Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Now you know how the wife feels.
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha SO BAD!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Agreed on the music front ha. Listening to all kinds of rock and metal with spotify it is amazing ha.

The metal always gets me through when I'm dragging.

Yeh its proper tough and life is kinda on hold but will be worth it in the long run hopefully.
    It definitely will and it will really make you appreciate your success that much more. Sounds like a huge cliche, it is - but it's really true. BTW, really like that phrase "proper tough". I remember proper tough all too well, as they used to say, "it puts hair on your chest". Best of luck to you!
    DCI likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Now you know how the wife feels.
    Zing! Good one.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Just woke up and scarfed down some grilled chicken, leeks, and eggplant. Believe that trying to hit back tonight might be pushing my luck. Upper and mid back would be fine, but low back just isn't ready for deads yet after squats last night.
    On the plus side, quads and hams still feel remarkably pumped, calves just flat out are hurting, and I absolutely enjoyed kicking my ass with squats yesterday. I know it's too early to move up in weight very much yet, but the satisfaction level f-in rocks.
    Going to lay in bed with the wife and the beast and watch part of a movie or old IFSA/WSM. LOL, not really even going to watch. More like me just staring at the TV with my brain in neutral and maybe a short nap before work. I am soooo ready to get past all of these December deadlines at work .
    DCI and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Just woke up and scarfed down some grilled chicken, leeks, and eggplant. Believe that trying to hit back tonight might be pushing my luck. Upper and mid back would be fine, but low back just isn't ready for deads yet after squats last night.
    On the plus side, quads and hams still feel remarkably pumped, calves just flat out are hurting, and I absolutely enjoyed kicking my ass with squats yesterday. I know it's too early to move up in weight very much yet, but the satisfaction level f-in rocks.
    Going to lay in bed with the wife and the beast and watch part of a movie or old IFSA/WSM. LOL, not really even going to watch. More like me just staring at the TV with my brain in neutral and maybe a short nap before work. I am soooo ready to get past all of these December deadlines at work .
    Do a back width work out...mainly pull downs, keep your lower back of it.
    NACH3, clarky. and InternalFire like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys

Sorry I haven't been around. Life college and just about sqeezing in training is tough ha. Look decent but been drinking a bit due to going to concerts etc ha.

Hope everyone is well. I read a few pages there serious changes lads in here looking great.

Its been 3 years for me off the juice and reading all of ye here has been making me want to jump back on but I'll wait till the summer as college is gonna be 3 days a week next semester.
    Great to see you D! Hope all is well... school etc! Great to hear from ya!
    DCI likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Good to see you D! What about Marcus? Busy? Havent seen him in quite a while now
    DCI likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm having a teeth extracted (no other option unfortunately) this morning, I hope I won't have any weird reaction to the anesthetic.

What to take for the pain? Dentists don't usually prescribe anything for that, ibuprofene might be effective but it seems to be harsh on my liver.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Do a back width work out...mainly pull downs, keep your lower back of it.
    I was lax and laid in bed. Defo work back tomorrow including deads. Legs, glutes, and lower back did some good work yesterday.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I'm having a teeth extracted (no other option unfortunately) this morning, I hope I won't have any weird reaction to the anesthetic.

What to take for the pain? Dentists don't usually prescribe anything for that, ibuprofene might be effective but it seems to be harsh on my liver.
    If I available I would opt for Toradol/Ketorolac unless you can get something stronger. It's an NSAID like ibuprofen, but eases pain better, IMHO. You probably won't need them more than a day or two, so I wouldn't worry too much about liver issues, unless you have a preexisting condition that really limits NSAID use?
    Another med that worked well for me after some dental work was Mepergan (Meperidine and Promethazine), although I don't know it is available in your country?
    Good luck and don't eat anything crucnchy for a few days after the tooth extraction.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-05-2016 at 01:24 AM.
    InternalFire, Cuz and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Good to see you D! What about Marcus? Busy? Havent seen him in quite a while now
    He's been keeping a fairly hectic schedule but said things should get back to normal soon.
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

If I available I would opt for Toradol/Ketorolac unless you can get something stronger. It's an NSAID like ibuprofen, but eases pain better, IMHO. You probably won't need them more than a day or two, so I wouldn't worry too much about liver issues, unless you have a preexisting condition that really limits NSAID use?
    It is but rarely prescribed.

I don't have anything serious, liver enzymes just came out mild high one week ago, I was already taking some ibuprofen for the pain, along with low-dose (10mg) winstrol that might also have contributed. For a couple days more I won't be concerned, I'd be great if I could get anything stronger, but pain-relievers are frowned upon here, must be because of Catholics, I don't really know.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 12-05-2016 at 01:26 AM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    no HIT now for few months, did well, only hate for falling behind with deads... makes sense leaving full day just for deads alone
    You on a long pull back or switching training styles for a bit, IM?

