Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    2 days off of weights now. Just cardio to do. Feeling nice and relaxed and in a real good mood..

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    This is good to hear...

Congrats once again on Vet status beast...you've certainly earned it.

Respect,

Thanks buddy!

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Truly amazing transformation, Beast! You've turned yourself into a true bodybuilder! Regardless of your placement in your first show, you've done something so incredible and admirable, and you've allowed all of us to "come along with you for the ride" through this excellent thread.

Enjoy the down-time with the diet (and the re-introduction of carbs!) and come back bigger and better than ever.

-BigLittleTim

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Truly amazing transformation, Beast! You've turned yourself into a true bodybuilder! Regardless of your placement in your first show, you've done something so incredible and admirable, and you've allowed all of us to "come along with you for the ride" through this excellent thread.

Enjoy the down-time with the diet (and the re-introduction of carbs!) and come back bigger and better than ever.

-BigLittleTim
    Thanks tim means a lot to me bro. I dont have "down time" on diet BTW. I was str8 back 100% on my diet day after comp. I hate eating shit.

Well second day off of training with just cardio done in the AM. I've been working hard and not had much sleep but im feeling ok. This is my second week of PCT. Yesterday my Myogenx turned up from BB.com (3 bottles). I am taking 12 pills a day. I was ready to test this product with an open mind but I would first like to make it clear - 1. I had to buy the stuff myself, 2. I dont particuarly like Anthony roberts allthough I do follow many of his articles as some are very informative. So therefore it is pretty safe to say I am unbiased. Well i took it yesterday and this morning I woke up with increased sex drive and bigger balls. So far I gotta say I am VERY impressed. Bear in mind that I am running the Anthony Roberts protocol PCT too, however the increase in libido (especially after hardly any sleep due to work) and testicular enlargement were quite a suprise. I am really looking forward to seeing how this stuff performs.

back in the gym today for a heavy lower back, hams and abs session.

Deads 4 sets
    T bar rows 4 sets
    Str8 legged Deads 4 sets
    Ham curls 3 sets
    abs 8 sets

All low reps apart from abs. Feeling real good. PCT going well!!

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Perfectbeast, it is a while I that I have looked into your log. "Wow" What a transformation! What's your goal for now beside the Show?

Well I am looking to lean bulk this year with my wholefoods diet. I am having a 6 month period off of gear and concentrating solely on food and training. I am concentrating on low rep heavy work and would like to see benches of 200K in the next 6 months.

Felt really strong for training this morning. The Myogenx seems to be working wonders. considering im in PCT my workouts are great and energy and strength are on the up!

Flat bench 4 sets up to 150k for 2
    incline DB 3 sets up to 50k per side for 6
    DB flies 3 sets up to 35k per side for 6
    2 sets of cables to pump

Weighted chins 3 sets
    Str8 bar pushdowns 3 sets
    2 sets overhead rope to pump

All heavy sets used a rest pause this week to crank a couple more reps out.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Well I am looking to lean bulk this year with my wholefoods diet. I am having a 6 month period off of gear and concentrating solely on food and training. I am concentrating on low rep heavy work and would like to see benches of 200K in the next 6 months.
    Man, having seen your pictures from before, all I could say u are really committed to your program. good luck, I will check your log in 3 to 6 month from now.

Well everything is going really well. Best PCT I have ever run. Thankyou Mr Roberts!!

I have been training at the "posh gym" still and although I miss my old workout buddies im finding the better equipment and the enviroment great for training. Im there focused on my own with no one hassling me and talking dumb crap while im trying to workout.

Legs today.

Ext to warm up 3 sets high reps.
    Squats 6 sets pyramidding up to 180k for 4.
    Leg press (my god a leg press that is smooth and doesnt creak and grind!!) 4 sets last set with 10 pulse reps at the end with a 20 sec pause at the end in a half press position.
    2 sets heavy ext.
    Calf raises on leg press 3 sets
    Calf machine 3 sets higher reps 20-30

Abs 6 sets.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    Felt really strong for training this morning. The Myogenx seems to be working wonders. considering im in PCT my workouts are great and energy and strength are on the up!

Flat bench 4 sets up to 150k for 2
    incline DB 3 sets up to 50k per side for 6
    DB flies 3 sets up to 35k per side for 6
    2 sets of cables to pump

Weighted chins 3 sets
    2 sets overhead rope to pump

All heavy sets used a rest pause this week to crank a couple more reps out.
    DAMN! a 330lbs bench and flys with 75s.....nice work PB...

