Page 768 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2686687187587637647657667677687697707717727737788188681268 ... LastLast
Results 30,681 to 30,720 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Good morning guys!!!
    Great job by everyone like always. Damn that looks good Haz!!! Take a cat Nap today Nach if you have time. If you think you need one.

Hope everyone is doing good. I might go in and stretch some today and a brisk walk to get a sweat going. Just depends on the back.

Happy Friday everyone! !!
    DCI, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Making 80 mini empanadas for after the funeral tomorrow..... Most people buy their finger food. Haz's makes it with love :-)
    Seriously those look freaking awesome. I want three of them right now.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Seriously those look freaking awesome. I want three of them right now.
    They're so good lmao. Had 3 before bed hahaha
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Morning guys and girls tri's a nice and sore this morning. Back day the day love it pullback though hmmm well we'll see hahaha. Well tge end of the wk again guys and girls hope everyone has a good wk end and i'll report back later.
    Hit it hard brother clarky. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Morning gym sessions and family time. My favorite things.
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Morning guys/gals... Couldn't sleep a lick... Hoping to get back in this am! Once I start moving around I'll feel a little better! Happy Friday my friends!
    Damn. I finally slept like a rock last night.. That sh*t can linger for days. Hope you kick it soon NACH
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Morning everyone hope you get some sleep tonight Nach. Sometimes even a little cat nap on lunch helps me a Ton even just 15 minutes. Flat press Incline machine press Peck deck Cable crossover Simple chest day but lots of pause reps to fail and then forced reps with a spotter. 30 minutes lie intensity cardio and done. Happy Friday!
    That's the way to do it bio. Eat big today and grow! I've got a bunch of eggs, catfish, turkey burgers and brown rice I'm bringing to the office today. People will stay out of my office if they know what's good for them.
    almostgone, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just got in from work and getting ready to eat. Will lay out my arm session for tonight and then hope to crash and burn for a good 6-8 hours minimum. Plan to hit arms tonight before going to work tonight.
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Just got in from work and getting ready to eat. Will lay out my arm session for tonight and then hope to crash and burn for a good 6-8 hours minimum. Plan to hit arms tonight before going to work tonight.
    Arms for me today as well. Have a great day AG.
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Right back at you, Sir Igi!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Making 80 mini empanadas for after the funeral tomorrow.....

Most people buy their finger food. Haz's makes it with love :-)
    nothing better then food made with love !

Well maybe "Making love" then eating food after that has been made with love.

The quotes were because my wife says I don't know how to make love.
    DCI, Bodacious, clarky. and 2 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Morning Guys,

Took yesterday off and did absolutely nothing lol. Wifes co worker bought us a house cleaning, so other then them coming over just spent the day sleeping with the little man.

This morning was legs.

Seated calvs

Smith squats deep slow reps. went heavier dropped once.

smith lunges

extensions 2 heavy sets 4 drops

seated curls

lying curls.
    BG, NACH3, clarky. and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Damn. I finally slept like a rock last night.. That sh*t can linger for days. Hope you kick it soon NACH
    I get the 3 wisdom teeth out on Monday - I feel great as in not sick lol - just the whole R side of my damn head/ear/eye/now neck is throbbing... Pretty wild man - can't wait to get them outta there
    Thx for the support fellas! Im thinking back it is today!
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Did back earlier great session guys.

CG pd 1 working DD

Rope pd 1 working DD

Straight arm pd 1 working DD

Deads 1 working DD. **new weight**

BB rows 2 sets rep range 10-15

Done.
    My back was on fire great session.
    NACH3, Bodacious and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nice session Sfla & Clarky! Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Nice session Sfla & Clarky! Good stuff!
    Thanks mate.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Thanks mate.
    Your sessions are really looking good brother! Well done! Keep on crushin it!
    clarky. likes this.

Away to ma scratcher now guys i'm working the mora then going out to the shops with my wee girls so i need rest lol.
    Catch up with yous all the mora guys and girls.
    NACH3 likes this.

Dang Nach I thought you already got them out???

Or I could have missed something. Great sessions guys by EVERYONE! Everyone keep it up.

Its been a rough 3 days for myself. I went to the doc today over back. He thinks I slipped a disc 95% sure. He said only way of knowing 100% would be an MRI. Already had one done this year so I can not get another one. He said we was going to treat it like a slip disc either way. Rest till Monday and then see how I feel he said. The WORST thing I can do he said is to nothing.Also told me just to be smart about it. Didn't think it was in the nerve or anything. He thinks it will do back in. I only failed on test he gave me. That was lying down on the table and him taking my left leg straight up it would cause pain.

