Page 669 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1695696196596646656666676686696706716726736746797197691169 ... LastLast
Results 26,721 to 26,760 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I know the feeling. Tell you what Corky, watching my daughter walk into her dorm room after we moved her in and driving away was literally one of the hardest things I've ever done. It was heart wrenching to let go.
    I bet it was mate.
    We can't be with them every min of the day to make sure they are safe and ok and thats what gets to me Igi. Yes i am over protective lol

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    I bet it was mate. We can't be with them every min of the day to make sure they are safe and ok and thats what gets to me Igi. Yes i am over protective lol
    This is how I am..... My daughter is going to be 4 in November so I have a ways to go yet but I'm an absolute prick. I run a tight ship..... That's how my daughters will grow up. I have to stay big to keep the boys in line whenever they date.
    clarky. likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Don't we all lol The day I see an 8% 230 I may be very happy with except we all know we'll want MORE! Hahaha
    That's the problem man..... I wanted 215, 225, 230, 240, 250, 260, 270 lmfao now I want 280.... It never ends
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    This is how I am..... My daughter is going to be 4 in November so I have a ways to go yet but I'm an absolute prick. I run a tight ship..... That's how my daughters will grow up. I have to stay big to keep the boys in line whenever they date.
    We'll talk about this brother. There definitely comes a point in time where you have to make a decision as a father how you're going to handle things. It's important to realize that, if we as fathers, Flip out about boyfriends and when, not if, but when, they get hurt, they won't open up to us at all, instead they'll simply not tell us anything that's going on in their life and it's more torture than anything. I'm saying this from experience. Letting go, and the stages of letting go you have to experience throughout the years of being a father, is definitely some of the hardest things you'll ever have to do, but at some point, always, there's a little bit of letting go thats necessary. And believe it or not, it's healthy not only for them but for us as well.

Blog Entries
    Don't worry brother. I'm here for you for advice as your baby girls grow up. It's a wild ride brother

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    We'll talk about this brother. There definitely comes a point in time where you have to make a decision as a father how you're going to handle things. It's important to realize that, if we as fathers, Flip out about boyfriends and when, not if, but when, they get hurt, they won't open up to us at all, instead they'll simply not tell us anything that's going on in their life and it's more torture than anything. I'm saying this from experience. Letting go, and the stages of letting go you have to experience throughout the years of being a father, is definitely some of the hardest things you'll ever have to do, but at some point, always, there's a little bit of letting go thats necessary. And believe it or not, it's healthy not only for them but for us as well.
    FALSE.....

I'm chaining her up in the basement lol

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    That's the problem man..... I wanted 215, 225, 230, 240, 250, 260, 270 lmfao now I want 280.... It never ends
    Lmao!

Well your on your way then it's 300-315(Big Ramy weight lol)...

Chain her to the basement - damn Haz...

Lmao! Well your on your way then it's 300-315(Big Ramy weight lol)... Chain her to the basement - damn Haz...
    Even though I'm 265 I don't feel like I look it. I carry weight differently. Marcus is only a couple inches shorter, 10-15lbs less and fvckin beasts me.....

I can't wait to see what I weigh when I cut up

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Even though I'm 265 I don't feel like I look it. I carry weight differently. Marcus is only a couple inches shorter, 10-15lbs less and fvckin beasts me.....

I can't wait to see what I weigh when I cut up
    Yeah but he beasts LOTS o PEOPLE LOL - But being that lean and conditioned you'll look much bigger! Your harder dryer more dense - I think your built to keep size on you... Meaning you'll look bigger than you weigh even when lean - stage ready - your bellies are very full and longer which is a benefit - hard to pull it off but if you do you'll be one nasty built MFer! Lol

Yeah but he beasts LOTS o PEOPLE LOL - But being that lean and conditioned you'll look much bigger! Your harder dryer more dense - I think your built to keep size on you... Meaning you'll look bigger than you weigh even when lean - stage ready - your bellies are very full and longer which is a benefit - hard to pull it off but if you do you'll be one nasty built MFer! Lol
    that's what the guys at the supplement company my sisters with are saying. They said I have dense thick muscle and they want me to compete
    marcus300 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well first off, haz, clarky, igi....expect pms soon on parental advise hahahha.

Second off you guys are some motivation mother fkers lol.

Kept up with this thread all day today at work just lurking. Kinda sucked actually.

Left for the gym with all the intention of cardio.....and I did actually just do cardio and abs. But sat in the parking lot in a serious debate with myself on to lift or not.

Finally told myself I can't lift and that I need to just do cardio.

