Page 189 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 891391791841851861871881891901911921931941992392896891189 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,560 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    fuk the scale you look great brother..
    Ghetto your looking big in your new avy
    Well done.

Stats and training style?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Cape. 12/26/2013
    After holiday pic:
    Attachment 146263
    12/26/14. I wouldn't be healthy for me to be there in a month. Give me a year. . Not.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Well done.

I remember the Shepherd on the avi. Had to go back. Solid man. You look solid.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    12/26/14. I wouldn't be healthy for me to be there in a month. Give me a year. . Not.
    Lol. It took me nearly ten years to degenerate into that so you've got plenty of time.

Blog Entries
    Well done.

thank you marcus, im still a work in progress...
    my stats: 41yrs
    5'9"
    200lbs
    15% bf (calipers said 13% but im thinking higher)
    as far as my training high volume seems to work for me usually 4 exercises per body part x4sets..so 16 sets per bp last set per exercise must be to failure...every week the exercises per bp either change order or are something different to constantly mix it up...im thinking of giving hit a try though cus I cant think of a better way to shock my body from high volume to hit...
    Last edited by ghettoboyd; 11-23-2013 at 05:55 AM.
    Java Man likes this.

Blog Entries
    I remember the Shepherd on the avi. Had to go back. Solid man. You look solid.
    I had to take down the pick of my boy but his presence is still felt here at home...thank you for the kind words, it means a lot...

thank you marcus, im still a work in progress...
    my stats: 41yrs
    5'9"
    200lbs
    15% bf (calipers said 13% but im thinking higher)
    as far as my training high volume seems to work for me usually 4 exercises per body part x4sets..so 16 sets per bp last set per exercise must be to failure...every week the exercises per bp either change order or are something different to constantly mix it up...im thinking of giving hit a try though cus I cant think of a better way to shock my body from high volume to hit...
    You look bigger than that mate. Good muscle bellies and I could tell you had some matured muscle.

Stop swearing at me with all that volume. Come on now lol

I had to take down the pick of my boy but his presence is still felt here at home...thank you for the kind words, it means a lot...
    I'm so sorry. I lost my lab a couple of months back. That's the only thing to change about having a dog is the time. Wish we had more.

Blog Entries
    You look bigger than that mate. Good muscle bellies and I could tell you had some matured muscle.

Stop swearing at me with all that volume. Come on now lol
    every one swears im 225lbs but I have to tell the truth...I wish I was but ive always done recomp cycles, I need to change that up as well and do a real bulk cycle for once...and I hear you on the volume training its just hard to break away from something that works ya know?...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Very much looking forward to seeing what you will accomplish with the new training technique ghetto.

Blog Entries
    I'm so sorry. I lost my lab a couple of months back. That's the only thing to change about having a dog is the time. Wish we had more.
    Im sorry for your loss as well... honestly, it was the hardest thing I ever did and I don't even dare to get another one cus it truly broke my heart...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Very much looking forward to seeing what you will accomplish with the new training technique ghetto.
    thanks buddy, now I just have to get my training partner on board...im thinking he will like the heavier weights and less volume...he is stronger and bigger than me...

Went to the gym at friggin midnight. Late even for me. Now I can't sleep.

Did some higher volume work tonight. Delts and triceps. I'm having a hard time holding this to type lol. And I got back 4 hours ago!

Im sorry for your loss as well... honestly, it was the hardest thing I ever did and I don't even dare to get another one cus it truly broke my heart...
    Sorry ghetto that really sucks. Dogs and cats have personalities, they are family members. Losing one hurts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Sorry ghetto that really sucks. Dogs and cats have personalities, they are family members. Losing one hurts.
    thanks bro....

every one swears im 225lbs but I have to tell the truth...I wish I was but ive always done recomp cycles, I need to change that up as well and do a real bulk cycle for once...and I hear you on the volume training its just hard to break away from something that works ya know?...

Do what works ghetto I'm only pulling your chain. I would agree you look bigger which is great. Nice to see you in here anyway

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stay strong pal, Im with you. Just started a new job, no more going home before the gym, eating and pooping at the shop then straight to the gym. I leave my house at 615am and get home around 8-815. Need to move closer to my new job so I can go home first. Just sucks because I went on, so its a bit frustrating not training 100%..........but I have to remember.........priorities.....priorities !!!!

Very hard to train with my current work schedule, managing around 3 days per week at the moment and doesn't look like its going to change. Trying to adjust my calorie intake to suit but when your use to eating a lot you just cant stop lol.

Looks like you guys are still posting some good solid workouts
    marcus300 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Stay strong pal, Im with you. Just started a new job, no more going home before the gym, eating and pooping at the shop then straight to the gym. I leave my house at 615am and get home around 8-815. Need to move closer to my new job so I can go home first. Just sucks because I went on, so its a bit frustrating not training 100%..........but I have to remember.........priorities.....priorities !!!!

My work schedule has changed so much and it's impossible to train after because I never fully know what's going to happen. Just got to make it count when I do get in there. That's a long day your doing and if you don't mind is your work manual aswell

Blog Entries
    Do what works ghetto I'm only pulling your chain. I would agree you look bigger which is great. Nice to see you in here anyway
    I kinda feel like ive been missing out not participating in this thread so ill start posting workouts and such...
    Java Man likes this.

I kinda feel like ive been missing out not participating in this thread so ill start posting workouts and such...
    Have you been lurking and reading?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Hi Marcus.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Blog Entries
    Have you been lurking and reading?
    of course bro I love the thread but never felt I had anything to contribute...I actually do more reading than posting most days...
    marcus300 likes this.

