Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Morning Prox!

Leg day yesterday. Since combining Quads and Hams again I've been hitting hams second, which my PT told me not to do actually. His logic is that I should train them when fresh not so I'm stronger per se, but so there's less chance of injury. Always hated doing them first but it is obvious to me that when done second they definitly fatigue fast.

Seated hams: 2 working moderate weight, slow, controlled 12 ish reps
    Seated eccentric's: same as above
    Stiff legs: 2 sets 15 reps

Squats: 3 working. Went heavier again for 10 then backed down for 15
    Verticals: 3 sets 12-15 reps

Calf crap.

Real good day.
    Nice big guy.

Arms for me the mora, Wee blast started .

Looks like this

400 test wk
    600 deca wk
    150 tren A/Hex wk

I might run dbol 10mg ed for whole blast i'll see.
    Proximal and almostgone like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I should be on very soon as well, Clarky!! :
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Good morning from a 32 degree in Northern Sweden.

Enjoying this large gym, I am I a going to. So much stuff it is hard to know where to go, and people are very polite and generally stick to themselves. Working out a bit differently from normal as I only got a month and a half before the coaching starts and I'll hold to whatever he wants me to do. I feel stronger again too, seems I added some muscle during my cut this year. I.e., did an easy 14 reps on 120kg (264lb) as I am building up towards heavier weights again which I have not lifted since November of last year. Legs will, without question, be one of my advantages going into that competition as I looked at pictures from last year. A considerable disadvantage will be skin color. Indian skin seems made for displaying muscles I think, crazy beautiful. I do remember BiB's advice though. Attitude is essential, and that has never been an issue, so I hope to at least do decently.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Morning T, morning everyone!
    clarky. likes this.

Morning, ladies and dudes!!
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I should be on very soon as well, Clarky!! :
    Good good, we always end up on a wee blast at the same time.
    almostgone likes this.

Hi fellas/ladies, got arms done the night. Good session.

Preacher curls machine, 4 sets drop 1 more set.

Standing db curls 3 sets drop 1 more set

Incline db curls, 3 sets

Tri pd 4 sets straight bar

French press 3 sets

Rev tri pd 2 sets a side

Machine tri ex 4 sets loved this. Hammer position

Right, the machine tri ex is the same machine as the preacher curl the pin comes out then the bar comes up to the top position so you can do tri's. You know what a mean ?

I will take a pick, ok fucking great news my gym has been done up nice loads of good machines loads. So chuffed.
    almostgone and Proximal like this.

KittyO1 is offline Female Member
    I think we have one like what you’re talking about! Used it one time-definitely liked it!
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

Quote Originally Posted by KittyO1 View Post
    I think we have one like what you’re talking about! Used it one time-definitely liked it!
    Forgot to take a pick lol.

Hi fellas/ladies got shoulders and traps done the day.

Rev pec deck, 4 sets

Cable side raises, 4 sets a side

Seated shoulder press 3 sets

Cable upright row, 3 sets

Db shrugs, 3 sets

Good session, that will be me till sunday. Ohh Arms are fried the day. There was ppl on the smith doing legs so could not use that, i like doing traps on it.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    There was ppl on the smith doing legs so could not use that, i like doing traps on it.
    Yep, traps on Smith machine, like that too.
    clarky. likes this.

Morning fellas/ladies, fucking arms are hanging off the day, all heads of the delts and traps very sore.

Work will be fun, away fishing this afternoon after work so catch up the night.
    Have a great safe wk end everyone.
    Proximal and almostgone like this.

Morning all. Mug of coffee, cat on my lap. Trying to muster up my energy (really thought the clen & t3 would be helping more there), hitting the gym in a few hours.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    All I could squeeze in today was 1 hr yoga. I WILL lift tomorrow!!!

I’m gonna start scheduling me time (workouts, rest) on my calendar like I do work for a bit till move out of this funk I’m in!
    almostgone, clarky. and RaginCajun like this.

Got up and hit the cardio this morning. Had a tooth bothering me, though I had just cracked a crown? Unfortunately not, when I was in for a cleaning Weds., X-rays showed I cracked the tooth all the way to between the roots.
    Have to go see some oral/maxillofacial surgeon. Appointment isn't until May 9, so either their booked solid or I'm just low on the priority list. Lifting hasn't been terribly painful when wearing my mouthpiece, hopes it stays that way.
    clarky., 956Vette and tarmyg like this.

Got up and hit the cardio this morning. Had a tooth bothering me, though I had just cracked a crown? Unfortunately not, when I was in for a cleaning Weds., X-rays showed I cracked the tooth all the way to between the roots.
    Have to go see some oral/maxillofacial surgeon. Appointment isn't until May 9, so either their booked solid or I'm just low on the priority list. Lifting hasn't been terribly painful when wearing my mouthpiece, hopes it stays that way.
    Ohhh, not good mate, aye hope it does not get worse.
    If it gets worse you will just have to get the moon shine out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190406_174537.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	789.4 KB 
ID:	176368
    Proximal likes this.

Ohhh, not good mate, aye hope it does not get worse.
    If it gets worse you will just have to get the moon shine out
    Way ahead of you, buddy. I broke out a new mouth guard, put it in hot water and formed it since the cracked tooth has shifted around. Didn't want to risk the possibility of any discomfort later so I had a "wee" taste of moonshine.

