Page 17 of 138 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,

What is your thought about long term AAS's effects on adrenal and thyroid glands?
    I have read that some people are on cortisol replacement therapy and thyroid replacement therapy for the rest of their life due to long-term AAS usage.

Our adrenal glands work harder when we are on AAS, so that when we are on OFF cycle, our adrenal glands are burned out / exhausted and not working properly. Is that true?

Regarding thyroid gland, I have read some online lab's studies that our thyroid is suppressed when on AAS cycle.
    Most of the studies said the TSH & free T3 are increased when on AAS, but the Free T4, Total T3 & Total T4 are decreased.
    Either test, deca , dbol , winny, tren causes hypothyroidism state.

Can repeated long-term steroid cycle cause those adrenal & thyroid problems?

Thank you very much for your attention and explanation ronnie...
    GBU...
    Last edited by Yellow; 03-21-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Typo

The Observer is offline New Member
    Hey Ron, you helped out with my reload and now I came to my deload stage today. For my reload phase, I'll be running Tren A (50mg ED for first week and 75mg ED for the next seven) plus Test E ( trying to figure out if I should use 600mg or 750mg...will work it out).

I hear that Tren really shuts you down. With Reload/Deload, what do you suggest when I come to deload crossroad on week 18? PCT for 2 weeks and get back on and reload or do you recommend something else. I seen you that you recommend a 4 week PCT for beginners after a 20 week reload/deload, would that be enough after Tren use? Honestly, I'd like to get back into blasting soon as possible but also be safe. Here is what my cycle looks like. One more question, I have some T3/Clen /Keto sitting here. I'd like to get some fat shredded off before the summer comes around. Should I use it somewhere in my reload phase or should I save for next blast?

Thank so much in advance!

Reload:
    Week 1-8: TEST E 500mg
    Week 1-8: Deca 400mg
    Week 1-4: D-BOL 40mg ED
    Week 5-8: Winstrol 100 EOD
    Week 1-8: Letro 1.25mg EOD

Deload: (I am on day one right now)
    Week 1-2: TEST E 250mg one shot weekly
    Week 1-2: Letro 1.25mg EOD

Reload:
    Week 1-8: TEST E 600-750mg
    Week 1-8: Tren A (50ED first week and then 75ED after)
    Week 1-8: Cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
    Week 4-8: HCG 250 IU Twice a week

Deload:
    I need your help here buddy. I don't know to go in a 2 week bridge or a 2 week pct or a 4 week pct....or something more drastic?
    Last edited by The Observer; 03-22-2010 at 03:36 AM.

jblazed is offline New Member

?

How much is 150 mgs in a ml dart?

ronnie..learned more from this thread... than trainers i have paid on line..your the best!!!

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    Ronnie

Thank you so much for answering all my questions, I have learned a lot even though I haven't been here for a long time. I still have much to learn, and I hope you won't get sick of answering every questions I might throw at you.

In regards to some of your answers, you mentioned that 4iu of gh is safe enough to avoid bloated gut effect, how to dose this properly? one single dose of 4iu upon waking? or split the shot? if splitting the shot, when will the second shot should be taken?

I'm very curious about the development of the deltoid muscle that a lot of the pro bb has nowadays, their delts are truly like a bowling bowl, its so big and stand out, and if i compare like back in the day of arnold, even though he has big shoulders, but it doesn't have that bowling ball look that sticks out front side and back, what do u think makes the difference? is it training? or do pros nowadays use special site enhancement to get that look on their delts?

Been reading your slingshot training again, i get kinda confused with prime and deload, I realized that during prime its ok not to train at all, but if i still want to keep on training, what sets it apart to a deload?

From my understanding both prime and deload use 12-15 rep range, and use 3-6 sets per body part? so in a way they are kinda similar, no? Can't figure out whats the difference?

Thanks Ron for clarifying this for me.

Thing is offline Junior Member

when to take my injections

I have both sust. 250 and d bol injectable what do you think is the best way to take them I mean do i take tham at the same time or both at diff. times ?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Archangel.;5116610]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post

Oh OK, I get it.

