Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Afternoon all. Just pulled some bw everything is good except hemocrit....51 points yikes. Only 3rd shot of trt and im still a lightweight...
    Its out of range but how bad is this? Should i blood let asap or do i have some time. Not drinking enough water? Thoughts fellas?
    Its high, but not extremely high.

Ideally you want hematocrit below 50%. If it goes above 50% during a blast and falls back, its not so bad, but if it stays above 52% during TRT only you need to donate and/or reduce dosage of test.

Be carefull with iron/ferritin levels, too much donations will lower your iron and your body will fight it by increasing the plasma factor VIII protein. Increased levels of factor VIII protein ppl are at high risk for blood clots!
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 01-09-2017 at 05:59 PM.
    Cuz and Igifuno like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I have that and have to give blood every 4-6 weeks.
    How are your iron and ferritin levels?

Chest & Biceps

BB bench press - 2 warmups, 1 working with one drop
    Incline DB press - 2 feelers, 1 working superset with flies
    Incline flies - 1 working
    Hammer ground base jammer side chest unilateral - 3 sets, focus on pec activation
    Sitting flies machine - 2 feelers, 1 working double drop

BB ez curl - 2 warmups, 1 working
    DB hammer curl - 1 feeler, 1 working one drop
    Hammer scott curl - 2 feeler, 1 working one drop
    Cable rope curl - 2 feeler, 1 working drops till failed partials.

Done.
    Cuz, NACH3, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    How are your iron and ferritin levels?

They are both in the normal range. I've had it for about 3 yrs now. When they first took out the 10 vials( hospital and doc didn't work together so that was his order) the air bubble wouldn't rise to the top. It was every week at $268 a pop for two months then every two..... till I got to every 6-8 weeks. Pain in the ass but you can almost immediately feel the difference. And my face isn't red anymore.
    Mr.BB and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    i think 50.3 is on the high end. Drink more water. Find out if you have polycythemia. Thickening of the blood. I have that and have to give blood every 4-6 weeks.
    Its high, but not extremely high.

Ideally you want hematocrit below 50%. If it goes above 50% during a blast and falls back, its not so bad, but if it stays above 52% during TRT only you need to donate and/or reduce dosage of test.

Be carefull with iron/ferritin levels, too much donations will lower your iron and your body will fight it by increasing the plasma factor VIII protein. Increased levels of factor VIII protein ppl are at high risk for blood clots!
    Really dont want to change dose. I feel better, nothing like a cycle and ive gained 5 lbs of tissue i feel since the past 30 days. Might be wishful thinking, i def look fuller in my shirt and i feel more proportial. Chest and bis today usuall crap, sticking with inclines for a while. 30 lbs lighter than my cycle weight with more fat and water, but hey no drugs and the foundation is still there. Its coming just a lot slower. Thanks men, guess ill just have to monitor it

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170109-181011.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	166945

Really dont want to change dose. I feel better, nothing like a cycle and ive gained 5 lbs of tissue i feel since the past 30 days. Might be wishful thinking, i def look fuller in my shirt and i feel more proportial. Chest and bis today usuall crap, sticking with inclines for a while. 30 lbs lighter than my cycle weight with more fat and water, but hey no drugs and the foundation is still there. Its coming just a lot slower. Thanks men, guess ill just have to monitor it

What is your water intake per day?
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Your shoulders and bics are awesome.

Dont worry you'll get your gainz back

In my opinion it is better to keep TRT levels lower, so everything can stabilize, and then blast.

But if you just started the TRT it is normal for H&H to blow out a for a while, it usually gets better after a few months.
    Cuz, marcus300, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    What is your water intake per day?
    Right now half a gallon. I was at a gallon while cycling, but it was easier to drink then

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Your shoulders and bics are awesome.

Dont worry you'll get your gainz back

In my opinion it is better to keep TRT levels lower, so everything can stabilize, and then blast.

