Page 998 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 49889894898899399499599699799899910001001100210031008104810981498 ... LastLast
Results 39,881 to 39,920 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    slight headache, too much oxygen, tired as a bull, dropping to bed, sleeping alone tonight, love it this way, feels like real rehab for me.

night warriors

Night wee man.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    fuck 2 pages off the big number
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stuck in traffic. Hope I make it home before it hits 1000 pages.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Getting closer every post..........

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im sitting here bored, 3 Vicodens in me debating do I keep posting until Im first on page 1000...............................
    marcus300, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

fucking hell its becoming a race now, who ever hot its needs to be doing some waffling for the boys
    almostgone likes this.

I think its all time for us to reflect on the last 1000 pages and what the journey has been like for you and what have you accomplished
    almostgone likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    This will aid in the push to 1000. Glad to be apart of everyone's knowledge in the game
    marcus300 likes this.

I feel a massive rant coming on

I see kel posting pictures of those fucking claves he's got

I see BG giving bible classes and how to knock people out at the gym

I can see AG getting that angry he wont answer the phone and his wife has to anally insert his Xanax lol

and I can see myself saying cunt more

Going to have a think about the big waffle
    Marsoc, NACH3, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    This will aid in the push to 1000. Glad to be apart of everyone's knowledge in the game
    Your welcome, its hard to say to the newer guys now to start at the beginning because its going to take them around 3 months to read but in all honesty its worth it. The knowledge what came out of all of us and the questions and various answer we all gave it just got out of control, in a good way. Results were defo the main reason guys stuck around
    NACH3, almostgone and clarky. like this.

I might post a photo of myself in a gimp mask, that would fuck you all up lol lol
    Marsoc, almostgone and clarky. like this.

I might do some reposting of some information ive got some of it stored somewhere?
    almostgone likes this.

ive got 36,500 posts - I wonder how many of those I say cunt in them?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your welcome, its hard to say to the newer guys now to start at the beginning because its going to take them around 3 months to read but in all honesty its worth it. The knowledge what came out of all of us and the questions and various answer we all gave it just got out of control, in a good way. Results were defo the main reason guys stuck around
    Yeah I was doing just that because I seen you mention that there were some back routines. I personally like yourself can get pretty thick naturally. Ingots work on my upper outer Lat width in regards to that and just everything in general since I been off for the last two years. But I was reading what some guy was saying (he's banned it says) about how he trains 14 days with no rest days, etc. how he doesn't go to failure etc etc. I learned through various ways, hands on and research, trial and error etc. I guess I have to tell myself that everyone isn't that knowledgable in the are of training but it upsets me a bit (I have anger management issues lol) when I see what people do and what they say and why they think it. So I basically stopped reading everything lol.
    And was scrolling for a back routine. I got a pretty diverse arsenal of lifts and I use the proven and solid ones passed down through the ages...rather swapping them out for different things to encourage growth in new ways or areas etc. I just up the intensity.
    upping the intensity can be done in many different ways. Of course I know your aware of all this. I seen what you said about how if that guy were to train with you one day that he would,don't be able to lift the next day. And I agree cuz if what that guys said about how he goes to the gym is true then he has no idea of what real work is. I hate to talk shit and I'm not, rather stating the obvious.
    You also said that your gains were due to that last forced rep, that
    Last rep, drop set etc. and that's totally spot on with that i mean by small little tweaks in rest time or intensity or weight added , etc etc. and it's these small actions that leads to overall gains.

Man my finger are tired. I don't have experience in cycles but I'd like to experience it. What I do have though is a solid base of understanding , and mental to physical in terms of training etc, various workouts and methods..HIIT/HIT supers, drops, etc. I like to learn more and I do by reading your guys threads etc. on the science of compounds, diet etc. which is important as the work in the gym. I excited to get back at this man. I really am. Especially the adventure that will be in a 1st safe cycle. Steps my friend...steps.
    marcus300 likes this.

I might do some reposting of some information ive got some of it stored somewhere?

Yeah I guess I still am interested in a back routine that you have and any other muscle group . Just so I can see an example of what workouts and methods that your sessions consists of. And be sure that I will have questions on the specific and details of it all.
    marcus300 likes this.

I might post a photo of myself in a gimp mask, that would fuck you all up lol lol

Dude your a sick man lol. a gimp mask. Haha
    marcus300 likes this.

I think it's funny. Like when I hear a British man swear in the movies or whatever ,I think of the honesty involved in a British man cussing lol. You and that sibolin guy man that's some funny stuff how you guys talk shit.lol. All in good fun eeggghhh...Fokin wankas
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-04-2016 at 01:08 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

Yeah I guess I still am interested in a back routine that you have and any other muscle group . Just so I can see an example of what workouts and methods that your sessions consists of. And be sure that I will have questions on the specific and details of it all.
    Yes of course i'll repost some stuff

Dude your a sick man lol. a gimp mask. Haha
    Its all a joke i dont do things like that
    Marsoc and almostgone like this.

