Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Back down. Was a great session.

Wide grip pd. 3w 2f 1w NW dd

Seated close grip rows 2f again felt strong 1w nw dd

Low pulley hammers 2w 1d

Tbar hammer machine underhand grip 2 sets....felt this one out never done before. Worked in with a guy.

Old school tbar 2w dd (almost passed out here)

Standing lat pull downs 2 sets high reps

Try to get a back pic or lat pics up here soon
    Easy, killer! . Nice lift, but don't push to the point of passing out, please!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Yes, I've heard of compartment syndrome. Particularly when I broke veins in my gastroc training for a power meet which landed me in the hospital for 3 days or so. Leg filled up with blood stopping all movement, docs worried about clots and all that lovely stuff. Wasn't fun.

Glad you're doing them first. Keep killing them and they'll grow.
    Dang it, Kel. Didn't you have an issue from tight wraps once as well? Clotting issues can be worrisome sh!t, especially when it starts pooling up w/blood.
    Had a nice mess myself in the past. At first I thought I had celluitis just based on the swelling, but then my l.arm started looking ashy and staying cold. Next day same thing happened to my right quad. A few weeks later I had coughed my pacer lead loose and passed out walking across the room, fell into a rocking chair, ruptured my l. shoulder bursa, and had it all crapped up. Then that's when staph got in my blood and I guess all of the clots were like a buffet for the staph.
    I'm always marginally paranoid about clotting issues now
    No bueno.
    Mr.BB and marcus300 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bid and tris are pretty sore, but I believe I'll have a go at shoulders anyway. Mixing up a shake now.
    NACH3, DocToxin8, Mr.BB and 3 others like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    BB, Sfla, great pics guys. BB, does the deep tissue work help your compartment syndrome any?

AG, I think I have a crush on your therapist, you are a lucky man!

Biceps, some cardio & abs this afternoon for me.

Trying to cut and get my E2 under control. Giving blood tomorrow.

Monday is done and over.

RC exercises and broomstick stretches

D'bell shoulder press- 2 w/u, Work1-8,drop,3+,drop,3. Rested 1 minute and grabbed the d'bells from my first drop and got 5 more reps w/ a 10 count neg. on last rep. Think I may bump up this weight slightly next time?
    Seated side laterals- 2 w/u, Work-7,drop,3,drop,3+ w/ 5 count hold on last partial. May switch these off to cable laterals soon for a change of pace?
    Face pulls- 1 w/u, Work-9+ - 4+ reps w/ a slow 8 count neg on partials.
    B'bell shrugs- 1/w/u, Work1 (front)-7+ - 2+, drop,5+ reps. Work2(rear)- 5+ - 3+ reps.
    D'bell shrugs from the side- to failure (11 reps).

42 minutes not including RC exercises and broomstick stretches

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    BB, Sfla, great pics guys. BB, does the deep tissue work help your compartment syndrome any?

Monday is done and over.
    I do as well.
    Proximal likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Had to go to bed last night early but up and about now.

Feeling good and ready for the gym

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Morning

Cardio only for me today

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    How in the hell do you guys upload pics in very large form. Example Doc uploaded some very nice hi def back pics. I cant do this from my phone id like to know how
    I'm just going on the site through the Safari browser that's standard for iPhone, then used the pic uploader that start automatically. The pic itself was also taken by my iPhone. Wait, are you just kidding cause the pic wasn't especially hi def?
    Anyway, might be some different software on android but as long as the pic is high def to begin with it should be the same I think.
    Cuz likes this.

Good morning gentlemen and fair lady GGR!

Not the best start in my day, at 0530 I'd slept a total of two hours.
    Now it's 10 and I've slept two more hours.
    (I can start late today luckily)

Trained shoulders yesterday. Didn't really follow HIT principles,
    but I've had a shoulder issue for moths now. Yesterday I could finally lift without pain and with as heavy weight as I wanted. (Did only 1 press excersize though, and that's what's been hurting)

Need to wake up some more,
    Wish you all a nice morning and day to come!

Monday is done and over.
    4-5 years did have deep tissue massage on the legs, dont remember helping alot for that. Also was doing fascia separation massage which was a complete crap, pardon my french.
    Remember I was doing long distance running, so I just needed less time on the legs.

Humm, you just reminded me I have bloodwork on thursday, might be a good idea to go donate today....

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I'm just going on the site through the Safari browser that's standard for iPhone, then used the pic uploader that start automatically. The pic itself was also taken by my iPhone. Wait, are you just kidding cause the pic wasn't especially hi def?
    Anyway, might be some different software on android but as long as the pic is high def to begin with it should be the same I think.
    You can also do it the old fashion way by using: [img]*insert pic URL here*[/img]

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning fellas,GGR. Was in a rush this morning lol, aye a know when the fvck am a not haha. Anyway feel good the day and ready for a good session, arms will be getting destroyed the night. I will report back later, and catch up. At work on ma break.
    DocToxin8 and almostgone like this.

Arms

Felt good , no problems with strength or aches, all good.

