Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yes sir. If I'm not too knotted up, she can usually get my back done from top down to the upper glutes, a little work on shoulders and traps, strip my biceps (ouch), and break up some of tension in my hamstrings..
    It's one heck.of a mental.exercise for me and the massage lady is usually wiped out by the time.she's done. She's a fairly tiny girl but knows how to dig into the muscle fibers. Bless her heart, she's a tiny thing but pretty strong for her size, and I swear her fingers are made of steel.
    I can easily pick her up with one arm when she hugs me goodbye, but she can also almost bring tears to my eyes and take my breath when she strips the muscles or uses her hands or feet to dig into the the muscles.
    If I had met her out in public, I would've in no way thought she could handle the job, but my Dr. recommended her and I was pleasantly surprised.
    At my first visit, when she asked how much pressure I wanted her to use, gentle, medium, or go all out, I immediately said all out because I've sat through 4-6 hour tattoo sessions before without blinking an eye, but whoo-wee, she surprised the fvck out of me. The lower back that was giving me so much trouble from multiple tears years ago was literally covered in bruises the next day, but my mobility was soooo much better. I went from dealing with low back spasms that would put my fat @ss on the floor at random moments, to being able to work on deads and rack pulls, to finally being able to get back.into squatting again.
    Now I usually go for a visit every 6-8 weeks or so.
    Lol mine is a skinny thing too but can get the pressure on. Fingers, knuckles and elbows. I asked if she ever used knobbers and she looked like I insulted her lol. I'm going every week for 4-6 weeks I think, sort my back out then we will see. I couldn't let her touch my lower back yesterday, it was still bruised from last week. I've sat through tattoo sessions that long too but that's a walk in the park comparatively.

I could do with getting my chest and legs done but I've had them done once before, that's pain on another level........
    clarky., almostgone, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Gonna do a fill in day -

Just some rack pulls
    Hypers
    BB Bent over rows
    T bars if I can get it to stabilize or Double DB rows

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2322.JPG 
Views:	240 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	167561
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-11-2017 at 12:19 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Enjoy the day, Clarky. Buy your little girl an ice cream or something and tell her "Howdy" from an old, poor couple in Southern US.
    Hahaha i just did, but i missed out the old and poor. I said a big gentelman.
    Sfla80, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Gonna do a fill in day -

Just some rack pulls
    Hypers
    BB Bent over rows
    I need to read into this fill in day stuff Nach.
    NACH3 likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Nacho when you do these fill in days how many rest days per week are you having. Just curious.
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Nacho when you do these fill in days how many rest days per week are you having. Just curious.
    Good Q Cape.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Gonna do a fill in day -

Just some rack pulls
    Hypers
    BB Bent over rows

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2322.JPG 
Views:	240 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	167561
    Its all there Nach, every is looking great. Add slightly more at the lower with hypers ( I know I love them) and drop a touch of bf and that back will look insane. Mine wont be coming out for sure
    songdog and NACH3 like this.

Back today

D ring pulldowns
    close grip pulldowns
    T bar rows
    one db rows
    underhand hammer pulls
    hypers

done - nothing special but worked it like a demon

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Slight fever seems to be gone and the sinus and ear pressure has lessened. Eating a small bowl of chicken and rice w/ a little BBQ sauce. Going.to let it settle, throw in a shake, and I believe I'll have a go at shoulders tonight before work. Hopefully I can keep the time at work down to 3-4 hours and get back home to get some more rest.
    Capebuffalo, clarky. and songdog like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Slight fever seems to be gone and the sinus and ear pressure has lessened. Eating a small bowl of chicken and rice w/ a little BBQ sauce. Going.to let it settle, throw in a shake, and I believe I'll have a go at shoulders tonight before work. Hopefully I can keep the time at work down to 3-4 hours and get back home to get some more rest.
    Hope your back to full health very shortly big guy.
    almostgone likes this.

Arms

Just going to go through some of my training when I attack arms, ive had a couple of members pm me regarding arm training and I thought it may be useful if I try and explain how I attack arms and if I don't cover what your after just ask and I will try my best to explain further to suit your condition.