But if you just started the TRT it is normal for H&H to blow out a for a while, it usually gets better after a few months.
    Thanks BB, been back at trainin 4.5 months, bro
    It comes back pretty fast usually so im not worried, id hate to see what my hemocrit was in my avatar i never even pulled bw i was so depressed in my marriage i didnt even care. Means alot man, friggin sucks starting over tho
    Mr.BB, marcus300, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Thanks BB, been back at trainin 4.5 months, bro
    It comes back pretty fast usually so im not worried, id hate to see what my hemocrit was in my avatar i never even pulled bw i was so depressed in my marriage i didnt even care. Means alot man, friggin sucks starting over tho
    Buddy I'm with ya. We've all been there. But it's not really starting over. Just keep moving forward. We will have setbacks. But we keep moving forward.dont stop don't quit. One foot forward at a time. That's what we do.
    Mr.BB, Cuz, Igifuno and 2 others like this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    The goal is to get as much blood in it as possible and to pre-fatigue the target muscle. Then, when you get to your compound move (presses) you won't need as much weight for the same effect. Also, you'll stand a better chance of having the actual delt fail first as opposed to your triceps. Any trick to work around an injury or prevent it from getting worse.
    Thanks. Going to try this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Cuz.. looking good buddy.

Cuz and NACH3 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Afternoon all. Just pulled some bw everything is good except hemocrit....51 points yikes. Only 3rd shot of trt and im still a lightweight...
    Its out of range but how bad is this? Should i blood let asap or do i have some time. Not drinking enough water? Thoughts fellas?
    51% is not great but not terrible either. I was 52.8% pre-TRT and off cycle for years. Hydrate as Cape mentioned and donate when you get a chance. I still have to blood let in between donations, but for my last few labs, I've managed to keep it around 48%. Also, I switched my diet around to mainly poultry instead of exclusively beef and that seems to have helped as well.
    marcus300, NACH3 and Igifuno like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    AG you're a big boy. No wonder you can go head to head with those beasts of yours.

Thanks, Igi. Too much of it is bf, but I'm getting there!
    marcus300 and Igifuno like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Morning everyone
    almostgone, NACH3, Mr.BB and 1 others like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning fellas, going to do chest the day. I'll report back the night.
    NACH3, almostgone, Mr.BB and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Mornin HITers!

Arms today - needed to rest & recover yesterday... had someone to are of

@ Cuz / your looking great man!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-10-2017 at 01:38 AM.
    almostgone, Mr.BB, Igifuno and 2 others like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Morning. Back today hopefully, might be chest. Have a slight bicep niggle.
    NACH3, almostgone, Mr.BB and 3 others like this.

Morning, gents! . Still shoulder niggles here so I opted for rumble rolling and crucifix stretches before work. Going to rip the lid off a good chest session tonight (Tues. night).
    NACH3, Mr.BB, marcus300 and 2 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Morning, gents! . Still shoulder niggles here so I opted for rumble rolling and crucifix stretches before work. Going to rip the lid off a good chest session tonight (Tues. night).
    Where's it hurting AG?(& sorry if I missed it) posteriorly or anteriorly! Does it feel like your muscles are not sliding past each other like they should(more like sticking)?
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-10-2017 at 02:43 AM.
    marcus300 and Igifuno like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Squats don't hurt my shoulder but they irritate my radialis. Only when I go real heavy.
    I believe that is the cause of my elbow issues the other week that kept my from doing flyes on chest day, although I could still press. Believe my shoulder pain is mainly poor flexibility and pulling in on the bar.
    LOL, I'm pretty sure all of it is related to improving my squat form, but I'm slowly getting there. Give me a few more months and I may need that referral to the place that carries men's size 14 wide pumps.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Where's it hurting AG?(& sorry if I missed it) posteriorly or anteriorly! Does it feel like your muscles are not sliding past each other like they should(sticking)?
    Anteriors. I think it is just my body getting used to squatting again. On the last few reps of a set, I'm really driving upwards as much as I can and I think I'm pulling on the bar more than I should? Believe that's why my elbows were geeked on my last chest day. This past squat day I pointed my elbows a shade more to the rear and my elbows seem fine right now.
    NACH3 likes this.

Morning

Pecs and biceps are screaming, cardio only for me.

