I'd much rather an older woman than me... way less drama and lotsmore fun
    Fuck yeah!!!

How old are you Nach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Ding ding - can you please check out my last post about those IUDs

I'd much rather an older woman than me... way less drama and lotsmore fun
    I have always been a little freak, but the older I get the more I embrace then fear it. With age comes comfort: if you have one that loves it as much as you, hold on to her!

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Okay guys here is the Chest workout today!

Incline DB Bench - All time high today!!! Weights are for each side DB.....Cape that's for you.
    Warm 35lbs 7 reps
    s1 37.5 6 reps
    s2 40lbs 3 reps clean (BF had to help me get up, but once up I had that shit....Fuck that was awesome)
    drop 37.5 5 reps

Peck Deck Another HIGH BABY
    warm 145lb 7 reps
    s1 160lb 5 reps
    s2 175lbs 4 reps clean (FUCK YEAH)
    double drop 160 4 reps, 145 4 reps

Incline H&S ANOTHER HIGH!
    140lbs total both sides 7 reps
    160lbs 5 reps
    170lbs 3 reps (high)
    drop 160 4 reps

Cable Cross High and Low Superset
    Did 3 sets, went big the first set on downward, felt a shoulder tweak instantly stopped.....dropped the weight and finished up all sets

Incline Flys DB - DID all these Negatives. counted to 5 all the way down. Felt great.
    High again
    s1 27.5 8 reps
    s2 30 5 reps
    s3 32.5 5 reps.....

Bench with BB (I like this more than true bench press, it was better on my shoulder, I went light weight and really controlled negatives.
    s1 60lbs
    s2 70lbs
    s3 70lbs
    really focused on the slowness and the movement and not tweaking my shoulder

Finished up with some abs and then I got the heck out of there.

Felt like I did a solid. Thoughts??? I really like pushing it every week a little more than the last.

YOU ALL ROCK! I really appreciate this thread and the motivation.
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 04-30-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    Okay guys here is the Chest workout today!

Incline DB Bench - All time high today!!! Weights are by each side.....Cape that's for you.
    Warm 35lbs 7 reps
    s1 37.5 6 reps
    s2 40lbs 3 reps clean (BF had to help me get up, but once up I had that shit....Fuck that was awesome)
    drop 37.5 5 reps

Peck Deck Another HIGH BABY
    warm 145lb 7 reps
    s1 160lb 5 reps
    s2 175lbs 4 reps clean (FUCK YEAH)
    double drop 160 4 reps, 145 4 reps

Incline H&S ANOTHER HIGH!
    140lbs total both sides 7 reps
    160lbs 5 reps
    170lbs 3 reps (high)
    drop 160 4 reps

Cable Cross High and Low Superset
    Did 3 sets, went big the first set on downward, felt a shoulder tweak instantly stopped.....dropped the weight and finished up all sets

Incline Flys DB - DID all these Negatives. counted to 5 all the way down. Felt great.
    High again
    s1 27.5 8 reps
    s2 30 5 reps
    s3 32.5 5 reps.....

Bench with BB (I like this more than true bench press, it was better on my shoulder, I went light weight and really controlled negatives.
    s1 60lbs
    s2 70lbs
    s3 70lbs
    really focused on the slowness and the movement and not tweaking my shoulder

Finished up with some abs and then I got the heck out of there.

Felt like I did a solid. Thoughts??? I really like pushing it every week a little more than the last.

YOU ALL ROCK! I really appreciate this thread and the motivation.
    I'm going to start copying and pasting my responses. You killed it. Congrats on the pb's. It looks great. Yo are getting stronger each week. How did the negatives feel? Those should have gotten hard by the end? How's the shoulder?

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I'm going to start copying and pasting my responses. You killed it. Congrats on the pb's. It looks great. Yo are getting stronger each week. How did the negatives feel? Those should have gotten hard by the end? How's the shoulder?
    Negatives felt real good!!! I am for sure going to do then on quads and bi's for sure!!! Actually all the time. Just see what I have!

Shoulder is okay. I have hams tomorrow and then may have to rest before shoulders.

