Page 773 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2736737237637687697707717727737747757767777787838238731273 ... LastLast
Results 30,881 to 30,920 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    interesting bud, didn't know you were in that type of biz

i have just started tinkering (i call it gambling) with a little bit of cash in the stock market (mainly ETFs).
    Its a hobby of mine which I do spend a lot of time doing. I knew a FX bank trader who showed me many things regarding how the bigger players trade the market, I try and piggy back the bigger players. Its very interesting and have done it for many year but more so Forex due to the volatility and my friend who has years of experience trading.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Will catch up soon guys

I'm reading
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Man these weeks have been more trying on me mentally than anything else... I tend to keep things bottled up and tend to explode later on. I know we have such a positive group of people here who all share the same passions one just being Brothers in Iron!

I've had my share of injuries(physically and its tolls emotionally)... And imho, I know that, phisycally, emotionally, and the stress we endure can get wayyy more bothersome... So lately I've been down being that I havemt been hitting the gym as hard or as consistent as I have previously! Sure I was on a pullback after a wk off... But still didn't feel right... I just started hitting the gym harder and was able and comfortable to start shifting more weight and coming back into a real pure HIT spurt of 6wks or so then pullback again(im learning my body and how it needs to rest between HIT Cycles(cycling your training)!

I know we all go through our ups and downs... I just wanted to say hearing Marcus talk about how much stronger his mind is than his body(and we sure as fvk know how strong that body is) made me realize EVEN MORE how important it is to have a strong Mind! It(our brain) is the deciding factor in everything we do... To thinking - to getting that one last forced rep into a negative in what will determine if we are avg or if we're setting 'ourselves' apart from avg!

I just wanted to share how I felt and im sure it's been noticed as I didn't seem to have that fire ignited within me... And I can go on and on with reasons why... But I will not! It's only made me stronger and more realizations made - just know when these teeth are done mending it'll be shown in my posts and my w/o's.... I feel like I've let some of you newer guys down... And surely the Vets and BEASTS that run this thread... I won't talk about just watch!

I thank you all for being here and listening,
    Regards,
    Nach
    DCI, jmalls, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Man these weeks have been more trying on me mentally than anything else... I tend to keep things bottled up and tend to explode later on. I know we have such a positive group of people here who all share the same passions one just being Brothers in Iron! I've had my share of injuries(physically and its tolls emotionally)... And imho, I know that, phisycally, emotionally, and the stress we endure can get wayyy more bothersome... So lately I've been down being that I havemt been hitting the gym as hard or as consistent as I have previously! Sure I was on a pullback after a wk off... But still didn't feel right... I just started hitting the gym harder and was able and comfortable to start shifting more weight and coming back into a real pure HIT spurt of 6wks or so then pullback again(im learning my body and how it needs to rest between HIT Cycles(cycling your training)! I know we all go through our ups and downs... I just wanted to say hearing Marcus talk about how much stronger his mind is than his body(and we sure as fvk know how strong that body is) made me realize EVEN MORE how important it is to have a strong Mind! It(our brain) is the deciding factor in everything we do... To thinking - to getting that one last forced rep into a negative in what will determine if we are avg or if we're setting 'ourselves' apart from avg! I just wanted to share how I felt and im sure it's been noticed as I didn't seem to have that fire ignited within me... And I can go on and on with reasons why... But I will not! It's only made me stronger and more realizations made - just know when these teeth are done mending it'll be shown in my posts and my w/o's.... I feel like I've let some of you newer guys down... And surely the Vets and BEASTS that run this thread... I won't talk about just watch! I thank you all for being here and listening, Regards, Nach
    Just like I said the other day brother, it can be a complete mind fvck, and tears at us from the inside. The mental anguish that comes along with the prospect of losing something we've worked for, getting smaller.. It can be a living nightmare and a real source of stress and anxiety.

Speaking with bod off line a lot lately, he's going through the same thing, just as I was going through last month when I was up to my eyeballs at work and kept getting annoying injuries.

You haven't let anyone down NACH. You're a damn beast who needs a couple weeks to mend, and then you'll be back to your normal, nasty, psycho self . Until then, let the fire build inside and give that cvnt a first rate exorcism when you get back in there.
    DCI, almostgone and Bodacious like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Will catch up soon guys I'm reading
    We're here in full armor guarding the gateway to the dungeon, big man.