Could you please describe in detail the proper/most beneficial way to do incline bench on the smith machine. I know you suggest setting the bench at a 15 degree angle, but could you please advise on:

1. Hand spacing PLACE OUTSIDE OF HAND JUST ON THE INSIDE OF BIG RING ON THE OLYMPIC BAR SO ARMS ARE AT ABOUT A 90 DEGREE ANGLE AT BOTTOM OF MOVEMENT. WITH DECLINES PUT RINGS IN MIDDLE OF HAND-HENCE USE A SLIGHTLY WIDER GRIP.
    2. What part of the chest should the bar line up with? Lower, upper? UPPER 1/3

3. Should you let your elbows flare out to the side on the negative portion, or keep them tucked down and closer to your body? FLARED OUT WORKS THE UPPER PECS BETTER BUT DO NOT DO IT IN EXCESS OR IT CAN CAUSE STRAIN ON ROTATOR CUFF.
    Oh, and would it be beneficial at all to add var to my second reload of test only at 750/week, or is that unnescesary? UNECCESARYThis is my first test cycle.

p.s. what is smart balance peanut butter and ezekiel bread??? DO A SEARCH ON THE NET. SMART BALANCE PEANUT BUTTER HAS NO TRANS FATS AND EZEKIEL BREAD A A VERY LOW GYCEMIC INDEX LEVEL
    ABOVE

Archangel. is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5118480]
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    ABOVE
    Thanks Ron.

I have a Q regarding the cardio during the carb cycling phase of the slingshot diet. You wrote that during the carb cyclign phase one should perform high intensity cardio, and during the keto phase one should perform low intensity cardio. However, I read one of your fairly recent replies to someone on this thread, where you advised him NEVER do high intensity cardio (I think he said he was doing HIIT). Why then do you say to do high intensity during the carb cycling??? I am currently in the carb cycling phase and really want to know how intense AND for how long I should be doing my cardio. Could you please also state the heart beat range I should be in so I can really get the right idea, thank you

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5118480]
    ABOVE
    Just curious, how much time between the before and after pics of you holding up a fish then doing a double biceps pose??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    Hey Ron, you helped out with my reload and now I came to my deload stage today. For my reload phase, I'll be running Tren A (50mg ED for first week and 75mg ED for the next seven) plus Test E ( trying to figure out if I should use 600mg or 750mg...will work it out).

I hear that Tren really shuts you down. With Reload/Deload, what do you suggest when I come to deload crossroad on week 18? PCT for 2 weeks and get back on and reload or do you recommend something else. I seen you that you recommend a 4 week PCT for beginners after a 20 week reload/deload, would that be enough after Tren use? YES 4 WEEKS IS GOOD BUT 6-8 WEEKS WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE CHANCES with reproductive system. Honestly, I'd like to get back into blasting soon as possible but also be safe. I would do 6 weeks off including 4 weeks PCT then start reloading again. Here is what my cycle looks like. One more question, I have some T3/Clen /Keto sitting here. I'd like to get some fat shredded off before the summer comes around. Should I use it somewhere in my reload phase or should I save for next blast? I would do a lean bulk during the first 10 week Slingshot phase, then do a cut during the second 10 week Slingshot Phase. Add in clen/t-3 during second 10 week Slingshot phase. Keto is not required with clen. Simply start at 40 mcgs of clen per day and increase by 20 mcgs every 2 weeks. Do not exceed 120 mcgs for 2 weeks!
    Thank so much in advance!

Reload:
    Week 1-8: TEST E 500mg
    Week 1-8: Deca 400mg
    Week 1-4: D-BOL 40mg ED
    Week 5-8: Winstrol 100 EOD

Deload: (I am on day one right now)
    Week 1-2: TEST E 250mg one shot weekly
    Week 1-2: Letro 1.25mg EOD

Reload:
    Week 1-8: TEST E 600-750mg
    Week 1-8: Tren A (50ED first week and then 75ED after)
    Week 1-8: Cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
    Week 4-8: HCG 250 IU Twice a week (LOOKS GOOD but need more HCG and it needs to be ran for only 2 weeks. !)
    Deload:
    I need your help here buddy. I don't know to go in a 2 week bridge or a 2 week pct or a 4 week pct....or something more drastic? Are you a competitor? Whats your age? Do you want kids?
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jblazed View Post
    How much is 150 mgs in a ml dart?
    Depends on how many mgs are in each ml.