Might just lurk in this thread for awhile. My lift aren't gonna be much comparatively to you guys.
    NACH3, almostgone and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    T
    that's what the guys at the supplement company my sisters with are saying. They said I have dense thick muscle and they want me to compete
    double post

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I figured :P

That's awesome tho - what do they or you want to cut you down to? Is it by ear since they're just getting to know your body too - or did they give a target poundage but nothing set in stone - itll depend on how much muscle you hold onto(size wise) and how you look at a lighter weight compared to heavier at same bf etc - Idk I'm thinking a bit heavier than maybe they think(all depending on how big you get first tho

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    You may be pleasantly surprised at how much bigger you look when very cut. I absolutely think you will like the look, but do yourself a favor if you decide to do it: stay away from the scale. You will obsess over a number rather than the mirror. Avoid it at all costs.

Your look will speak for itself.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    FALSE..... I'm chaining her up in the basement lol
    Like I said, we'll talk. It takes a lot of thought. you're love for your family has inspired ,me for years bro.. Trust me I know how grueling the thoughts are with respect to letting go and accepting that your family will get hurt along the way. Need to prepare for it now because she'll be 8, then 10, then 13, then 18 before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Like I said, we'll talk. It takes a lot of thought. you're love for your family has inspired ,me for years bro.. Trust me I know how grueling the thoughts are with respect to letting go and accepting that your family will get hurt along the way. Need to prepare for it now because she'll be 8, then 10, then 13, then 18 before you know it.
    I already know exactly what I'm going to say to the guy who comes to ask me to marry my daughter. I have rehearsed it many times in my head. Over and over and over.

She is 11 months old.
    almostgone likes this.

I figured :P That's awesome tho - what do they or you want to cut you down to? Is it by ear since they're just getting to know your body too - or did they give a target poundage but nothing set in stone - itll depend on how much muscle you hold onto(size wise) and how you look at a lighter weight compared to heavier at same bf etc - Idk I'm thinking a bit heavier than maybe they think(all depending on how big you get first tho
    I'm thinking I can drop like 30lbs

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm thinking I can drop like 30lbs
    I like that - not too low not too high.... Your gonna look sick brother - full thick dense and conditioned - Fvkn' A!

I like that - not too low not too high.... Your gonna look sick brother - full thick dense and conditioned - Fvkn' A!
    I can't wait honestly.... I'll be shredded for summer lol
    NACH3 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good job guys. Things are messed up with me right now and blew my back out so trying to train just a little to keep pumped, so thats why I havent been posting, honestly a little depressed. Also, Im not picking anybody out, but whats up with the pics with shirts on, its becoming a trend ?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Good job guys. Things are messed up with me right now and blew my back out so trying to train just a little to keep pumped, so thats why I havent been posting, honestly a little depressed. Also, Im not picking anybody out, but whats up with the pics with shirts on, its becoming a trend ?
    Go back under your rock...... :-p
    BG likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Just to get an idea, if you wanted to analyze it a bit, you could take your weight 265/270 and your body fat percentage maybe 10-12% and arrive at your lbm of around 233. So that is as low as you could possibly get at your freaking enormous size. So take the lbm and now assume you to be 5% body fat, add that 5% to your lbm, and you get roughly 244 at 5% body fat.

That is without absolutely any muscle loss whatsoever, which isn't impossible, but getting that low is almost a guarantee of some lbm loss, the idea is to minimize it.

Assuming you diet appropriately, cut with gear, and reduce your body fat by half, I'm betting you can shred to 235 -maybe close to 240- and be 5%.

You'd be a coke machine with a head!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    Just to get an idea, if you wanted to analyze it a bit, you could take your weight 265/270 and your body fat percentage maybe 10-12% and arrive at your lbm of around 233. So that is as low as you could possibly get at your freaking enormous size. So take the lbm and now assume you to be 5% body fat, add that 5% to your lbm, and you get roughly 244 at 5% body fat.

That is without absolutely any muscle loss whatsoever, which isn't impossible, but getting that low is almost a guarantee of some lbm loss, the idea is to minimize it.

Assuming you diet appropriately, cut with gear, and reduce your body fat by half, I'm betting you can shred to 235 -maybe close to 240- and be 5%.

You'd be a coke machine with a head!

That's awesome! LOL

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Get better ASAP, BG! Rest up & keep your head up!
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Take care of that back man.... Get some rest
    BG likes this.

- Knockout_Power

That's awesome! LOL
    It's my go to for a guy that big. Has no actual meaning other than its basically unmovable without help.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Tapped off hlf a pint - drained the fastest yet except it just stopped - I found that a smaller piece if tubing(length wise from spike to inside bottle - roughly 3.5+ft) has worked most effectively... I couldn't let go of spike and put mouth piece in(pump - suction) but it drained quite well until it just started spitting(usually when I'd get someone to put the tubing in the bottle to my mouth and use it as a pump to restart the flow) didn't have enough hands
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-09-2015 at 06:38 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Shredded And massive!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Did legs today... my second leg workout since my return to the gym... they are so ****ing weak (rarely worked them when I was a gym regular so no muscle memory to work with) but I pushed it way harder than the first workout.

