Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    JohnboyF is offline Banned
    gotcha, i could have sworn u were using amp... i could be wrong .. probally am.. thanks man!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Have used AMP before and can reccomend it. Will be trying spike soon. Used Stimulant X today, I do not often use it as it lasts so damn long (like all day!) but it was the last low carb day so it really helped with energy levels at gym and work. Last day of weights today, just did very light circuits (no legs though) and plenty of abs work. Cant wait to carb up tomorrow!!!!! Woohoo the hard bits over!!!!!!

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    cant wait beast for the pics man....

Well it was carb up day today. Oatmeal was my carb of choice along with some fruit. Half way through the day I felt a bit "fat" but I think it was just the guilt of eating carbs after so long on such low ammounts. Feeling and looking fine now. Sodium id down to 500mg added tomorrow, Saturday willl be no added sodiom at all. I will be eating lots of asparagus and chomping vit C. Might have a glass of wine on sat night. Been practising my posing to Puff Daddy track - come with me and it looks OK.

I have been working on my diet which will begin after the show (I will be in PCT too) I will gradually ramp the carbs up daily/weekly after the show so as not to get too puffy and fat!! I hope you like the diet it took me a long while to put it together but i am pretty happy with it.

Breakfast – 6 egg whites (cals 96, Pro 21) Oats 100g (cals 387, Carbs 65, Pro 15, Fat 5) Honey 1 Tbsp (Cals 64, Carbs 17) Fruit Portion (cals 160, Carb 40)
    Totals - Cals 707, Carbs 122, Pro 36, Fat 5

Pre WO – 40g carb (cals 170, Carbs 40) 1 scoop whey (cals 112, Carbs 2, Pro 23, fat 1)
    Totals – Cals 282, Carbs 42, Pro 23, Fat 1

PWO – 80g Carbs (cals 170, Carbs 80) 1.5 scoops whey (Cals 168, Carbs 4, Pro 35, Fat 2)
    Totals – Cals 508, Carbs 84, Pro 35, Fat 2

PPWO - 6 egg whites (cals 96, Pro 21) Oats 100g (cals 387, Carbs 65, Pro 15, Fat 5) Honey 1 Tbsp (Cals 64, Carbs 17) Fruit Portion (cals 80, Carb 20)
    Totals – Cals 627, Carbs 102, Pro 36, Fat 5

Meal 5 – Lean meat 120g (cals 197, Pro 37, Fat 4) 50g Brown Rice or 100g sweet potatoe (cals 110, Carbs 25, Pro 1) 1 serving nuts (Cals 104, Carbs 3, Pro 3, Fat 9) 100g Fibrous Veg (cals 34, Carb 10)
    Totals – Cals 445, Carbs 38, Pro 41, Fat 13

Meal 6 – Lean Meat 120g (Cals 197, Pro 37, Fat 4) Olives 130g (cals 130, Carbs 7, Fat 14) 100g Fibrous veg (cals 34, Carbs 10) 2 x fish oil caps (Cals 18, Fat 2)
    Totals – Cals 379, Carbs 17, Pro 37, Fat 20

Meal 7 - Lean Meat 120g (Cals 197, Pro 37, Fat 4) 1 serving Nuts 18g (cals 129, Fat 14) 100g Fibrous veg (cals 34, Carbs 10) 2 x fish oil caps (Cals 18, Fat 2)
    Totals – Cals 378, Carbs 10, Pro 37, Fat 20

Before Bed meal – 140g Steak (cals 228, Pro 35, Fat 9) Flax Oil 1 Dsp (cals 83, Fat 9) 2 x fish oil caps (cals 18, Fat 2) Leafy veg.
    Totals – Cals 329, Pro 35, Fat 20

All lean meat is cooked in Coconut oil giving an extra 83 cals and 9g of fat per day.

Lean meat = Turkey or chicken, could be subbed for Venison 100g, Lobster 200g or Crab 200g)
    Steak can be subbed for Lamb 100g .

