Page 770 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2706707207607657667677687697707717727737747757808208701270 ... LastLast
Results 30,761 to 30,800 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I don't mention what I can lift because anyone can throw numbers on a computer screen but trust me when I say I am one fuking strong horse, I can rep what most powerlifters around my parts are doing one rep max with, it would shock many of you what I can lift but the most powerful thing on me or in me is my mind. My mind has been tested many times over the years from my job, personal life and training but I must say dropping down in size as been a hard one for me, what happed over the last 4 weeks as been really hard to deal with and I know its only temporary and the things I am going through but fuk me it fuks your head up. Ive always told people my mind is the most powerful thing ive got not my body and its been tested to the max recently. This morning I say " come on is that all you got" I am coming back with force
    Not sure there is much that could hold you back for the long term. Thank YOU for the motivation Marcus. "Is that all you got" will be ringing in my head in my upcoming session today.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Guys I tell you I've never eaten so much sushi. The girls had soups before the sushi came so they couldn't eat much, I knew better.

Still, I'd love to tell you I killed the whole thing but just couldn't do it. Ended up taking a bunch home. Lol.

Good time at the theatre and just got home not too long ago.

Training in the morning (back) and then shopping again. Hopefully we'll be 99% done after tomorrow.
    Showed the wife your pic of the sushi order. The wife doesn't eat sushi, but has seen me put away quite a bit. We have a semi-decent sushi place here in town that I may invade on one of my days off.
    The wife says she's sending out by myself to eat as much sushi as I can put away and maybe swing by a friend's restaurant to have a couple of shots of Jack D. or whatever I'm in the mood for. I rarely drink anymore so a shot or two will be my limit.
    She swears I'm stressed these days. Says I look like a can of whoop ass that's ready to explode.
    Bodacious, clarky., NACH3 and 1 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Good morning fellas!!! Damn we had a blast yesterday!(So wish I could post a pic) Good times. My back pretty much slowed my down some just not all the way . It is getting somewhat better than it was though. Still icing and heating it several times throughout the day. Still trying to eat a good amount of food still. I have missed 4 workouts now. Which so far it has really hurt me, I don't think. (Hell I think I might look bigger in the mirror.) Just fell like crap for missing them.

I hope everyone in here is killing their workouts and doing good. I haven't posted much but I am still here and reading, always will be. This is me this is who I am and this is where I need to be. One day at a time.
    clarky., NACH3 and BG like this.

Bod, I know it's a mind fvck, but I think you're doing really well. You're staying around here, expressing your frustrations, you've got a forward plan of attack with an attached timeline to begin training again, you're eating well. You're doing all the right things man.

I'm telling you, I would doubt if you lose a damn thing. Your body is going to be thrilled with the rest and you'll come back better than ever.
    I totally agree with Igi. You're getting ready to learn a lot about your body and how important time off is for both your mind and body.
    NACH3 and Bodacious like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR

Good one, Clarky. Will watch that again this evening pre-lift. Thanks!
    clarky. likes this.

OK, time to crash so I can put 110% into tonights lift. Everyone have a great one!
    clarky. likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Incline db flies pause reps

Cable crossovers

Incline press

Peck deck

30 minutes cardio and done
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Showed the wife your pic of the sushi order. The wife doesn't eat sushi, but has seen me put away quite a bit. We have a semi-decent sushi place here in town that I may invade on one of my days off. The wife says she's sending out by myself to eat as much sushi as I can put away and maybe swing by a friend's restaurant to have a couple of shots of Jack D. or whatever I'm in the mood for. I rarely drink anymore so a shot or two will be my limit. She swears I'm stressed these days. Says I look like a can of whoop ass that's ready to explode.
    That may do you some good my friend. Some good sushi and a couple shots. Nothing wrong with that. Wish I could go with ya!
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Great timing in the vids clarky. Sitting outside the gym right now getting pumped. Ready to tear back apart now.
    clarky. likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I don't mention what I can lift because anyone can throw numbers on a computer screen but trust me when I say I am one fuking strong horse, I can rep what most powerlifters around my parts are doing one rep max with, it would shock many of you what I can lift but the most powerful thing on me or in me is my mind.

My mind has been tested many times over the years from my job, personal life and training but I must say dropping down in size as been a hard one for me, what happed over the last 4 weeks as been really hard to deal with and I know its only temporary and the things I am going through but fuk me it fuks your head up.

Ive always told people my mind is the most powerful thing ive got not my body and its been tested to the max recently. This morning I say " come on is that all you got"

I am coming back with force
    Marcus(Big Man) is back!

I'm being tested as we speak... 'great analogy and line .... "Is that all you got" this is how I need to approach things at this time(going thru some set backs ATM) but great to see you pushing strong and we know you rep what most do once!
    marcus300 likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You'll get through it all Marcus. You're a breed of man that's meant for this. You love the pain, the hard work, and the results. Not many people can train the way you do..... Lol I really think it'd kill someone that's outa shape haha.