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    not you again. please go away.....

Bit knackered this morning. I've been having quite bad OCD lately but i have kind of got on top of it but im feeling a little drained by it all today. Still had an ok WO though.

Upper back and Bis + rear delts.

Chins wide grip 3 sets
    Pulldowns close grip 3 sets
    Seated wide grip 3 sets
    Standing cable rows with rope 3 sets
    Incline Rear delt flies 3 sets
    Cable rear delt X-overs 2 high rep sets.

Alternate bicep curls incline bench 3 sets
    Standing EZ bar curls 3 sets.

Cardio in eve 30 mins as usual.

Seems like quite a lot of volume but take into account i am never in the gym more than 55 mins. I like to train hard and intense then get the **** out!! Thats if some dummy doesnt try and talk to me mid set!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    You just can't take the hint, can you? Haha

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    damn you got shredded man...nice job on the dieting bro thats a ****in awesome transformation..i hadnt ever seen a shot of your wheels before dude..they are ****in huge! amazing work beast, props.
    peace
    tank

Hey thx tank. My legs were my weakest part a year ago, i worked hard and made them a priority, im very happy with results.

Vinlander is offline Banned
    not you again. please go away.....

Bit knackered this morning. I've been having quite bad OCD lately but i have kind of got on top of it but im feeling a little drained by it all today. Still had an ok WO though.

Upper back and Bis + rear delts.

Chins wide grip 3 sets
    Pulldowns close grip 3 sets
    Seated wide grip 3 sets
    Standing cable rows with rope 3 sets
    Incline Rear delt flies 3 sets
    Cable rear delt X-overs 2 high rep sets.

Alternate bicep curls incline bench 3 sets
    Standing EZ bar curls 3 sets.

Cardio in eve 30 mins as usual.

Seems like quite a lot of volume but take into account i am never in the gym more than 55 mins. I like to train hard and intense then get the **** out!! Thats if some dummy doesnt try and talk to me mid set!
    I've noticed that as well and am doing the same thing with the intense workout. You have to love the pop-in conversations, though. lol

By the way, did you speak to your friend who is training in MMA? I would love to get his opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinlander
    I've noticed that as well and am doing the same thing with the intense workout. You have to love the pop-in conversations, though. lol

By the way, did you speak to your friend who is training in MMA? I would love to get his opinion.
    No but i will be working with him this weekend, i will chat to him about his training then post any good info for you. He is prepping for fight in 2 weeks time (k1)

Last workout of the weeek this morning as i have my two off days now. Pretty tired this morn as its been a hectic week with work and everything else.

Flat Bench 4 sets
    Seated hammer shoulder press 3 sets
    Behind neck smith press 3 sets
    Seated lateral DB raises 4 sets
    Machine shrugs 3 sets

Abs 6 sets.

Cardio in eve as usual for 30 mins.

Weight is up to 87 kilos from 82 (weight at comp). I have no noticable fat gain!! good stuff!

Vinlander is offline Banned
    Are you noticing any lack of strength or endurance while off gear? Does PCT have any relation to those two attributed, post-cycle?

well two days off the weights and just cardio. Been making an effort to rest up and destress due to work and home commitments ect. Joined up at the "posh gym" so i will be training there as of tomorrow,

Brilliant day today. Been off the weights for 2 days and i joined the new nice gym. Joined up me and the missis and got a pretty good deal to boot as my pal is PTing the memberships girl!! And probably ****ing her too! Anyways the gym is great (David Lloyd for anyone in the UK who knows about this stuff). Most David Lloyds have pretty crap gyms but this one has a great gym with loads of free weights and not many people who use them, beautiful and clean with saunas,jacuzzi, spa, pool, badminton, aerobics for the missis.. the list goes on. I'm very happy with it.

Trained lower back and hams this morning.

Deads 4 sets up to 190k for 4.
    Good mornings 4 sets
    Hyper Ext machine 3 sets high reps awesome pump.

Ham curls 4 sets
    St8 legged deads 4 sets.

Then back in the eve for abs 9 sets + 20min cardio + 10min swim then a lovely spa and sauna.