We shall see!

I let my cable go back to far....tweaked my shoulder

I just can't believe I can do peck deck at 175.....and lift 2 freaking 40lb DBs on incline chest.

It's amazing!!!

Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 04-30-2017 at 01:16 PM.
    Capebuffalo, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Negatives felt real good!!! I am for sure going to do then on quads and bi's for sure!!! Actually all the time. Just see what I have!

Shoulder is okay. I have hams tomorrow and then may have to rest before shoulders.

We shall see!

I let my cable go back to far....tweaked my shoulder

I just can't believe I can do peck deck at 175.....and lift 2 freaking 40lb DBs on incline chest.

It's amazing!!!

You're amazing. What were you doing 4 weeks ago on incline and pec dec? I know you have it in your log book.

You're amazing. What were you doing 4 weeks ago on incline and pec dec? I know you have it in your log book.
    I think my high on H&S incline was maybe 60 side so 120 total. I didn't do incline DBs but let me go look at 2 phases ago! Yes In my log book.

You know you're dedicated when I have all my log books going back to 2004....measurements/food and weights!

NACH3, Capebuffalo and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I do have knowledge. I have one and if you are banging her cervix you are bound to be hitting her iUD, which tells me you are hitting her deep!!! That's a good thing lol! Probably making her scream

That's pretty much exactly what she was saying/& did lol - she doesn't want the hormone kind but the merana have both options

I don't have a copper one, so mine is less painful poke to men and it softens over time. Suggest next time she changes her IUD to get the mirena.

You all can bounce any female questions off of me. I am a woman, but think like a man and am not scared to say what I like or want unlike a lot of woman!!! coming much more vocal of their sexual desires! I love it!

^^ that's much like her - very outspoken and not afraid to say what she likes and sure isn't afraid to say anything - although It seems to be I'm the one teaching her things about herself, things she hasn't experienced - I'd say our communication is very open - I agree it is much better and imo shit should be that way

Thank you for your knowledge Actually first experience with IUD - always appreciated
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Fuck yeah!!!

How old are you Nach?

... 33

... 33
    How old is she?

Dang Nach you have been through a lot in your 33 years on this planet.

NACH3 likes this.

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

^^ that's much like her - very outspoken and not afraid to say what she likes and sure isn't afraid to say anything - although It seems to be I'm the one teaching her things about herself, things she hasn't experienced - I'd say our communication is very open - I agree it is much better and imo shit should be that way

Thank you for your knowledge Actually first experience with IUD - always appreciated
    Keeper!

That's all this screams! Open communication is so important and very good for heightening sexual experiences together. I am all about at making it the most intense and special and raunchy all at the same time. So many woman haven't been shown a man to take their time and be willing to please a woman the right way. It's like chess at times and then others you have to hammer time!

NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I have always been a little freak, but the older I get the more I embrace then fear it. With age comes comfort: if you have one that loves it as much as you, hold on to her!

Exactly, shes the only one who's been able to keep up with me it's awesome, haha - she's 42 and I'm damn sure in her prime - I've noticed also with comfort comes a lot of positive benefits

Your rock D - always Say it like it is
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-30-2017 at 01:57 PM.
    Capebuffalo and songdog like this.

Well damn. Today is the 30 th of the month. I'm sitting in the parking lot of the grocery store about to go in. No D- they don't bring it out to the truck. I wish they did. Lol. My fluff bulk has come to an end. I'm going clean. And I'm prepping food for the week so no more fast food.. And I've stopped drinking beer. So here we go. Giddy up.
    NACH3, Sfla80, almostgone and 1 others like this.

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Exactly, shes the only one who's been able to keep up with me it's awesome, haha - she's 42 and I'm damn sure I'm her prime - I've noticed also with comfort comes a lot of positive benefits

Your rock D - always Say it like it is
    No other way to be! I used to be scared to speak up. It was the whole men wanted me to be their little arm candy.... that woke the bear! Lol! Just drives me more.

No for reals though: it's hard being a woman at times, men want to fit you into a box and when we have someone that wants to explore circles and triangles with us it opens us up to much more. With trust comes the fun in the bedroom and I mean depth....pleasure and a little pain at times.