Grand Totals – Cals 3738. Carbs 415, Pro 280, Fat 95

Non WO days drop honey, half of fruit from breakfast and both pre and post WO shakes this will drop 998 cals.

Forgot to mention The PCT I will be running after the show will be the Anthony Roberts PCT from the stickies in the PCT forum. I will also be using Myogenx as many members seem to have had success with it. I will be using IGF for the first 4 weeks at 80mcg PWO. I then plan on being off of AS for at least 6 months, I may run a little GH and IGF but that will be it. I really want to spend some time concentrating fully on my diet as I think the use of varied whole foods and organic produce (and no chemicals or sweeteners) will give some good results. I will be using creatine and Beta - Alanine for supps. I am dropping all multi vits as I feel the diet will cater for my vitamin needs. I might add a greens+ to one of my meals though as i would like the inclusion of the friendly bacteria.

got a video done of me doing some posing today. it looks pretty good. Will try and post it up somehow when i get some time. Worked this eve but off tomorrow for more light posing and rest!!!

malidfa is offline Member
    great log bro looking awesome cant wait to see your latest pics or vid

thx mal!

Well i did some cardio this morning and i just been chilling and sipping evian water all day. all food is dry and 0 sodium today.
    Went shopping and got some chocolate brownies and some Baclava and pringles before the pre judging. Been eating lots of asparagus to help with water retention.
    Well my next post will be after comp! wish me luck!!!

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro , you dont need luck, youve worked your ass off and that is better than luck. cant wait to hear how it goes, ill be on a cruise all next wk so ill have to wait till i get back to find out, aarrggg!!! ill bet u pull it off!

fast is offline Associate Member
    Good luck man ! Hard work WILL pay off ! Good Job !

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW!! Beast...excellent work...you're transformation in the last year has been nothing short of amazing!...now that's what I call discipline and dedication.

Keep up the hard work bud!

holy s***! dude you are a different animal!! u r gonna rip it up!

jbarkley is offline Member
    Awesome diary of your journey!!!

luckylou is offline Banned
    Check out P90X.com
    This is really an Animal of A WorkOut!
    Good Luck to You.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Workout Split

Mon - Chest
    Tues - Back,abs
    Weds - Legs,calfs
    Thurs- Shoulders,abs
    Fri - Arms

Not ideal but i work very late on a Friday and Saturday night so I keep the weekend as off days with just my usual 1/2 hour cardio in the AM. I may look at a new split so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to input. I'm currently wanting to keep arms to a seperate day as I have trouble putting size on Bis and training them seperate has been the only effective way i have found for them. I used to train chest tris and back bis but they got overlooked and didnt grow.

Well as you may have seen in the other thread I did not place in the show, I heard I would have been 4th out of possible 14 people in my class. This seemed to fit with the callouts. I was pleased to be told by many that I had the best legs in show!! Well it has left me feeling happy that i got myself up there and in shape and determined to come back next year bigger!! My main problem was that the first timers is an open weight class and there were some big guys next to me. I also realise I need to work on certain points to improve. These are

1. Back width, lots of work on lats this year
    2. Overall size (obviously)
    3. posing (needs practice)
    4. Bis and Tris.

here are some pump up and show pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beast's Workout Log-img_1468.jpg   Beast's Workout Log-img_1466.jpg   Beast's Workout Log-img_1464.jpg   Beast's Workout Log-img_1462.jpg   Beast's Workout Log-img_1459.jpg  

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    It's all a learning experience the first time around, you did what others don't have the guts to do or can't do so you should be feeling great and you are. And those are some crazy legs you have, especially the tear drop.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Great showing ole chap!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Great showing ole chap!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry i couldnt be there dude, glad you have no regrets about the show, you truly did look awesome, and you know your weaknesses. in the change you already made to your body, lat width wont be a problem

sorry i couldnt be there dude, glad you have no regrets about the show, you truly did look awesome, and you know your weaknesses. in the change you already made to your body, lat width wont be a problem

Mick_540 is offline Junior Member
    beast, I'm lost for words. Most impressive body part is definitely your legs, but its the transformation from what you used to look like compared to these photos that you should be very proud of. Great job.