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    You on a long pull back or switching training styles for a bit, IM?
    whatsup AG, I would call it more I was "on life" for last while, busy with too many things to be able making HIT priority way of training, tried to squeeze some training session here and there but nothing religious so I was kinda a bit on overload ... tried several different splits and overtrained the shit out of my CNS in short time, again no gains, the quest of learning the hard way

I need not to jump in to HIT so soon after what have I been going trough so you can call it some sort of pull back I guess but not for long, hope few weeks if not more and Im looking forward concentrating more on HIT again.

Havent touched internet for a past few months much either due to "life" , so thats that, now hope see some time breaks, thus more time for diet, training, sleeping, reading and shit.
    almostgone, NACH3 and BG like this.

Well it was much lighter experience than expected. Absolutely painless (so far, anesthetic still in) and I was done in a quarter of hour.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Well it was much lighter experience than expected. Absolutely painless (so far, anesthetic still in) and I was done in a quarter of hour.
    If I remember correctly you were taking 800mg, when I suggested 400mg...

Take 400mg if you have some pain, tomorow you wont feel anything.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    whatsup AG, I would call it more I was "on life" for last while, busy with too many things to be able making HIT priority way of training, tried to squeeze some training session here and there but nothing religious so I was kinda a bit on overload ... tried several different splits and overtrained the shit out of my CNS in short time, again no gains, the quest of learning the hard way

I need not to jump in to HIT so soon after what have I been going trough so you can call it some sort of pull back I guess but not for long, hope few weeks if not more and Im looking forward concentrating more on HIT again.

Havent touched internet for a past few months much either due to "life" , so thats that, now hope see some time breaks, thus more time for diet, training, sleeping, reading and shit.
    Absolutely back off the intensity for a few weeks to get yourself revitalized. If you're feeling really beat down and things are hectic, take a few weeks off completely.
    It defo sucks when you realize you've been at too high of an intensity. If you don't catch on quick, it really drains your energy. 4-6 weeks is about it for me, then I have to drop the behind failure techniques for a week or two. In fact, I'm about due for a pull back now.
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Top of the morning folks.

Had a cold the past day that made my head feel like a balloon ready to pop. Now the heads much better and the cold is residing in my chest.

On a blast, not going to waste the T, pushing on with triceps & delts later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If I remember correctly you were taking 800mg, when I suggested 400mg...

Take 400mg if you have some pain, tomorow you wont feel anything.
    I don't recall that, the inflammation eventually went away and didn't need anything anymore, btw your correct, I was just expecting much more pain due to horror stories I've heard about exctractions.

I think the Tren triggered it, did you know that progestagens can increase prostaglandin release in gingival tissue and thus inflammation?

Another thing curious is the Tren bettering all of my white cells counts plus platelets, they have been below threshold (<150) for the last two years and only with the Tren they returned to healthy normal (~250).
    Mr.BB and InternalFire like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Im so fvckin hungry to get huge again...errgg
    NACH3, Mr.BB, almostgone and 4 others like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    It definitely will and it will really make you appreciate your success that much more. Sounds like a huge cliche, it is - but it's really true. BTW, really like that phrase "proper tough". I remember proper tough all too well, as they used to say, "it puts hair on your chest". Best of luck to you!
    I'm finding it hard to study but I've 10 days to my first exam so will plough through a good bit tonight and learn as much as I can.

@nach and cuz thanks guys. I too haven't heard from Marcus might hit him up an email just incase.

Aa for pain for teeth extraction I have had 4 wisdom teeth pulled while being awake worst experience of my life ha. And 5 teeth pulled years ago normal teeth aren'tthat bad tbh wisdom is where the pain is at.
    NACH3 and Proximal like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Hell, they give norcos here, bizz... if it's a moeller or something kinda bad! But I don't like taking PKs but when i cracked 2 wisdom teeth in the gym and a 3rd moeller I needed something lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-05-2016 at 11:43 AM.
    Cuz and InternalFire like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Best news in a long time....dr. prescribed trt. I just got the call. While its not a cycle...im stoked. Like im grinning like a possum haha.. 200mg every two weeks...i feel like crying honestly im so fckin happy.
    Free test was 4.2....in think i heard right..tommorow in will get my first injection. I can live again...thank god

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hell, they give norcos here, bizz... if it's a moeller or something kinda bad! But I don't like taking PKs but when i cracked 2 wisdom teeth in the gym and a 3rd moeller I needed something lol
    I'm not feeling any pain at all, the ibu seems to be taking care of it, I was just worried by acquaintances trying to scare me about how bad the pain is.