Should have hold back yesterday, it was 2 weeks since last chest training.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Anteriors. I think it is just my body getting used to squatting again. On the last few reps of a set, I'm really driving upwards as much as I can and I think I'm pulling on the bar more than I should? Believe that's why my elbows were geeked on my last chest day. This past squat day I pointed my elbows a shade more to the rear and my elbows seem fine right now.
    Ahhh, ok I see... makes sense! Well it seems your squatting form is definitely coming back and more comfortable... well done and obviously keep doing what your doing... and yes, your a Big Guy buddy

Edit - makes sense what Kel mentioned as well
    almostgone likes this.

Ahhh, ok I see... makes sense! Well it seems your squatting form is definitely coming back and more comfortable... well done and obviously keep doing what your doing... and yes, your a Big Guy buddy

Most definitely. Kel, Marcus, and BG were the ones that got me hankering to get back to squatting after spending so long camped out on my leg press. After I would read their posts on their squat/leg sessions, I was kind of driven to get back to squats myself. Still a long way to go, but I'm getting there.
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Unfortunately, mainly in the wrong places, but it's changing.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Most definitely. Kel, Marcus, and BG were the ones that got me hankering to get back to squatting after spending so long camped out on my leg press. After I would read their posts on their squat/leg sessions, I was kind of driven to get back to squats myself. Still a long way to go, but I'm getting there.
    Your a true motivator as well AG / sticking to your schedule like you do and work is unreal(Haz & Marcus too)

Unfortunately, mainly in the wrong places, but it's changing.
    Yeah I'd definitely say your getting there
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Blog Entries
    Morning gents.. legs are sore and surprisingly, lower back, obliques, and abs are sore as well. Chest tonight. During the pullback, I've been incorporating tris as well so I'll do them as well. Have a great day everyone.

NACH3, DCI, almostgone and 2 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well I wanted a little boost so i just added some TNE/100mgs of Tren base/d-bol(25mgs) can still taste it lol

Arms on the menu I'll report back

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Chest and bis today. Cannot wait to frighten the newbs. I feed off their stares
    Igifuno, almostgone, NACH3 and 2 others like this.

Well I wanted a little boost so i just added some TNE/100mgs of Tren base/d-bol(25mgs) can still taste it lol

Arms on the menu I'll report back
    Nice. I've got some TNE/TrNE/drol blend waiting to kick off my next blast. It has guaiacol, so I will probably use it just before I have a day off to sweat out the guaiacol smell.
    NACH3, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ARMS
    Stretching/RC ex's/warmed up the arms w/tension bands which started to fatigue them lol -- so I totally switched the order of my ex's and WOOW!

Bis
    - Preacher Curls off back of incline Bench
    2 warm ups of 12 reps 3/4 feelers
    1w(50s) 3drops and each had 2forced reps and 2negs - great pump
    - Incline DB curls s/s w/f
    3 feelers
    1w 2drops + RP
    - Hammers
    2w heavier sets - after second set I ran the rack 4drops each included a RP as well
    - Short Straight bar cable curls
    1w 2drops each w/a RP / my bis(arms period)! are torched still had a pump 2hrs later

Tris
    - CG Bench(smith) slow & controlled even put feet on bench - all tri
    3feelers
    1w 2drops + RP to really finish em off - racked it short
    - skull crushers
    2w with a drop + RP
    - straight bar pushdowns
    1w 2drops w/RP at end
    Should have stopped here but
    - rope pushdowns 3 RPs

Too many ex's but I just kept getting stronger it seemed(probly in my head tho) -- Weights done in quickly 44min
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-10-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    marcus300, almostgone and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nice. I've got some TNE/TrNE/drol blend waiting to kick off my next blast. It has guaiacol, so I will probably use it just before I have a day off to sweat out the guaiacol smell.
    That's earily close to what I have but the d-bol are tabs though. I have 2 vials if Tren base(want to get more mixes like that - even an inj drol/d-bol combo....so today I loaded up and I literally tasted and smell like Guaiacol -- TNE 50mgs/100mgs Tren base/2mgs Methyl Tren and. I felt like I could lift a damn house clean off the foundation

I'm pulsing 10on 10off(through maybe 6-8wks??) what's your thought(Marcus Kel chime in too please)on how long I can pulse d-bol? I pulsed drol b4 for about 8wks and liver values weren't bad at all....

