Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ok, back.to sleep for a few hours. Chest will be next in the rotation for me. I feel supersets are going to be the plan again
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Can't sleep. Took a Xanax and am eating a half of a grapefruit. May be the worst grapefruit ever.
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You ever grab some heavy-ish d'bells and do shrugs from the sides, Clarky? I like to add them in here and there and right when I feel I'm just about done, hold it at the top for a big squeeze and then let it down as slowly as possible.
    Gives you the good "eyeball shakes" as Marcus says.
    Hahahaha the eye ball shaker, i did do seated db shrugs mate i set but i never posted it. That was the last thing i did, it was not worth posting AG so i never.
    I never really did them till you and nach got me on them, they are good. For me i think they would be great for the finisher.
    almostgone likes this.

Can't sleep. Took a Xanax and am eating a half of a grapefruit. May be the worst grapefruit ever.
    Hahaha mado, i'll email you the mora mate, update.
    almostgone likes this.

Ok, back.to sleep for a few hours. Chest will be next in the rotation for me. I feel supersets are going to be the plan again
    Yesssss rip the arse right out the cunt.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Clarky. I do the windmill one and used to do a version of the last one you mentioned. I'll work that back in and try out the broomstick as well.
    clarky. likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Ah yeah man, Im doing very well thanks! Especially overall not so much with strength gains

I see some skinny ass fucks in the gym almost outlifting me in any lifts and I just am twice their size and not much stronger if at all... paradox of genetics ?
    Funny you should say this. Doing one arm preachers on Monday, sharing the machine with someone much younger and bigger than me. He's doing 25# and I'm doing 45#. Both of us doing the same amount of of full, clean reps.

For what it's worth, my strength didn't jump that much initially overall after starting TRT, just on a couple of exercises.

Damn guys, so happy you are respecting/stretching your RC's.

Nach you're a warrior bro. You and I will be swapping total shoulder stories in the future.

BTW, my Surgeon let me keep my hips, want to keep my shoulder too - does that make me strange?
    NACH3 likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Funny you should say this. Doing one arm preachers on Monday, sharing the machine with someone much younger and bigger than me. He's doing 25# and I'm doing 45#. Both of us doing the same amount of of full, clean reps.

For what it's worth, my strength didn't jump that much initially overall after starting TRT, just on a couple of exercises.

Nach you're a warrior bro. You and I will be swapping total shoulder stories in the future.

BTW, my Surgeon let me keep my hips, want to keep my shoulder too - does that make me strange?
    youve more mileage (years) on your endurance experience thus strength over size ratio is better with you, plus may be genetics... just speculating!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Clarky thanks man for the input, ive got bloods scheduled for next Monday!
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Hahaha mado, i'll email you the mora mate, update.
    Will keep eye out for.it, my friend!
    clarky. likes this.

LOL, not at all. I wanted to keep my pacemaker when they removed it, but they wouldn't give it up. Maybe because I was loaded with staph when it had to be removed?

Tuna, pasta salad, and chopped jalapeños for my first meal since I woke up just a bit ago. Going to watch an episode of last season's Game of Thrones while I shake out the cobwebs.
    clarky. and Proximal like this.

Hahahaha the eye ball shaker, i did do seated db shrugs mate i set but i never posted it. That was the last thing i did, it was not worth posting AG so i never.
    I never really did them till you and nach got me on them, they are good. For me i think they would be great for the finisher.
    I usually do them standing, but you're right. If you hit them after front and rear b'bell shrugs, they are most definitely a finisher. I usually almost collapse on the floor afterwards for a moment until I get it together enough to write them.in my notebook.
    clarky. likes this.

Morning fellas,GGR. Shoulders are done in this morning, the side delts are the worse.
    Just going to get ready, just been fed and watered so chest is just going to get in in about 20min.
    I'll report back later fellas and catch up, hope everyone has a great/safe wk end.
    Proximal likes this.

morning clarky, and everyone else
    almostgone, Proximal and clarky. like this.

Morning fellas,GGR. Shoulders are done in this morning, the side delts are the worse.
    Just going to get ready, just been fed and watered so chest is just going to get in in about 20min.
    I'll report back later fellas and catch up, hope everyone has a great/safe wk end.
    Right back at you, Clarky. I just finished a shake and am getting ready to hit my last pin of this blast, then it is chest for me as well. Now, let's see what was the combo today. Testovis, TNE, and tren ace?
    clarky. likes this.

