Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Nice sfla, i remember doing seated Smith presses when i felt like i could throw 225lb threw the ceiling lol and then tried 275 one day and i was like wtf this shit aint movin.
    Lmao Cuz Yeah I've done that but on chest day lol.

I know 230 isn't really 230 cause of smith but still felt really good
    DocToxin8, NACH3 and Cuz like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Morning all.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Chest this morning - nothing special just plain old HIT but didn't go heavy and also attack chest with pre exhaust

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Mornin! Been struggling wanting to get in the gym but it's turning around... just fell off and enjoyed being off - still holding my weight and size decently, just been getting my diet back in check first and I've been hitting a muscle group a day but not HIT yet - I'm gonna start my prime and carb cycling would like to get to 10% b4 my blast(that's a while away )

Hit some delts yesterday and traps - pre-exhaust also finishing with rev hammer strength press!

Report back later it's time to drop the talking and do the walking

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    What do you have on the pasta BB ?.
    Drizzle of olive oil and ketchup, I make awesome tomato sauce from scratch tough, it was too late to cook
    DocToxin8 and clarky. like this.

Training today was 700kms drive and 8 hours of meetings, i'm beat

Just got back from chest + front & lateral delts.

This morning my wife said yet another shirt is getting too small + a solid week of training for me; feeling good.
    almostgone, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    This not cycling thing just isnt working for me. ...i did a short and very intense chest wo last night. Managed to get a good pump from it. Short on time fellas gotta run. Should have some time this wknd to catch up
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Mixing up a shake and then off to the shop in a few.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-21-2016 at 01:18 AM.
    Bodacious, Proximal, Cuz and 1 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Fast paced lift tonight. I need to slow it down a tad (I think) and see if I can move more weight?

1 set of crunches

Leg extensions- 2 w/u, Work-23,drop,7+,drop, 9+. 10 count hold on partials.
    Hacks- 1 w/u, Work- 13-5
    Reverse hacks- Work-12
    Leg press- Work1- 12-4. Drop a bit of weight and rest 1 minute. Work2- 9 reps
    Leg curl- Work-15,drop,6+,drop,7+. 10 count hold on partials.

If anyone isn't familiar with the way I log my reps, the "-" symbol in between the number of reps indicates a rest pause.

38 minutes not including the crunches. The old fat man was moving well tonight. . Legs are currently in shambles.
    clarky., DocToxin8, NACH3 and 1 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning fellas,GGR. going to smash back the day, feel great just now and looking forward to it. I'll report back later.
    Mr.BB, DocToxin8, Cuz and 2 others like this.

Morning
    almostgone, DocToxin8, Cuz and 2 others like this.

I've rolled out of bed, sat in front of my two screens drinking water and ive got a hell of a day and night ahead, well day is ok it will be tonight but hello gentlemen and ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Morning
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Morning fellas,GGR. going to smash back the day, feel great just now and looking forward to it. I'll report back later.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I've rolled out of bed, sat in front of my two screens drinking water and ive got a hell of a day and night ahead, well day is ok it will be tonight but hello gentlemen and ladies
    Morning, all!
    DocToxin8, Mr.BB, Cuz and 3 others like this.

You have one screen setup to monitor the markets, Marcus?

When I'm on one of the dual monitor setups at work, I usually keep the market futures and 24 hour spot price on gold and silver going.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-21-2016 at 01:38 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good morning all!

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yeah I use they wide screen ones
    almostgone likes this.

Yeah I use they wide screen ones
    Oh man, those are nice. Especially if you have the live trading banner running. Much easier for me to see with my old eyes.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Good morning all!
    Morning, Doc!
    DocToxin8 likes this.

When I'm on one of the dual monitor setups at work, I usually keep the market futures and 24 hour spot price on gold and silver going.
    what do you think about Gold at the moment, do you think its due a bounce or do you see further downside risks? I am getting tempted to go long around these levels due to all the uncertainty with the GBP, EURO and Deutsche Bank.

I prefer the 1200 mark would be a better for risk to reward imho which comes in line with some support

daily and 1 hour charts

Last edited by marcus300; 10-21-2016 at 05:24 AM.
    almostgone and RaginCajun like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Good morning
    marcus300, Mr.BB, Proximal and 3 others like this.

Morning Cuz
    Cuz likes this.

Morning everyone!!

Hoping to get some arms in this morning

Have a kick ass day

Morning!

It's Friday & a rest-day for me.

Have a good one everybody!
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

what do you think about Gold at the moment, do you think its due a bounce or do you see further downside risks? I am getting tempted to go long around these levels due to all the uncertainty with the GBP, EURO and Deutsche Bank.

I prefer the 1200 mark would be a better for risk to reward imho which comes in line with some support

daily and 1 hour charts

I'm still buying smaller amounts @ $1260+ / troy oz. on gold and silver @ $17.60-ish /troy oz. just because I have a feeling they will climb a bit post election no matter which candidate wins. However, if gold drops sub $1150-1200, I may sink 5k-10k into it. Silver I think is still undervalued if you compare the ratios of historical prices, so I'm comfortable paying current spot for.it.
    I don't do the ETFs though. I pay via personal check and take physical possession and have a few key stash locations on our property.
    The domestic labor reports are so wonky that it is hard to make a comfortable prediction, so I just try to wing it and keep an eye on my holdings values. As long as my holdings are in the positive, I feel relatively safe. LOL, not really a textbook tactic, but it's about in depth as I get.
    There's so much uncertainty in the Middle East, that I think after a bit more of a downward drift, gold may pop back up there. I look for silver to increase even more rapidly if the shit hits the fan?