Thx alot guys, means a lot to me!!

Well i am straight back at it today. Started new bulking diet which focuses on organic wholefoods. Feeling a bit crap due to the shit food i ate yesterday and my body is still settling itself from the dehydration ect. Started PCT + IGF today too

Worked chest this morn with tris, its good to go back hard and heavy again!!

Flat bench 4 sets all low reps (4-6)
    Incline DB 3 sets
    Decline Smith 3 sets
    Flat flies 3 sets
    Cable crossovers 2 sets
    Rope pushdowns 3 sets
    Bar pushdowns 3 sets

abs 6 sets

Feeling great today. The new diet is going well and im feeling pretty good mood wise. PCT is going fine and I am even starting to feel a little increase in libido already!!

Cardio this morning for 30 mins pre brerakfast.
    Legs this afternoon and my god they hurt!!!

Squats 4 sets heavy low reps, 3 sets wide stance, 1 set front squats
    Leg press 4 sets of 12
    Ham curls 4 sets heavy
    Calves seated and standing 6 sets of 15

I ache like a bitch now!!!

Oops forgot to add yestersyas training!!

Standing BB military 4 sets
    Lateral DB raises 3 sets
    BB shrugs 3 sets
    BB upright rows 3 sets
    Rear delt incline flies 4 sets
    All heavy 4-6 rep range

abs 8 sets

Cardio eve 30 mins.

Today.

Chins wide grip 3 sets
    Pulldowns wide grip behind neck 3 sets
    Deads 4 sets
    BB rows 3 sets
    BB curls 3 sets
    Precher machine 3 sets
    Decline seated Hammer curls 2 sets,

All is going well. I am still very lean but i am up to 85 kilos from 82. PCT is going great and i havent added the myogenx yet.

Well its my 2 days off the weights. New cardio machine (x trainer) arrived today so will be using that for 30 mins light cardio ED including non training days.
    Some of my supps arrived. Just to establish what i am taking supp and PCT wise at the moment.

Supps
    Whey Iso (generic powder)
    Casein (generic powder)
    Creatine (degussa)
    Beta Alanine (generic powder)
    Fish Oul caps
    Tyrosine (generic Powder)
    Glut (generic powder)
    BCAA (generic powder)

PCT
    HCG 500iu ED
    Nolva 20mg ED
    Aromasin 25mg ED
    Vit E 1000mg ED

still waiting for MyogenX to arrive from BB.com Will also be trying ********* when it arrives.

Mick_540 is offline Junior Member
    hey beast, when do you reckon you will do your next show?

next year same show in the under 90k class. I will be back bigger and better than before!!!

Well after two days of cardio I was back hitting the weights today. I have changed my split to focus more on putting on some size and adding some width too my back. Cardio ED 30 mins during eve between pro/fat meals. Weights in the morn after breakfast and pre WO shake.

sun - Lower back, hams, abs
    Mon - Chest, Tris
    Tues - Quads, Calves, abs
    Wed - Upper back (width), Bis
    Thurs - Delts, Chest (bench only), abs
    Fri - off
    Sat - off

Well had to use a different gym today due to the damn easter crap!! Trained at a David LLoyd (a commercial large nationwide facitlity) as I have a five day free pass given to me. I have to say the place was great. Clean, loads of lovely equipment. It was a pleasure to train there. Plus it was full of winpy little guys who all looked at me likje I was from Mars!!!!

Deads - 4 sets between 2-6 reps
    Bent over BB rows 3 sets 6-8 reps
    Hammer strenth hyper extension machine 3 sets of 12 reps
    Stiff legged deads 3 sets 10
    Ham curl machine 3 sets 10
    Ab machine haamer strength 3 sets 20
    Hanging knee raises to the sides 3 sets
    weighted pully ab work 3 sets

Woohoo good stuff man, feeling great!!!!