Breakfast – 6 egg whites (cals 96, Pro 21) Oats 100g (cals 387, Carbs 65, Pro 15, Fat 5)) Fruit Portion (cals 160, Carb 40)
    Totals - Cals 643, Carbs 105, Pro 36, Fat 5

Pre WO – 40g carb (cals 170, Carbs 40) 1 scoop whey (cals 112, Carbs 2, Pro 23, fat 1)
    Totals – Cals 282, Carbs 42, Pro 23, Fat 1

PWO – 80g Carbs (cals 170, Carbs 80) 1.5 scoops whey (Cals 168, Carbs 4, Pro 35, Fat 2)
    Totals – Cals 508, Carbs 84, Pro 35, Fat 2

PPWO - 6 egg whites (cals 96, Pro 21) Oats 100g (cals 387, Carbs 65, Pro 15, Fat 5) Fruit Portion (cals 80, Carb 20)
    Totals – Cals 564, Carbs 85, Pro 36, Fat 5

Meal 5 – Lean meat 120g (cals 197, Pro 37, Fat 4) 50g Brown Rice or 100g sweet potatoe (cals 110, Carbs 25, Pro 1) 1 serving nuts (Cals 104, Carbs 3, Pro 3, Fat 9) 100g Fibrous Veg (cals 34, Carb 10)
    Totals – Cals 445, Carbs 38, Pro 41, Fat 13

Meal 6 – Lean Meat 120g (Cals 197, Pro 37, Fat 4) Olives 130g (cals 130, Carbs 7, Fat 14) 100g Fibrous veg (cals 34, Carbs 10) 2 x fish oil caps (Cals 18, Fat 2)
    Totals – Cals 379, Carbs 17, Pro 37, Fat 20

Meal 7 - Lean Meat 120g (Cals 197, Pro 37, Fat 4) 1 serving Nuts 18g (cals 129, Fat 14) 100g Fibrous veg (cals 34, Carbs 10) 2 x fish oil caps (Cals 18, Fat 2)
    Totals – Cals 378, Carbs 10, Pro 37, Fat 20

Before Bed meal – 140g Steak (cals 228, Pro 35, Fat 9) Flax Oil 1 Dsp (cals 83, Fat 9) 2 x fish oil caps (cals 18, Fat 2) Leafy veg.
    Totals – Cals 329, Pro 35, Fat 20

Shake middle of night – 1 scoop casein (cals111, pro 27) PB 20g (cals 131 pro 5 fat 10)
    Totals – Cals 242 , Pro 32, Fat 10

All lean meat is cooked in Coconut oil giving an extra 83 cals and 9g of fat per day.

Lean meat = Turkey or chicken, could be subbed for Venison 100g, Lobster 200g or Crab 200g)
    Steak can be subbed for Lamb 100g .

Grand Totals – Cals 3854. Carbs 371, Pro 312, Fat 105

Non WO days drop the Pre and post shakes but do have a whey only shake pre cardio.

Made a couple of adjustments to diet. Dropped the honey that i had in Breakfast and PPWO. Added a late night casein shake (drunk when i get u0p for a piss). Seems to be working very well for me.

All is going really well here still. Decided to cut cardio to 4 days per week as i want to put on some quality muscle and im worried about over training with my hectic home and work schedule.

Today was chest and tris.

Decline smith 4 sets up to 140k for 4
    Flat DB press 3 sets
    Incline machine 3 sets
    Cables 3 sets

Tricep machine 3 sets
    Dips 3 sets.

another good session today. I'm feeling i'm recovering a lot better at the moment and feel generally more energised,

Squats 4 sets one warm up 3 heavy low reps (2 -5 range)
    Leg press 4 sets low reps 6-8 range
    Leg ext 3 sets 6-10 rep range.

Calf raises 4 sets 6-10 rep range.

That was it for legs today. trying to get some bulk on there!!

Will go do some ab work and maybe cardio later. Also got a deep sports massage booked.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    deep sports massage now your talkin..lol

Had a great massage. Real big old dude did it who has years of experience doing BBs massage. It ****in hurt though but i feel great now. He said all was in great order except i have some sinewy muscle build up in my a**uctors which he loosened and has given me stretches to help with. Going back to him in two weeks time. After massage i went to my new gym to have a spa and sauna. AAAH luxury!

oops forgot to include weds WO. Upper back and Bis

Chins behind neck 3 sets
    BB rows 3 sets low rep range
    Hammer lat iso machine 3 sets
    Lat pull down machine 3 sets

DB incline hammer curls 3 sets
    DB machine 3 sets

30 mins cardio in eve.