Don't know about y'all, but I usually eat a couple of ounces of almonds daily. The CVS where I live has the 1 lb. bags of Blue Diamond lightly salted almonds on sale for $5.99. Usually they are $9.99/1 lb. bag?

That's earily close to what I have but the d-bol are tabs though. I have 2 vials if Tren base(want to get more mixes like that - even an inj drol/d-bol combo....so today I loaded up and literally tasted and smell like Guaiacol -- TNE 50mgs/100mgs Tren base/2mgs Methyl Tren and. I felt like I could lift a damn house clean off the foundation

I'm pulsing 10on 10off(through maybe 6-8wks??) what's your thought(Marcus Kel chime in too please)on how long I can pulse d-bol? I pulsed drol b4 for about 8wks and liver values weren't bad at all....
    I've never been a huge fan of d'bol because I bloat easily and 'drol makes me feel like hammered shit. However, the injectable 'drol doesn't seem to beat me down nearly as bad?
    I'll leave the pulsing of orals to Marcus and Kel, Nach because I wouldn't want to give you a bum steer as I don't have much experience doing that, although I understand the concept.
    My go to orals are var, t'bol, and halo, although I'm afraid my halo days may be over (maybe), I'm considering grabbing enough for a 2 week power run.
    Started to grab some cheque drops from a reputable lab recently, but when I told the wife I wanted to go out in public afterwards she rolled her eyes. She says it's bad enough now when we go out. She accuses me of stalking the crowds. Hell, I'm.just trying to stay aware of what is going on around me.
    NACH3, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I've never been a huge fan of d'bol because I bloat easily and 'drol makes me feel like hammered shit. However, the injectable 'drol doesn't seem to beat me down nearly as bad?
    I'll leave the pulsing of orals to Marcus and Kel, Nach because I wouldn't want to give you a bum steer as I don't have much experience doing that, although I understand the concept.
    My go to orals are var, t'bol, and halo, although I'm afraid my halo days may be over (maybe), I'm considering grabbing enough for a 2 week power run.
    Started to grab some cheque drops from a reputable lab recently, but when I told the wife I wanted to go out in public afterwards she rolled her eyes. She says it's bad enough now when we go out. She accuses me of stalking the crowds. Hell, I'm.just trying to stay aware of what is going on around me.
    Unfortunately AG, I've not been able to get the drol/d-bol mix or really much of any pre-w/o mixes but I sure do like them!

The reason I pulse my orals is b/c the gains just keep coming and the my stomach bloat etc stays down as well(a lot less sides w/pulsing imho) unless im running var or something I'll run that for 8-10 wks.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

30 minutes jogging

Hard shiet, my VO2max used to be a bit better , about 6:20/km pace lol

Still feels good after it, and for will sure will increase my metabolism if I manage to do it 1-2 times per week.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't know about y'all, but I usually eat a couple of ounces of almonds daily. The CVS where I live has the 1 lb. bags of Blue Diamond lightly salted almonds on sale for $5.99. Usually they are $9.99/1 lb. bag?
    Love almonds
    almostgone likes this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Smashed chest tonight.

The usual warm ups.

Started with incline db pressing 2 warm ups and then into heavy sets. 2 hard sets as I am on my own I have to split them and I don't thrust the newbs for a spot in the gym then a dd fuck the muscles where screaming hard.

The flat db pressing same as above I was on a mission. The pain was great as it was motivating.

Then onto machine flies 3 med weight squeezed reps great

Then onto db inner chest presses was insane the pain and blood flow I was exploding.

Then abs and super setting push ups. I forgot how hard push ups are when you are fcked ha.
    NACH3, Mr.BB and almostgone like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi fellas, did chest earlier. Good session but the place was fvcking mad busy.

Cable flys 2 working 1 drop

Incline hammer 1 working DD

Pec dec 2 working 1 drop

Slight incline db press 1 working

Done fellas, i could barely get the working doing db press.
    Mr.BB, DCI, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information