Thanks a lot Ron, you have been more helpful than anyone else I deal with. I'm 29 years old with two kids, thinking about having maybe one more in a few years and that would be it which is why I am hesitant to take the drastic measures. I don't compete as of yet, it's something I'd like to do but I think my time is limited since I started taking training serious way too late in my life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    hi ronnie,

what is your thought about long term aas's effects on adrenal and thyroid glands?
    I have read that some people are on cortisol replacement therapy and thyroid replacement therapy for the rest of their life due to long-term aas usage.

Our adrenal glands work harder when we are on aas, so that when we are on off cycle, our adrenal glands are burned out / exhausted and not working properly. Is that true?

Regarding thyroid gland, i have read some online lab's studies that our thyroid is suppressed when on aas cycle.
    Most of the studies said the tsh & free t3 are increased when on aas, but the free t4, total t3 & total t4 are decreased.
    Either test, deca , dbol , winny, tren causes hypothyroidism state.

Can repeated long-term steroid cycle cause those adrenal & thyroid problems?

Thank you very much for your attention and explanation ronnie...
    Gbu...
    imo any idea about adrenal exhaustion is flat out quackery! I have never seen anyone have thyroid or adrenal problems from taking anabolics!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coca cola View Post
    ronnie

thank you so much for answering all my questions, i have learned a lot even though i haven't been here for a long time. I still have much to learn, and i hope you won't get sick of answering every questions i might throw at you.

In regards to some of your answers, you mentioned that 4iu of gh is safe enough to avoid bloated gut effect, how to dose this properly? One single dose of 4iu upon waking? Or split the shot? If splitting the shot, when will the second shot should be taken? take all 4ius at night before going to bed.

i'm very curious about the development of the deltoid muscle that a lot of the pro bb has nowadays, their delts are truly like a bowling bowl, its so big and stand out, and if i compare like back in the day of arnold, even though he has big shoulders, but it doesn't have that bowling ball look that sticks out front side and back, what do u think makes the difference? Is it training? synthol, less training volume, more drugs, diet and a larger population of gentically gifted people or do pros nowadays use special site enhancement to get that look on their delts?

Been reading your slingshot training again, i get kinda confused with prime and deload, i realized that during prime its ok not to train at all, but if i still want to keep on training, what sets it apart to a deload? the prime is merely a lay-off once you hit total burnout or go on vacation. Its good to take 1-3 weeks off from all training every year. During the deload you train all out but with less volume and higher reps (10-15 reps)
    from my understanding both prime and deload use 12-15 rep range, and use 3-6 sets per body part? So in a way they are kinda similar, no? Can't figure out whats the difference? 10-15 reps is good and i would just take off completely during a prime. You probably read some of my older material.
    thanks ron for clarifying this for me.
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Archangel.;5119065]

Thanks Ron.

I have a Q regarding the cardio during the carb cycling phase of the slingshot diet. You wrote that during the carb cyclign phase one should perform high intensity cardio, and during the keto phase one should perform low intensity cardio. However, I read one of your fairly recent replies to someone on this thread, where you advised him NEVER do high intensity cardio (I think he said he was doing HIIT). Why then do you say to do high intensity during the carb cycling??? I am currently in the carb cycling phase and really want to know how intense AND for how long I should be doing my cardio. Could you please also state the heart beat range I should be in so I can really get the right idea, thank you WHAT I WAS TRYING TO RELATE IS THAT YOU PERFORM HIGHER INTENSITY CARDIO DURING CARB CYCLING AND LOWER INTENSITY CARDIO DURING KETOSIS . FOR KETOSIS YOU ARE LOOKING AT A HEART RATE OF AROUND 120. WHEN CARB CYCLING YOU ARE AROUND 140. THERE ARE NO ABSOLUTES IN TERMS OF HOW MANY DAYS AND HOW LONG. IT DEPENDS ON YOUR DIET AND METABOLIC RATE. I WOULD NEVER DO CARDIO ON LEG DAY AS IT CAN BURN OFF MUSCLE FAST! I USUALLY ONLY NEED 15 MINUTES 3 TIMES PER WEEK WHEN CARB CYCLING AND I DO NOT NEED ANY CARDIO WHATSOEVER WHEN IN KETOSIS. I MAY BUMP IT UP TO 30 MINUTES 4-6 WEEKS OUT FROM A SHOWI HAVE FOUND I DO NOT NEED KETOSIS TO GET CUT AND IT MAKES ME MORE TIRED, I LOSE STRENGTH AND IT CAUSES ME MORE JOINT PAIN. KETOSIS ALSO LOWERS MY SEX DRIVE. I AM SOMEWHAT OF AN ECTO-MESO BUT A HARD GAINER AS WELL. KETO IS USED ONLY AS A TOOL FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT. THIS IS USUALLY ENDOMORPHS AND SOME FEMALES. SOME USE IT THE LAST 4 WEEK BEFORE A SHOW IF THEY PLATEAU ON WEIGHT LOSS. THERE NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT KETOSIS OTHER THAN IT LOWERS INSULIN LEVELS A LITTLE FURTHER THAN LOWER CARB DIET.
    ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    I have both sust. 250 and d bol injectable what do you think is the best way to take them I mean do i take tham at the same time or both at diff. times ?
    Same time is fine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    Thanks a lot Ron, you have been more helpful than anyone else I deal with. I'm 29 years old with two kids, thinking about having maybe one more in a few years and that would be it which is why I am hesitant to take the drastic measures. I don't compete as of yet, it's something I'd like to do but I think my time is limited since I started taking training serious way too late in my life.
    In your shoes I would take off 8 weeks after each 20 week cycle. Do full PCT after cycle and it wouldn't hurt to do some HCG during deloads.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Archangel.;5120916]

