Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373 ... LastLast
Like Tree2125Likes

Thread: January 2018 Most Improved Competition[FINISHED: RESULTS IN POST #6]

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    45 minutes of cardio, 15 on treadmill at an incline and 30 minutes on the bike

i should sleep very good tonight!
    cousinmuscles likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I did not want to go to the gym today! It was cold and windy and I have the house to myself. I did achieve my goal. Put on workout clothing, drive to the gym and check in. Well, I ended up having a great workout. Great boxing class for cardio and then started another class. Some girl farted by me and the fan was on and everyone in the class looked at me. Said fuck this and went out and said fuck you to my arms. Then did my frist yoga deep stresh class. Wow, that was nice and I needed that one.

The best part of the night was when I got home I was cleaning out my bag that I take and leave in the back of the classroom. Well, found a note that has a name and a number with a heart drawn on it. Could only be one girl and she is hot as hell. Ego is on steroids right now. No one else to tell but you degeneartes.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    On my way out to the gym right now but doing a quick update this AM. Weight is down, in a crazy manner. Feels like I finally have found what works for me after many different tries. Now I am a bit worried I'll be ready way before this thing is over. We got 63 days to go.

STARTING WEIGHT: 193.7
    TODAY'S WEIGHT: 179.7

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    The best part of the night was when I got home I was cleaning out my bag that I take and leave in the back of the classroom. Well, found a note that has a name and a number with a heart drawn on it. Could only be one girl and she is hot as hell. Ego is on steroids right now. No one else to tell but you degenerates.
    Sounds like a story you should tell your wife ;-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Sounds like a story you should tell your wife ;-)
    Hell no, but then again she would not believe it. When I dropped her off at the airport we ran into her counterpart. She gave me a very nice compliment too. She has not seen me since before I got back into the gym. She told my wife that I looked so much younger and more attractive. That also fed my ego today when I got that text from my wife.
    tarmyg likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=RaginCajun;7356138]am I the only natty one in the competition?

if so, someone send me some juice! haha![/QUOTE I

I don't recall ever saying I was on anything except an extra 1/2 pump of androgel each day.

I did not want to go to the gym today! It was cold and windy and I have the house to myself. I did achieve my goal. Put on workout clothing, drive to the gym and check in. Well, I ended up having a great workout. Great boxing class for cardio and then started another class. Some girl farted by me and the fan was on and everyone in the class looked at me. Said fuck this and went out and said fuck you to my arms. Then did my frist yoga deep stresh class. Wow, that was nice and I needed that one.

The best part of the night was when I got home I was cleaning out my bag that I take and leave in the back of the classroom. Well, found a note that has a name and a number with a heart drawn on it. Could only be one girl and she is hot as hell. Ego is on steroids right now. No one else to tell but you degeneartes.
    That is awesome! A guy needs that type of ego booster now and then.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I go to two different gyms and I go twice a day. Why don’t I get anything like that. LOL
    Probably because I am a little wimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok everything is going great as far as the back goes.
    I weighed myself today and it looks like it took about a week for the T3 to kick in. I started at 218 and I noticed today that I am down to 207.5. Before my back I was tracking pretty good. I supposedly am doing recomp but I guess I need to pay more attention to dial it in. I will probably get it dialed in when it is time to change to cut. Legs are getting cut pretty good.

cousinmuscles likes this.

Blog Entries
    Back from training and it was a pretty heavy day. I had planned some extra rowing afterward but could hardly stand, so I rested 30-minutes and then drove home. Going to hit up my old gym for a 30-minute elliptical session later today to make up for that.

Muscle-Ups
    AMRAP 3:
    Muscle-Ups
    Rest 2:00
    AMRAP 2:
    Muscle-Ups
    Rest 1:00
    AMRAP 1:
    Muscle-Ups

Conditioning
    For Time:
    21 – 15 – 9
    Wall Balls - 10kg ball
    Pull-ups
    Thrusters - 45kg
    Box Jumps - 24"
    Kettlebell Swings - 24kg

Midline
    Not For Time:
    35 GHD Sit-Ups
    35 Hip Ext
    20 GHD Sit-Ups
    25 Hip Ext
    35 AbMat Sit-Ups
    35 Supermans
    20 AbMat Sit-Ups
    20 Supermans
    cousinmuscles and RaginCajun like this.

Blog Entries
    Today's lunch.

RaginCajun likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I go to two different gyms and I go twice a day. Why don’t I get anything like that. LOL
    Probably because I am a little wimp.

I bet it's due to the fact that I'm married and they know it. And I am the only guy that goes to the girls classes. They all say hi to me now. If I had know this years back I would be a part time instructor.. There are a few butter face girls in there that are shredded and ask me if u can bring any other guys to class.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    charger69 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Today's lunch.

