Page 666 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1665666166566616626636646656666676686696706716767167661166 ... LastLast
Results 26,601 to 26,640 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Today is rest for me. Looking forward to reading and participating with you guys today!

Pain is temporary!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Shred big guy... Beautiful session. I love the "f*ck the feel set" attitude on the seated dip
    Once I am fully warm igi and I know I am in the right mode I don't need much feel sets, I go straight in, its all about how I feel especially with my injuries what I work around, but for sure once your fully warmed up and firing on all cylinders go for it and when you do this you can fit in 2 working sets if you judge it right.......you know the score big guy I know you been here longer enough to understand every aspect of HIT and what it takes to get to recruiting every fiber possible, not many can do it that's why you see guys saying volume is best, or other lower intensity workouts, but if you notice and this is my own opinion these guys just have beach bodies, not even worth mentioning. I want to be a freak, always wanted to turn heads, always wanted to build huge size, nothing else matter, beach bodies don't interest me but I laugh at some dicks on this forum with little muscle giving advice to who think they look great, fuk me some of them are fuking skinny arse dick weeds who couldn't survive a serious workout, you know the score and you know what it takes and its not easy and many don't have the mental power or motivation to do it that's why they are not freaks what turn fuking heads
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Marcus do you rotate or do you keep your palms facing same way for some of your bicep movements.
    I don't rotate, I keep all the pressure on the bicep heads, its painful but I like pain so my palms are facing out and the stretch rips through my biceps,
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-09-2015 at 05:41 AM.

Come on who wants to be normal?

I went to the supermarket this morning to stock up on food and I had a short on with the arms rolled up, yes my arms were stretching the shirt and shoulder but the lady on the counter said oh my god ive never seen forearms like your, they are like legs, I looked at her and said thanks and walked away then I heard her say to the next checkout girl look at the size of the guy, that's not normal.....those words not normal made my day !!!!
    NACH3, almostgone and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Hi Bod you asked me to look over your chest workout

I didn't fully understand if your was doing pre exhaust superset or just pre exhaust, but it seems you was just doing a pre exhaust protocol on your chest which is great, I've used it many times due to my RC issues because it helps to keep the compound weight lower but still stimulate it enough to produce growth. Its also good to increase your strength on the compound after the isolation movement.

If your doing incline flyes first then you want to be really hitting the incline press afterwards, this will target the upper chest a little bit more than swapping to flat pressing.

Then go into your flat work or decline work by doing the isolation movement first ie flyes then going hitting the flat compound movement ie pressing.

I don't understand your reps or what your doing in the set so cant comment but if your doing forced and negs you wont be able to do a drop set after you have done the negative, If you have properly gone to failure on the positive side of the rep then you go into 2 forced, then your partner helps you with 2 negs then it will be impossible to do any drop sets. If you can your wasting your time doing forced and negs because your not truly going to failure. Once the positive strength as gone at failure you only have 2 other strengths left negative and static, so going into a drop set after negatives is impossible, the only way its possible if you haven't gone to failure which is most peoples flaw.

When people think they are going to use beyond failure protocols they have already mentally prepared themselves to go beyond failure and by doing this they leave sometime in the tank to perform the beyond failure reps, but in reality they haven't truly gone to failure.

Going to true positive failure takes serious amount of mental focus and an even greater tolerance of pain to dig deep into those tough fibers what start to be recruited at failure, this is when the brain tells you to stop, the lactic acid is burning telling you to stop, the pain is telling you to stop but your not at true positive failure yety, this is when your near failure and to reach it takes a lot of mental power and aggression to get to this stage, so if you can go to this zone of failure on the positive and you do 2 forced helped by your spotter and then go into a drop set, I call bullshit on you taking yourself to true failure.

Like I mention all the time to new guys reading in here, first learn and teach your body to with stand failure and understand what it truly means because only at this stage the type 2b fibers get recruited and these are the ones what grow the thickest and biggest. Once at this stage doing any advanced beyond protocol takes another level of mental torture and it wont last long.