I think it's funny. Like when I hear a British man cuz in the movies or whatever ,I think of the honesty involved in a British man cussing lol. You and that sibolin guy man that's some funny stuff how you guys talk shit.lol. All in good fun eeggghhh...Fokin wankas
    He's just a fat flat fucking pig fucking fat cunt but he knows this thats why he hates me. Come on he's a taxi driver with a fat cunt of a wife. No more to be said

Yeah I was doing just that because I seen you mention that there were some back routines. I personally like yourself can get pretty thick naturally. Ingots work on my upper outer Lat width in regards to that and just everything in general since I been off for the last two years. But I was reading what some guy was saying (he's banned it says) about how he trains 14 days with no rest days, etc. how he doesn't go to failure etc etc. I learned through various ways, hands on and research, trial and error etc. I guess I have to tell myself that everyone isn't that knowledgable in the are of training but it upsets me a bit (I have anger management issues lol) when I see what people do and what they say and why they think it. So I basically stopped reading everything lol.
    And was scrolling for a back routine. I got a pretty diverse arsenal of lifts and I use the proven and solid ones passed down through the ages...rather swapping them out for different things to encourage growth in new ways or areas etc. I just up the intensity.
    upping the intensity can be done in many different ways. Of course I know your aware of all this. I seen what you said about how if that guy were to train with you one day that he would,don't be able to lift the next day. And I agree cuz if what that guys said about how he goes to the gym is true then he has no idea of what real work is. I hate to talk shit and I'm not, rather stating the obvious.
    You also said that your gains were due to that last forced rep, that
    Last rep, drop set etc. and that's totally spot on with that i mean by small little tweaks in rest time or intensity or weight added , etc etc. and it's these small actions that leads to overall gains.

Man my finger are tired. I don't have experience in cycles but I'd like to experience it. What I do have though is a solid base of understanding , and mental to physical in terms of training etc, various workouts and methods..HIIT/HIT supers, drops, etc. I like to learn more and I do by reading your guys threads etc. on the science of compounds, diet etc. which is important as the work in the gym. I excited to get back at this man. I really am. Especially the adventure that will be in a 1st safe cycle. Steps my friend...steps.
    Yeah we will have to have a chat about intensity and failure
    Marsoc likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Good moooorning all

Morning gents

Morning gents
    Morning marcus

Having my coffee, black chocolate, and half tab armodafinil, need mental edge today.

About to dice few pounds of chicken breasts, beef and greens, marinate for few hours, gona dive deep in food preps, cant afford to waste time cook meals everyday!
    almostgone likes this.

I can't believe I'm up at this time. It's 3:15 am right now. Wtf. I'm watching some movie called so of Saul. About a man trying to find a rabbi in a concentration camp.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What going on fellas! Fuck it's gettin close! - ha I g some bad days on the shoulder recently - hit legs yesterday and there trashed I'll post it up a ill later - but a good session indeed

This thread not only made me a much bigger man physically(160lb 'Cambodian on a diet' ).... But more importantly mentally! The mind is the strongest aspect of achieving/failing(I use these interchangeably) as we will fail miserably - yet in this lifestyle we strive God failure and the pain that comes with! I feel I know you all and consider youse friends.... That's just a lil something that I'll come back to... To another 1000pgs 40000 posts 40000+ likes and to bring back a dying breed of warriors!
    almostgone, Marsoc and Proximal like this.

I can see AG getting that angry he wont answer the phone and his wife has to anally insert his Xanax lol

They kick in so much faster and smoother that way.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Morning gents
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Morning marcus
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    What going on fellas! Fuck it's gettin close! - ha I g some bad days on the shoulder recently - hit legs yesterday and there trashed I'll post it up a ill later - but a good session indeed

This thread not only made me a much bigger man physically(160lb 'Cambodian on a diet' ).... But more importantly mentally! The mind is the strongest aspect of achieving/failing(I use these interchangeably) as we will fail miserably - yet in this lifestyle we strive God failure and the pain that comes with! I feel I know you all and consider youse friends.... That's just a lil something that I'll come back to... To another 1000pgs 40000 posts 40000+ likes and to bring back a dying breed of warriors!
    Morning, all. Cutting up some bok choy, carrots, broccoli, Napa cabbage for the steamer and have some split breasts in the pressure cooker. Going to get woke up, go check on the house/livestock, etc. for someone, and cut some grass here in a bit.
    Also, a lift today. Think my mouth is healed up well enough for my mouthpiece. Wasn't planning on that much swelling and discomfort, LOL.
    Will be checking in today frequently to see the 1k page! Excited and looking forward to seeing 2k.
    NACH3 likes this.

Tough love can be a tremendous gift to share with others.

Those things must have their own code.

I see kel posting pictures of those fucking claves he's got lol

Defo need more of this.

almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Morning fellas, i am doing nothing the day, i mean nothing. Total rest and eating, hope everyone had/is haveing a good safe wk end.
    almostgone and Marsoc like this.

Nothing wrong with that scenery.

The dental assistant that was helping the Dr. work on me asked me why I clench my jaw so hard when lifting. I told her I mentally picture myself on the floor curled up in the fetal position and pretty girls spitting on me, calling me bad names, telling me how worthless I am and it just gets me so revved up and motivated.
    Proximal likes this.

Ma back has a nice dull ache, all around the top half/lats area.
    Marsoc likes this.

Veggies are steamed and chicken is almost done. The wife wants me to watch a movie with her and the beast after I get done checking on something. After that, this is my day.
    clarky. and Proximal like this.

Less than 2 weeks till the Olympia.
    clarky. likes this.

I've got to catch up on the strength events. Been looking around for Europe's Strongest Man and any others I can find on DVD. I've got the majority of WSM from the 90's and newer and most of the IFSA DVDs that are available.
    Love watching those pre-lift.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Mornin fellas

Thread Information