Get through the shit and then get back to it. Not that you have to be told..... I'm sure it calls you.
    NACH3, jmalls, almostgone and 1 others like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Both of those vids Clarky are exactly what I needed to hear(especially about 'our own life/story'
    Great posts!
    clarky. likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Bod, I know it's a mind fvck, but I think you're doing really well. You're staying around here, expressing your frustrations, you've got a forward plan of attack with an attached timeline to begin training again, you're eating well. You're doing all the right things man.

I'm telling you, I would doubt if you lose a damn thing. Your body is going to be thrilled with the rest and you'll come back better than ever.
    Thank you sir!!!
    Thanks for the motivation.

Thanks everyone for the help and encouragement. Just want to let everyone know I'm still here and trying because of you all.
    NACH3, clarky. and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Thank you sir!!!
    Thanks for the motivation.

Thanks everyone for the help and encouragement. Just want to let everyone know I'm still here and trying because of you all.
    Just so you know Bod... You motivate me... And I'm sure many others! I feed off of you all!

Once these teeth come out tomorrow am I'm back on the grind to building tissue again! I really can not wait!

Great posts and pure motivation in here!
    Bodacious likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Just so you know Bod... You motivate me... And I'm sure many others! I feed off of you all! Once these teeth come out tomorrow am I'm back on the grind to building tissue again! I really can not wait! Great posts and pure motivation in here!
    X2 and well said NACH. Can't wait for you to get those toofs out and get back full throttle. The stars will align soon and we'll all be at Mach 5.
    NACH3, Bodacious and almostgone like this.

Great timing in the vids clarky. Sitting outside the gym right now getting pumped. Ready to tear back apart now.
    Fvcking rip the cvnt right out of it big guy.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    X2 and well said NACH. Can't wait for you to get those toofs out and get back full throttle. The stars will align soon and we'll all be at Mach 5.
    No doubt buddy! I feel great otherwise so I'll have to be easy for a wk or so but just getting th blood back in b4 I start cranking it up it'll be nice to hit the higher end end rep range for another wk and push it accordingly to how my body is responding then it's back at it brotha! Have plan and hoping it goes smoothly!

How was the back w/o Igi?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    No doubt buddy! I feel great otherwise so I'll have to be easy for a wk or so but just getting th blood back in b4 I start cranking it up it'll be nice to hit the higher end end rep range for another wk and push it accordingly to how my body is responding then it's back at it brotha! Have plan and hoping it goes smoothly! How was the back w/o Igi?
    Fantastic. Left the cvnt right on the gym floor and stepped on it on the way out as I said fvck cardio. Haha.

Filled up the lats with blood on the hammer strength pull down.

Loaded a couple plates on the straight bar for bent over V rows. Loaded 2 more and 4 full slow reps. Unloaded one plate and went for 6 more. My knees and legs were literally shaking like crazy. Unloaded one more and 3 more reps with 3 second holds at the top of the rep.

Grabbed the 45 dbs and did 12 bent over hip pivot row movements and when I put them down, the pump in my lower back was insane. Had to sit for a couple minutes. Grabbed the 70s and did 6, 45s again and 6 more. The lower back pump was almost unbearable. Sat on the bench for a few minutes, told the cvnt to gtfo and hobbled out of there.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Fantastic. Left the cvnt right on the gym floor and stepped on it on the way out as I said fvck cardio. Haha. Filled up the lats with blood on the hammer strength pull down. Loaded a couple plates on the straight bar for bent over V rows. Loaded 2 more and 4 full slow reps. Unloaded one plate and went for 6 more. My knees and legs were literally shaking like crazy. Unloaded one more and 3 more reps with 3 second holds at the top of the rep. Grabbed the 45 dbs and did 12 bent over hip pivot row movements and when I put them down, the pump in my lower back was insane. Had to sit for a couple minutes. Grabbed the 70s and did 6, 45s again and 6 more. The lower back pump was almost unbearable. Sat on the bench for a few minutes, told the cvnt to gtfo and hobbled out of there.
    This is what I like to hear :-)
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    This is what I like to hear :-)
    Again, thank you for that movement. This will be a staple in my back routine for the foreseeable future.

jmalls is offline New Member
    This thread has been my motivation since I joined this site and has molded my workout routine! Just wanted to say thank you too all of you who build each other up and push one another to go further. keep it up guys! I am starting my first cycle in less then 2 weeks and will look forward to the push you all give!
    BG, almostgone, clarky. and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jmalls
    This thread has been my motivation since I joined this site and has molded my workout routine! Just wanted to say thank you too all of you who build each other up and push one another to go further. keep it up guys! I am starting my first cycle in less then 2 weeks and will look forward to the push you all give!
    I think it's worked that way for all of us. I used to volume train and these guys switched me to hit and I never looked back. My gains have been absolutely absurd since making the change and I'm always sore
    BG, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear, jmalls, and welcome officially to the HIT Dungeon. Tell us about yourself, what are you stats, goals?
    BG likes this.

