Page 29 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 2952
Like Tree2125Likes

Thread: January 2018 Most Improved Competition[FINISHED: RESULTS IN POST #6]

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I can eat a couple of pounds of crawfish. Love them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Pinch the head and ..... you know I’m just not saying that lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Is this a competition??? I feel like I’m reading a the diary of a dieter... com-on make some statements like and statements like ‘ya know what X maybe not doing ok’ lol spice it up a little - Capes callin people out - or will start after he reads this lol - deisel just popped off lol

Trying to get this thang going even if it’s nit meant in a negative way that’s cool it’s all in good fun anyway imho even with obs and I haha
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-29-2018 at 08:53 AM.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Did not hit the gym this weekend but did the horizonal cardio workout Friday night, 2 times Saturday, Sunday and this morning. Love high test. Unlike the rest of you guys I can still get it up and go forever. 40 days no alcohol, 2 weeks on a small cycle.

Oh and I am a body builder. Just bringing sexy back

RaginCajun and almostgone like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Is this a competition??? I feel like I’m reading a the diary of a dieter... com-on make some statements like and statements like ‘ya know what X maybe not doing ok’ lol spice it up a little - Capes callin people out - or will start after he reads this lol - deisel just popped off lol

Trying to get this thang going even if it’s nit meant in a negative way that’s cool it’s all in good fun anyway imho even with obs and I haha
    I talk with my abzzzz
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I talk with my abzzzz
    Hard to talk shit in this competition. More like learning and motivating others. Next one when the your bucks show up will be different. Seems like we all know each other in this competition.

NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Hard to talk shit in this competition. More like learning and motivating others. Next one when the your bucks show up will be different. Seems like we all know each other in this competition.

I’m not a good shit talker anyway. Growing up on sports when someone talked shit it motivated me. I played best by keeping my mouth shut, them running it and playing pissed off.
    RaginCajun and almostgone like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m not a good shit talker anyway. Growing up on sports when someone talked shit it motivated me. I played best by keeping my mouth shut, them running it and playing pissed off.
    Yea, me neither. Besides, it probably wouldn't be to intimidating to say, y'all better look out, as soon as my back is better I'm going to start back working out...lol
    MuscleScience and NACH3 like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am normally reserved and hold my opinions (right or wrong) to myself and I know we all have our own ways of dieting and training.
    With that being said I will throw a few things out there that I know everyone has thought and was too afraid or polite to say.

First of all what the hell is going on with this fasting thing? Dang I always thought you had to feed the machine to make things happen not starve it. How and the hell do you guys go 16 hours without eating? I cant make it 3 hours without getting hangry.
    But hey if you guys want to starve yourselves like a bunch of super models go for it.

The pictures of food some of you are posting WTF!!! I am a meat eater if I had to eat some of the nasty stuff you guys are posting I myself would start fasting and weigh 165 lbs.

For all you guys with bad backs,hips, and joints I am working out everyday and have for years with 2 ruptured discs and 2 bulging discs in my lower left back. Now I will cut a little slack to those of you that cant hardly walk because of the pain I have been there and do understand it.

What in the hell is this workout plan with a set amount of reps? Screw that shit pound that Iron until failure and build some damn muscle. Put on your fricken war faces and quit dancing around the gym like Richard Simmons in "Sweating to the Oldies".

And I will beat you to the punch I myself was a whinny little bitch one day and quit 1/4 of the way through my workout and I am still pissed that I let myself walk out. Just for the record that shit will never happen again.

O yeah lets not forget the Yoga shit going on I am sure its beneficial for something(not sure what) other than getting wood by watching the woman in front of you.

I see some of these workouts that take 20 minutes, What the hell are we going to miss the checkers tournament at the old folks home so you cant put in a full hour?

Do I think I am going to win this comp? I have no idea but I do know I am giving my training and dieting 110% from here on out with no excuses.

Do I know it all or think I have all the answers? Hell no I will be the first to admit it.