Just curious, how much time between the before and after pics of you holding up a fish then doing a double biceps pose??
    About 3 years.

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5122360]
    About 3 years.
    That's awesome progress Ron, congrats. Could you please tell me just from your experience (cause there probably hasn't been a test done on this ever), on average, roughly what percentage of gains would one lose out on IF they were to run armidex along with a test cycle, as opposed to if they DIDN'T run armidex with a test cycle?

Thank you

In your shoes I would take off 8 weeks after each 20 week cycle. Do full PCT after cycle and it wouldn't hurt to do some HCG during deloads.

Will do, sounds like something I had in mind, thank you.

5a_reductase is offline New Member
    Ronnie, I have to say this is the best information I heard and seen on the internet so far. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can always tell and internet user because of all the BS they talk about. Your info here is right on point, I might add that this is how the pro's do it.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member

Prep Set and Deload

1. Prep set: 4-8 reps (2 reps shy of failure) and 4 minutes rest correct?

2. My current Deload (Using chest for example)
    Decline bench: Prep set, 4-6, 8-10
    Incline bench: 8-10, 8-10
    Twist Flyes: 8-10

Should I eliminate prep sets and 4-6 rep ranges for deloads?

Should all sets be around 10-15 reps instead of 8-10?

ronnie...i have put a whole 1 inch on my arms with... slingshot training...i feel like an idiot over-training..and lifting with improper form...for far too many years.

two questions..are hand held bodyfat testers accurate??? letro or arimidex going into a show????

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;51b22360]
    About 3 years.
    When it comes to the fat grams during the cutting phase, I have been following your example diet to the T, but could I substitute some of the fat grams I get in the 4 tbl spoons of olive oil I take with my one evening meal for the fat in whole eggs and low fat cheese??? Would this still be as effective??

Also, how do I determine how much fat I'm supposed to consume? For carbs I'm doing 150 g, and protein I'm doing 1.25 g/pound. I'm just confused how to calculate the fat, thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by f4iguy View Post
    1. prep set: 4-8 reps (2 reps shy of failure) and 4 minutes rest correct? about 4-5 reps shy of failure and 2 1/2 minutes rest between sets as it's only the last warm up set. Do not fatigue yourself on prep set.
    2. My current deload (using chest for example)
    decline bench: Prep set, 4-6, 8-10
    incline bench: 8-10, 8-10
    twist flyes: 8-10

should i eliminate prep sets and 4-6 rep ranges for deloads? yes
    should all sets be around 10-15 reps instead of 8-10? yes, stay with 10-15
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    ronnie...i have put a whole 1 inch on my arms with... Slingshot training...i feel like an idiot over-training..awesome! and lifting with improper form...for far too many years. i understand!
    two questions..are hand held bodyfat testers accurate??? They are off by about 7% so no they are not accurate! Letro or arimidex going into a show????letro is best because it kills more estrogen
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Archangel.;5124880]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland;51b22360

