Page 807 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3077077577978028038048058068078088098108118128178579071307 ... LastLast
Results 32,241 to 32,280 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    I hate those they take forever to go away unless you lance them
    I got one right on the temple of my head, hurt like crazy, swelled up, looked like I got punched. That was two years ago. It went down some but there was still fluid infer the skin I could feel, it came to a head 3 weeks ago and I finally popped it, now it's gone. Suckers are brutal man

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sun-
    4 miles of cardio
    abs
    calves

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13
    I got one right on the temple of my head, hurt like crazy, swelled up, looked like I got punched. That was two years ago. It went down some but there was still fluid infer the skin I could feel, it came to a head 3 weeks ago and I finally popped it, now it's gone. Suckers are brutal man
    I have lanced a few in my time. If they don't come to head within a week or two it takes to long for them to go away on there own or maybe they won't. I'm to impatient to wait

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I have lanced a few in my time. If they don't come to head within a week or two it takes to long for them to go away on there own or maybe they won't. I'm to impatient to wait
    I haven't lanced not sure if I could.

Take a 18gauge through it. The lots of alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    I haven't lanced not sure if I could. Take a 18gauge through it. The lots of alcohol
    well... That's what I mean when I say lance. I am not taking a scapul to it. You just have to give the infection a way out

well... That's what I mean when I say lance. I am not taking a scapul to it. You just have to give the infection a way out
    Lol yeah definitely thought u meant scapul lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Lol yeah definitely thought u meant scapul lol
    lmao no not the knife brother

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    OK guys, got a few things.........

So I have been having issues with my BP after my TB shots. I was doing 5mgs a shot, but afterwards my face would get red and I would hardly be able to think. I was going to my doctor for predisone so I decided to take a shot before I went in to see whats up. I warned my doctor first, she takes and said good job,152/100. Im not sure if TB has done that to others but Im done with it.

I got my predisone, Ive been doing RC exercises then icing. I think no upper body at all this week and just keep going on with some cardio and abs.

Last but not least, I just realized Im only taking 250mgs of deca . All this time I thought 500mgs, I went through my bag and had a bunch more amps then I should. I started thinking and for some reason Im only taking a half ml per shot, pretty dumb.

Question........I have some tren -e coming, do you guys think it would be a good idea to start front loading with some acetate I have? How long after starting the tren-e would you stop? Im just worried about hormone levels being unstable and getting acne with this idea. Ive front load cycles with prop many times, but never my secondary compound with the faster acting version.

Thanks
    I used to love tren enanthate and tren hhc,, but even after I tried lowering the dose, the sides hung around longer then I expected with the long esters. If/when I run tren again, it will be acetate @ a low dose.
    It just plain kills my wind and drives my hematocrit wild, to run say 75mg ace EOD or even enanthate/HHC @ 300/week. It may just be the way I react to it.

Also, I go from zero to p!ssed off very rapidly with any form of tren.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-17-2016 at 11:12 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lmao no not the knife brother
    Yes, always be careful with scapels. I keep some disposables on hand for emergencies, but home surgery isn't always the best option.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yes, always be careful with scapels. I keep some disposables on hand for emergencies, but home surgery isn't always the best option.
    I've done it both ways lol - definitely a relief...

I get angry very fast anyway so tren just sped it up - the one time I've run it so far(which I didn't think was going to be that noticeable - well I was wrong)
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-18-2016 at 07:31 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning all

Man I'm pissed - bent over and reached for something in the fridge, after waking up to eat, and don't you know I pulled a damn muscle in the middle of my back :/ wtf... Always something lol - I'm going to really stretch this sucker(straight jacket stretches are feeling good plus I'll just hold some stretches longer - real hot shower etc... Ice! What a shitter lol should be gtg in a day or so... I hope - tbh I can only laugh at shit like this(only to us) lol

Have a great day all!

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Morning all

Man I'm pissed - bent over and reached for something in the fridge, after waking up to eat, and don't you know I pulled a damn muscle in the middle of my back :/ wtf... Always something lol - I'm going to really stretch this sucker(straight jacket stretches are feeling good plus I'll just hold some stretches longer - real hot shower etc... Ice! What a shitter lol should be gtg in a day or so... I hope - tbh I can only laugh at shit like this(only to us) lol

Have a great day all!
    Damn Nach hate to hear that, sounds about like me. We are getting old...lol...

Stretch that thing out hopefully you will feel better. GL man.
    NACH3 likes this.

Morning fellas!!!

Might go in and get me a little back workout this morning. Busy week again ahead of me. Hope everyone is doing good.
    almostgone likes this.

I've done it both ways lol - definitely a relief...