I was walking like a Mummy and could barely bend my knees on the way out of the gym so I know I hit them well.
    NACH3, clarky. and Sfla80 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I feel great right now. I used to feel winded. Any cardio and I'm winded lol

I'd love to get to 280 as of right now and then reevaluate
    I will gladly send you 20# of my excess weight, Haz?
    Sfla80 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Well first off, haz, clarky, igi....expect pms soon on parental advise hahahha.

Second off you guys are some motivation mother fkers lol.

Kept up with this thread all day today at work just lurking. Kinda sucked actually.

Left for the gym with all the intention of cardio.....and I did actually just do cardio and abs. But sat in the parking lot in a serious debate with myself on to lift or not.

Might just lurk in this thread for awhile. My lift aren't gonna be much comparatively to you guys.
    Post up what you are comfortable doing, Sfla..I know f you have a hectic schedule, but post when you can. You're my motivation for cardio, buddy. I need to see you posting!
    All the best to you and Mrs. Sfla!
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-09-2015 at 07:23 PM.
    Sfla80 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Didn't sleep too good this morning/afternoon, but am going back for a few hours more rest. I'm beginning to think the years/decades of working 6 or 7 day weeks is taking a toll on me, guys.
    Anyway, eating some chicken and rice, and looking forward to a shot when I get up. Working arms late tonight or around 2-3 a.m. Might as well pin biceps tonight.

Edit: I need to find Sfla's recipe for fried/crispy rice. Think I recall seeing it and it read.like the fat content from the oil was.minimal?
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-09-2015 at 07:25 PM.
    NACH3, clarky. and Sfla80 like this.

I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on combining shoulders with another day.

I want to try a chest/back/legs/arms split. However, I need to fit 2 or 3 shoulder exercises in there too. I did BB shrugs on back day for upper traps in case you were wondering.

Does anyone have any ideas for this? I'm thinking I could add a couple shoulder exercises to the chest day.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Hang in there, buddy. R&R your back and train wisely until your back calms down. Are relaxers giving you any relief?
    BG likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Didn't sleep too good this morning/afternoon, but am going back for a few hours more rest. I'm beginning to think the years/decades of working 6 or 7 day weeks is taking a toll on me, guys.
    Anyway, eating some chicken and rice, and looking forward to a shot when I get up. Working arms late tonight or around 2-3 a.m. Might as well pin biceps tonight.

Edit: I need to find Sfla's recipe for fried/crispy rice. Think I recall seeing it and it read.like the fat content from the oil was.minimal?
    Fat content will depend on how much u are cooking ag. For me it was a littlw more because it was always 2-3 cups cooked rice (cooking for 2...she loves it) so if u r cooking 1 cup for urself. A Tbsp maybe 2 for one cup brown rice in a non stick back should work perfeftly.

If u have a really good non stick....probably could get away with 1 Tbsp or even some spray.

Always evoo.
    almostgone likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Haz, Nach hell I would be happy with 240-245 10 -12% Bf... Haz on here talking he wants 280... HELL YEA man.

Been a busy night tonight fellas, went out to Japanese restaurant with the wife and some friend. Ate everything I seen because I didn't get my meals in today. So now I am full and reading on here. Back is already sore and tight. Makes me feel good. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Hang in there, buddy. R&R your back and train wisely until your back calms down. Are relaxers giving you any relief?
    I think they actually weakened it. I wish I never took them. It should be good next week. Sucks just got my shoulder right, now my back. Seems like it just moves from body part to body part.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I haven't been eating as much. I just can't..... I'm maintaining 265 but I feel like I look smaller lol
    Get off the scale. Use the mirror.
    almostgone and Sfla80 like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post

Your lifts don't matter right now. Your health does. You're a part of this thread and we expect you to remain one, dammit.
    NACH3, almostgone, clarky. and 1 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on combining shoulders with another day.

I want to try a chest/back/legs/arms split. However, I need to fit 2 or 3 shoulder exercises in there too. I did BB shrugs on back day for upper traps in case you were wondering.

Does anyone have any ideas for this? I'm thinking I could add a couple shoulder exercises to the chest day.
    I used to do them w/arms(but I'd start w/shoulders if you did - or use your arms first as a ore-exhaust)... That way it fatigues them and your left w/just using your arms(good form concentrating on the squeeze and failure)! I now do delts & traps...

I know Kel does shoulders/back all the time(talk to him about that) I'd imagine you could start or end w/them based off ex's(standard HIT/PRE-EXHAUST)?!?!

I'm sure more will chime in -
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-09-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Thread Information