Page 986 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 486886936976981982983984985986987988989990991996103610861486 ... LastLast
Results 39,401 to 39,440 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Sitt8ng isn't the issue at this point. It's getting g up from Seated position and sleeping for back. The the knee is what's killing me the mosy. But they say it's all related. And it's part of the radiating pain
    Hope it gets right for you. I've only had something remotely similar to that once. I made a trip up to Ft. Bragg, hung out for a bit with some friends, and then headed back home. Pretty much a turn and burn. Anyway on the way back, it felt like the back of my leg and foot were literally on fire. Finally found a place to pull off and hobble around for a bit and it went away. Not sure if it was sciatica, but it was weird as fvck. Way yonder different than just my leg falling asleep. Literally felt like it was on fire?
    marcus300 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Morning gent's
    BG and NACH3 like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys,GGR. Got a wee fright there, was looking for the thread hahaha.

Still feel pure sh!t but i have to go to work. Don't know how long a will last though. No session it would just be silly.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Mornin!

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Killer deadlift BG!
    Fvck X2. That's some fvcking weight BG.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Morning gent's
    Morning, Marcus.
    marcus300 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post

Still feel pure sh!t but i have to go to work. Don't know how long a will last though. No session it would just be silly.
    Get feeling better, Clarky!
    clarky. likes this.

Legs

leg extension
    3 warm up sets - higher end
    1 working set to failure plus one drop

V squat backwards
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 rest pause

squats
    2 sets heavy to failure on each - just to get control of my breathing and bracing

lying leg curls
    2 working sets failure plus one drop

standing calves raises
    2 working sets plus bounces and halves

seated CR
    2 working sets to failure plus 2 rest pause
    almostgone, NACH3, BG and 1 others like this.

Mmm, starting to feel last nights lift in my upper and middle back. Will see how I feel later. May try to work chest this evening.
    NACH3, Proximal, marcus300 and 2 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning HITers

My legs are 'geaked' as AG would say lol! very pleased... Hopped on a scale for shits and giggles and am up to 212(weight is shooting up fast) and so the strength

Hope you all have a great day... kickass all!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Try and rest up buddy - hope it passes quickly!
    marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Biceps are feeling it from yesterday. Missed that feeling for a couple of weeks - nice to be back in the house of DOMS again.

Have great days all!
    almostgone, BG, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'll definitely look into the table.

So urs just went away?

Did it radiate down leg?
    Oh ya, getting out of bed in the morning I would nearly puke from the pain, but once I got moving it was just nagging. I used the inversion table table twice a day with aleeve. Got rid of my mattress and got a much stiffer one, stretching and light deading.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    TSA's going to think you're hiding something "up there" and search the hell out of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    He's faking it just for that cavity search
    I'm lonely, may have to give it a go myself.
    Lmfao!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Fck i almost couldnt find it lol.. all the way to the top fellas! Mornin lol!
    Last edited by Cuz; 08-23-2016 at 07:49 AM.
    marcus300, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

BG
    TSA's going to think you're hiding something "up there" and search the hell out of you!
    Nasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Fck i almost couldnt find it lol.. all the way to the top fellas! Mornin lol!
    Lmao I was editing my post last night and I thought I deleted the thread by mistake.....I was freaking out !
    almostgone likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Sfla... Do you have any problems with your low back(discs) L4/5 to be exact?! They're the first to usually go along with sciatica... Is it going into your big toe? Is it wrapping around the front of your leg(if so there's other nerves involved)

You can get a nerve block now a days but my pop is disabled and can't walk to well... So he wasn't lifting like this either but his comes and goes too now...

Ask your doc about Gababentin(it's for nerve damage) I believe it's the real name for Neurontin...

And unless it's painful to touch or structural I don't think pain killers will do all that much :/ relaxers probly far better! That's all I could get from him as is back stuff happened in the late 80s into 90s then neck broke 2 yrs ago...
    First initial check up, she did mention l5 when I flinched at one of the movements. No pain in foot, just constant tingling from I would say knee to toes.

Not front leg straight down left side of left leg is where pain is....tingling is entire leg.

Sorry ot hear about your dad nach. and tell him thanks for the help.

LMFAO, ugh....

Damnit haz, told ya to keep that quiet.

I'm lonely, may have to give it a go myself.
    Was thinking the same, wife needs to step her game up.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Hope it gets right for you. I've only had something remotely similar to that once. I made a trip up to Ft. Bragg, hung out for a bit with some friends, and then headed back home. Pretty much a turn and burn. Anyway on the way back, it felt like the back of my leg and foot were literally on fire. Finally found a place to pull off and hobble around for a bit and it went away. Not sure if it was sciatica, but it was weird as fvck. Way yonder different than just my leg falling asleep. Literally felt like it was on fire?
    Basically same thing ag, not so much fire, as shooting...and tingling like falling asleep.

Anyways thanks guys.

X-ray tomorrow morning right before I head to airport.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Nasty.

Lmao I was editing my post last night and I thought I deleted the thread by mistake.....I was freaking out !
    Oh fuck that woulda been somethin' huh
    BG likes this.

Oh ya, getting out of bed in the morning I would nearly puke from the pain, but once I got moving it was just nagging. I used the inversion table table twice a day with aleeve. Got rid of my mattress and got a much stiffer one, stretching and light deading.
    Mattress is gonna be soon.

Waiting on next bonus lol
    BG and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    First initial check up, she did mention l5 when I flinched at one of the movements. No pain in foot, just constant tingling from I would say knee to toes.

Not front leg straight down left side of left leg is where pain is....tingling is entire leg.

Sorry ot hear about your dad nach. and tell him thanks for the help.

Not a problem brother! He said he really hopes for your sake you don't get more back problems due to the compensation - which really played a big role in his degenerative disc disease... Ask me anything you wish I can always run it by him as I'm sure there hasn't been much he hasn't gone thru.

