. Damn it man. Hell BG and I are actually talking. Not the prick I used to be. Well not constantly anyway.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 02-16-2017 at 09:01 PM.

I have a special download at work what helps with my disability doesn't work because it doesn't recognise cunt
    I found the unedited version:

marcus300, RaginCajun and DCI like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I almost never post in here but I do follow along what you "monsters" are doing. I read Marcus post about arms training and once/week I have a chance to go to my old gym and do some isolation movements. I tend to work arms and chest. I tried Marcus arms workout he posted a few days back and I visualized those biceps to the point it could not have been more real if it was a wet dream. I Squeezed at the top and focused on every single rep, making it count. I am happy to say I was able to lower weights and get a much better workout and arms were pretty fried when done. Great stuff in here, learn something new every day!

So stick around and post up a bit more brother!
    Capebuffalo, marcus300 and tarmyg like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Yes. That's what I'm talking about. (Monster in training here). You do it it works.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 02-16-2017 at 08:54 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

I found the unedited version:

Why the fuck would he want a Cadillac with no wheels. Honest question.
    marcus300 likes this.

Thread Information