One area were I think we all could do with addressing is the mind set, yes you heard me many times and this isn't just with arms but often enough arms are very easy to coast through without paying full attention to them. Example lets say straight bar curls with a fixed weight and we all know we can get hold of a heavy weight and know out 8-14 reps and drip the weight and move on, you could even start to strain around rep 10 but if we are honest with ourselves your not fully engaging into the set. Yes we can lift a weight in two way hit a certain number rep and and think yes that's me done or you can attack this set with immense intensity and this is the key here INTENSITY.

I can pick that bar up and make 10 reps feel easy and I can lift the same bar and make it feel like my whole world is coming to an end and thats the difference that's the mind set you have to be in if you want your arms to grow. Pin your elbows to your sides and curl that bar slowly feeling every inch of that rep and slowly lower the weight under control and at the top squeeze that contraction until it hurts. In my opinion and I know many prefer doing this but in my opinion I wouldn't move the elbows, many do move the elbows forward so the bar moves further up towards the face but if you look at the load factor and how its being applied to your bicep you will see the shift in load to your front delts and a little to your biceps, we ]aren't training the front delt, its pure bicep so pin your elbow's and curl that bar as high as possible with great intensity. Don't just move the weight and think after a certain amount of reps your done and your out of the gym, forget the weight your using and forget who is watching curl with intensity and power from the bicep, make it work.

Not many like doing straight bar curls you know why? because it hurts and they don't like it because its not easy, they use a lot of body swing and leg thrust to get the weight up and they wonder why their arms don't grow. Mind set get the mind set think that thi set is it and if you cant create this crazy mind set for 60 seconds you might aswell go home and pick another sport, you want arms you have to have that mind set before you start any movement not just with arms.

Straight bar BB curls - warm up well get everything warm and ready for that working set and then most of all get your mind set ready, this is the most important part the mind set before the working. We all can do a certain amount of reps but do them properly is a different matter. How would you train straight bar curls if I was stood next to you or some other new guy like Kel or AG, how would you attack that set? yes you would do it different and that's the difference what will make the difference. I use my mind set, my inner demons and strong mind powers to set the next couple of mins to make that set count because what's the fucking point if you don't, all you will do is end up on the forum asking why your arms don't grow. Create that mind set and use it for the working set nd arms are easy because they are a small muscle group what can be trained within 30 mins and fully worked.

Incline db curls - excellent movement used them many time, these put a really good stretch on my two heads of my biceps, socially when doing negs slowly down, you can lock out the shoulder by setting it back and just using the bicep. It will target the lower end if you don't move your elbows otherwise your shoulders will take a lot pf pressure off, so again if your training biceps train them not your front delt.

DB preacher either on the bench or inside of the quad - another movement what I use and this is amazing for me because I cant use anything else to lift the weight its purely bicep, its locked into position nd nothing you can do except lift it with your bicep, use these and strain like fuck nd use the other hand or partner to get some force reps out and then some negs because the biceps love growing from forced and negs, mine respond so well and the DOMS afterwards is a sign you have recruited every fiber possible.

I also do these standing bent over, I find these target the peak more but be careful with the weight use light weight but slowly rep the weight up and down, there are two movement to one rep so use them. Arnold was a great believer in these for building huge arms.

Any curling movement is great so long as you attack them with the right mind set, I know its not easy I don't do every workout with this mind set some days I am off and just coast through but in many cases I am a monster in the gym and just like a machine, I destroy my body parts I am training and think to myself I am here for s reason not to talk or look good, I workout in a heavy hardcore gym were you go for one reason only.

I am going to drop hammers in here because you can put an inch on your arms with these all for targeting the brachialis, first it makes the forearms bigger but also expands the bicep and bulges this further out to create a better peak and fuller arm, never underestimate these powerful exercise. I do this across the body and also in front of the body, both target the same but I do swap around with them each week and they have made a huge difference in the appearance of my bicep.

Biceps are an amazing muscle group but they are small and they can be over trained easy, don't be doing set after set movement after movement for to think more is better, all because you got a big pump doesn't mean jack shit unless your going out that night. Warm up and then hit that bicep with everything you got and stop and move on. If I was spotting you curling I wouldn't let you stop until you reached failure positive failure then negative and if there is any movement with that weight you would be lifting it I would make sure you have recruited every fucking fiber you got and once that's been achieved your done. Your in control you make it happen, think of the worse thing whats happened to you ignite that rush destroy your bicep and make them grow. Also don't be scared of a little body swing at failure this is vital, use it when needed.