Warm up with a straight run through of cable curls no weight with tricep pushdowns - 5 mins

Straight bar BB curls
    3 warm up sets - increasing weight each warm up, slow and good negs
    1 working set - heavy as fuck, strict no swing to failure

Incline db curls
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to complete positive failure - heavy slow and strict

hanging db concentration curls
    2 working sets to failure, very slow negs and also 2 forced on each

forearms
    db hammers curls
    1 feel set
    1 working set plus 3 drops

db wrist curls
    1 working set - continuous from each side till reached failure then swapped, did this 3 times until reps were down to less than 6 and arms set solid

Triceps
    rope pushdowns, focusing on twisting palms out at the bottom for side tri stim
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 1 drop to failure

flat bench -lying tricep db crushers
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure

Finished with machine dips
    1 working set failure 2 rest pause- short rp
    Mr.BB, almostgone, NACH3 and 5 others like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Didn't need an alarm cock this morning, biceps woke me up.

Good morning everyone!
    marcus300, almostgone, Cuz and 3 others like this.

Didn't need an alarm cock this morning, biceps woke me up.

Good morning everyone!
    Fuck me Prox, that's hardcore mate

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good morning hitters.... Gonna be a rest day for me but getting ready for some caffein to start my day off

Yeah fucking yeah he did it

almostgone, NACH3, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Nice. Been watching for this!
    marcus300 likes this.

Important please everyone read

I can't believe this thread, everyone of you make this thread so big and the most informative on the forum. The knowledge, experience and mind set we all have make this the one stop shop to becoming big, thick and ripped. Every single area is covered by the HIT crew and its building bigger and faster than anything I've seen before on here in all the years I've been here. The support during cycles, dieting, injuries and personal problems is immense and I would like to thank every single person who contributes to this thread and made it what its become.

I sincere thank you to everyone of you
    Mr.BB, NACH3, Cuz and 4 others like this.

I can't believe this thread, everyone of you make this thread so big and the most informative on the forum. The knowledge, experience and mind set we all have make this the one stop shop to becoming big, thick and ripped. Every single area is covered by the HIT crew and its building bigger and faster than anything I've seen before on here in all the years I've been here. The support during cycles, dieting, injuries and personal problems is immense and I would like to thank every single person who contributes to this thread and made it what its become.

No Marcus, thank you!

You are the catalyst here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No Marcus, thank you!

You are the catalyst here!
    No, its a contribution of many talents what make this so huge but thank you BB

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

You all know we're gonna Thank you more, Marcus! What you've done with this thread is amazing and so are the people who are in it!

So once again - thx for lighting the spark when we need it - & being around when we need someone to talk to... love all you crazy MFers in here Your all a gray bunch of guys(& GGR)
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

The lift itself was fuckin incredible(repping 1000lbs crazy ass MFer)

The thing that caught my attention moreso was him talking! That right there is something that EVERYONE can relate too... I just yelled at my screen after and started jumping up and down(he sure inspired me) - just what I need to watch each day(the message)

Can't wait to see what he achieves next... He's a straight Monster and very inspirational! BEAST!
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-25-2016 at 10:37 AM.
    Bodacious, Cuz, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    That video makes me question whether the apes are really 10x stronger than humans . Hehe
    Then again he may not be human truly insane
    almostgone, NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    The lift itself was fuckin incredible(repping 1000lbs crazy ass MFer)

The thing that caught my attention moreso was him talking! That right there is something that EVERYONE can relate too... I just yelled at my screen after and started jumping up and down(he sure inspired me) - just what I need to watch each day(the message)

Can't wait to see what he achieves next... He's a straight Monster and very inspirational! BEAST!
    Nach I can totally see you yelling and jumping up and down....Lmao... Think about it yelling and jumping up and down with your girl just watching not saying nothing and then you just grab something and slam it and yell I am going to fuck shit up today out loud then you just walk out ... LMAO ... tren kicking in hard... hahahah
    almostgone, NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Right back at.you.
    Quite a wealth of information, advice, and experience has been posted in here. I can't speak from experience because I don't come from a large family, but I'm guessing this is what is like to have a large family motivating and supporting you.
    A large, badass, HIT family, that is.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-25-2016 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    That video makes me question whether the apes are really 10x stronger than humans . Hehe
    Then again he may not be human truly insane
    Duffin is a mad scientist of powerlifting. He is ridiculously strong and extremely intelligent. If you read up on his childhood, it is amazing what he has accomplisehed in life and how far he has come from where he was as a young boy.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-25-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    Cuz, NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Ok, my bedtime. Had an ENT appointment this morning, basically a waste of time. I knew my hearing/right ear was fvcked; didn't really need a rocket scientist to confirm what has already been diagnosed. Just trying to avoid any inner ear/Eustachian tube ssues this year.
    Probably rest this evening unless I wake up early. If so, it will be cardio/squat form and calves. If I don't get them tonight, I address them Weds. evening.
    Hitting arms one day and shoulders the next did some wonderful stimulation.

All right, everyone rock on with your day. Have a good one!
    marcus300 and DocToxin8 like this.