Today thurs was last weights WO this week. I have just started slin along with the IGF i was running for PCT. I am also running low dose DNP as it is very synergistic with this combo for many different reasons to numerous to list here.
    as of next week I will be changing my WO days to sun - lower back and hams and abs. Mon Chest and tris. Tues legs and abs. Weds off. Thurs upper back and bis. Fri delts,bench and abs. Sat off. This gives me a break mid week which should help with recovery much better than 5 days str8 through.

Today

Flat bench 3 sets
    DB seated press 3 sets
    DB lateral raises 3 sets
    Shrugs 3 sets
    Rear delt reverse cables 3 sets

abs and cardio this eve.

Well just having a couple of rest days. Yesterday I did my IGF and slin with breakfast. I started to hypo so had to get some simple sugars in so it was somewhat of a cheat day as i had rice crispy squres cakes!. Oh well the DNP can take care of those. But be warned slin + igf + DNP = still a possibility of going hypo, although the DNP makes it harder to do so, Lowered my slin dose this morn to 5iu with breakfast so hopefully wont need to sugar load again!!
    Can't wait to start my new split next week as the off day in the middle will make a big difference i think. i have been able to move it due to juggling my time round at work so im pretty happy about that. Did cardio yesterday but none today,

real good day today. Shot 6iu slin with breakfast. Then pre WO shake 80mcg IGF. trained then 12iu slin with Post shake. Worked very well indeed. Feeling refreshed after two days off and looking forward to getting some better lifting this week on my new split. Weight is still 85 kilos but looks like i have added some lean mass and lost a little BF as everyone is saying I look "bigger" ect. DNP is obviosly working as it should. Havent really had any bad sides apart from a little sweating but nothing outrageous.

All rep ranges in the 6-12

Warmup on hyper machine for 3 sets of 12
    Deads 4 sets last set 6 reps Failed on 6 with 200 kilos. Good!
    Bent over rows 3 sets no warmups now. last set 6 reps failed on 7 140k
    Straight legged Deads 3 sets last set 8 reps 140k
    Standing ham cables 3 sets

Nice and intense WO loved it!

Back in eve for 12 sets of abs + 20 mins 65% cardio then into the Spa and the steam room to chill!!

same pre workout and post workout protocol as yesterday and had good results today too. Awesome pump and feeling strong.

all 6-12 rep range

Flat bench 1 set warmups. 3 working sets
    Flat flies DB 3 working sets up to 34k per side for 7
    Dips 4 sets first set unweighted for 12 then 20k for 12 40k for 8 40k for 6
    Cable seated flies 3 sets

Skullcrushers 3 sets up to 50k
    Tricep rope 3 sets

Had a bit of a twingo in my leg yesterday and still got it today so i have swapped leg day around as i dont want to risk huting myself further with squatting ect. Trained upper back and Bis instead and it was good.

Chins 3 sets wide grip
    Hammer strength row 3 working sets 6-12 reps
    Hammer strength lat pulldown 3 sorking sets 6-12 reps
    Rear delt flies DB on incline bench 3 working sets ""
    Cable standing rear delts 2 sets high reps

Preacher BB curls 3 working sets 6-12
    DB curls standing 3 working sets 6-12
    Air resistance machine preacher 2 sets high reps for pump.

Usual pre and post WO stuff.

back in the eve for abs 9 sets
    cardio 20 mins 130 HR
    Lovely spa and Sauna (that was fun on DNP !!)

day off today. Just took it easy and rested up. My leg feels a good bit better so will try training legs tomorrow morn and see how it goes. PCT is going well. weight is up to 86K with no noticable fat gain.

Currently running
    aromasin 25mg ED
    Nolva 20mg ED
    Slin 6iu with breakfast and 14iu PWO
    IGF 80mcg pre WO
    DNP 400mg ED
    Myogenx 16 tabs daily.
    usual vits and supps

Trained legs this morn and my bad leg felt fine. The only prob was I asked one of the "trainers" for a spot. When he got to the squat rack he looked at the weight (190k) and looked VERY nervous. Anyhow I am on my third rep and he is standing about 2 feet away behind me so Im like "mate you will have to get ready with hands under my arms in case". He grabs me and nearly topples me back, so i say "no dont do that just be ready". Then i go 4th rep and he nearly pushes me over forwards!! got two more reps out with him pricking about behind me like a fool. ****ing idiot!! If he did not know what he was doing he should have said before I was in the hole!! Guess he is just used to playing with bands and medicine balls, hence his pathetic skiiny body.