I would love to train each one of you and take your chest pressing to true failure and then show me how your going to do a drop set straight afterwards, you will dry like a baby, and this is what you got to train your body, it takes time. So adding forced, the negatives then drops is really an impossible working to set complete unless you have done the failure right.

Like ive said I don't full understand what you done in your working sets its not clear to me, maybe in future just write it in plain English what every rep you did.

The key to HIT in my view and they are many ways to implement HIT but the principles are the same and failure is one of them, many don't fully understand what failure is because their bodies wont go to that zone, this training isn't for everyone but it can be learnt over time, its a battle of mental power and understanding how to release that inner aggression to ignite the adrenalin

sorry for the spelling mistake and grammar within this post I am typing this on my phone and my fingers are to big and gets me frustrated so I hope you understand what I am trying to say, one step at a time.

We have 3 strengths - positive, negative and static, you destroy the positive and you step into a new world of hell and training in hell isn't for the light hearted
    BOOM - and there it is!
    marcus300 likes this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

I went to the supermarket this morning to stock up on food and I had a short on with the arms rolled up, yes my arms were stretching the shirt and shoulder but the lady on the counter said oh my god ive never seen forearms like your, they are like legs, I looked at her and said thanks and walked away then I heard her say to the next checkout girl look at the size of the guy, that's not normal.....those words not normal made my day !!!!
    I agree brother being normal is not acceptable. We want to be beyond normal but also humble something my first training partner taught me was to be humble and just say thank you when people give us compliments
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

I'm going to add to this(tho I'm not 250+) my DTM therapist said my forearms are like little legs.... Cool stuff!

Agree w/Bio too, I like saying thank you!
    marcus300 likes this.

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Hey Marcus what's your stats? Your avatar pic is absolutely insane. I think the width of your traps are larger than my waist measurement.

Respect! I can't imagine the discipline and drive it required to develop that kind of thickness in your muscle bellies.
    Last edited by Splifton; 10-09-2015 at 05:56 AM. Reason: little drunk leftover from yesterday
    marcus300 likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Thanks a lot for the feed back and your time to look over my workouts and time to write that up. I will try and write my workouts up better so everyone can read them. I am doing it wrong as of now. That will soon change. I have been doing what you talked about, as in forced reps with negs and then drop sets for the same working set. I will soon change that.

I have back in store today so we will see what happens. Just want to point out that I haven't failed at it. I will not give up on it. I just got it wrong. That soon will change though.

Hi Bod you asked me to look over your chest workout

I didn't fully understand if your was doing pre exhaust superset or just pre exhaust, but it seems you was just doing a pre exhaust protocol on your chest which is great, I've used it many times due to my RC issues because it helps to keep the compound weight lower but still stimulate it enough to produce growth. Its also good to increase your strength on the compound after the isolation movement.

If your doing incline flyes first then you want to be really hitting the incline press afterwards, this will target the upper chest a little bit more than swapping to flat pressing.

Then go into your flat work or decline work by doing the isolation movement first ie flyes then going hitting the flat compound movement ie pressing.

I don't understand your reps or what your doing in the set so cant comment but if your doing forced and negs you wont be able to do a drop set after you have done the negative, If you have properly gone to failure on the positive side of the rep then you go into 2 forced, then your partner helps you with 2 negs then it will be impossible to do any drop sets. If you can your wasting your time doing forced and negs because your not truly going to failure. Once the positive strength as gone at failure you only have 2 other strengths left negative and static, so going into a drop set after negatives is impossible, the only way its possible if you haven't gone to failure which is most peoples flaw.

When people think they are going to use beyond failure protocols they have already mentally prepared themselves to go beyond failure and by doing this they leave sometime in the tank to perform the beyond failure reps, but in reality they haven't truly gone to failure.