I get angry very fast anyway so tren just sped it up - the one time I've run it so far(which I didn't think was going to be that noticeable - well I was wrong)
    I like to keep the disposable scalpels on hand or emergencies. Cutting a strand of wire rope out of your finger , cutting an abscess on livestock, etc.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Damn Nach hate to hear that, sounds about like me. We are getting old...lol...

Stretch that thing out hopefully you will feel better. GL man.
    It's nothing bad - just more irritating then anything ya know... Feeling great otherwise!
    Bodacious likes this.

It's nothing bad - just more irritating then anything ya know... Feeling great otherwise!
    Rest up man nothing worse hen the back hurting!!
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I like to keep the disposable scalpels on hand or emergencies. Cutting a strand of wire rope out of your finger , cutting an abscess on livestock, etc.
    Sounds painful... I had an abscess one time(lanced it) it was a form of cellulitis... The infection that oozed out was horrible looking(almost like a string of pus) eeeww - decided to go to hospital anyway, and I was admitted for over a wk(it turned from cellulitus to staff to MRSA(as not having a spleen made it much harder to fight off) I was on IV antibiotics(clendo/vancomycin around the clock) for two wks... Ending up spreading from one pimple to several afterwards... Nasty stuff man!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Rest up man nothing worse hen the back hurting!!
    Yes sir I agree there... Just got done icing now a lil heat... I'll be doing that on and off(more ice tho I think... Then heat to loosen me back up ... & Stretch!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Morning all Man I'm pissed - bent over and reached for something in the fridge, after waking up to eat, and don't you know I pulled a damn muscle in the middle of my back :/ wtf... Always something lol - I'm going to really stretch this sucker(straight jacket stretches are feeling good plus I'll just hold some stretches longer - real hot shower etc... Ice! What a shitter lol should be gtg in a day or so... I hope - tbh I can only laugh at shit like this(only to us) lol Have a great day all!
    Could be a rib out of position. Feels like a muscle sometimes. Chiro can reposition!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Could be a rib out of position. Feels like a muscle sometimes. Chiro can reposition!
    Thx Girly I'm at work so and was waiting for our Chiro to come in and I'll surely ask her! thank you

How you feeling today after your w/o?

IronClydes is offline Senior Member

Question Looking for honest feedback and advice fellas!

Hey Fellas,

Following a much needed 2 week pullback, I have now been full throttle back into Marcus's HIT for 2 weeks and I am 4 weeks into a 20% caloric cut. Next time I do it right, carb cycling at maintenance with increased cardio as Marcus recommends! However, for the time being, I would appreciate any critique of my progress photos this morning. No workout pump, just after waking up.

I looking for feedback into what you feel are my weak points, some recommended changes in my routine to address these, and any other insight I can drain from your accumulated experiences.

For background, I am at 2550 calories (60 fat, 270 carb, 230 protein), doing HIT 5 days a week and cardio 5 days a week (low intensity). I just started devoting a 6th day to weak point training in the 8-15 rep range, no beyond failure, to prevent over training.

I am at 125 Tren A 3x/week, 100 Test C 2x/week, 100 Deca 2x/week, and 300 HcG 2x/week.

Current stats are 225 pounds, 10ish % bodyfat, and un-flexed measurements: 41.5" hips, 36.25" waist at belt line, 46.25" chest at nipples, 54" shoulders, 15.5" arms at thickest, 25.5" quads at mid, 17" neck above traps, 16.5 calf at thickest.

Attachment 161338Attachment 161337Attachment 161339

Thanks in advance for your time and sharing your experience and knowledge fellas.

tduff

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Why not measure everything flexed? Except waist etc?? And in your pics you are flexing right?

Looking good T... I can see from the back your love handles are disappearing - your much fuller looking - have you gotten your BF tested? I'd even consider of dropping your deca dose to 100-125/wk as that's the best dosages(I've seen here by Kel AG etc) for joint pain(too much will cause them to start to dry out... Now I don't think with 200mgs you will be but why run it that high when your tren is at 375(if I read that right)... B/c tren is going to win out right at th AR(androgen receptor)
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-18-2016 at 10:40 AM.

Looking good tduff!!! Keep it up man.

Damn doesn't sound like fun...

Damn doesn't sound like fun...
    No.... Luckily i do not get them anymore
    Bodacious likes this.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member

Question Before the cut...

This was before the cut....had a little pump from just working out, but I look fuller....feel like i should be showing more striations now since cutting hard for 4 weeks now...

Attachment 161341

Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    Hey Fellas,

Following a much needed 2 week pullback, I have now been full throttle back into Marcus's HIT for 2 weeks and I am 4 weeks into a 20% caloric cut. Next time I do it right, carb cycling at maintenance with increased cardio as Marcus recommends! However, for the time being, I would appreciate any critique of my progress photos this morning. No workout pump, just after waking up.

I looking for feedback into what you feel are my weak points, some recommended changes in my routine to address these, and any other insight I can drain from your accumulated experiences.