With biceps its easy for me because I know with two movements I can work my arms to the max and make them feel numb, they are little and I can just do one working set each movement and I know they are fully worked and anymore I would be going backwards, that's because they are such a small muscle group its easier to train the mind set.

Triceps
    As you know they make up a lot more than the biceps do and you have never seen big arms with small triceps so what does that tell you, you need big triceps to enhance the bicep. Now we have the long head which is excellent st the front double bicep pose and filling the shirt sleeves out, this is were the meat is, you have to attack that long head fully and that doesn't mean with easy movements like pushdowns what every fucker does, they do have a purpose but ive found other movement what are fucking hard what have built big huge hanging down long heads which will completely make your arms look stupid. You never seen a big triceps guy stood st the pushdowns doing them day in dy out and saying these build his triceps oh no.

To fully stimulate the long head you need to do exercises were your elbow is up high above your head, in this position your long head is stimulated the most, It will be stretched and contracted the best and worked through a full range of motion. So anything with your arm or arms above your head like vertical French press, single arm vertical db press, lying skull crushers, lying db skull crushers, cable over head extension or anything were your elbows are high and the long head is stretched to its max and worked through the full range.

Even though when your elbows are down to your sides the long head still gets stimulation when doing pushdowns if you contract it the right way and other movements it will get stimulated but the best and worked the full range and to get the best growth its needs to be worked though its fullest motion. Yes elbows can get pain and there are ways around the pain.

If your doing lying skull crushers with the ez bar when the bar is above your head don't take the bar to the back of your head, you need to move ypur straight arms backwards so your elbows are more or less inline with your top of your head instead of your mouth and then from this position bent your arms and work the triceps you won't have the same power but your elbows are taken out of it its pure triceps and your elbow pain will go. Or you can use db's and position your hands in the right place were your elbows are not locked into position this will also relief the pain form the elbows. Overhead French press - this is a superb movement because it fully works the long head to its max, watch the weight and do its strict but this is the best position for your long head to be worked to the max, anything what is going right up and down to the back of your head with your elbow high will kill the tricep and make it grow.

Pushdowns are a great tool to add size to the triceps, vary the angle and elbow placing and you can target the out head, inner head and full development of the triceps. The mind set again on the working set is vital triceps are small but can be very strong and will need serious work to make them trigger growth so hit them from every angle, dips and close grip bench press are great overall mass builders, ive personally had success the the machine dips because I can move my body so it goes away from my pecs onto my triceps and I can use some serious weight and make them burn.

Kickbacks re old school but something I add in at the end because I feel every part of my heads working while doing them, I only use light weight after the heavy movements but these really make some nice pumps in the area but I wouldn't sy its going to make them grow and stretch your sleeves.

The main thing I want to get across is the mind set, what I preach all the time. Would you train like you do if I was with you for week? if not why not? Get the mind set and get new growth in areas you need it. But most of all warm up and attack the intensity and push through your pain, and please don't do what I did do what I say hit it hard for 6 weeks HIT and take 2-3 weeks deload or pullback, do not carry on or your asking for problems, I know how easy it is to carry on but trust me injuries will occur you cant keep this torture up all the time then body and cns needs time to repair.

Now ive been trained by some serious guys and ive also had very skinny arms and build half decent arms from hard work and a few tricks ive been learnt, i'm not saying mine is the holy grail but certain things worked for me and made my arms exploded, ive mentioned a few things here and if anyone would like more information just ask but remember with this kind of training I recommend its mind set first otherwise your just coasting along doing nothing and wishing things happened. This type of training isn't for everyone I know this and some are more suited to volume or different kinds of splits but for me and many of my older clients I trained I transformed many guys from normal to beasts by HIT, if you can tap into that mind set you can transform your body.