Going to true positive failure takes serious amount of mental focus and an even greater tolerance of pain to dig deep into those tough fibers what start to be recruited at failure, this is when the brain tells you to stop, the lactic acid is burning telling you to stop, the pain is telling you to stop but your not at true positive failure yety, this is when your near failure and to reach it takes a lot of mental power and aggression to get to this stage, so if you can go to this zone of failure on the positive and you do 2 forced helped by your spotter and then go into a drop set, I call bullshit on you taking yourself to true failure.

Like I mention all the time to new guys reading in here, first learn and teach your body to with stand failure and understand what it truly means because only at this stage the type 2b fibers get recruited and these are the ones what grow the thickest and biggest. Once at this stage doing any advanced beyond protocol takes another level of mental torture and it wont last long.

I would love to train each one of you and take your chest pressing to true failure and then show me how your going to do a drop set straight afterwards, you will dry like a baby, and this is what you got to train your body, it takes time. So adding forced, the negatives then drops is really an impossible working to set complete unless you have done the failure right.

Like ive said I don't full understand what you done in your working sets its not clear to me, maybe in future just write it in plain English what every rep you did.

The key to HIT in my view and they are many ways to implement HIT but the principles are the same and failure is one of them, many don't fully understand what failure is because their bodies wont go to that zone, this training isn't for everyone but it can be learnt over time, its a battle of mental power and understanding how to release that inner aggression to ignite the adrenalin

sorry for the spelling mistake and grammar within this post I am typing this on my phone and my fingers are to big and gets me frustrated so I hope you understand what I am trying to say, one step at a time.

We have 3 strengths - positive, negative and static, you destroy the positive and you step into a new world of hell and training in hell isn't for the light hearted
    marcus300 likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Once I am fully warm igi and I know I am in the right mode I don't need much feel sets, I go straight in, its all about how I feel especially with my injuries what I work around, but for sure once your fully warmed up and firing on all cylinders go for it and when you do this you can fit in 2 working sets if you judge it right.......you know the score big guy I know you been here longer enough to understand every aspect of HIT and what it takes to get to recruiting every fiber possible, not many can do it that's why you see guys saying volume is best, or other lower intensity workouts, but if you notice and this is my own opinion these guys just have beach bodies, not even worth mentioning. I want to be a freak, always wanted to turn heads, always wanted to build huge size, nothing else matter, beach bodies don't interest me but I laugh at some dicks on this forum with little muscle giving advice to who think they look great, fuk me some of them are fuking skinny arse dick weeds who couldn't survive a serious workout, you know the score and you know what it takes and its not easy and many don't have the mental power or motivation to do it that's why they are not freaks what turn fuking heads
    It's an incredible feeling when people look at you like you're a freak. There's not many days that go by where someone doesn't say something. Like the guard at the grocery store who says, "you should be running back for the redskins", or the guy in the elevator who says, "I haven't seen someone your size in a long time", or the friend you haven't seen for a long time who says, "gaddam son!", or the cute co-worker who tells me at happy hour that she can't concentrate when I'm around because she can't stop staring at my body, and I could go on and on.

I do this for me, but it feels incredible when others recognize it. Truthfully, they have NO CLUE what it takes to do this. The amount of sacrifice and pain, force-feeding and even time away from my family. I know the score, and I'm always fighting the thoughts about the future. I know, one day this will end. I'm not sure when, and I hope and pray it's not for another many years. I look forward to many more years in the dungeon sharing the love of this sport with you all and watching us all grow together.
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's an incredible feeling when people look at you like you're a freak. There's not many days that go by where someone doesn't say something. Like the guard at the grocery store who says, "you should be running back for the redskins", or the guy in the elevator who says, "I haven't seen someone your size in a long time", or the friend you haven't seen for a long time who says, "gaddam son!", or the cute co-worker who tells me at happy hour that she can't concentrate when I'm around because she can't stop staring at my body, and I could go on and on.