Yes it's a first molar, had to remove because of poor recontruction job by another dentist in 2010. Had chronic infections from it, I wonder what's the actual toll that had on my system.
    Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.

Best news in a long time....dr. prescribed trt. I just got the call. While its not a cycle...im stoked. Like grinning a possum haha.. 200mg every two weeks...i feel like crying honestly im so fckin happy.
    Free test was 4.2....in think i heard right..tommorow in will get my first injection. I can live again...thank god
    That was really bad. Glad you got deserved care, but try to get weekly pins.
    Cuz likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Best news in a long time....dr. prescribed trt. I just got the call. While its not a cycle...im stoked. Like im grinning like a possum haha.. 200mg every two weeks...i feel like crying honestly im so fckin happy.
    Outstanding! Definitely weekly pins like Biz said. Will he let you self inject eventually?

Had chronic infections from it, I wonder what's the actual toll that had on my system.
    And how it may have played into some other issues you've been dealing with.
    NACH3, hammerheart, DCI and 1 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    @nach and cuz thanks guys. I too haven't heard from Marcus might hit him up an email just incase.

Aa for pain for teeth extraction I have had 4 wisdom teeth pulled while being awake worst experience of my life ha. And 5 teeth pulled years ago normal teeth aren'tthat bad tbh wisdom is where the pain is at.
    Or any impacted roots are horrible - wisdom teeth are one of the worst things i had gone through and that includes some major other surgeries I've had... could've been the pain meds after a few surgeries

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not feeling any pain at all, the ibu seems to be taking care of it, I was just worried by acquaintances trying to scare me about how bad the pain is.

Yes it's a first molar, had to remove because of poor recontruction job by another dentist in 2010. Had chronic infections from it, I wonder what's the actual toll that had on my system.
    Teeth can affect us in ways we cant imagine. Remember reading a football player was having a lot of injuries, got his teeth fixed and the injuries all healed up. Think he plays in juve now.
    NACH3 and hammerheart like this.

See if you can get that @ 100mg/week. I've done both and the weekly shots are much better, Cuz.
    Cuz likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely outstanding, Cuz,.,.. We all know what you mean by 'being able to live again'
    Congrats brother!
    Cuz likes this.

BG
    Me too brother!
    almostgone, NACH3 and Cuz like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

When I got mine removed it was severely infected and it also had a great impact on well being after they healed

If you don't need anything stronger that's great... and stick to it!
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Teeth can affect us in ways we cant imagine. Remember reading a football player was having a lot of injuries, got his teeth fixed and the injuries all healed up. Think he plays in juve now.
    That's the truth. A friend of mine had an abcessed tooth he neglected. The bacteria got into his blood stream and Blammo! Endocarditis.
    Mr.BB likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Me too brother!
    Add another to that list MFers!
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-05-2016 at 12:56 PM.
    Cuz, Mr.BB and BG like this.

Ok, HIT ladies and gents, it's time for me to crash. Went in a tad early and worked over this morning so I need to get horizontal for a while and get ready to punish ye olde back late this evening.
    Have a good one!
    NACH3, DCI, Mr.BB and 1 others like this.

DCI
    Or any impacted roots are horrible - wisdom teeth are one of the worst things i had gone through and that includes some major other surgeries I've had... could've been the pain meds after a few surgeries
    Lol mine wheren't even broken through my gum so he cut that shit open and you can imagine the rest. He wss leaning on my chest for one tooth it was horrific tbh.

I have been biten by a human on my face and the wisdom teeth for sure was worse

Just outta the gym here myself smashed back.
    NACH3, Mr.BB, almostgone and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lol mine wheren't even broken through my gum so he cut that shit open and you can imagine the rest. He wss leaning on my chest for one tooth it was horrific tbh.

I have been biten by a human on my face and the wisdom teeth for sure was worse

Just outta the gym here myself smashed back.
    I kept My roots - they were so deep man... & I agree he was up on the chair trying to get more leverage then just split my gums due to how deep those roots were...
    DCI and Mr.BB like this.

DCI
    I kept My roots - they were so deep man... & I agree he was up on the chair trying to get more leverage then just split my gums due to how deep those roots were...
    Its not nice at all sure it isn't haha
    NACH3 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    All this talk about a couple of daft teeth, where is the sessions fellas come on...... buzz grow a piar greeting like a wee wain

Cuz great news, hope all goes well, just remember it might not all be pain sailing fella. Could take a good bit of time to get it settled down. You know kel is the man for this.
    DCI, Cuz, Mr.BB and 4 others like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Evening fellas, no session for me the day sore tooth bahahaha.. Lmfao i'll be next lol , but no session fellas really busy day, back to it the mora will do shoulders and traps. Hope everyone had a good/ safe wk end.
    DCI, Mr.BB, Cuz and 2 others like this.

Thread Information