Page 995 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 49589594598599099199299399499599699799899910001005104510951495 ... LastLast
Results 39,761 to 39,800 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Ever since I felt a sting in my left shoulder or right or whatever from doing masonry brick work. Laborite and installing etc. I've always felt my shoulders get a little "hot" sometimes when doing other exercises like. Standing lower chest cable flys etc. im always weary about burning it out... Stay away from behind the neck military presses. Hard on the shoulders.
    Trust me, I'm well beyond those - and then some. Thank you though
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Unfortunately AG, I know all to well... Cracked 2 wisdom teeth and 2 muollers, too, at same time
    Hopefully, this crown can be repaired by the type they do in one visit vs. the type where they make an impression, put on the temporary, then after the new one is made, go back for another appointment to have it installed.
    A mouthpiece is a regular part of my stuff I carry when I go to the shop to lift. It looks a little goofy, but is well worth it.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Might do what i can today with some legs. No gym pass so I'll make do with my brother n laws bowflex and super set with one leg on steps doing air squats, lunges, etc etc. stair sprints again super set with air squats after each climb

Left out the outdoor sprints and such. Kept it inside and did various isolation moves with the bowflex super set with body weight squats. Not enough weight on the machine for heavy squats. Opted for leg curls and extension etc.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Morning fellas
    almostgone and Proximal like this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Morning fellas
    Morning marcus, everyone
    marcus300 and Proximal like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys, GGR, who has went AWOL may i add

Chest has a dull ache this morning, DOMS will be in order as always with chest. Rest day the day, going shopping after work, well once i go and fix my wee mums tele/sky.

Well just about another wk done again guys, time flys, feeling good the day.
    almostgone, NACH3 and Proximal like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning fellas
    Morning big chap.

Morning fellas
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Morning marcus, everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Morning guys, GGR, who has went AWOL may i add

Chest has a dull ache this morning, DOMS will be in order as always with chest. Rest day the day, going shopping after work, well once i go and fix my wee mums tele/sky.

Well just about another wk done again guys, time flys, feeling good the day.
    Good morning, gents!
    Proximal and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If they're up for it, I wouldn't want to put anyone on the spot if they didn't feel comfortable with being interviewed. I had to go look through the interview thread first, hopefully I didn't list any that have already been interviewed.

Sfla
    Mr. BB
    Numbere
    Clarky
    Nach
    This Angel Bites (if you speak with her. Haven't seen her online for a bit).
    ChiefLee (seems like a lady very dedicated to the gym).
    BackinBlack
    Proximal
    Elastica
    Bio-Active
    MikeXXL
    Silabolin
    ScotchGuard02
    Ok, revised again.

food is good fellows, food is good.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's up fellas!

Glad I rested yesterday b/c I slept very well

Time to eat and get these legs sorted....

Have a great day all!
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

What's up fellas!

Glad I rested yesterday b/c I slept very well

Time to eat and get these legs sorted....

Have a great day all!
    Wsup NACH! Imma gonna start out with legs tonight too.

This morning took 1/3rd of china white pill, I deffo feel the thermogenesis part already and my bp is up to 75bpm resting from baseline 60. Feeling good, it killed a bit of my hunger, glad I took it after breakfast. If it feels this good till mid day considering bp drops accordingly, I will shoot another 3rd split in to me for legs execution
    NACH3 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Mornin fellas
    NACH3, almostgone and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Wsup NACH! Imma gonna start out with legs tonight too.

This morning took 1/3rd of china white pill, I deffo feel the thermogenesis part already and my bp is up to 75bpm resting from baseline 60. Feeling good, it killed a bit of my hunger, glad I took it after breakfast. If it feels this good till mid day considering bp drops accordingly, I will shoot another 3rd split in to me for legs execution
    Im gonna get some soon myself - I've noticed when doing legs b4 I'd get nauseous... Not sure if it's from taxing my CNS or a combo of the eph and heavy breathing lol

Prox,BG, Nach, AG and anyone else interested in my RC injuries and has helped me

First thing I want to thank AG for forcing me to try Voltarol, even though ive tried this before numerous times this time ive been using it daily up to 2-3 times and I can not believe what this has done for my shoulder, I mean fucking hell there must of been some inflammation inside my shoulder because what this has done is remarkable. AG thank you for pushing this onto me