No feelings or insults are meant to be from this post just a few things everyone is thinking or wondering.
    If I have offended anyone all I can say is I apologize and MTFU!

Disclaimer: This post may be fueled by TEST and TREN any of the above statements cannot be held against the original poster because he may not be in the right frame of mind to speak publicly.
    Last edited by diesel101; 01-29-2018 at 10:30 AM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good post diesel.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I am normally reserved and hold my opinions (right or wrong) to myself and I know we all have our own ways of dieting and training.
    With that being said I will throw a few things out there that I know everyone has thought and was too afraid or polite to say.

First of all what the hell is going on with this fasting thing? Dang I always thought you had to feed the machine to make things happen not starve it. How and the hell do you guys go 16 hours without eating? I cant make it 3 hours without getting hangry.
    But hey if you guys want to starve yourselves like a bunch of super models go for it.

The pictures of food some of you are posting WTF!!! I am a meat eater if I had to eat some of the nasty stuff you guys are posting I myself would start fasting and weigh 165 lbs.

For all you guys with bad backs,hips, and joints I am working out everyday and have for years with 2 ruptured discs and 2 bulging discs in my lower left back. Now I will cut a little slack to those of you that cant hardly walk because of the pain I have been there and do understand it.

What in the hell is this workout plan with a set amount of reps? Screw that shit pound that Iron until failure and build some damn muscle. Put on your fricken war faces and quit dancing around the gym like Richard Simmons in "Sweating to the Oldies".

And I will beat you to the punch I myself was a whinny little bitch one day and quit 1/4 of the way through my workout and I am still pissed that I let myself walk out. Just for the record that shit will never happen again.

O yeah lets not forget the Yoga shit going on I am sure its beneficial for something(not sure what) other than getting wood by watching the woman in front of you.

I see some of these workouts that take 20 minutes, What the hell are we going to miss the checkers tournament at the old folks home so you cant put in a full hour?

Do I think I am going to win this comp? I have no idea but I do know I am giving my training and dieting 110% from here on out with no excuses.

Do I know it all or think I have all the answers? Hell no I will be the first to admit it.

No feelings or insults are meant to be from this post just a few things everyone is thinking or wondering.

Disclaimer: This post may be fueled by TEST and TREN any of the above statements cannot be held against the original poster because he may not be in the right frame of mind to speak publicly.
    My man. Hell yeah. That’s what I’m talking about.

Fucking lift heavy things and put them down.

Turn the volume up on your hearing aids and hear my words.... I ain't no white trash piece of shit. I'm better than you all! I can out-learn you. I can out-read you. I can out-think you. And I can out-philosophize you. And I'm gonna outlast you. You think a couple whacks to my guts is gonna get me down? It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than that, fellas,to prove you're better than me!

I’ll share the advise my momma gave me when I was 9, You can’t be a pussy all your life.
    diesel101 and MuscleScience like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok. Cape and Diesel have now woke up!
    I guess it is our age that makes us reserved. I hear ya Diesel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MuscleScience likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Ok. Cape and Diesel have now woke up!
    I guess it is our age that makes us reserved. I hear ya Diesel!

For fuck sakes man have admin rotate your photo. I can’t take you serious sideways.

This is a test. I don’t know why it rotates it on here.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D0F9EF6C-BFC6-48AA-BC60-1C17A98EDD9C.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	171700

This is a test. I don’t know why it rotates it on here.Click image for larger version. 

Nice leg Skeletor.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    For fuck sakes man have admin rotate your photo. I can’t take you serious sideways.
    You’ll take me serious when you see my final picks! We are both about the same weight. You are going up and I’m going down. I haven’t even touched tren yet!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lmao it’s mind blowing!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

[QUOTE=diesel101;7357888]

But hey if you guys want to starve yourselves like a bunch of super models go for it

That's why your fat ass ain't gonna win!
    diesel101 likes this.

You keep talking smack and charger gonna knock you sideways!