BG
    My work schedule has changed so much and it's impossible to train after because I never fully know what's going to happen. Just got to make it count when I do get in there. That's a long day your doing and if you don't mind is your work manual aswell
    Yes im an electrician and honestly working harder then ever.....but I dug this hole so I have to now climb out of it. But things are good, I have to think like you, "make it count". Ive kinda lost focus, but on the way to train Ill keep reminding myself of what you said. Thanks pal !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    of course bro I love the thread but never felt I had anything to contribute...I actually do more reading than posting most days...
    Looking good Ghetto !!! Your avy made my day, going to go hit back. Well done !

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Hi Marcus.
    No you can't spot me doing squats
    DSM4Life likes this.

Yes im an electrician and honestly working harder then ever.....but I dug this hole so I have to now climb out of it. But things are good, I have to think like you, "make it count". Ive kinda lost focus, but on the way to train Ill keep reminding myself of what you said. Thanks pal !
    Keep on it. Make it count even more

thunderthor70 is offline Associate Member
    I lowered My carbs for4 days this week. That coupled with the muddy conditions at work this week, I dropped 2 1/2 lbs. I'm going to give Maxus's pre- cycle prime a try. Gaining a little more definition makes me feel like I look bigger even though the number on the scale goes down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20131123_085507.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	146270
    Java Man likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    This was me for 18months..... Wake up at 6 and drive 90minutes to work in traffic. I wouldn't even get home till after 8 pm..... Sometimes my daughter would already be in bed and I wouldn't get to see her. It was brutal.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Yes im an electrician and honestly working harder then ever.....but I dug this hole so I have to now climb out of it.
    No shit...... That's what I was doing too. Not profession conducive to a bodybuilding lifestyle eh

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Delts and traps today..... Feelin pretty good. My chest is so damn sore from my workout this week. I can feel the growth..... It has no other choice
    Java Man likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by thunderthor70 View Post
    I lowered My carbs for4 days this week. That coupled with the muddy conditions at work this week, I dropped 2 1/2 lbs. I'm going to give Maxus's pre- cycle prime a try. Gaining a little more definition makes me feel like I look bigger even though the number on the scale goes down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20131123_085507.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	146270

Give it around 6 wks priming then adjust when the cycle starts. Longer primes are better and the growth spurt you can spring out of is remarkable

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Delts and traps today..... Feelin pretty good. My chest is so damn sore from my workout this week. I can feel the growth..... It has no other choice
    Correct. If you constantly put your body under more and more overload along side some advanced training protocols which recruit those type 2b fibers your body has no alternative but to grow. All you got to do now is feed the beast

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

Correct. If you constantly put your body under more and more overload along side some advanced training protocols which recruit those type 2b fibers your body has no alternative but to grow. All you got to do now is feed the beast
    Yea I'm eating. I'm having a hard time fitting it all. I used to be able to eat 2 cups of rice and 1lb of chicken in one sitting. I can get about 2/3 of that now but I'm miserable.

I still havnt had a single protein shake since I've been back. All whole foods..... Except for a pwo carb/protein shake with aminos and such

- Knockout_Power

thunderthor70 is offline Associate Member

Give it around 6 wks priming then adjust when the cycle starts. Longer primes are better and the growth spurt you can spring out of is remarkable
    That should work perfect as far as timing of my cycle goes. Do I then start my carbs at maintenance when I begin my cycle and increase gradually every week?

Blog Entries
    Looking good Ghetto !!! Your avy made my day, going to go hit back. Well done !
    thank you bg it means a lot getting a pat on the back by so many people I look up to....

Yea I'm eating. I'm having a hard time fitting it all. I used to be able to eat 2 cups of rice and 1lb of chicken in one sitting. I can get about 2/3 of that now but I'm miserable.

I still havnt had a single protein shake since I've been back. All whole foods..... Except for a pwo carb/protein shake with aminos and such
    When you get up to piss in the night have a shake .
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

When you get up to piss in the night have a shake .
    Since u just jinxed me..... Ill go pick up some protein lol. I havnt been waking up recently. But I've been havin trouble falling asleep. Usually around 1:30-2am

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by thunderthor70 View Post
    That should work perfect as far as timing of my cycle goes. Do I then start my carbs at maintenance when I begin my cycle and increase gradually every week?
    That would depend if your carb sensitive and how you react loading from a depleted stated. Many tend to increase carbs slowly over the first two wks others can push the load further and start over maintenance. For me I can push the carbs in without any issues with water retention because normally I will really deplete over a fair few number of wks. If you you this it will drag the water along into the muscle and re fill your glycogen stores.

If you tend to hold a bit of retention slowly increase over the first two wks but if you don't have a problem and especially if you have done it for a fair few weeks then reload over maintenance and adjust every 5 days within the cycle.

Sorry if there is thousand spelling mistake I'm on my phone and hate typing on this

Since u just jinxed me..... Ill go pick up some protein lol. I havnt been waking up recently. But I've been havin trouble falling asleep. Usually around 1:30-2am
    Drink half a pint of water before bed and you'll be up in around 3 hours and fuel the beast. You want to explode out of your skin. Yoi want to turn heads then eat baby eat and if you can't eat drink it. Jinxed you now so do it
    bikeral and Java Man like this.

thank you bg it means a lot getting a pat on the back by so many people I look up to....
    You look a beast mate. Honestly mature thick set muscle you look far bigger than your stats. Hard to believe

Thread Information