So we will see just an update for you guys.

Thanks. I have an all day guys shopping trip tomorrow so I doubt ill be on much. We call it (Bra and Panty Day) always fun.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 12-11-2015 at 09:24 PM.

BG
    Whats up fella's. Wed shoulders that never posted was one of those at least I got in the gym. I got out of work late, did just a few seconds rest between sets and ran through it.

Friday Legs-

So Im maxed out squatting so its time to change things up for 3 or so weeks. Ill focus my energy on hacks and presses, then go back to mainly squatting.

Warm up
    Back squats-warm up then one working
    V's
    Hacks
    Quick extensions and curls

I wasnt focused, so I didnt get crazy. Ill put in a good work out tomorrow. Ill add some curls after deading on wed and extensions after chest mon to shake things up during the week. I need to chat with Kel about some dieting issues, I need to have someone tell me what I need to hear. Im also retaining some water and nipples are puffy so I have to address that.
    almostgone, NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

We also stop by the Road House and eat and we all get the 18 oz filet. Can't wait for that.
    almostgone and BG like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    We also stop by the Road House and eat and we all get the 18 oz filet. Can't wait for that.
    my favorite restaurant
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Dude seriously 18oz filet???? Sure it's not a different cut...I never heard of that...please take a pic lmao.

And sorry to hear about ur back. Let us know how mri goes
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Dude seriously 18oz filet???? Sure it's not a different cut...I never heard of that...please take a pic lmao.

Yea I am pretty sure... I will take pic for sure. It's either 16 or 18oz....It's a special cut...7 of us is going. My brother had to call Tue of this week and tell them we need 7 of them. I will take pic and try to post it.

Thanks for askig about the back Sfla. I can't get MRI. Already had one this year. But we are going to treat it like a slip disc. He was pretty sure that's what it is. It is what it is now. Just going to try my best to keep what I have worked so hard for the last 10 weeks though.

Thanks for all.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 12-11-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post

Sfla... it's a 16oz.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Whats up fella's. Wed shoulders that never posted was one of those at least I got in the gym. I got out of work late, did just a few seconds rest between sets and ran through it. Friday Legs- So Im maxed out squatting so its time to change things up for 3 or so weeks. Ill focus my energy on hacks and presses, then go back to mainly squatting. Warm up Back squats-warm up then one working V's Hacks Quick extensions and curls I wasnt focused, so I didnt get crazy. Ill put in a good work out tomorrow. Ill add some curls after deading on wed and extensions after chest mon to shake things up during the week. I need to chat with Kel about some dieting issues, I need to have someone tell me what I need to hear. Im also retaining some water and nipples are puffy so I have to address that.
    We all have those days and like you said, at least you got in there. Sounds like some quick calibration is needed for the diet/water/nips and you'll be back on track.

Curious BG what are your stats currently?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Dang Nach I thought you already got them out??? Or I could have missed something. Great sessions guys by EVERYONE! Everyone keep it up. Its been a rough 3 days for myself. I went to the doc today over back. He thinks I slipped a disc 95% sure. He said only way of knowing 100% would be an MRI. Already had one done this year so I can not get another one. He said we was going to treat it like a slip disc either way. Rest till Monday and then see how I feel he said. The WORST thing I can do he said is to nothing.Also told me just to be smart about it. Didn't think it was in the nerve or anything. He thinks it will do back in. I only failed on test he gave me. That was lying down on the table and him taking my left leg straight up it would cause pain. So we will see just an update for you guys. Thanks. I have an all day guys shopping trip tomorrow so I doubt ill be on much. We call it (Bra and Panty Day) always fun.
    Keep the blood flowing and let us know how it goes. All that walking for shopping may be tough so be careful. Sorry to hear about your back, bod, I know you've been frustrated and this can't be helping. Hang in there bro.
    Bodacious likes this.

Blog Entries
    Chest is on fire this morning. Great arm session last night. Day off today.
    Bodacious, NACH3, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Wide grip lay pull downs

Seated rows

Close grip pulls

Lower back extensions

30 minutes cardio and done
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Wide grip lay pull downs Seated rows Close grip pulls Lower back extensions 30 minutes cardio and done
    In and out Bio nice job. Looking forward to back tomorrow. Can barely move today so lots of food, BCAAs and hopefully some good rest later. Maybe a couple extra doses of glutamine.
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post

Sfla... it's a 16oz.
    Still a huge steak.