I do this for me, but it feels incredible when others recognize it. Truthfully, they have NO CLUE what it takes to do this. The amount of sacrifice and pain, force-feeding and even time away from my family. I know the score, and I'm always fighting the thoughts about the future. I know, one day this will end. I'm not sure when, and I hope and pray it's not for another many years. I look forward to many more years in the dungeon sharing the love of this sport with you all and watching us all grow together.
    Well said!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just dropped some $$ at the grocery. Was already in good shape on chicken and flank steak, but am now loaded up on the peripherals (veggies, rice, red potatoes). Did grab about 10# of skirt steak and a couple of roasts.
    Running a few more errands and then home to crash. Arms tonight/early morning.
    marcus300, mussina123 and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Just dropped some $$ at the grocery. Was already in good shape on chicken and flank steak, but am now loaded up on the peripherals (veggies, rice, red potatoes). Did grab about 10# of skirt steak and a couple of roasts. Running a few more errands and then home to crash. Arms tonight/early morning.
    Nothing like a stocked freezer to give you that feel good feeling. Lol

Nothing like a stocked freezer to give you that feel good feeling. Lol
    LOL, especially the way I put away food.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Splifton View Post
    Hey Marcus what's your stats? Your avatar pic is absolutely insane. I think the width of your traps are larger than my waist measurement.

Respect! I can't imagine the discipline and drive it required to develop that kind of thickness in your muscle bellies.
    I'm about 252lbs at the moment at 5ft 10",
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ok you get both - BEASTLY & FREAKY! casting a shadow over anyone and anything lmao

I've gained about 6lbs in a little less than a wk(207-8) - my appetite just went thru the roof(hungry more often - as in the frequency not so much eating more at one shot but rather throwing in a extra meal or two(cardio may have to start tho - depending on how lean I'll stay)
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-09-2015 at 08:58 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

I mean.. if you're willing to negotiate a deal I can give you 5-6'' of my height in exchange for 25lbs of mutant muscle mass?

I'd say that's fair.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Thanks a lot for the feed back and your time to look over my workouts and time to write that up. I will try and write my workouts up better so everyone can read them. I am doing it wrong as of now. That will soon change. I have been doing what you talked about, as in forced reps with negs and then drop sets for the same working set. I will soon change that.

I have back in store today so we will see what happens. Just want to point out that I haven't failed at it. I will not give up on it. I just got it wrong. That soon will change though.
    Bod, if you have been doing forced with negs I got to hand it to you well done because that's my favourite but without doubt after doing forced reps so your positive is completely gone, there is no positive strength left and then you do 203 negs its impossible to drop sets and carry on, you'll be rolling in pain and completely fuked up so bad. So just make sure your not leaving anything in the tank for forced reps or the negs, your first concern is taking yourself to failure, then at that point, you'll be in some much pain then you start to think about 2 forced reps, which will send you having dinner with the devil, then if you have the heart and I hope you do and do 2 negative then at this point, your being fuked by Tyson with a baseball bat by who just found you shagging his wife. So I personally cant see you doing a drop set after this get my point mate? If you understand what failure is then what forced is doing and then what negs will do you will understand that you have destroyed every fibers possible and there's zero left to recruit or fire.

Your doing well, don't take what I say as a negative its not. You asked me for my opinion and ive gave it but over all your a beast in your workouts but just concentrate on the main principle first which is failure. That's were many fail, some think they going to failure but they not.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

There you go IGi, yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s

lets turn heads
    almostgone likes this.

I mean.. if you're willing to negotiate a deal I can give you 5-6'' of my height in exchange for 25lbs of mutant muscle mass?

I'd say that's fair.

Sorry I don't want to be 5ft 6" but I will exchange 25lbs for a huge amount of money to my paypal account, send me pm for details and I will give you the secret of how to turn heads hahaha
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ok you get both - BEASTLY & FREAKY! casting a shadow over anyone and anything lmao

I've gained about 6lbs in a little less than a wk(207-8) - my appetite just went thru the roof(hungry more often - as in the frequency not so much eating more at one shot but rather throwing in a extra meal or two(cardio may have to start tho - depending on how lean I'll stay)
    Problem is mate, I don't see myself as a beast, sometimes I think fuk me I am big but there are far more times when I think skinny cvnt
    NACH3 likes this.