Ive not re- read this so it may have loads of spelling mistakes and grammar issues but I am busy and cant go over it so I hope you understand it, if not just ask and I hope this helps some of you guys understand. My next arm workout I may go in-depth into how I feel and how I approach the sets
    almostgone, songdog, NACH3 and 3 others like this.

Oh dear god, it is way way past my bed time hahaha, Big Man i will read in the morning
    almostgone, marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

Excellent!! I like it and 2 thumbs up! Will be printing this off to read everyntime before arms. The forced reps and negatives really did add in a new dimension for me especially on d'bell preachers off the back of a bench with the back set almost vertical.
    Thanks, Marcus. Very motivational and informative post.
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hee hee, I just called and checked in with work and they can get by without me tonight so I'm going to slather on Voltaren gel, lay back down for 3-4 hours, and hit shoulders then.
    This is good. I need the weekend off.
    NACH3 and Capebuffalo like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thanx Marcus!
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

Mmm, good nap. Will finish my shake I started earlier and head to the shop directly.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That was fuvkin awesome Marcus! I knew the first thing you'd be talking about is mindset it's now given me a full on tool to really tap into the mind! I know this but it's sometimes very tough to do this day in and day out - but one thing I've been noticing is once I'm in the gym I'm a different person - meaning that switch that goes off is something I've experienced but not to this degree! I'm a fuckin machine and know this when I'm training - I've been thinking of you Kel and AG not letting me finish that set until I literally can't move the weight with both arms even on unilateral ex's! lol both arms are sore from helping and literally squeezing the muscle till it pops

Thx mate needed this to tap into later when the training gets tougher!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What it be fellas!

Nice rest day for me - Looking forward to getting fed and watered(as Clarky would say) m

I haven't laughed that hard in a while guys.... Cape/Clarky that was some funny shit guys(took me an hr to read the rest lol)

Everyone enjoy their sundays!
    Capebuffalo and almostgone like this.

Awesome read Marcus. Thanks for the info
    NACH3 likes this.

Excellent delt and tri workout done.

Have a headache though and keep getting a flushed face the last few weeks. Off to see if I can donate blood this afternoon. My BP is fine but I think my hematocrit is up.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 02-12-2017 at 07:58 AM.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Ok, not too bad today. I think the tren ace is startkng to do its thing. Aggression is up a tad and am sweatier than usual.

RC work with bands and broomstick stretches.

Cable side laterals- 2 w/u, Work- 7+ - 2+ - 1+ w/ a slow 10 count neg on partials. One more rep across the board with right delt vs. left.
    Face pulls- 2 w/u, Work-11+ - 4+ - 2+ w/ slow 10 count neg. on all partials.
    D'bell shoulder presses- 2 w/u, Work1- 8 reps, drop, 5 reps. Drop a smidge of weight. Work2- 5+ reps w/ slow 12 count hold just shy of lockout. This is the heaviest bells I've put up since the shoulder problems started. Only 70s on the first work set, but no crazy pains either so maybe I can slowly work back up.
    B'bell shrugs- 1 w/u, Work1(front)- 8 -4 -1. Drop a little weight. Work2(rear)- 7 - 3 - 1.

48 minutes for it all. A little complaints from my l. shoulder, but I also moved some stubborn @ss Boer goats from 1 pasture to another for a neighbor. Damn things tried to piss on me twice, so my last act was to climb up on the gate and piss all over the one that kept butting me and also one of the ones that tried to piss on me. Guess I need to text him.and make sure that area wasn't under video surveillance or at least have him erase a portion if it was. Would hate for his wife or daughter to come in and check the footage and see me whizzing on their goats.
    NACH3, Capebuffalo, Sfla80 and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lmfao AG

How much Ace are you running? Any tri. BLend yet

Ok, not too bad today. I think the tren ace is startkng to do its thing. Aggression is up a tad and am sweatier than usual.

RC work with bands and broomstick stretches.