We serve a 14oz and that sucker is big

Is this the road house where u throw the peanuts on the floor??
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Damn Bod I really hope your back isn't that bad(PT all the way) my Pop is a walking science experiment(not for gear ) but for back and neck surgeries... Not fun! I wish you all the best man, rest up its more important... And maintain for a while... Good luck and keep us updated!

Never got my session in let alone the constant throb(I'm thinking of tapping off a pint or so too)... Why you say... Well two reasons, one it's that time, two I'm thinking if I can lower my BP b4 I go in and get them pulled(it'll help with healing as high BP will open those insicions right up)... Hopefully kill two birds with one stone!

Have a great w/e everyone... I'm trying for back again today!

Arms this morning

Tris

Rope pull downs dd

Incline ez bar skulls straight into dB overhead.

Ez bar reverse grip straight into palms down ez bar pus downs. Dd on palms down.

Cable kick backs

Arms

Bent over dB curls

Seated dB curls

Incline dB curls

Preacher machine

Rope curls

My bis were suppose to be straight sets but too busy this morning
    BG, NACH3, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries
    Sounds good NACH hang tough bro. Almost there and the lower BP will be good afterward no doubt.

Nice session sfla
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Kel are you still using neoprene? I've been using it on legs (press movements) but stopped using on arms/elbows unless I'm nursing a wee niggle.

BG
    We all have those days and like you said, at least you got in there. Sounds like some quick calibration is needed for the diet/water/nips and you'll be back on track.

Curious BG what are your stats currently?
    Im between 220-225. Hanging towards 225 now because last week I raised my deca to 500. So right now Im running 180mgs cyp with 500 deca. Most Ive ran in a while, usually 180cyp/125 deca. I always have issues like estro, sucks, would love to run something good.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Im between 220-225. Hanging towards 225 now because last week I raised my deca to 500. So right now Im running 180mgs cyp with 500 deca. Most Ive ran in a while, usually 180cyp/125 deca. I always have issues like estro, sucks, would love to run something good.
    I had issues in the past too but none since I began taking aromasin as opposed to dex. Actually have had two gyno surgeries. Right side back in 03 and bi-lateral in 07. It can be frustrating for sure.

220 is the heaviest I've been and this was a couple years ago on cycle. I'm running test/npp right now and can't seem to make any notable gains and I'm sitting at 203 as of this morning. Couple days ago was 208, few days beforehand I was 200. I'm 5'6" so 220 was a tad uncomfortable for me. Lol.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Nice stars BG!

The decanate ester always gives me a flare up BG it's the weirdest thing but NPP I haven't had that issue(I do pin daily when running short esters tho I inow its nig needed bug it's always served me well) - just figured I'd share - and on a low dose Cyp it's happened also both ways... Idk - influx in some way?!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I had issues in the past too but none since I began taking aromasin as opposed to dex. Actually have had two gyno surgeries. Right side back in 03 and bi-lateral in 07. It can be frustrating for sure.

220 is the heaviest I've been and this was a couple years ago on cycle. I'm running test/npp right now and can't seem to make any notable gains and I'm sitting at 203 as of this morning. Couple days ago was 208, few days beforehand I was 200. I'm 5'6" so 220 was a tad uncomfortable for me. Lol.
    I've really been thinking of trying aromasin again but I'm pretty dialed in with dex ATM but if 25mgs/day wasn't enough what would one run - 35mgs... Or 50mgs(I hear not too much difference between 25-50mfs/day)? Does this hold true guys who run stane? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I've really been thinking of trying aromasin again but I'm pretty dialed in with dex ATM but if 25mgs/day wasn't enough what would one run - 35mgs... Or 50mgs(I hear not too much difference between 25-50mfs/day)? Does this hold true guys who run stane? Thx
    I used to run stane exclusively at 25 mg ed. I have found dex keeps the bloat down better at .5 mg eod

BG

Aromisan works ok for me, I just dont like to take to many things. The was I think is that Im taking steroids , now I have to take a anti-cancer drug, blood pressure med, ect, ect. Just not for me. My body just doesnt want the drugs anymore so I try just to take a little and have no sides. It makes me feel ok about things. We have to look at this wisely, look at big Marcus, in the end, it all catch's up with you. Im shoot tren 2x in a week, my hair starts falling out like crazy. Ive just come to thew point where enough is enough. Im 5'7".
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Thread Information