Sorry I don't want to be 5ft 6" but I will exchange 25lbs for a huge amount of money to my paypal account, send me pm for details and I will give you the secret of how to turn heads hahaha
    Oh trying to use hardball tactics on me, eh? I'll get back to you on that one next semester once I see how much student loan money is left over.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Problem is mate, I don't see myself as a beast, sometimes I think fuk me I am big but there are far more times when I think skinny cvnt
    Isn't that just our mindset... Sh!t... We all think like this LOL - the truth of the matter is you make it dark out when it's sunny! Turn to the side and the guy beside you disappears lmao!

He'll I'm only 205+ - how am I ever going to think I'm a Freak at your height?! Oh, that's right I'll just have to overload my body so it hasn't a choice but to GROW!

Oh trying to use hardball tactics on me, eh? I'll get back to you on that one next semester once I see how much student loan money is left over.
    LMFAO HAHAHAH just keep training hard, intense and eat like its your last meal
    Splifton and almostgone like this.

Isn't that just our mindset... Sh!t... We all think like this LOL - the truth of the matter is you make it dark out when it's sunny! Turn to the side and the guy beside you disappears lmao!

He'll I'm only 205+ - how am I ever going to think I'm a Freak at your height?! Oh, that's right I'll just have to overload my body so it hasn't a choice but to GROW!
    My problem is I go smaller each years, I lose muscle each yr because I am not willing to use the amount of drugs I use to so I reply on my training and deit to keep my gains now at 48yrs old I am not to bad but I am a lot smaller than I was which fuks with my head, but on one shoulder I have the devil playing with my balls telling me to go on cycle like the old days, then on my other shoulder I have the angel telling me take care of my health. The battle is intense and hard work to cope with
    almostgone likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Delts n traps in a few.... Nose is congested and my throat hurts.... It's been a real shitty week.
    almostgone likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    or the cute co-worker who tells me at happy hour that he can't concentrate when I'm around because he can't stop staring at my body
    Wow.
    RaginCajun and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    My problem is I go smaller each years, I lose muscle each yr because I am not willing to use the amount of drugs I use to so I reply on my training and deit to keep my gains now at 48yrs old I am not to bad but I am a lot smaller than I was which fuks with my head, but on one shoulder I have the devil playing with my balls telling me to go on cycle like the old days, then on my other shoulder I have the angel telling me take care of my health. The battle is intense and hard work to cope with

Keep it reasonable and think of your long-term health. It's far better than taking an unnecessary risk and possibly causing a serious, debilitating issue. You know how I feel as we've talked about this many times.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Keep it reasonable and think of your long-term health. It's far better than taking an unnecessary risk and possibly causing a serious, debilitating issue. You know how I feel as we've talked about this many times.
    I know my friend, that's why I haven't cycled aggressively for many years.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Bod, if you have been doing forced with negs I got to hand it to you well done because that's my favourite but without doubt after doing forced reps so your positive is completely gone, there is no positive strength left and then you do 203 negs its impossible to drop sets and carry on, you'll be rolling in pain and completely fuked up so bad. So just make sure your not leaving anything in the tank for forced reps or the negs, your first concern is taking yourself to failure, then at that point, you'll be in some much pain then you start to think about 2 forced reps, which will send you having dinner with the devil, then if you have the heart and I hope you do and do 2 negative then at this point, your being fuked by Tyson with a baseball bat by who just found you shagging his wife. So I personally cant see you doing a drop set after this get my point mate? If you understand what failure is then what forced is doing and then what negs will do you will understand that you have destroyed every fibers possible and there's zero left to recruit or fire.

Your doing well, don't take what I say as a negative its not. You asked me for my opinion and ive gave it but over all your a beast in your workouts but just concentrate on the main principle first which is failure. That's were many fail, some think they going to failure but they not.
    Bod, ^^ this - what truly helped me was watching everyone's w/o's and just by seeing how Marcus/AG/Kel etc have their beyond failure protocols - just in Marcus' w/o's you can tell what he's trying to achieve(w/his beyond failure techniques) he knows right away what technique will be best utilized(and it's all written up in those re-posts!