Not sure if any of you know but ive been doing some intense work on my shoulder especially my RC's especially the supraspinatus. I've been using a baseball and ive been lying on the floor with the ball right in the middle of the supraspinatus and relaxing the breathing through the pain, once the muscle releases a bit I lift my body up and putmy weight onto the ball. This is serious pain for me but I breath through it and slowly roll it around until I feel certain places need work.
    My arm is right by my side and ive been lifting it up and this brings tears to a sadist cunt, I only been able to lift it up a few inches and then I pulse it and work the RC were the ball is, I slowly move my arm up further and further and keep working the RC. This has took a few weeks but now I can lift the arm straight up and over my head and touch the floor. I kid you not my range of motion has increased 100%, ive been working on this movement a lot and its still painful but nice at the same time

Once my arm went right over I started to bring it out to the side and do some internal and external rotation whicl still on the ball, then I would work the ball all around the supraspinatus and work that RC. Ive also been doing rotations of the shoulder with a slight weight and I've also been working on infraspinatus with the ball and teres minor and the flexibility is remarkable. Ive had some bruising due to the intense therapy but there's a lot of scar tissue in there what needs working out. Ive also been doing a lot of towel stretches and now I can put my arm right up behind on my back without pain.

So, at this moment in time my range of motion is 100% better, less pain, more flexible and strength is coming back slowly but I am not pushing this. The ball and arm lifting was painful but nice and I thought I would never be able to bring it right over and touch the floor over my head when at first it was around 5 inches off the floor and the pain was unbearable now its a full range and feel good doing it.

Just thought I'd give you guys an update
    almostgone, Mr.BB, Cuz and 4 others like this.

Out-fvcking-standing, Marcus. On my way to get my shot, but I want to add this post to my notes. Appreciate all of the details your posted! My shoulders, especially the left one can always use some extra attention.
    Again, I like the sound of this!
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

Out-fvcking-standing, Marcus. On my way to get my shot, but I want to add this post to my notes. Appreciate all of the details your posted! My shoulders, especially the left one can always use some extra attention.
    Again, I like the sound of this!
    I hope ive explained it correctly what ive been told to do because I can not express the difference it has done for me. I mean its like 1000 times better I couldn't lift my arm up when I had my body weight on the ball at the rc it was around a few inches now I can work it right over and touch the floor, ive not been able to do this for around 2 years.
    almostgone, NACH3 and Proximal like this.

That's great, big guy!!
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thats fuckin excellent big man! This gives me hope! I just gotta get in there and you know I like pain so looks like I'll be going thru this myself my friend!

Thx for the update and so glad it's loosened up!

LMAO, since I will be going to self injections soon, the nurse was "teaching me" me where to inject in my leg, how to map it out to avoid hitting a wrong area so I would know how to give my own shots.
    She says I think you'll do well with this. I could feel when she pushed the needle in something was off just a skosh. She withdraws needle and "Blammo, a bleeder."
    Also, I noticed that the info I gave my Dr. on Aveed at my last visit is very popular now. I can tell they copied the info I had given my Dr. because everything I had highlighted on the protocol etc. was highlighted on these copies. It was at the various nurses stations and in the hormone clinic. The practice I go to has 11-12 doctors and the info was posted at most of their areas.
    marcus300, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Very happy for you Marcus!

Good morning everyone!
    almostgone, marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So I've been getting my thickness back - and this am someone made my day... I was wearing one of my reg T's and I'm filling it out well... A few people said it looks like your bigger than when b4 you got hurt(vascularity is a lil lower but not bad)! So things are looking up - just figured I'd share
    marcus300, Cuz, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    So I've been getting my thickness back - and this am someone made my day... I was wearing one of my reg T's and I'm filling it out well... A few people said it looks like your bigger than when b4 you got hurt(vascularity is a lil lower but not bad)! So things are looking up - just figured I'd share
    Awesome nach. Its a great feeling
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Awesome nach. Its a great feeling
    Right!!lol it's a great way to start the day off

Came to conclusion, that I thought I knew and now I know that I need to relearn all from scratch.

Since I have optimized my T levels, techniques for dieting, recovery, training, endurance seem no longer fit me no more. Its like writing sentences with broken language skills... and when language is mastered at a later date, one realizes what kind of mess has been written in the past, and thus old techniques can no longer be used or applied.