Cable side laterals- 2 w/u, Work- 7+ - 2+ - 1+ w/ a slow 10 count neg on partials. One more rep across the board with right delt vs. left.
    Face pulls- 2 w/u, Work-11+ - 4+ - 2+ w/ slow 10 count neg. on all partials.
    D'bell shoulder presses- 2 w/u, Work1- 8 reps, drop, 5 reps. Drop a smidge of weight. Work2- 5+ reps w/ slow 12 count hold just shy of lockout. This is the heaviest bells I've put up since the shoulder problems started. Only 70s on the first work set, but no crazy pains either so maybe I can slowly work back up.
    B'bell shrugs- 1 w/u, Work1(front)- 8 -4 -1. Drop a little weight. Work2(rear)- 7 - 3 - 1.

48 minutes for it all. A little complaints from my l. shoulder, but I also moved some stubborn @ss Boer goats from 1 pasture to another for a neighbor. Damn things tried to piss on me twice, so my last act was to climb up on the gate and piss all over the one that kept butting me and also one of the ones that tried to piss on me. Guess I need to text him.and make sure that area wasn't under video surveillance or at least have him erase a portion if it was. Would hate for his wife or daughter to come in and check the footage and see me whizzing on their goats.
    Sounds like you're feeling better. Goats are nasty animal. But man they taste good.
    almostgone likes this.

Lmfao AG

How much Ace are you running? Any tri. BLend yet
    Just 100mg/week on the tren ace and upper end TRT? Have pinned a bit of that test suspension, but not tri-blend yet, but soon. Need a couple days to sweat out the guaiacol afterwards. Don't forget to grab some suspension. Its like milk in a vial, but make sure to have extra AI handy.
    Will defo have to be careful with the no ester trens. When I left the house earlier, the wife told me to be careful. I reminded her after all of the health sh!t I made it through, that I'm always cateful. She said she wasn't worried about me, but everyone else?
    NACH3 likes this.

Sounds like you're feeling better. Goats are nasty animal. But man they taste good.
    Yes sir, the Boers seem to be the easier to cook, at least for the wife and I. I've had Middle Eastern goat meat, but it was usually in a yogurt base sauce and was fairly sweet but a tad stringy.
    We cook our small.roasts in the pressure steamer with a bit of apple cider, peppers, leeks, and small red potatoes?
    If you have any recipes to share, please shoot me one or two to test drive (when you get time).

Yes sir, the Boers seem to be the easier to cook, at least for the wife and I. I've had Middle Eastern goat meat, but it was usually in a yogurt base sauce and was fairly sweet but a tad stringy.
    We cook our small.roasts in the pressure steamer with a bit of apple cider, peppers, leeks, and small red potatoes?
    If you have any recipes to share, please shoot me one or two to test drive (when you get time).

In a pit like you'd do a pig.
    We had a restaurant that had a dish. Slowcooked goat. They made their own pasta. Cut it a guitar string. With a sunny side up egg on top. Break the yolk stir and eat. It was Greek/Italian place.
    NACH3 likes this.

In a pit like you'd do a pig.
    We had a restaurant that had a dish. Slowcooked goat. They made their own pasta. Cut it a guitar string. With a sunny side up egg on top. Break the yolk stir and eat. It was Greek/Italian place.
    Either ones sounds good. Will grab some extra meat when he sells again. I've been thinking about smoking some like I do beef brisket, but I usually leave a good bit of the fat cap on my briskets and score it before working in my rub. May try a quarter and a roast like that to see how it goes, but rub it down well with oil and spices the night before.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just 100mg/week on the tren ace and upper end TRT? Have pinned a bit of that test suspension, but not tri-blend yet, but soon. Need a couple days to sweat out the guaiacol afterwards. Don't forget to grab some suspension. Its like milk in a vial, but make sure to have extra AI handy.

That suspension sounds killer! I'll defo be grabbing! Yeah I seem to do ok with the guaiacol & sweating it out! do love the no esters of all kind! Funny you mention the AI... I seem to be doing very well on .5dex ed(I've always aromatized moreso than most even at lower bf - & .5mgs of prami/daily RX) I have bloods coming up in 2wks anyway or I may grab a sensitive E2 essay and a CBC and CMP earlier!

Will defo have to be careful with the no ester trens. When I left the house earlier, the wife told me to be careful. I reminded her after all of the health sh!t I made it through, that I'm always cateful. She said she wasn't worried about me, but everyone else?
    Low dose Tren has always been good to me but I wanted to try a flip
    Flopping my high nandrone and low Tren a to a high Tren a and low nandrolone this go and - knock on wood - my appetite is actually through the roof! I'm running with it and defo think the nandrolone is really helping with that!