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I havent gotten a chance to say congrats on the show man..you really looked awesome!! great work....you have come a long way my friend..amazing.

thanks getn means a lot mate..

Well I was back in the posh gym this morn with my 5 day free pass. Man it is so nice in there i think im gonna join!!

Chest and tris all reps 4-8 except warup and cable stuff

Incline bench 4 sets
    Flat DB bench 3 sets
    Decline Smith 3 sets
    Incline flies 3 sets
    Cable x overs 2 sets

Dips 3 sets
    Standing DB overheads 3 sets
    Rope pushdowns 3 sets

Real good pump and felt sore as hell after..

got back from my cruise and looked up your log and i couldnt give an eff that you didnt win bro. what youve done with your body is amazing, great job mate! BTW your legs are FREAKIN SICK!

std4 is offline Junior Member
    great log, great shape and great wheels bro! Congrats on that.I will ask you something - can you summarize in one post all the preparations from 1-2weeks out till the day of the show i.e. sodium, potassium, water intake, carb load, did you have shit load? Also what was your cycle till the day of the competition - did you stick to test prop, tren a and winny?

Thx guys.

Quick summary.

Sodium 2 weeks out 5000mg split between meals, 1 week out 3500mg, 5 days out 2000mg, 4 days 1000mg, 3 days no sodium added, 2 day out sodium high foods cut, 1 day minimal sodium (about 600mg contained in sodium low foods and evian water) Comp day shit load 2 hours before pre judge with sodium high fat high and carb high food.

Potaasium 99mg with all meals from 2 weeks out right to comp day.

Water intake 2 gallons all the way up till the day before then sipping only.

Carbs down to about 150g 1 week out. 3 days out carbs up to 400g up till comp. Then shit load at comp.

Dropped prop 2 weeks out, dropped tren 1 week out ran winny and masteron right up to comp day.

Well trained legs this afternoon. Feeling a little weak but still got a great workout and legs sore as hell now.

Warm up leg ext 3 sets light
    Squats 4 sets heavy as i could for 6-8 reps last set close stance high reps,
    Leg press 4 sets 10-12 reps
    leg ext heavy 6-8 reps 3 sets last set drop set.

Calves 6 sets standing and seated.

Abs 9 sets.

Also did cardio AM on empty stomach.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wanted to let you know PB, that you looked awesome....nice dedication and congrats!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    perfectbeast2001, you look good in green. Congrats man!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    great log

Woohoo i turned gree. Thx Carlos!! Appreciate it!

Well pretty good session again today. Up bright and early for upper back and Bis.

Chins 3 sets followed by one set pulldowns
    Hammer strength row 3 sets
    Incline DB rows 3 sets
    Shrugs 4 sets
    Standing cable one arm rows 3 sets

BB curls 3 sets
    Preacher curls 3 sets
    Cable curls 2 sets followed by a giant drop set with light DBs to finish.

Cardio 30 mins later in day.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I just realized that in you avatar it looks like you dont have a belly button.

^erm.. well i do but i guess it doesnt show too well in the pic...

Another great workout today. Im still using the posh gym and too be honest I dont want to go back to my old one now. Everything is clean and nice and well looked after. Plus because the ppl there are quite middle class they dont come over and try and talk a load of crap while im training so im finding my time is much more productive at the new gym.

Started with bench (second chest wo of the week) But i will only be heavy benching for chest this WO.
    Bench 4 sets up to 150k

Then onto delts

hammer Machine seated press 4 sets up to 75k per side
    Seated DB lateral raises 4 sets
    Seated cable front raises 3 sets
    Incline bench rear delt flies 4 sets
    Cable rear delt cross overs 2 sets

Abs 6 sets

Well im really enjoying my WOs at the mo. Considering im 2 weeks into PCT i would say thats pretty damn good. Im loving my organic wholefood diet and im feeling really energised. I will begin my pre workout carb experiment in a couple of weeks when im really settled in with the diet.

Thread Information