Truly sounds like you found a keeper. Let her know. Woman need to feel special too even we are strong as shit, sometimes it feels good to just be loved on.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Keeper!

That's all this screams! Open communication is so important and very good for heightening sexual experiences together. I am all about at making it the most intense and special and raunchy all at the same time. So many woman haven't been shown a man to take their time and be willing to please a woman the right way. It's like chess at times and then others you have to hammer time!

Totally on point! We've both said how we've connected so fast yet are both we're on the same page with things.... communication period is so important - but back to the topic.... I make sure she's taken care b4 myself.... but she likes that too to your right in like a chess match.lol it's great but she definitely likes how I take time and then heighten up to hammer time... it's the first time I've had this type open of communication I def agree tho
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Totally on point! We've both said how we've connected so fast yet are both we're on the same page with things.... communication period is so important - but back to the topic.... I make sure she's taken care b4 myself.... but she likes that too to your right in like a chess match.lol it's great but she definitely likes how I take time and then heighten up to hammer time... it's the first time I've had this type open of communication I def agree tho
    This is awesome!!! I love it! Can't wait to see you all together.

I go off energy, if it's synergistic and you can feel it between the two of you!!! There is nothing like the feeling in the world. It's the calm after, the peace the quiet that will tell you a lot. I love when people find love and you my friend have found it!

ghettoboyd and NACH3 like this.

Well damn. Today is the 30 th of the month. I'm sitting in the parking lot of the grocery store about to go in. No D- they don't bring it out to the truck. I wish they did. Lol. My fluff bulk has come to an end. I'm going clean. And I'm prepping food for the week so no more fast food.. And I've stopped drinking beer. So here we go. Giddy up.
    Get it big boy!!! You've got this!

Time for you to get off that garbage of fast food anyway, once in awhile okay . Too many chemicals in that, they scare me. Feed your body good things! I am guessing it's way different in the south. When I was in SC and GA in December it was so hard finding a healthy place to eat. West coast is super healthy friendly. Love it!

Beer is bye bye!!

Capebuffalo likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No other way to be! I used to be scared to speak up. It was the whole men wanted me to be their little arm candy.... that woke the bear! Lol! Just drives me more.

No for reals though: it's hard being a woman at times, men want to fit you into a box and when we have someone that wants to explore circles and triangles with us it opens us up to much more. With trust comes the fun in the bedroom and I mean depth....pleasure and a little pain at times.

Truly sounds like you found a keeper. Let her know. Woman need to feel special too even we are strong as shit, sometimes it feels good to just be loved on.

Funny you say this.... I always tell her and she never was... but she knows what she wants and we've communicated what we'd each need in a relationship which made it more easier to meet those needs and gave er a few surprises along the way it's obvious great for the bedroom on many levels
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    This is awesome!!! I love it! Can't wait to see you all together.

I go off energy, if it's synergistic and you can feel it between the two of you!!! There is nothing like the feeling in the world. It's the calm after, the peace the quiet that will tell you a lot. I love when people find love and you my friend have found it!

I'm big into energy... it'll tell you all ya need to know without a doubt!

'A woman's body is like music, if you play or pull the right strings, her body will tell you all you need to know' ~Me

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

'A woman's body is like music, if you play or pull the right strings, her body will tell you all you need to know' ~Me
    That's an amazing and truthful quote! Good for you!!! You are solid! She found her sensitive rock.

My BF says he likes to play me like a violin.

So I get exactly what you are saying completely!

Honor her always! She will melt into you.

Energy is everything. I always go by my souls reaction to moments/people and all others. I feel the energy.

NACH3 likes this.

I love your ora right now Nacho. It's a bluish green.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Good for you, be yourself, be true to yourself and do what ever makes you happy so long as you don't hurt anyone.