Heavy 4 reps & failing he'd hit a RP AND maybe 2more - one thing I've noticed is he either utilizes his drop sets(w/forced and negs) or RP+ RP+RP(2-3 of em and arms are good for RPs in my experience...

I've tinkered with doing a RP with drops and only if I misjudge my weight will I combine two beyond failure techniques unless it's forced reps into negs!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm a lil younger and yes that devil is playing/yelling all the time... While the Angel keeps things in perspective!

Btw - Marcus have you still got that one pic of you(looks like your about to compete at about 7% - is your face blacked out)?? I ask b/c do you put up your avi's as you feel your looking atm... Just curious... I know your back in this one isn't even spread lol

Thought I'd update everyone on my chest wee niggle (pull.) Last workout was better, able to go up in weight and intensity a bit. Still cutting rep depth off out of fear, but that's ok. Anyway, it seems to be on the correct track so far which is thrilling as it sucks to have to hold back when your strength feels great. Have some pharm gh arriving soon so I'll implement that for a low dose, long term run to help as well.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

I'm a lil younger and yes that devil is playing/yelling all the time... While the Angel keeps things in perspective!

Btw - Marcus have you still got that one pic of you(looks like your about to compete at about 7% - is your face blacked out)?? I ask b/c do you put up your avi's as you feel your looking atm... Just curious... I know your back in this one isn't even spread lol
    which avy are you taking about, I don't think I was 7% bf in any of them.

the avy now is just after I had my tattoo I had my shoulder hunch over to show the tattoo off so my artist could take a picture and get it all in, I wasn't posing and didn't have my wings spread, it was after 7 hours of being tattooed.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

the avy now is just after I had my tattoo I had my shoulder hunch over to show the tattoo off so my artist could take a picture and get it all in, I wasn't posing and didn't have my wings spread, it was after 7 hours of being tattooed.
    It was when I first joined - but it was one(if not you def built like you) shirtless but I only saw it like 2x...

Yeah I knew right away you weren't posing(your avi now) easy to tell LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Thought I'd update everyone on my chest wee niggle (pull.) Last workout was better, able to go up in weight and intensity a bit. Still cutting rep depth off out of fear, but that's ok. Anyway, it seems to be on the correct track so far which is thrilling as it sucks to have to hold back when your strength feels great. Have some pharm gh arriving soon so I'll implement that for a low dose, long term run to help as well.
    What's your plan, Kel? 2-3 IU or so? I did a low dose pharma run about 9 years ago roughly. I never went past 4iu because I would get ridiculous wrist issues. Anyway, @ 2-3 iu on a 5on/2off schedule, I really started seeing a difference in skin quality and some of my older injuries/niggles improved greatly.
    As long as I stayed under 4 iu, most of the wrist issues would be marginal/tolerable. Seems like I ran it for ~ 6 months, if I recall correctly.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-09-2015 at 09:43 AM.

I think he is referring to the avi of you in a tank top, Marcus? Doing a double biceps?

It was when I first joined - but it was one(if not you def built like you) shirtless but I only saw it like 2x...

Yeah I knew right away you weren't posing(your avi now) easy to tell LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I think he is referring to the avi of you in a tank top, Marcus? Doing a double biceps?
    you mean this one?
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-09-2015 at 10:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    I'm 5'6" and, aside from kelkel's short jokes now and again, it's not so bad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Delts n traps in a few.... Nose is congested and my throat hurts.... It's been a real shitty week.
    Feel better buddy. I'm just getting over it and, if you have anything like I had, it'll linger for a few days. And it is contagious so watch yourself around the girls.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    Wow.
    Does that surprise you kel? chicks dig short guys.... Sometimes.

Edit: Nevermind. Damn you dammit.

Thread Information