For background, I am at 2550 calories (60 fat, 270 carb, 230 protein), doing HIT 5 days a week and cardio 5 days a week (low intensity). I just started devoting a 6th day to weak point training in the 8-15 rep range, no beyond failure, to prevent over training.

I am at 125 Tren A 3x/week, 100 Test C 2x/week, 100 Deca 2x/week, and 300 HcG 2x/week.

Current stats are 225 pounds, 10ish % bodyfat, and un-flexed measurements: 41.5" hips, 36.25" waist at belt line, 46.25" chest at nipples, 54" shoulders, 15.5" arms at thickest, 25.5" quads at mid, 17" neck above traps, 16.5 calf at thickest.

Attachment 161338Attachment 161337Attachment 161339

Thanks in advance for your time and sharing your experience and knowledge fellas.

tduff

Arm day

Tri extensions 2 warm sets and 2 working sets 5 forced reps taking the neg on each forced

hammer strength preacher curls same as above

behind the neck press ups 2 working sets forced reps same as above

Hammer db curls

Rope cable extensions

reverse curls

3 sets wrist curls

30 mites low intensity cardio and done
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    This was before the cut....had a little pump from just working out, but I look fuller....feel like i should be showing more striations now since cutting hard for 4 weeks now...

Attachment 161341
    Nice work and i like the home gym. One of these days i am gonna build one

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Went in today and had a great chest workout. Heavy and had with some rest pauses and a drop set. Shoulders afterward and hit them hard and got new weight.

I'm not getting into the details of the workout because that's not really the takeaway from this post.

I seem to have slightly strained my left pec. When I stretch or rotate my shoulder my pec hurts midway down, nipple side. GREAT!

I feel ya on the little crap popping up, Nach. Ibuprofen and rest for my left side tonight.

Unfortunate but ibuprofen does become a bb's friend
    almostgone, NACH3 and novastepp like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Did bi's the night

Standing db curls 1 working DD

Incline db curls 1 working (3) rp (3) drop (4) **new weight**

Db preacher 1 working (4) rp (2) drop (5) **new weight**

Cable curls 1 working (7) drop (4)

Wrist curls 2 sets

Cardio 10min and done.
    It was a good session guys i wasn't even going to go as i felt very tired but it turned into a good session as it mostly does lol as yous know.
    Bodacious, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Arm day

Tri extensions 2 warm sets and 2 working sets 5 forced reps taking the neg on each forced

hammer strength preacher curls same as above

behind the neck press ups 2 working sets forced reps same as above

Hammer db curls

Rope cable extensions

reverse curls

3 sets wrist curls

30 mites low intensity cardio and done
    Nice session Bio.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Did bi's the night

Standing db curls 1 working DD

Incline db curls 1 working (3) rp (3) drop (4) **new weight**

Db preacher 1 working (4) rp (2) drop (5) **new weight**

Cable curls 1 working (7) drop (4)

Wrist curls 2 sets

Cardio 10min and done.
    It was a good session guys i wasn't even going to go as i felt very tired but it turned into a good session as it mostly does lol as yous know.
    Nice clarky!!
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Nice session Bio.
    thanjs man I'm still shaking... Gonna need a rest day here soon
    clarky. likes this.

Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Decided to take a deload week this week before committing full time to HIT next week and map out every possible detail cos I'm OCD like that lol

Bench: 185x10x3
    Incline: 135x12x2
    Dips: 12x2
    Push-ups: 25#x15x2
    Triceps pushdowns: 20x2

Boxed 8x3 min rounds with 1 min active rest. Got my Caucasian nose bloodied, but it looked tough so lolol

Killed shoulders

Went to do dB press but every bench was taken.

So took BB press. 3 w 1 f 1 w (175) dd

Leaning dB laterals 1f 1w dd

DB front raise 1 w 1 d

Behind back cables 2 sets

Rope pulls 2 sets

Front and back smith shrugs
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Did back today guys...great pump even added a couple of drop sets in just because I felt good. Still on a pull back next week I will be back full speed and can't wait. Best thing I have ever done was not touch a weight in 2 weeks, a few weeks back. Thanks to everyone on here I listened and feel pretty good so far knock on wood.

Nice session Sfla, Bio and Clarky!!!
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Did back today guys...great pump even added a couple of drop sets in just because I felt good. Still on a pull back next week I will be back full speed and can't wait. Best thing I have ever done was not touch a weight in 2 weeks, a few weeks back. Thanks to everyone on here I listened and feel pretty good so far knock on wood.

Nice session Sfla, Bio and Clarky!!!
    Glad to hear you are feeling better friend!
    Bodacious likes this.

Drinking a shake and headed to the shop.

Drinking a shake and headed to the shop.
    Kill it ag
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information