Blog Entries
    Fuck doctors! Fuck them! Got results today from 2 fucking weeks ago. I have to have surgery on Monday at 12. He had the balls to tell me that I losing weight too fast and I need to stop pushing myself. Really! Fuck you! I will work around the stitches and ride a bike if I have too but worst medical advice I have heard.

He works for the surgeon and is not my primary guy. He had to fill in for her today. End of rant!

Those of you that have had back issues... I started quads again.. I can go back to my normal weight on hack and lunges, but my squat sucks. I could only get 2 reps with 225. WTF???? Will I remain like this, or does it come with time?
    Damn, Mrs BG squats more than I do!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7355CA0A-0B2C-46B6-B100-B5D0CA7447CB.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	171701Just to piss off Cape!
    Turn your monitor sideways!

Seriously, any one know why it rotates on this site?

I suggest a pre emergent for you lawn and your legs.
    David LoPan and BG like this.

Did you give the neighbors a heads up and sunglasses before you went outside?
    BG likes this.

Blog Entries

Figured you for a tighty whitey guy

Capebuffalo likes this.

I suggest a pre emergent for you lawn and your legs.
    Let’s see a picture of your lawn. I was outside shirtless yesterday getting a tan. Were you stoking the woodstove with three layers of clothing?

Figured you for a tighty whitey guy

Next time I will put yoga pants!

David LoPan likes this.

Blog Entries
    It's the silent ones you have to look out for...
    RaginCajun likes this.

No problem here. Well except my back is thicker than yours. That may be a problem. Lol

Name:	F30A9A24-498B-4788-951F-60869D02815B.jpeg 
Views:	96 
Size:	503.7 KB 
ID:	171702
    charger69 likes this.

Let’s see a picture of your lawn. I was outside shirtless yesterday getting a tan. Were you stoking the woodstove with three layers of clothing?

Here you go smart grass.

Name:	C5194DA0-B3CA-45C2-A155-E27E61583621.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	171703

Damn it charger. What did you do to my picture?
    charger69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    It's the silent ones you have to look out for...
    Did you say something?

Those of you that have had back issues... I started quads again.. I can go back to my normal weight on hack and lunges, but my squat sucks. I could only get 2 reps with 225. WTF???? Will I remain like this, or does it come with time?
    Damn, Mrs BG squats more than I do!

I learned long ago that there are certain exercises that I will never do again. Squats and deadlifts are 2 of them.
    David LoPan likes this.

Fuck it!!!
    I got 200 winstrol pills and a big appetite.....I'm bout to eat them fuckers...lol

Blog Entries

I read this just before my workout today. Pumped me the fuck up. First time I’ve lifted angry in years. DB pressed the most weight I’ve done in 5 years today. No more fucking around with weights and reps. Just going balls to the wall!
    Capebuffalo and NACH3 like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

I read this just before my workout today. Pumped me the fuck up. First time I’ve lifted angry in years. DB pressed the most weight I’ve done in 5 years today. No more fucking around with weights and reps. Just going balls to the wall!
    Well it’s about fucking time. Bring it. This is how it is from now on. Balls to the wall.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Well it’s about fucking time. Bring it. This is how it is from now on. Balls to the wall.
    I’ve been going balls to the wall, just not heavy

Little update

Name:	7808D5E0-0D2C-4691-9442-E0F724C643F1.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	477.6 KB 
ID:	171704

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    Wtf is up with the forum and pics?!?

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

I’ve been going balls to the wall, just not heavy

Little update

Name:	7808D5E0-0D2C-4691-9442-E0F724C643F1.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	477.6 KB 
ID:	171704

Name:	B0AFA2F2-41A5-4BE8-8D96-E46A19191364.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	449.4 KB 
ID:	171705
    Your welcome

Wtf is up with the forum and pics?!?
    I thought you were doing some spine decompression

I learned long ago that there are certain exercises that I will never do again. Squats and deadlifts are 2 of them.
    I will do them if it kills me. My legs are the laggers. I have come a long way with them, but still not where I want them.

Thread Information