I'm drawn to the above little few words, don't know why but they intrigue me a lot but best put Marcus back in his leather chest

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ag ...1 bar down the hatch x adios
    Now there's a solid plan! I'm headed down the same route myself.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Morning Marcus Cape Nach Ag D Clarky headed too the woods going to call in a turkey for a friend! Then hit my legs later

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Morning Marcus Cape Nach Ag D Clarky headed too the woods going to call in a turkey for a friend! Then hit my legs later
    Morning Song, Fellas/Ladies,
    Well the weather is shit, high winds so fishing is a no go the now anyway. So just getting fed and watered then gym. I was going to rest but then i was ment to get away fishing so gym it is now a am pissed off.

Think i'll hit shoulders and a wee bit light legs legs. I'll see when i get there as everything els is still fried. Report back later.

Outside gym slowly motivating my inner demons to wake up because there's going to be an assault on my chest

Doors open

I'm going in

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning Marcus, AG, Song, Cape,Clarky, D and the rest of you hardcore fukers!

Chest and bis - and my lats are still sore from 3 days ago! Chest bis for me today...

Hope you all kickass today!

Morning Marcus Nacho Ag Song and Ms. D

Get a nice Tom this morning Song.

Ag get the beast in. Rain is on the way.

Chest for me as well. Will check back in a few.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-01-2017 at 03:49 AM.
    NACH3 and AKD_FitChick like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Listen to this / got me fired up already!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HC6QJs...kq_Og7L30wE%3D

I'm back.

Hammer inverted flat press coupled with flat flyes

Incline flyes coupled with db incline press

Cable flyes. Straight out to chin level

All failure no advanced moves muscles were done

Turn heads and heard comments

Jobs done

I'm back.

Jobs done
    Hell yeah Marcus. I guess I'm next. In the parking lot getting fucking pissed off before I go in.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Smith Incline. I pyramided up 5x then pyramided back down.
    The only time spent was adding or pulling plates. No rest

Incline Machine ss/ dumbbell flat flies 2 working sets. No rest between sets. Kept moving.

Seated cable crossovers. Pyramid up and down 5x. No rest up or down

19 min. In and out.

Not a single FUCK was given today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7573.JPG 
Views:	379 
Size:	609.3 KB 
ID:	169093
    http://youtu.be/wmin5WkOuPw

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Smith Incline. I pyramided up 5x then pyramided back down.
    The only time spent was adding or pulling plates. No rest

Incline Machine ss/ dumbbell flat flies 2 working sets. No rest between sets. Kept moving.

Seated cable crossovers. Pyramid up and down 5x. No rest up or down

19 min. In and out.

Not a single FUCK was given today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7573.JPG 
Views:	379 
Size:	609.3 KB 
ID:	169093
    http://youtu.be/wmin5WkOuPw
    How'd you like pyramid ding up & down / major fuvkin pump huh

How's the shoulder
    Capebuffalo and AKD_FitChick like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm back.

Jobs done
    Marcus what DBs do you fly with your RC probs
    AKD_FitChick and marcus300 like this.

How'd you like pyramid ding up & down / major fuvkin pump huh

How's the shoulder
    Shoulder is great. I kept it in its groove.

Pyramiding is a cardio fucking workout with a massive pump.
    Your turn Nacho. Get it done.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Shoulder is great. I kept it in its groove.

Pyramiding is a cardio fucking workout with a massive pump.
    Your turn Nacho. Get it done.
    Yessir it will be got that's for sure

Yessir it will be got that's for sure
    Notice the Tricep is growing because of you.
    NACH3 and Sfla80 like this.

Marcus what DBs do you fly with your RC probs
    Dbs don't hurt my rc for some reason its more side lateral. I used 85's this session supersetted into flyes
    Capebuffalo, NACH3, Sfla80 and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Notice the Tricep is growing because of you.
    Looks to be thickening up brotha! just glad I could help... next time run your arm w/o like you did your chest but less pyramided sets no rest
    Capebuffalo likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Dbs don't hurt my rc for some reason its more side lateral. I used 85's this session supersetted into flyes
    Makes sense to me... I guess b/c my pain is placed right on the infraspinatus moreso and the whole shoulder girdle it gets me on the eccentric(negative) part of my lift!

Side laterals get me too! The worst
    marcus300 likes this.

Thread Information