Morning, IM.
    InternalFire likes this.

AG, please look back a page where I posted my question and hit me up with some ideas, if you have anything to say on that? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    AG, please look back a page where I posted my question and hit me up with some ideas, if you have anything to say on that? Thanks
    I've been thinking on this one since you posted, IM. If it is the strength gains you're referring to, that comes and goes for me as well. It sounds like you put on some size, because you posted you kept BF% relatively the same, but had to buy new clothes.
    For me, strength gains take time and then suddenly, I will see a slight bump up in weight or additional reps.
    Honestly it took me a good year just to get relatively settled in and my TRT is still being adjusted. I would drop back to the amount of T that keeps you mid to upper range and keep E2 in control. If possible without an AI, but if you need it, take what your levels dictate.
    I know it sounds boring, but give it some time and keep chipping away at it. Maybe tweak your calories up just a tad and perhaps play with your rep ranges every 8-12 weeks.
    I can run fairly low reps for awhile, and then I will feel stagnated and something in my head says it is time for a change. It may be the lifts I am doing, the order I am doing them in, I may need to go higher volume, or I may have to go with really painful protocols like supersets.
    One thing I defo know is that I can't do the same thing week in and week out or my progress just stagnates. Remember, your mind is one of your strongest muscles.
    Really do hope that helps you out, IM, and don't forget to just plain take a break occasionally, it can take a huge difference.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-19-2016 at 05:35 AM.
    clarky. and InternalFire like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Right back at you, Clarky. I just finished a shake and am getting ready to hit my last pin of this blast, then it is chest for me as well. Now, let's see what was the combo today. Testovis, TNE, and tren ace?
    Is that commercially available in the US? It's domestic here, a box of 2x100mg amps would cost $3.

Still got my pin preloaded. The wife is wanting me to watch Game of Thrones with her before lifting. Can't really say no to her since I get to spend so little time.with her and the beast.
    Even if we finish last season of GoT, I will be headed to the shop here in a bit. Can't let Clarky outwork me too badly.
    clarky. and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Is that commercially available in the US? It's domestic here, a box of 2x100mg amps would cost $3.
    It's available, but not through "normal" channels. It is my favorite prop without question! I like the 50mg/ml dosage.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-19-2016 at 05:41 AM.

Too bad that I've already asked my GP for some Testoviron , I wished to give it a try. There is some interesting stuff like sustanon still available here despite gels/nebido becoming dominant on the market.

I've been thinking on this one since you posted, IM. If it is the strength gains you're referring to, that comes and goes for me as well. It sounds like you put on some size, because you posted you kept BF% relatively the same, but had to buy new clothes.
    For me, strength gains take time and then suddenly, I will see a slight bump up in weight or additional reps.
    Honestly it took me a good year just to get relatively settled in and my TRT is still being adjusted. I would drop back to the amount of T that keeps you mid to upper range and keep E2 in control. If possible without an AI, but if you need it, take what your levels dictate.
    I know it sounds boring, but give it some time and keep chipping away at it. Maybe tweak your calories up just a tad and perhaps play with your rep ranges every 8-12 weeks.
    I can run fairly low reps for awhile, and then I will feel stagnated and something in my head says it is time for a change. It may be the lifts I am doing, the order I am doing them in, I may need to go higher volume, or I may have to go with really painful protocols like supersets.
    One thing I defo know is that I can't do the same thing week in and week out or my progress just stagnates. Remember, your mind is one of your strongest muscles.
    Really do hope that helps you out, IM, and don't forget to just plain take a break occasionally, it can take a huge difference.
    That advice is worth its weight in gold.

Good morning gang.

Pounding my coffee. Bad week of trading this week, going to make amends today.

Edit: meant training
    Last edited by Proximal; 11-19-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Finished my 12 week Test cyp cycle.. I did do var at 60mg for last 6 weeks... labmax said it was real, but was in 20mg tabs...so meh.

I maintained the same weight start to finish. I'd say I dropped 5% BF. What do you guys think?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161119_102646.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	166345
    Proximal and InternalFire like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Finished my 12 week Test cyp cycle.. I did do var at 60mg for last 6 weeks... labmax said it was real, but was in 20mg tabs...so meh.

I maintained the same weight start to finish. I'd say I dropped 5% BF. What do you guys think?

It looks good, but take care of that acne...