Blog Entries
    Bio, clarky, sfla, nice sessions guys.

Day off for me but back in tomorrow for shoulders. Neck muscle pretty much all healed up but still a wee niggle, so I'll feel it out before going heavy. Need to watch it on shrugs too.
    DCI and almostgone like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Just like I said the other day brother, it can be a complete mind fvck, and tears at us from the inside. The mental anguish that comes along with the prospect of losing something we've worked for, getting smaller.. It can be a living nightmare and a real source of stress and anxiety.

Speaking with bod off line a lot lately, he's going through the same thing, just as I was going through last month when I was up to my eyeballs at work and kept getting annoying injuries.

You haven't let anyone down NACH. You're a damn beast who needs a couple weeks to mend, and then you'll be back to your normal, nasty, psycho self . Until then, let the fire build inside and give that cvnt a first rate exorcism when you get back in there.

i keep telling myself the same things

my legs have not worked properly in 2 years keeping me from running long distances (kel, just skip over that part!).

it is a continuous mind fvck everyday and doctors still can't figure out what is really going on, sucks!

but, i do what i can hoping one day to feel what it feels like to walk/run 'normal' again!

but yes Iggi, first rate exorcism is right!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

You nailed it! It's definitely the mind fvk eating at you(whatever it may be - an array of things we can also be making them bigger than what they are(90% of the time probably)... Just feel like shit not getting in but I'll get at it in no time... That seemed as if it was the hump to get back here...

I sure will rip the cvnt right out it, spit on it on too!
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-15-2015 at 03:55 PM.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Nach man we are all here for you brother. This process is a constant learning progession whether it be slight changes in diet training or just in general but this style of training is ever evolving and you are going to get knocks along the way and how you cope with them will only make you stronger and come back with more.

I have found 3 weeks is my sweet spot with a deload repeat 3 heavy weeks any longer and I find myself completely drained physically and mentally.

Legs tonight it was brutal. Was listening to some Clutch on the way in got me all hyped.

35 mins finished barely able to walk was a great session. Home to eat now.

I really need to reply to this but can't at present.

I'll come back to this

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Man these weeks have been more trying on me mentally than anything else... I tend to keep things bottled up and tend to explode later on. I know we have such a positive group of people here who all share the same passions one just being Brothers in Iron!

I've had my share of injuries(physically and its tolls emotionally)... And imho, I know that, phisycally, emotionally, and the stress we endure can get wayyy more bothersome... So lately I've been down being that I havemt been hitting the gym as hard or as consistent as I have previously! Sure I was on a pullback after a wk off... But still didn't feel right... I just started hitting the gym harder and was able and comfortable to start shifting more weight and coming back into a real pure HIT spurt of 6wks or so then pullback again(im learning my body and how it needs to rest between HIT Cycles(cycling your training)!

I know we all go through our ups and downs... I just wanted to say hearing Marcus talk about how much stronger his mind is than his body(and we sure as fvk know how strong that body is) made me realize EVEN MORE how important it is to have a strong Mind! It(our brain) is the deciding factor in everything we do... To thinking - to getting that one last forced rep into a negative in what will determine if we are avg or if we're setting 'ourselves' apart from avg!

I just wanted to share how I felt and im sure it's been noticed as I didn't seem to have that fire ignited within me... And I can go on and on with reasons why... But I will not! It's only made me stronger and more realizations made - just know when these teeth are done mending it'll be shown in my posts and my w/o's.... I feel like I've let some of you newer guys down... And surely the Vets and BEASTS that run this thread... I won't talk about just watch!

Regards,
    Nach
    NACH3 and DCI like this.

Blog Entries
    RC just keep doing what you can and I hope you get past that issue soon.

DCI sounds like a crazy intense session bro.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx guys I know your here and that's why I wanted to share - I normally wouldn't - and it's not working that way so time to try and talk first and use it more training... Specifically target the anger when training(I've done it I know I can just gotta dig deep so it becomes natural!!

Sometimes I literally do something weird fast in fast cars(pushing the edge) adrenaline flowing and then get to gym and it's on lol but I want to learn to turn it on and off as easy as it is to get to that point with someone else... Why can't I let it loose?? I can just have to figure out how it can be done naturally or as close to natural as we are lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-15-2015 at 04:03 PM.
    DCI and almostgone like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

maybe your sister-in-law is a masseuse and can help me out?