You food looks so good. You sure your eating enough? I wish I could eat nuts but allergies to them.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Busy all weekend so took a much needed two days off from training. Did a carb up day yesterday to help with some things like cravings and constipation. Been bad about eating my greens. Decided to do a new rep scheme today. 30 seconds of exercise then 30 seconds of rest. Basically 15 reps on each set and 4 working sets of each

Warmup: sits and battle ropes

HS bench
    SM upright
    Lat pull down
    Incline HS bench
    DB bent over rows
    DB bent over flies
    DB flat bench
    DB Hammer Curls
    DB French press
    DB shrugs
    CC chest press
    CC rows

Cardio:
    10 sprints

Comments:

Good workout, I liked the rep and time scheme. Resting for only 30 secs made it pretty intense. Needed to burn off some carbs from my refeed from last night. The sprints were very hard at the end. My heart rate was already still pretty high. 2 hours later I can still feel the sprints in my lungs. Weight was 204 this morning after my refeed so not bad. I had been Keto for 21 days prior to that. I’m going to try and push it to 28 days this next round and see where it gets me.
    David LoPan likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Busy all weekend so took a much needed two days off from training. Did a carb up day yesterday to help with some things like cravings and constipation. Been bad about eating my greens. Decided to do a new rep scheme today. 30 seconds of exercise then 30 seconds of rest. Basically 15 reps on each set and 4 working sets of each

Warmup: sits and battle ropes

HS bench
    SM upright
    Lat pull down
    Incline HS bench
    DB bent over rows
    DB bent over flies
    DB flat bench
    DB Hammer Curls
    DB French press
    DB shrugs
    CC chest press
    CC rows

Cardio:
    10 sprints

Comments:

Good workout, I liked the rep and time scheme. Resting for only 30 secs made it pretty intense. Needed to burn off some carbs from my refeed from last night. The sprints were very hard at the end. My heart rate was already still pretty high. 2 hours later I can still feel the sprints in my lungs. Weight was 204 this morning after my refeed so not bad. I had been Keto for 21 days prior to that. I’m going to try and push it to 28 days this next round and see where it gets me.
    How hard is the keto diet to start. Heard it was a bitch the first week.

I again did not want to hit the gym today but got up amd was in the class for cardio. Tonight should be better. Starting with a workout partner that is a big guy like most of Y'all. Very knowledgeable and got to know him vai a mutual friend and talking about AAS.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB219212-0D33-4B53-9200-A23D40DD0133.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	465.0 KB 
ID:	171648

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB219212-0D33-4B53-9200-A23D40DD0133.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	465.0 KB 
ID:	171648
    Did you take that picture before or after a shit?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    235 this morning, that's a 11 pound loss since jan 2. Haven't been to gym since Tuesday of last week, gonna try it this morning for first time since getting sick, luckily I stuck to the diet

Did you take that picture before or after a shit?

During
    charger69 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Dinner.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Still at 238 lbs, weight loss is less than I was hoping for but strength gains are better than expected.
    Noticed last night that there might be some vascularity starting to come back.
    Was considering changing diet for more weight loss but with the strength gains I am going to leave it the same for another 2 weeks and see what happens.

Arm night last night

4 superset cable curls and rope pull downs for warm up
    6 supersets barbell preacher curl and incline kickbacks to failure with 4 drops at end of last set.
    7s on one arm db preacher curl 8-15 reps 30 second rest
    7s on overhead rope extension 8-15 reps 30 second rest

20 minutes on treadmill on incline, and 15 minutes of HIT cardio on the bike, fasted.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    235 this morning, that's a 11 pound loss since jan 2. Haven't been to gym since Tuesday of last week, gonna try it this morning for first time since getting sick, luckily I stuck to the diet
    Keep going Tarzan. It’s time to say to yourself, “Just do it!”
    Really check out to see if you have a person in your area like the kinesiologist like I went to. As long as it is muscular, you will be back at it in no time.

NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Really check out to see if you have a person in your area like the kinesiologist like I went to. As long as it is muscular, you will be back at it in no time.

Muscle weights more than fat. I hate the scale!

As I am reading these post that we all put on here I kinda have to laugh about it.
    We are on here critiquing ourselves because we have only lost 8-12 lbs in three weeks and others are disappointed because they have not gained their mass they wanted too. Some of us get upset because we have one bad day in the gym or have an injury that only lets us work out certain muscle groups and not our normal workouts.

Last night in the gym I overheard people talking about the 2-3 lbs they have dropped since the first of the year and how they have been to the gym 3 nights in the last week or how they have quit drinking soda.