I wish it was easy as that. My dermatologist appt isn't for 7 months, ugh. I wanna source my Accutane through my guy, but not sure I should?

Well it didn't go exactly as I had it pictured in my mind, but I gave it hell. . For some reason, I couldn't get the presses to fire as well as I did last time I suoersetted, so I made the best of it.

RC exercises and broomstick stretches

Incline flyes and presses-2 w/u, Work- 7 flyes, went straight to presses and the bells wouldn't go up, so I immediately dropped them for a lighter set and got 6 presses. Rested for 90 seconds and grabbed the weight I couldn't press before and managed 6 more presses and 1 partial.
    Flat flyes super set with flat presses- 2 w/u, Work- 6 flyes, 3 presses, drop, 5 presses. Rested 90 seconds and for a second working set I got 5+ presses, drop, 3+ presses.

Wrist curls w/ dry Oly bar palms up to failure and palms down to failure twice and the straight into seated hammer curls. 16 reps, rest pause, 9 more reps.

41 minutes for everything.
    Proximal, clarky., NACH3 and 1 others like this.

I wish it was easy as that. My dermatologist appt isn't for 7 months, ugh. I wanna source my Accutane through my guy, but not sure I should?
    Have you ever tried plain old Dial bar soap? Sometimes it can make a big difference, just don't let it dry your skin out.
    NACH3 likes this.

Think I'm going to write up a few lifts for the coming week and maybe eat a big salad w/ lettuce, grilled chicken, alfalfa sprouts, a little broccoli, a few cranberries, and maybe then a half of an orange or something?
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-19-2016 at 12:11 PM.
    Proximal and clarky. like this.

I've tried everything, for 10+ years. Even cylines from the dermatologist and it didn't help. Next step was Accutane, but to keep it short: my dermatologist moved... So I gave up.

Damn Kyle, that looks GREAT, nice work! I'd say a 5% drop was a fair estimate. Did you drop calories or stay at maintenance?
    NACH3 and Cuz like this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good morning hitters. Had to change things up today as its going to be a busy week at work and gym time will be limited this week. Trained arms and back today. First time I hadn't done hit training in a while but I need to make sure I'm burning calories. Next week I'll jump back to hit. Cranked out 45 minutes low intensity cardio after the weights and done

How is it going AG?

Still got my pin preloaded. The wife is wanting me to watch Game of Thrones with her before lifting. Can't really say no to her since I get to spend so little time.with her and the beast.
    Even if we finish last season of GoT, I will be headed to the shop here in a bit. Can't let Clarky outwork me too badly.
    Hahahaha never happen ya big beast
    almostgone likes this.

Big difference Kyle, well done.
    NACH3 and Cuz like this.

Did chest this morning, good session.

pre exhaust cable fly 1 working DD

slight incline bench 1 working DD smyth

then SS

slight incline db press 1 working 1 drop

no rest at all between working and drop

slight incline db fly 1 working 1 drop

ohhhh that burt like a mother

Pec dec 1 working 1 drop

done, good wee session. First time doing bench press for years as i don't really like it, just a wee change and it was ok.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    @ Kyle... you sure have dropped a lot bf... Congrats brother!

What are your goals now? Size & mass without gaining too much bf - or just harden and shape up the muscle... imho can both be done with high intensity work(using progressive overload) for strength & size/& mass

Damn Kyle, that looks GREAT, nice work! I'd say a 5% drop was a fair estimate. Did you drop calories or stay at maintenance?
    Thanks Prox! I dropped a few calories, maybe 200-300. I basically cut out carbs after 6 pm.

Big difference Kyle, well done.
    Thanks Clark!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    @ Kyle... you sure have dropped a lot bf... Congrats brother!

What are your goals now? Size & mass without gaining too much bf - or just harden and shape up the muscle... imho can both be done with high intensity work(using progressive overload) for strength & size/& mass
    I do wanna shed a bit more bf and gain a few pounds. I'm 217 atm and want to head to 225, trying to keep 10% bf... I believe I'm at roughly 14%. I'm not sure how to pull it off yet though, gotta research. Next cycle will be my 3rd, and I'm thinking just 8 weeks test prop. I don't wanna get too hardcore because we got alot of them judgemental fvckers at the gym and I don't need them asking me stupid questions lol. Basically, I don't wanna gain were it's obvious I'm on AAS.
    Last edited by Kyle1337; 11-19-2016 at 02:45 PM.
    Proximal and almostgone like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    My knees hurt
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information