Edit: I wish I was more educated and confident trading foreign currencies as my gut tells me there is some money to be made IF you know what you're doing and can read the indicators. Unfortunately, I don't.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-21-2016 at 08:43 AM.
    RaginCajun and marcus300 like this.

I'm off tonight. Working late Sat.night/early Sunday morning. If I rest well today, I think I shall put a hurting on arms late Friday night/early Sat. morning.
    NACH3, marcus300, clarky. and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning!

Got a decent arm session in yesterday - looking to hit back or legs...

Nothing HIT atm as I'm trying to drop my BF & Carb Cycle - 2w sets w/some drops RPs or forced reps into negs but nothing to and beyond failure yet I'm timing it so I can go full bore HIT once 'that time comes'

Still having problems with things - it's really driving my stress levels up and it's very noticeable(heavy breathing catching myself holding my breath, etc) all whenever I'm stressing - and usually there isn't a damn thing I can do about it yet just sit and stress... Lifting isn't even dispersing any of these feelings as well... Weird but just trying to push thru
    marcus300, Mr.BB, clarky. and 2 others like this.

I'm still buying smaller amounts @ $1260+ / troy oz. on gold and silver @ $17.60-ish /troy oz. just because I have a feeling they will climb a bit post election no matter which candidate wins. However, if gold drops sub $1150-1200, I may sink 5k-10k into it. Silver I think is still undervalued if you compare the ratios of historical prices, so I'm comfortable paying current spot for.it.
    I don't do the ETFs though. I pay via personal check and take physical possession and have a few key stash locations on our property.
    The domestic labor reports are so wonky that it is hard to make a comfortable prediction, so I just try to wing it and keep an eye on my holdings values. As long as my holdings are in the positive, I feel relatively safe. LOL, not really a textbook tactic, but it's about in depth as I get.
    There's so much uncertainty in the Middle East, that I think after a bit more of a downward drift, gold may pop back up there. I look for silver to increase even more rapidly if the shit hits the fan?

Edit: I wish I was more educated and confident trading foreign currencies as my gut tells me there is some money to be made IF you know what you're doing and can read the indicators. Unfortunately, I don't.
    I buy and sell spot/spread due to the tax reasons only in the UK, totally tax free and also CGT free so there is nothing to pay except a small amount of spread which relates to around 0.6pip-1pip, so its very beneficial, also in the UK not like the USA we can hedge the same currency or commodity. Which in turn can have huge advantages.

There is a strong MA at around the 1250 mark which seems to be creating support at the moment but all my news wires are telling to wait till the 8th Nov and after the election. I find the 1200 mark stronger support and should rally from that area if I don't miss the chance to get in if it does come down to my area of consideration but still I am keeping a close eye on it, and mostly I am a day trader anyway with only a very few longer term positions which would be in commodities or equities so its something I am finding interesting at this level. Theres a lot of talk about it at the moment
    almostgone likes this.

Very hard indeed my friend, 90% of new traders lose so that tells you that 90% of the learning material is bullshit, a wise man told me that I was fortunate to get to know a Barclays FX trader who retired but was still doing it for himself, they have around a 5 yrs shelf life on the floor/desk so he was just dealing/trading his own money from either one of his 3 houses around the world. lucky cunt. He taught me a lot of how the professionals work and how to ride the back of the bigger banks and hedge funds rather than being with the retail traders, in ride the back of a deal and pull out. Markets change all the time and ive been through many different markets so I feel I know some of them well, I usually only trade 3 currencies pair's at the most or even one, depending what activity there is with the bigger banks and money flow going in and out of the . I'm a technical and fundamental trader to break down my own trades but I am mostly a follower of the bigger players because these are the guys who move the market. Ive lost big and won big but now my risk management is tighter so my losses are small but my wins run which helps with my P&L. Again its only a part time hobby of mine but I do have a 5 yrs plan with it.
    almostgone likes this.

Going to have 1 week off training soon, all I will be doing is band work that's it. Going to a house with the Mrs to relax and the house is something else just eco friendly looking over the valleys so I will have some serious pictures for you all
    almostgone, clarky., Cuz and 1 others like this.

Theres always been an off season no matter who tells you they stay in condition year round its bullshit, the same old protocols from yrs ago what work, off season is one.

I'm in the off season
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Theres always been an off season no matter who tells you they stay in condition year round its bullshit, the same old protocols from yrs ago what work, off season is one.

I'm glad you posted this Marcus, b/c all we ever see is them conditioned and ripped to shreds - makes me able to be a little easier on myself especially since I'm also in the offseason ATM lol
    marcus300 and clarky. like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I'm in the off season
    Me too. About twenty years now...
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You don't count Kel - your always stage ready! your definitely a freak 'of nature'
    marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Exception to the rule - your no1 freak of nature mate
    NACH3, Mr.BB, clarky. and 1 others like this.

getting my pre workout down (rice and tuna) to go hit shoulders and triceps
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

BP is good 122/84... pinning some test susp in each tricep
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    BP is good 122/84... pinning some test susp in each tricep
    What type of.bp machine u have bb...I have to get a new one.

Does it come with lager cuff?

Mine is exactly this one:

Plenty of room for any arm, unless you have like unflexed 20'' arm?!?!?!? It not like we are flexing while taking BP
    Cuz likes this.

Thread Information