Your wife is right in the money she sounds like an awesome lady as you are a great guy AG!

Low dose Tren has always been good to me but I wanted to try a flip
    Flopping my high nandrone and low Tren a to a high Tren a and low nandrolone this go and - knock on wood - my appetite is actually through the roof! I'm running with it and defo think the nandrolone is really helping with that!

Your wife is right in the money she sounds like an awesome lady as you are a great guy AG!
    LOL, yes sir, most of the time, she is better than I deserve. It's actually kind of amazing that we have been married 24 years, lived together for several years, and dated for quite a few. I'm kind of known for attention to details, planning ahead, and being aware of what's happening around me. She on the other hand is none of that, but I do love her dearly. She is defo more patient than I am.
    Sfla80 and NACH3 like this.

Ok, she just set a big @ss salad w/ 8 oz. of chicken breast, lettuce, spinach, a couple of diced Roma tomatoes, and some watered down salad dressing down in front of me. Time to eat.

Damn, couldn't donate blood. No walk ins available. Booked an apt for a week Tuesday.

Think I might drop my Dbol today even though it's a low dose it has been 6 weeks.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good morning Everyone and thanx Marcus on your info on arms that will be a big help.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marcus nice write up. How do I get that saved? Might have to open on the computer....

With that said it was arms today. One of my better sessions to.

CG bench 3 w 1f 1w holding just above chest for 2-3 second then finishing. Dd

Seated French press 1 f 2w ( as back would not allow more weight so I did 2w with 80s) elbows tight, hands dropping under elbow height. 2 drops after second working set

Rope pd 2w tight elbows slow movement up and down. Twisting palms out at bottom. Triple drop on last.

Seated alt db curls 1f 2w very slow up and down. Elbows stuck to side not moving.

Straight bar curls 1f 1w 1drop same as above.

Standing bent over curl 2w very slow kinda curling the db in at top of movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    marcus300, Mr.BB and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Marcus nice write up. How do I get that saved? Might have to open on the computer....

Seated French press 1 f 2w ( as back would not allow more weight so I did 2w with 80s) elbows tight, hands dropping under elbow height. 2 drops after second working set

Rope pd 2w tight elbows slow movement up and down. Twisting palms out at bottom. Triple drop on last.

Seated alt db curls 1f 2w very slow up and down. Elbows stuck to side not moving.

Standing bent over curl 2w very slow kinda curling the db in at top of movement.

Sounds good. On the vertical French press don't worry to much about elbow placement. That's when you can cause elbow strain. Let the elbows flow in there own groove so long as you fully extend the long head and contract it so it's fully worked. If the elbows flare slightly doesn't matter the pivot of the elbow and moment it's still hits the long head it's impossible for another body part to take over.
    Sfla80 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post

Loved the without something i would do. Next time drop in one two working sets of hammers

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Back and shoulders yesterday. Planned on taking it easier on back and doing supported work to keep any pressure of my inner thigh wee niggle. Worked out well and leg seems to be better.

D ring pulldowns
    Supported reverse grip rows on smith
    Simultaneous dumbell rows over 35% bench (Really liking these. Great contraction)
    Shrugs

Smith front press
    Laterals
    Front raises

Short and to the point.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Back and shoulders yesterday. Planned on taking it easier on back and doing supported work to keep any pressure of my inner thigh wee niggle. Worked out well and leg seems to be better.

D ring pulldowns
    Supported reverse grip rows on smith
    Simultaneous dumbell rows over 35% bench (Really liking these. Great contraction)
    Shrugs

Smith front press
    Laterals
    Front raises

Short and to the point.
    Nice work

Anybody want me to talk through how i do a certain exercise just shout out I'll give an in-depth review best i can. I'm no expert but i do have intensity
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Straight bar curls 2 working sets

Incline dumbbell curls 2 working

Preacher DB curls 2 working

Hammer curls 2 working

Incline skull crushers 2 working

French press 2 working

Push downs 2 working

Kick backs 2 working

All to failure. I am beat. Thanks Marcus