@ blood center... almost refused, uffff

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    When I was visiting the Dead Sea i actually sunk down to my neck, something I think will apply to many here, even more than me.
    Lmfao I tried snorkeling in Aruba last year I nearly drown. I had to yell to the local in the boat and he threw me a life jacket. My wife laughed for 10 minutes. Scared the shit out of me.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Lmfao I tried snorkeling in Aruba last year I nearly drown. I had to yell to the local in the boat and he threw me a life jacket. My wife laughed for 10 minutes. Scared the shit out of me.
    LMAO...

Your scared shit less BG and your wife is laughing her ass off... hahaha...

Going to Bonaire at the End of the year to do some diving.
    BG likes this.

Smashed arms earlier fellas, great session skin ripping again hahaha.

Standing db curls 1 working TD

Incline db curls 1 working +rp 1 drop

Dn preacher 1 working 3 forced 1 drop 2 forced 3 neg a side

Db hammer curls 1 working +rp 1 drop

Db kick backs 2 sets a side

Slight incline cg bench 1 working DD. (Smith)

Tri pd 1 working DD. S bar

Behind head tri ex 1 working +rp 1 drop. S bar

Done, fried the fvckers fellas.
    Mr.BB, marcus300, NACH3 and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Me too... and some of my pics upload sideways or upside down(as most of you know) lol
    love it when you post pics Nach haha i have to turn ma phone in it's side lol. Hey least you can post side/upside down pics haha i can't even post one
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

@ blood center... almost refused, uffff
    Facking male nurse at blood center wanted to refuse cause of high BP. They only had this fucking wrist BP monitors that suck ass, that shit was measuring my bp at 150/120?!?!? Never in my life I had that, after 15 minutes it was 140/100 and he let it go.

Got home my monitor shows 120/72, I prefer female nurses lol
    DocToxin8 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    love it when you post pics Nach haha i have to turn ma phone in it's side lol. Hey least you can post side/upside down pics haha i can't even post one
    Hahaha
    clarky. likes this.

I want to thank you all for the support here.
    And I hope I can contribute something here too after a while Marcus,
    but for now I'm just counting myself lucky that i found this thread and received such a warm welcome. I really need a new approach to reach further, and I've already started changing up my training, especially the principles,
    and I feel it helps a lot.

When I trained shoulder yesterday I could train with 60kgs (that's 60*2,2 in pounds I think) in standing shoulder press w free bar.
    Point is that I've had good shoulder workouts up to this point with lower weight by implementing some twists on what I've seen here.

So thank you all for this thread!

I'm also sorry for pouring out my personal issues here and there,
    I try not to but it seem to happen automatically at this point.

Couldn't train today as time ran out.
    (And I've been exhausted, I can't really get rest at home)
    But will do tomorrow.

Wish u all a nice evening people!
    You're all an inspiration to me.
    Cuz, Mr.BB, Proximal and 3 others like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Facking male nurse at blood center wanted to refuse cause of high BP. They only had this fucking wrist BP monitors that suck ass, that shit was measuring my bp at 150/120?!?!? Never in my life I had that, after 15 minutes it was 140/100 and he let it go.

Got home my monitor shows 120/72, I prefer female nurses lol
    Have always had this issue.

GP I'm always high like 130s/80s

Cardiologist I'm super low. Last time 110/65

At home normally 125/70s...
    Mr.BB and almostgone like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Smashed arms earlier fellas, great session skin ripping again hahaha.

Standing db curls 1 working TD

Incline db curls 1 working +rp 1 drop

Dn preacher 1 working 3 forced 1 drop 2 forced 3 neg a side

Db hammer curls 1 working +rp 1 drop

Db kick backs 2 sets a side

Slight incline cg bench 1 working DD. (Smith)

Tri pd 1 working DD. S bar

Behind head tri ex 1 working +rp 1 drop. S bar

Done, fried the fvckers fellas.
    Nice session clarky
    clarky. likes this.

I want to thank you all for the support here.
    And I hope I can contribute something here too after a while Marcus,
    but for now I'm just counting myself lucky that i found this thread and received such a warm welcome. I really need a new approach to reach further, and I've already started changing up my training, especially the principles,
    and I feel it helps a lot.

When I trained shoulder yesterday I could train with 60kgs (that's 60*2,2 in pounds I think) in standing shoulder press w free bar.
    Point is that I've had good shoulder workouts up to this point with lower weight by implementing some twists on what I've seen here.

So thank you all for this thread!

I'm also sorry for pouring out my personal issues here and there,
    I try not to but it seem to happen automatically at this point.

Couldn't train today as time ran out.
    (And I've been exhausted, I can't really get rest at home)
    But will do tomorrow.

Wish u all a nice evening people!
    You're all an inspiration to me.
    Dont worry about personal posts, its good for us to blow some steam about everyday shiet

About the training, the truth is that I manage to keep myself almost injury free due to HIT principles. When the years progress you will see what I mean, I think you're in your early 30's right? Not that I'm that old myself lol, turned 40 this year

And of course, thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences!
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Thread Information