I REALLY want to try to go ahead and wiggle this tooth out but Mrs. AG is waving the red flag on that. Since it is split all the way you it would probably come out in pieces. The dentist said it would be best to leave it in until the surgeon extracts it and drill the jawbone for an dental implant.
    clarky. likes this.

Looks like you found some 4" runners off of pallets for your fire? They work really well!!

Where are y'all at and what's for supper? I know it's waaay past Burn's Supper time of year.
    Proximal and clarky. like this.

Way ahead of you, buddy. I broke out a new mouth guard, put it in hot water and formed it since the cracked tooth has shifted around. Didn't want to risk the possibility of any discomfort later so I had a "wee" taste of moonshine.

I REALLY want to try to go ahead and wiggle this tooth out but Mrs. AG is waving the red flag on that. Since it is split all the way you it would probably come out in pieces. The dentist said it would be best to leave it in until the surgeon extracts it and drill the jawbone for an dental implant.
    Damn AG, hang in there till the 9th.

That looks positively amazing. I swear I can smell the wood burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Damn AG, hang in there till the 9th.
    Thanks, Prox. Curious to see if the dental insurance kicks in anything. They guesstimated it will cost around $2k for the surgery to put in the implant base and then whatever else for the remainder.

Fingers crossed with the insurance AG. I sure can think of ways that I would rather spend $2K.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Fingers crossed with the insurance AG. I sure can think of ways that I would rather spend $2K.
    Same here.... English mastiff or a Boerbel....Serostim....more stuff for apocalypse stash...more firearms....work on our crappy house ( we live poor so we can save up $$ for retirement one day, I hope)....so many possibilities.

Appreciate the support, Prox!
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-06-2019 at 06:35 PM.
    Proximal, clarky. and RaginCajun like this.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Thanks, Prox. Curious to see if the dental insurance kicks in anything. They guesstimated it will cost around $2k for the surgery to put in the implant base and then whatever else for the remainder.
    You’ve had quite a run here on luck..I’m thinking u shouldn’t be doing your own extraction. Infection odds high. Do they know the tooth is split...maybe move appt closer.???!!!???

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I could think of more fun things. Just had this done myself. Tooth extraction, wait 6-months, put implant in, wait 6-weeks, put tooth in, eat steak.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    You’ve had quite a run here on luck..I’m thinking u shouldn’t be doing your own extraction. Infection odds high. Do they know the tooth is split...maybe move appt closer.???!!!???
    I know you're right, GGR. This dang thing is maddening, though.
    I'm on their call list if they have a cancellation. The dentist that referred me sent over the X-rays and the lady that setup my appointment stressed that the tooth is split all of the way, so hopefully an earlier appointment becomes available.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-07-2019 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Typing is horrid today....Blaming it on dirty glasses.
    Proximal and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I could think of more fun things. Just had this done myself. Tooth extraction, wait 6-months, put implant in, wait 6-weeks, put tooth in, eat steak.
    Ugh...it's that long of a process? I knew there was some healing time involved between extraction and implantation, but dang.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-07-2019 at 09:26 AM. Reason: ...and I blame this typo on f-in autocorrect....

Mrs AG knows best you know that hahaha.

Looks like you found some 4" runners off of pallets for your fire? They work really well!!

Where are y'all at and what's for supper? I know it's waaay past Burn's Supper time of year.
    Aye hahaha, i always bring a wee bit wood from work and s bag of logs, it all lasts for hours. I like fish, we eat most of out catch or put them back if not needed, no point waisting fish. I love haggis .

Aye hahaha, i always bring a wee bit wood from work and s bag of logs, it all lasts for hours. I like fish, we eat most of out catch or put them back if not needed, no point waisting fish. I love haggis .
    I'm still building up steam to go to the grocery. Really have the taste for some grilled steelhead!
    The picture you posted looks like you had nice weather.
    clarky. and Proximal like this.

Hi fellas/ladies, well i went away fishing the day again so no session. I will be doing back tomorrow, looking forward to it.

I'm still building up steam to go to the grocery. Really have the taste for some grilled steelhead!
    The picture you posted looks like you had nice weather.
    Yes the weather was ok, a wee bit rainy yesterday but i take the shelter so it's no bother if it does rain.

Today was dry though, there was a old car rally passing buy the loch, i got talking to s photographer and he said they were all between 1907 -1945. Nothing newer.
    He said it is done every year, first time i have seen it. I took some pics as they were driving past me.
    almostgone likes this.

Post up some pics when you get a chance!
    clarky. likes this.

Name:	20190407_151913.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	176379

Name:	20190407_144543.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	176380

Name:	20190407_144044.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	176381

Name:	20190407_143449.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	176382

Name:	20190407_143357.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	176383

Name:	20190407_141126.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	176384

There was way more, so smart to see, hey some sounded great fucking right beastly like.

^^^ Man, those are some classics....a couple even with wooden spokes!!! You don't see those rolling around much. Nice!!!
    clarky. and RaginCajun like this.

^^^ Man, those are some classics....a couple even with wooden spokes!!! You don't see those rolling around much. Nice!!!
    Aye Nice eh.
    almostgone likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    All that dental talk, I need to go myself to fix a chipped tooth from years ago.

Glad to see everyone is still logging workouts!

Stay hungry!
    clarky., almostgone and Igifuno like this.

Morning fellas/ladies, back for me the day, i will report back the night. Hope everyone had a good safe wk end.

Thread Information