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Very close to puking was serious my itarish bro.

At nach I do the same in cars was on a spin in my gt4 with one of the buddies and he was white after a slowed down on a twisty back road over here. I turned to him was that fast after spotting his reaction. He paused and said it was stupid fast and didn't know how we didn't crash lol.

Sometimes like driving like that instincts take over watch the Senna docu there is a part in it when he racing in monaco and he was so far ahead thst the team told him to slow down while leading the race and then the next lap he crashed breaking concentration can do funny things to you andntrying to channel that energy is very hard but once you get it and learn how to manage it it is a truly amazing thing.

You will get there keeping your head in the game esp this game is tough. Yates said it in one of his videos training is the easy part its the 23hrs of the day that are hard.
    NACH3 likes this.

jmalls is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Well, it will get old. Have you ever pulled BW to check levels?

Read this:

Vitamin B12 - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com
    Thank you for the link kelkel, I did have blood drawn for it I had a deficiency even though I eat tons of B rich foods and the doctor put me on an oral and it did nothing to affect levels and then put me on injection of cyanocobalamin and that did minimal at4000mcg a week and now i went on my own and found a supply of methyl B12 and that brought my levels to 800pg/ml the cyanocobalamin brought it a hair into levels but I wanted a bit higher. Methyl dosage is 250mcg a day some a little more
    Last edited by jmalls; 12-15-2015 at 04:53 PM. Reason: forgotten methyl dosage 250mcg

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Slowly waking up. Going to hit shoulders here in a bit.
    DCI likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Regards,
    Nach
    Nach man don't ever think you have let me down or for that anyone of us in here. If it was for Igifuno the last week I would have went way down hill. He helped me out a LOT through PMs. Plus everyone here that would just post and tell me it would be okay goes far.

You hang in there my friend, we all have ups and down and you sure as hell been through a lot in life. Your a very strong minded person. You will soon get over this also.

Let me know if I can help anyway at all.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 12-15-2015 at 08:49 PM.
    jmalls and NACH3 like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Slowly waking up. Going to hit shoulders here in a bit.
    Have some coffee

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Guys first shift doesn't let me post as much as usual. Just getting somewhat caught up. Hope everyone is doing good. I am going to catch up more later. Going to hit the sack big day tomorrow for me........

Going to lift some weight!!! Fvck yea..... it might be light but that is better than the last 8 days. Light we will see when I get going ( I dont want to over do my back). Just going to failure and stopping. Talked to Marcus no forces or negatives for few weeks for me.

Night night ... lol
    Last edited by Bodacious; 12-15-2015 at 08:48 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So my shoulder seems to be 80% but the tri is weak when it comes to pressing. But by next week my shoulder should be good and I can get moving on chest and shoulders.

Chest

Some bench, hammer strength and close grip to get my tri to catch up.

One of the best things Ive ever bought........Olympic Velcro Grip Collars for Weightlifting - Powerlifting - CrossFit | Equipment RAW

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Legs today

regular squats
    2 warm up 135 (5) 225 heels and knees touching just about(10)
    2 working 315 (5) 405 (2) did the 315 and felt I could knock out 405 so I did
    leg extentions one leg at a time.
    2 warm up 37.5 (3) 50 (3)
    1 working 125 (8) 3 negatives with stack
    standing leg curls one leg
    1 working 60 (6) 2 negatives
    Romanian stiff
    1 warm up 135 (3)
    1 working 185 (7) killed me
    walked out of gym beaten to shits by the iron..
    Last edited by jmalls; 12-15-2015 at 09:17 PM. Reason: forgotten 225 close squats.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmalls View Post
    Legs today

regular squats
    2 warm up 135 (5) 225 (5)
    2 working 315 (5) 405 (2) did the 315 and felt I could knock out 405 so I did
    leg extentions one leg at a time.
    2 warm up 37.5 (3) 50 (3)
    1 working 125 (8) 3 negatives with stack
    standing leg curls one leg
    1 working 60 (6) 2 negatives
    Romanian stiff
    1 warm up 135 (3)
    1 working 185 (7) killed me
    walked out of gym beaten to shits by the iron..
    Nice jsmalls.

Standing leg curls? Using extension machine turned around correct?

Nach...just know how much u have motivated every single one of us.

You r truly an inspiration to us all. I hope you know that.

Get through this and I guarantee when u come back we will see a newer improve u
    Bodacious and NACH3 like this.