Squats 1 warmup 3 working to 190k for 6
    Leg press 3 working up to 330k for 7
    Leg extensions on Keiser air machine (for a change) 3 working sets of 12

Calf raises standing on smith 3 sets
    Calf machine seated 3 working sets

All in all a very good WO. Went a bit hypo after WO when i got home so chucked some rice crispies down with my porridge and felt fine again. will reduce dose to 12iu tomorrow just to be safe.

just got back from training, damn good session again. Delts and lbench (incline) + abs. I am throwing bench in with delts as i am trying to get my numbers up on the bench and on the advice of a VERY elite powerlifter i am benching twice a week to build mass and power.

Incline bench 3 working sets up to 120k for 6
    Hammer machine shoulder press 3 working sets up to 60k per side for 7
    Lateral raises with cables 4 working sets 12 rep range
    DB shrugs 40k per side (heaviest they got unforunately) 4 sets 15

Abs 9 sets

weight is up to 86 kilos, considering i am running DNP too that is pretty good seeing as gains are very lean indeed. IGF + slin is the holy grail for me!

can i ask (maybe) a silly question?

my brother in law used to be a competeing heavy weight bber,till a good few yrs ago he was diagnosed with diabetes,he sort of gave up and went a littl soft but still manages a gym.

my question is using his normal shots do you think he couldget back in shape?benefit from using insulin in line with workouts?

sorry to hijack but you appear to be the most knowledgeable and honest with your use on this forum,
    unless im looking in the wrong place.lol

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    just got back from training, damn good session again. Delts and lbench (incline) + abs. I am throwing bench in with delts as i am trying to get my numbers up on the bench and on the advice of a VERY elite powerlifter i am benching twice a week to build mass and power.

Incline bench 3 working sets up to 120k for 6
    Hammer machine shoulder press 3 working sets up to 60k per side for 7
    Lateral raises with cables 4 working sets 12 rep range
    DB shrugs 40k per side (heaviest they got unforunately) 4 sets 15

Abs 9 sets

weight is up to 86 kilos, considering i am running DNP too that is pretty good seeing as gains are very lean indeed. IGF + slin is the holy grail for me!

Excellent log bro,
    I will continue to follow, it has been very inspiring..

thx for the comps guys glad you like the log.
    I'm sure your brother would do just fine , however I would get him to see doc first and discuss the use of carbs in diet and how best to utilize his slin with this.
    Off day today but plenty of work to do so im off!

threw a load of idiots out of the club last night and pulled a hammy lifting a drunken fat girl up!! however i took it sort of easy on hams today and still did them and i feel fine. Deads went real well, i was pretty happy with workout all in all. New belt is great (inzer forever) and is really starting to come into its own as it wears in.

Deads 3 working sets up to 190k for 6
    Hammer machine hypers 3 working sets
    Str8 legged deads 3 working sets up to 130k for 6
    ham curls 3 working sets with the stack

Back in eve for abs 6 sets and 20 mins cardio.

Well i been a very naughty boy this afernoon, its the last day of my DNP run so i decided to have a cheat evening. Have not cheated since last christmas day. Damn i am eating a SHITLOAD. I think the DNP (600mg) has given me wicked sugar cravings!! I am eating junk and sweting like a mofo, probly done 2000 cals already maybes more, Choccy, cake, ice cream, pizza, damn it tastes fine!! Also it is leg day tomorrow morn so i figured today would be good to get this cheat out the system and then i will be nice and strong and full of glycogen tomorrow!!! Well either that or sat on the shitter all day!!

Trained chest and tris this morn and went great. warups not included although i only warup for first excercise of muscle group then straight into working sets.

Flat bench 3 working sets up to 140k for 3
    Decline bench 3 working sets up to 120k for 5
    Cable flies 3 working sets
    2 sets standing cables high reps for finisher.

Dips 3 sets 20,15,12
    Single arm cable pushdowns 2 light sets to finish

Then off to work and home to eat crap!

Thread Information