LMFAO, ugh....

Damnit haz, told ya to keep that quiet.

Was thinking the same, wife needs to step her game up.

Basically same thing ag, not so much fire, as shooting...and tingling like falling asleep.

Anyways thanks guys.

X-ray tomorrow morning right before I head to airport.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Fuckin badass!

BEAST or BITCH!!!hahaha
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Fuckin badass!

BEAST or BITCH!!!hahaha
    Hahaha, good one eh.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha, good one eh.
    Oh ya!

Going to get ma head down fellas, still not well hopefully be better the mora. A feel fat and small at the same time hahahaha.
    NACH3, almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    So, my supplier ran out of tbol and won't get any for awhile.... I wanted to run tbol for 4 weeks as a Kickstart to my test cycle. This is 2nd cycle so I wanna keep it simple still. I do not want dbol as I think it's shit and don't wanna blow up like a balloon. I feel like var isnt good on Kickstart, and I looked into anadrol but that seems powerful... Can anyone help me on a Kickstart? I don't wanna do prop cuz too many injections.

Thanks guys

BG
    Fill in day-Delts/traps/arms

So half way thru my delt routine I remebered that I was tired wed last from doing this before pres day so I stopped delts, focused on rears and arms.

Laterals front/side supers rotated w/shrugs normal
    Bent overs /angle grip change supers w/shrug laterals
    Bent over cables w/face pull supers (2 sets w/handles 2 without BO's)
    Seated dumbbell lats w/Lat flys
    Db shrugs

Cable bi's
    Overhead ropes
    Preacher Db's
    Cable kicks w/bench dip supers

That was it, beat up from deading
    NACH3, almostgone, clarky. and 1 others like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    So, my supplier ran out of tbol and won't get any for awhile.... I wanted to run tbol for 4 weeks as a Kickstart to my test cycle. This is 2nd cycle so I wanna keep it simple still. I do not want dbol as I think it's shit and don't wanna blow up like a balloon. I feel like var isnt good on Kickstart, and I looked into anadrol but that seems powerful... Can anyone help me on a Kickstart? I don't wanna do prop cuz too many injections.

Thanks guys
    Kick starts are crap because once the longer ester starts the orals are dropping off, you dont want to lower your ratio's/dosages. Add drol the last 4 weeks and you will get much more.
    almostgone likes this.

Thanks guys
    Man up and do prop. Wanna play-got to pay. Its not much cc of prop and its just for few weeks and then you will only turn to long ester when it will start kicking in. Besides if youre desperate to do oral kickstart, I read for best results dosages gotta be pretty high like 50-80mg a day at least(depends how you feel ofc)... however, read some about frontloading and also sustanon blends

To bed tired as fuck and starving like a beast despite having 3000+ quality kcals today..

Nite all
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Man up and do prop. Wanna play-got to pay. Its not much cc of prop and its just for few weeks and then you will only turn to long ester when it will start kicking in. Besides if youre desperate to do oral kickstart, I read for best results dosages gotta be pretty high like 50-80mg a day at least(depends how you feel ofc)... however, read some about frontloading and also sustanon blends
    Front loading would be my choice.

But then again 2nd cycle it's kinda advanced. And added volume to take in realitivly Virgin muscle

Proximal is offline Banned
    Sfla, if you've now progressed to radiating symptoms, be careful buddy; really don't want that to become another major issue like your knee.

Sorry, not trying to come off as a smart-ass/know-it-all, just don't want to see this get needlessly more serious.

BTW, like the idea of the inversion table. Loved those things, used them in the distant past- they could really help. Also wouldn't rule out a good chiro taking a shot at it as well.

Best wishes!
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Sfla, if you've now progressed to radiating symptoms, be careful buddy; really don't want that to become another major issue like your knee.

Sorry, not trying to come off as a smart-ass/know-it-all, just don't want to see this get needlessly more serious.

BTW, like the idea of the inversion table. Loved those things, used them in the distant past- they could really help. Also wouldn't rule out a good chiro taking a shot at it as well.

Best wishes!
    It's actually been radiating prox.

Tell u what do I don't clog the lounge with my.mess.

I'm gonna PM u now.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Fill in day

Delts/traps

Heavy shrugs supers w/rev flys
    Front raises DBs lying face down on 35* bench supers w/rear delts DBs also fixed on bench
    Side laterals supers cable front raises

Hit some higher end reps except for shrug work -- in and out

Shoulda threw in forearms but I'll get em later BG

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Kick starts are crap because once the longer ester starts the orals are dropping off, you dont want to lower your ratio's/dosages. Add drol the last 4 weeks and you will get much more.
    I've always liked this idea... I personally love back loading my orals - unless I'm running var for 8-10wks - but you finish strong you can use some water weight to get past a sticking point - although I believe in doing this I always scare myself as soon as I bloat lol -

I'd say backload with drol as well... If it drol try winny... Made me strong harder filled out... Not like drop tho plus for 4wks is go with drol all the way(just up your NAC dose 2800-3600mgs/day should be more than sufficient)
    marcus300, BG and Kyle1337 like this.

Thanks guys
    There is no rush kyle, slow steady gains. If you want the tbol just wait on it and back load it for the last 4-5wks.
    almostgone, BG and Kyle1337 like this.

Morning guys,GGR. Feeling a wee bit better the day. Hopefully i'll get better by the end of the day so a can go for a session.
    almostgone, marcus300, BG and 2 others like this.

Nice session there, BG, Nach, Big man.
    marcus300, NACH3 and BG like this.

Morning boys
    BG and Proximal like this.

Morning, boss! Shot day for me.
    marcus300, BG, Proximal and 2 others like this.

Thread Information