I have realized I need to take all new approach to most things that involves mentioned. Fuck everything I thought I knew regards mentioned, I'll try take it all like new again with some excitement thats long overdue. Building a house with poor quality tools and materials results in poor quality house.

Thats the mindset of my day today.

Rock on people!

Came to conclusion, that I thought I knew and now I know that I need to relearn all from scratch.

Since I have optimized my T levels, techniques for dieting, recovery, training, endurance seem no longer fit me no more. Its like writing sentences with broken language skills... and when language is mastered at a later date, one realizes what kind of mess has been written in the past, and thus old techniques can no longer be used or applied.

I have realized I need to take all new approach to most things that involves mentioned. Fuck everything I thought I knew regards mentioned, I'll try take it all like new again with some excitement thats long overdue. Building a house with poor quality tools and materials results in poor quality house.

Thats the mindset of my day today.

Rock on people!
    I like that
    InternalFire likes this.

Your a beast nach, what you been though and how you look is simply outstanding
    NACH3 likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So insurance denied my MRI. Lol.

The hits just keep coming.

Only good thing is I'm feeling pretty good anyways. Might hit the gym monday. It's gonna be a rough 4 days at work :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post

Only good thing is I'm feeling pretty good anyways. Might hit the gym monday. It's gonna be a rough 4 days at work :/
    sorry to hear that mate, keep moving forward

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your a beast nach, what you been though and how you look is simply outstanding
    Damn that means more than anyone else's(besides the HITers here) view point as they just don't get it... Thank you very much Marcus - it sure as hell keeps me going
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-01-2016 at 11:35 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

How and why did they deny it?! If your doc is referring you - ask him for someone in your network(as he should already be doing) - keep your head up brotha! Things WILL start to move forward in a much more positive way!

I hope ive explained it correctly what ive been told to do because I can not express the difference it has done for me. I mean its like 1000 times better I couldn't lift my arm up when I had my body weight on the ball at the rc it was around a few inches now I can work it right over and touch the floor, ive not been able to do this for around 2 years.
    You explained it perfectly and I'm happy as the dickens about this and proud of.you as well for gradually building the strength back up now that you have do so much hard work and have gotten such a good ROM back. I was beginning to wonder if you had a serious impingement going, but whatever it was you're kicking it's ass. Keep at it because this is a complete 180° turnaround.

I know what you mean about rolling on a baseball or roller, drawing in a breath, and forcing yourself to relax, and let the ball or roller do its work. I have to do the same thing with my deep tissue lady when she works my lower back. If I stay tense and don't force myself to relax and let her get her hands, feet, and elbows to work into the tissue, it almost becomes a lost cause.
    marcus300, NACH3 and Proximal like this.

Can you appeal? I've had to do that once, Sfla. It took a few phone calls from me, a couple of Xanax to.get me to talk on the phone, one more Xanax so I wouldn't break the phone, and a letter from my ortho, but it worked.

You explained it perfectly and I'm happy as the dickens about this and proud of.you as well for gradually building the strength back up now that you have do so much hard work and have gotten such a good ROM back. I was beginning to wonder if you had a serious impingement going, but whatever it was you're kicking it's ass. Keep at it because this is a complete 180° turnaround.

I know what you mean about rolling on a baseball or roller, drawing in a breath, and forcing yourself to relax, and let the ball or roller do its work. I have to do the same thing with my deep tissue lady when she works my lower back. If I stay tense and don't force myself to relax and let her get her hands, feet, and elbows to work into the tissue, it almost becomes a lost cause.
    Yes I take a very deep breath and hold the pain and roll it around while letting the air come out, it helps with the pain especially with an air pip latex mask on ( only joking) and the more you breath and better it becomes but when you let the air out that's when it goes deeper into the fibers to really loosen them up and draw some blood into the area but your voltarol is doing its job I must of been really messed up in there. Its not something I can do daily but its around 3 days per week
    almostgone likes this.

Can you appeal? I've had to do that once, Sfla. It took a few phone calls from me, a couple of Xanax to.get me to talk on the phone, one more Xanax so I wouldn't break the phone, and a letter from my ortho, but it worked.
    Lmao might have to try this. Going back to docs on Tuesday and maybe she will have some ideas.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

sorry to hear that mate, keep moving forward
    Of course sir. That's what we do!!
    marcus300, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Woooow!!! ^^^
    marcus300 likes this.

Prox, would a TENs machine help in anyway with my RC/shoulder problem?
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information