It is amazing how this lifestyle gets ahold of you and changes your outlook and expectations of ourselves. I guarantee 99% of the people that are just starting would give anything to accomplish in three months what most of us have done in three weeks even though it is not good enough for ourselves.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    we made about 10 gallons of shine over the weekend.

needless to say, a lot of quality control was going on!
    Bwahaha

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    As I am reading these post that we all put on here I kinda have to laugh about it.
    We are on here critiquing ourselves because we have only lost 8-12 lbs in three weeks and others are disappointed because they have not gained their mass they wanted too. Some of us get upset because we have one bad day in the gym or have an injury that only lets us work out certain muscle groups and not our normal workouts.

Last night in the gym I overheard people talking about the 2-3 lbs they have dropped since the first of the year and how they have been to the gym 3 nights in the last week or how they have quit drinking soda.

It is amazing how this lifestyle gets ahold of you and changes your outlook and expectations of ourselves. I guarantee 99% of the people that are just starting would give anything to accomplish in three months what most of us have done in three weeks even though it is not good enough for ourselves.
    This is so true we’re our own worst critics simply put!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Well said. And true.
    NACH3 likes this.

Still at 238 lbs, weight loss is less than I was hoping for but strength gains are better than expected.
    Noticed last night that there might be some vascularity starting to come back.
    Was considering changing diet for more weight loss but with the strength gains I am going to leave it the same for another 2 weeks and see what happens.

Arm night last night

4 superset cable curls and rope pull downs for warm up
    6 supersets barbell preacher curl and incline kickbacks to failure with 4 drops at end of last set.
    7s on one arm db preacher curl 8-15 reps 30 second rest
    7s on overhead rope extension 8-15 reps 30 second rest
    What is your cycle?

Blog Entries
    What is your cycle?

He has his period every 28 days

He has his period every 28 days
    HAHA DL has jokes
    David LoPan likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    It’s not hard, just stop eating all carbs then up your fat intake.

How hard is the keto diet to start. Heard it was a bitch the first week.

I again did not want to hit the gym today but got up amd was in the class for cardio. Tonight should be better. Starting with a workout partner that is a big guy like most of Y'all. Very knowledgeable and got to know him vai a mutual friend and talking about AAS.

“If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Yea, I haven't looked for one yet, but going to. Got 30 mins in on the elliptical this morning, still weak from being sick, but it's bout over. Overall very happy with my progress. The tren should be starting to wear off now, so I think my cardio will pick up. Doing really well with diet
    MuscleScience likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    It’s not hard, just stop eating all carbs then up your fat intake.
    From my experience, getting enough fat in is the key to not feeling like shit the first week
    MuscleScience likes this.

clothes definitely fitting looser, went an extra loop on my shiny belt buckle
    Capebuffalo likes this.

What is your cycle?

Ok you got me I lied earlier I am running a cycle other than just androgel
    I am running 400 mg test e and 400 mg tren e a week now and mixing in 400 mg mast e starting next week.
    that seems to be the sweet spot for me from past experience.
    I am 4 weeks into the cycle as of today.
    I have only used clen a couple of times but had good results just hate the sides, considering trying it again in mid to late February

I have been on a full keto diet for 2 weeks now.
    Last edited by diesel101; 01-23-2018 at 10:10 AM.
    RaginCajun likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Hows your training going Charger? Have you went back to you way? If so just add in drop sets as it seems like blood volume is what works although goning heavy is s must on certain lifts and I know you do this often

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hows your training going Charger? Have you went back to you way? If so just add in drop sets as it seems like blood volume is what works although goning heavy is s must on certain lifts and I know you do this often
    I have just gone back to my routine, but the Kinesiologist is going to make some changes. My support muscles ( I think that is what He called them) are not as strong as he would like. He also said that my glutes were weak. I told him that I worked the small muscles in my second workout and mentioned glutes. Oops wrong answer. He explained how important the glutes were and I should not treat them as a small muscle. He is having me work them 2x week.
    He almost slapped me for doing leg presses with a fusion in my back. He does not like me going heavy on them.
    I will be adding more functional exercises. Hopefully soon I will be able to crack a walnut with my glutes.LOL
    All in all, I am learning a great deal and I am only retaining about 60%. Information overload. Thanks for asking.
    I will be adding the drop sets. I may even get daring and try HIT with a little more studying. Marcus gave me the basics and answered the questions that I had.

Have you tried ECA stack or T3? I like EC better than clen .
    Have you tried mast at 600? There was one guy on here (PT1982) that always preached to have at least 600. I personally use 500-600.

Have you tried ECA stack or T3? I like EC better than clen .
    Have you tried mast at 600? There was one guy on here (PT1982) that always preached to have at least 600. I personally use 500-600.

This is a reply to diesels post

Thread Information