No its a machine that is older then I. Old school very......i believe it is from the 80s work's incredible. Never been able to replicate it with any other machine

No its a machine that is older then I. Old school very......i believe it is from the 80s work's incredible. Never been able to replicate it with any other machine
    Nice

I'm always looking for new ham exercises.

I do the same basic 3 movements.

Just got home from work too....this is dinner.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20151215_221911.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	160823
    jmalls, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

I will take a picture of it if i remember next day in the room. Only 2 people use it my self and one other jacked dude person who uses it i oil it and use sand paper on the rust it is in a corner by the back. Everyone else uses new fancy machines and look ehh okay but the 2 people that do use it have awesome deep ham separation and veins running all over them. Sfla80 depending where you are you maybe able to come check it out hahah

Like this but I can put my butt all foward to put all stress on hamstring and isolate better then any other ham curl even the new ones that are built on same design not the same as this one where you can move foward.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-standing-leg-curl-1.png  

Like this but I can put my butt all foward to put all stress on hamstring and isolate better then any other ham curl even the new ones that are built on same design not the same as this one where you can move foward.
    Lmao I'm sure u can figure out where I am by my nick name.

And that pic is the same movement I'm talking about...I just have to do it on the leg extension machine.
    jmalls likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Have some coffee
    LOL, had 3 tablespoons in my shake. It worked. Heading in to work. Will post up my lift in a bit.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    So my shoulder seems to be 80% but the tri is weak when it comes to pressing. But by next week my shoulder should be good and I can get moving on chest and shoulders.

Chest

Some bench, hammer strength and close grip to get my tri to catch up.

One of the best things Ive ever bought........Olympic Velcro Grip Collars for Weightlifting - Powerlifting - CrossFit | Equipment RAW
    Nice price, too. The spring clip collars aggravate me.
    BG likes this.

RC exercises and broomstick stretches

D'bell shoulder press- 2 w/u, Work1- 7, Work2-7.
    Seated side lateral-2 w/u, Work1-5, Work2-7
    D'bell rear lateral- 2 w/u, Work1-8,Work2- 7+ reps.
    B'bell shrugs- 2 w/u, Work1(front)- 7 , Work 2(rear)-6+
    D'bell shrugs- 80s to failure (9+ reps).

35 minutes not including RC exercises and stretches. Pull back lift tonight. Just did 2 straight sets with a drop in weight and a very brief rest between sets.
    clarky., DCI and NACH3 like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Nice AG.
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys and girls bi's are sore this morning so good stuff looking forward to getting back to rp and forced anyway am late this morning writing this at ma work lol.

No time to catch up on the thtead the now guys i'll get reading later.
    almostgone likes this.

Forgot to mention my cambered lat bar came in today. Looking forward to test driving it on seated rows.
    jmalls, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    RC exercises and broomstick stretches

D'bell shoulder press- 2 w/u, Work1- 7, Work2-7.
    Seated side lateral-2 w/u, Work1-5, Work2-7
    D'bell rear lateral- 2 w/u, Work1-8,Work2- 7+ reps.
    B'bell shrugs- 2 w/u, Work1(front)- 7 , Work 2(rear)-6+
    D'bell shrugs- 80s to failure (9+ reps).

35 minutes not including RC exercises and stretches. Pull back lift tonight. Just did 2 straight sets with a drop in weight and a very brief rest between sets.
    Nice ag

DB rear lateral. ...is that like dB bent over?

Here is something for you all to get the juices flowing. No pun intended haha you have to listen to this one.

Listen to Motivational Speech by ws11 #np on #SoundCloud
    http://soundcloud.com/ws11/motivational-speech

Excellent about a quarter through is golden!!

https://soundcloud.com/whoith/eric-t...t-motivational

Blog Entries
    Morning guys. Just pulled in to my first meeting of the day. Big annual legislative breakfast with the mayor and county executive. Need coffee and food.

Had a business event last night too so didn't hit the gym. This guy I've known for a while literally asked me last night out of the blue, how many cycles have you done? I just looked at him and said, cycles of what? Then all of a sudden he didn't want to talk anymore. Lmao. Some people.

Kick ass today everyone.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Wide grip pulls

Hammer strength rows

Incline reverse pulls

Bent over rows

Lower back extensions

30 minutes low intensity cardio and done! Happy Wednesday everyone
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Thread Information