When it comes to the fat grams during the cutting phase, I have been following your example diet to the T, but could I substitute some of the fat grams I get in the 4 tbl spoons of olive oil I take with my one evening meal for the fat in whole eggs and low fat cheese??? WHOLE EGGS ARE FINE. BE CAREFUL WITH LOW FAT CHEESE IF IT CONTAINS CARBS.Would this still be as effective?? I WOULD DO WHOLE EGGS FOR BREAKFAST AND OLIVE OILVE OR SMART BALANCE PEANUT BUTTER LATER IN THE DAY AS YOU NEED SOME HEALTHY FATS IN YOUR DIET TO PRESERVE MUSCLE
    Also, how do I determine how much fat I'm supposed to consume? IF YOU ARE LOSING 1-2 LBS PER WEEK YOU ARE ON TARGET. IF NOT, DECREASE FAT INTAKE For carbs I'm doing 150 g, and protein I'm doing 1.25 g/pound. I'm just confused how to calculate the fat, thanks IF YOU ARE USING ANABOLICS TAKE IN 50 GRAMS OF PROTEIN 6 TIMES PER DAY
    ABOVE

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5125556][QUOTE=Archangel.;5124880]ABOVB

But peanut butter contains almost as many carbs as it does protein, so why would I take that in the evening? That's why I thought maybe whole eggs, which you said were OK, and low-fat cheese (the one I use contains next to no carbs). Why do you say you need "some good fats in the evening to preserve muscle, like peanut butter and olive oil"?? Are the fats in eggs and cheese not "good, muscle preserving" fats??

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Archangel.;5122401]

That's awesome progress Ron, congrats. Could you please tell me just from your experience (cause there probably hasn't been a test done on this ever), on average, roughly what percentage of gains would one lose out on IF they were to run armidex along with a test cycle, as opposed to if they DIDN'T run armidex with a test cycle? ONE THING DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH ESTROGEN YOUR BODY PRODUCES WHILE USING AROMATIZING STEROIDS . APPARENTLY I CONVERT VERY LITTLE ESTROGEN BECAUSE GYNO HAS NEVER BEEN A CONCERN AND MY STREGNTH DROPS WHEN ON ANTI-ES. SOME PEOPLE PRODUCE A LOT OF ESTROGEN WHILE USING AROMATIZING STEROIDS AND ITS THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL ABLE TO MAKE GOOD GAINS ON ANTIES BECAUSE THEY HAVE ENOUGH LEFT OVER ESTROGEN TO STILL MAKE THE GAINS.

THREE OTHER THINGS THAT CAN GO AGAINST PEOPLE WHO USE ANTIES ARE STEROID LETHARGY FROM THE ANTI-ES LOWERING THEIR SEROTONIN LEVELS TOO MUCH WHICH HINDERS THEM TO TRAIN HARD IN THE GYM. ANOTHER THING IS JOINT PAIN. ONCE JOINT PAIN KICKS IN YOU LOSE STRENGTH AND MAKE NO GAINS. SOME ESTROGEN IS ALSO NEEDED TO MAKE RECEPTOR SITES MORE SENSITIVE TO ANDROGENS.

SO, WITH SOME PEOPLE WHO PRODUCE A LOT OF ESTROGEN AND TAKE ONLY A LOW DOSE OF ANTI-ES TO GET BY THEY STILL MAKE GOOD GAINS. THOSE WHO DO NOT NEED THEM YET TAKE THEM OUT OF PRE-CAUTION (I.E.; IN FEAR OF GETTING GYNO) CAN REALLY HURT THEIR GAINS. I WOULD SAY MY GAINS ARE REDUCED BY AROUND 40% WHILE ON ANTIES BUT THIS HAS A LOT TO DO WITH JOINT PAIN, LOSS OF WATER, AND FEELING TIRED ALL THE TIME. IF YOUR SEX DRIVE DECREASES WHILE ON ANTIES, OR YOU DEVELOP JOINT PAIN OR FATIGUE YOU KNOW YOU HAVE WENT TOO FAR WITH ESTROGEN SUPPRESION. SOME PEOPLE CAN TAKE ANTI-ES AND STILL MAKE GREAT GAINS WHILE OTHERS CANNOT. ONCE AGAIN WE ARE BACK TO EVERYONE BEING A LITTLE DIFFERENT.