Stats
    male
    age 26
    189 lbs nude just woke up and pee'd
    Body fat under 10%
    stand 5'11"

My goals are to have a successful first cycle. I believe i will since i have had a few years to glee information from this site! And to become a monster I mean just huge! I feel if I start cycling properly now and slowly advance over the years i should be able to do it some what safe.

here are some cold" pictures.i just took for my before first cycle log and I apologize for the extreme lack of tan I have not really been in the sun much for a year in a half
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-160764d1449789456-complete-daily-first-cycle-log-2015-12-10-17.50.34.jpeg   **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-160763d1449789419-complete-daily-first-cycle-log-2015-12-10-17.53.14.jpeg  
    BG, clarky., NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries
    Well bro let me just say, you look freaking solid as all hell. I'm glad you've been lurking and gaining knowledge. Have you applied any advanced lifting techniques or HIT in your routine yet?

Thank you very much. for the past year have been using only HIT and have dialed it in the past 6 months diet has been on point for to long to remember diet has been easy just eat but i must be careful i eat a cookie and a glass of chocolate milk and my ass giggles for a month!!!! my diet is listed on my cycle log. this thread has been my go to weekly read i am still on page 3** i save my place when ever i read 2 or 3 pages every few days for the past year i guess now.

this was a few days ago since i left my log in my gym locker
    work out is a Yates/marcus300/kel kel routine

BENT ROWS
    2 warm up 135 and 185 only 4 or 5 reps just making sure I'm in working order.
    1 working set 225 5 reps drop 200 for 3 reps
    YATES LAt PULLOVER MATCHINE
    no warm up just working set 10 reps with stack
    2 seconds down 2 secondhold 4 seconds up
    SEATED ROWS pulling high tummy
    1 warm up to get in the grove
    1 working 4 reps with 250 rest pause and got 2 more plus a half rep.
    DEAD LIFT YATES MID SHIN
    1 warm up 225 5reps feeling stupid pump
    1 working 405 for 3 reps and done!
    1 set of hyper extention to failure
    35 min start to finishing
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Blog Entries
    Well I'm impressed dude. Stick around and post up more of your sessions. You'll be welcome here. Will be interested to hear about you cycle progress as well.

That is what i am so stoked about! I know I have an ok foundation for starting aas so i want to see what it does for me and one thing I had a vasectomy done 3 years ago and wondering if it will effect cycling and could not find anything so I guess I'll be a guinea pig in that sense and I'm glad to give that back to this community.

Quote Originally Posted by jmalls View Post
    That is what i am so stoked about! I know I have an ok foundation for starting aas so i want to see what it does for me and one thing I had a vasectomy done 3 years ago and wondering if it will effect cycling and could not find anything so I guess I'll be a guinea pig in that sense and I'm glad to give that back to this community.
    You look great brother. The hard work is really paying off. Congrats on your accomplishment

Blog Entries
    The vasectomy should not have any adverse effect on cycle results as far as I know. I know a few who have had it and have continued to progress afterward.
    almostgone likes this.

Shoveling some coffee into my shake and then will do my shot and hit the shop. I could go back to sleep soooo easily, but I'm not going to do.that! Arms coming up in about 30 minutes.
    Bodacious and clarky. like this.

thats good to hear my total test is nice and high low 800's but my free test was much lower yet still in range, i was told that it would mess up my test levels and would need trt... so far so good! back to this thread on topic what are some new year resolutions for you fellows?

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Shoveling some coffee into my shake and then will do my shot and hit the shop. I could go back to sleep soooo easily, but I'm not going to do.that! Arms coming up in about 30 minutes.
    kill them for keeping you from rest!
    almostgone likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by bg View Post
    fuk ya !!
    x2....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    You'll sleep like a baby tonight. Hit it hard AG!
    almostgone and jmalls like this.

Seated d'bell curl- 2 w/u, Work-5+,drop,3+,drop,4+,drop,2+.
    Incline d'bell curl- 2 w/u, Work-4+,drop,2+,drop,4+ - 4+.
    Close grip cable curls- Work-9,drop,4+,drop,6+.
    Close grip Smythe press-2 w/u, Work1-8+ reps. Rest 1 minute and drop weight. Work2-8,drop,6+. New weight.
    Triceps press down w/ bent handle- 1 w/u, Work- 3+, drop,2+,drop,3+,drop,4+.

Really good pump tonight. I think after this pullback, I will keep this routine for awhile, except I will add in d'bell skulls and rotate standing cable curls with d'bell preachers off the back on my bench.

35 minutes and man it felt good to get to the shop and lift.
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Thread Information