Thank you
    ABOVE

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Archangel.;5126022][QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5125556]
    ABOVB

But peanut butter contains almost as many carbs as it does protein, so why would I take that in the evening? FOR THE HEALTHY FATS! YOU WILL GET SATURATED FATS FOR BREAKFAST IN WHOLE EGGS That's why I thought maybe whole eggs, which you said were OK, and low-fat cheese (the one I use contains next to no carbs). Why do you say you need "some good fats in the evening to preserve muscle, like peanut butter and olive oil"?? ITS A GOOD IDEA Are the fats in eggs and cheese not "good, muscle preserving" fats??NOT AS GOOD AS HEALTHY FATS BUT YOU CAN STILL USE CHEESE IF DESIRED. HEALTHY FATS DO MANY GREAT THINGS FOR THE BODY!
    ABOVE

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5126333][QUOTE=Archangel.;5126022]
    ABOVE
    Thank you very much Ron, you have been EXTREMELY helpful. You are an awesome person to have on this site. I think I speak for everyone with this statement.

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Archangel.;5126489][QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5126333]

Thank you very much Ron, you have been EXTREMELY helpful. You are an awesome person to have on this site. I think I speak for everyone with this statement.
    Totally agree! RONNIE IS THE BEST!!

Ronnie I'm about to start PCT, it wouldn't be a good idea to be doing a carb cycling diet during now would it? And I'm currently working out in the evening so is it still gonna work the same If I just make my first meal carb/pro then PreWO and PWO then all the others are pro/fat. And my last meal is pro/fat

kiddo24 is offline Junior Member
    Man just read the majority of this whole post...think I just blew my mind!
    For someone like myself who has never cycled before and is contemplating it, I'm a little confused and unsure.
    Some of the sutff I've read on this forum is very contradictive.
    I'm 25 and have been training for the last 3 years with some average success in gaining lean mass, I'm 186lbs and want to get bigger, leaner and stronger (dont we all).
    I just wish there was a little more transparency, i.e can I really get ripped and cut like Hugh Jackman without AAS!
    Anyways I'm done talking s**t, great post btw!

Is this statement from Phil Hernon true???? false??? "A lot of trainees ( from other countries where this is legal)say that they want to take massive amounts of steroids . What they do not understand is that sometimes larger dosages of test may reduce free test levels......lower dosages of test may raise free test levels..........lower levels of test may RAISE IGF-1 levels....it all depends upon what dosages thay are at.......and what response they are getting from their dosages now........find out how you respond before bombing yourself with test.......there is a RIGHT WAY or BETTER Way............especially if you want long term positive resluts. Believe me when I say that as your trainer, we KNOW you want to be huge......there is a method to our madness"

ronnie..we realize you do not use anti-es.....if you had to choose from one of these d...rugs.... would it be aromasin ???? arimidex ???? letro???why????

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member

Deload Reps

I know reload reps are to good failure. Does the same apply for higher reps (10-15) during Deload?

Ronnie, Can i post you my diet I have made up that incorporates Carb Cycling so you may critique it?

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, i was planning to undertake the 20 week cycle you recommended but i couldnt get hold of the tri-test, tri-tren until recently so i took a pct of clomid and novaldex after my first 8 week cycle of sus deca and dbol (i didnt like the dbol because of the water retention and bloating!) i really do think that the 20 week cycle you recommended is excellent and i really appreciate it, i was thinking of adding winstrol so it would be 1g of test + 400mg of tren + 350mg of winny - would that be a good addition ? i would then deload for 2 weeks with 500mg of test and do a higher dose of the above for the second phase.
    on the cycle i was planning 500g of protein 200g of carbs and 50-70g healthy fats. please let me know what you think.
    Last edited by ricky23; 03-31-2010 at 12:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Juicedupmonkey;5127884]Ronnie I'm about to start PCT, it wouldn't be a good idea to be doing a carb cycling diet during now would it? IF YOU ARE ON A CUTTING PHASE THEN STICK TO CARB CYCLING OR YOU'LL GAIN BACK THE BODY FAT. And I'm currently working out in the evening so is it still gonna work the same YESIf I just make my first meal carb/pro then PreWO and PWO then all the others are pro/fat. And my last meal is pro/fat THAT IS A GOOD STRATEGY![/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedupmonkey View Post
    ronnie, can i post you my diet i have made up that incorporates carb cycling so you may critique it?
    post it and i'll take a look.

Thread Information