Page 776 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2766767267667717727737747757767777787797807817868268761276 ... LastLast
Results 31,001 to 31,040 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Clocking in again guys... Thank god its Friday !!!

Back is a little sore from working out yesterday. Again nothing really to failure. Just getting back in the swing and letting my body recover more. Good workout though. Next week I hope the back and arm will hold up so I can turn it up a little bit.

Hope everyone has a good day. Will try and lurk when I can. First shift is for the birds... I need sleep...lol
    almostgone, NACH3, clarky. and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning all

Feeling better 'the day' just riding it out... Heading in to work

Clarky well deserved 'wee break'

AG - it's a comin!
    almostgone, clarky. and BG like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Morning all

AG - it's a comin!
    Glad to hear your feeling better
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Morning all

AG - it's a comin!
    Nice to hear man!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx fellas

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Back in about 45 mins food ate and coffee ready to go.
    clarky., almostgone and NACH3 like this.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Hello guys.This time i need an advice.
    3 years ago,i had surgery on my right knee( i removed meniscus),and just lately i started doing squats with medium weight,but i have some kind of discomfort on the knee,not pain though!
    Should I continue doing squats and putting more weights or should i quit squatting?If i should quit,any exercise that replaces squats and its more comfortable for my knee?
    Thanks for all the help guys!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi guys what a fvcking day it has been the day i'm drained anyway back got smashed good style.

WG pd 1 working DD

CG pg 1 working DD

straight arm pd 1 working DD

Seated row 1 working DD

T bar 1 working TD

It was a very good session back/lats were on fire.
    almostgone, NACH3 and Bodacious like this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Drinking a shake/coffee. Back coming up in a few.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    OK, work got crazy. my boss decides its OK to tell these billionaires representative I would have a bunch of work done in 2 weeks. It doable, but I have many other things to along with this work he promised. Then on top of it, I killed back wed, didnt sleep well, it broke down my body and I caught what my wife has been sick with for 3 weeks. But I still got legs in. Nothing crazy, but some good, restrictive compound movements. I got my Stane, got that going and finally got my hcg . Things are good. Hope all is well.
    NACH3, almostgone, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nice session Clarky DCI BG

@ BG - fvkin hate that - on top of the world then someone else overcommits you... Plus sick... Get better brother! How's the nips and holdin up since the stane came in

BACK
    took er easy but still pushed - clots didn't bust thankfully

Wide grip pulldowns
    3 feelers 1w DD

BB bent over rows
    4 feelers
    2w(just went up to 225) DD(hitting higher end reps combined)

Seated long bar(cambered ends) rows(love these now)
    Warm up 2 feelers 2w(hitting 10+) + drop

DB rows(both hands) - Haz, are your stance staggered or feet almost touching couldn't get motion down right tho I was told it was good) -- like I coukdnt get the deep wheeze I wanted?
    3 feelers 1w DD

Deads
    2w just repped it out DY style

Weights done in 29min - tho not heavy it felt great and swelled up nicely! Im itchin to get back

BG

@ BG - fvkin hate that - on top of the world then someone else overcommits you... Plus sick... Get better brother! How's the nips and holdin up since the stane came in

BACK

Wide grip pulldowns
    3 feelers 1w DD

BB bent over rows
    4 feelers

DB rows(both hands) - Haz, are your stance staggered or feet almost touching couldn't get motion down right tho I was told it was good) -- like I coukdnt get the deep wheeze I wanted?
    3 feelers 1w DD

Deads

Weights done in 29min - tho not heavy it felt great and swelled up nicely! Im itchin to get back
    I think it started to level out. We were right in thinking it was an influx, now my levels are stabilizing its getting better but Im still holding a lot of water. So Im 3 days in at 12.5 ed, we will see. I hate being bloated.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I think it started to level out. We were right in thinking it was an influx, now my levels are stabilizing its getting better but Im still holding a lot of water. So Im 3 days in at 12.5 ed, we will see. I hate being bloated.
    Great to hear BG! I know being bloated is the worst damn feeling man! Weird how the Decanate edter hits us both like that too! GL brother! It'll calm now
    BG likes this.

BG
    Great to hear BG! I know being bloated is the worst damn feeling man! Weird how the Decanate edter hits us both like that too! GL brother! It'll calm now
    Boy I miss tren
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Boy I miss tren
    His cousin, TNE is slightly better for me, but only on certain days when I'm absolutely drained.
    NACH3 and BG like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Things went very well tonight. It's about 37°F here and I love lifting in the cooler weather as long as the air doesn't get too dry. There's a slight hint of TNE and Nose Tork in my shop which gives it a nice, invigorating feel.
    Pull back lift, so everything was pretty much a work set, drop weight with a very short stop for water and air, and then a second work set.
    2 sets crunches

WG pulldown w/ u'hand grip- 2 w/u, Work1-8 reps, Work2-9 reps
    Parallel grip pulldown-1 w/u, Work1-10, Work2-6+ reps
    Tbar rows- Work1-5 reps, Work 2-6 reps.
    D'bell rows of flat bench-9 good reps/side.
    Low pulley rows with the cambered D handle bar- Work 1- 4+ reps. (First time using this bar, and I was a smidge off on guessing my weight. Work2-7+ reps.
    Deads- 1 w/u, Work1- 10 solid reps. (This was my first time in ages that I've gone much past 200 without any spasms, tweaks, moans, groans, burps or farts). Work2- 10 more good reps.
    If my lower back continues to hold up to weight increases, I may break out the belt @ 300? Usually, I get in a set of hypers before deads, but I didn't tonight. Will see where the weight is at after hyoers I guess, and go from there.

35 minutes not including crunches.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-18-2015 at 11:47 PM.
    NACH3, clarky. and BG like this.

Also got a text from the deep tissue massage lady. She is back to working more regular hours now,.so I see a beatdown on my back coming up very soon. I can donate again and hematocrit was little high (for me), so I have a appointment for a double RBC donation Monday morning. Probably about a good of a time as any for a little end of the year maintenance on myself.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-19-2015 at 12:09 AM.
    clarky., Bodacious and BG like this.

somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member
    I didn't think I was ever gonna write here because this thread is dominated by monsters and I am just a little squid.

I am on page 30 of 3000 pages and it's truly inspiring.

I did biceps/triceps in 26 minutes. I gave my 110% and killed it. There was so much aggression that I broke the mirror in the gym but no ****s were given. I still kept my 1 minute timer on and continued to attack my muscles.

I have never seen veins pop out of my forearms until today. I couldn't even wash my hands after my workout.

Thanks Marcus and thanks other crazy members for free motivation

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Things went very well tonight. It's about 37°F here and I love lifting in the cooler weather as long as the air doesn't get too dry. There's a slight hint of TNE and Nose Tork in my shop which gives it a nice, invigorating feel.
    Pull back lift, so everything was pretty much a work set, drop weight with a very short stop for water and air, and then a second work set.
    2 sets crunches

WG pulldown w/ u'hand grip- 2 w/u, Work1-8 reps, Work2-9 reps
    Parallel grip pulldown-1 w/u, Work1-10, Work2-6+ reps
    Tbar rows- Work1-5 reps, Work 2-6 reps.
    D'bell rows of flat bench-9 good reps/side.
    Low pulley rows with the cambered D handle bar- Work 1- 4+ reps. (First time using this bar, and I was a smidge off on guessing my weight. Work2-7+ reps.
    Deads- 1 w/u, Work1- 10 solid reps. (This was my first time in ages that I've gone much past 200 without any spasms, tweaks, moans, groans, burps or farts). Work2- 10 more good reps.
    If my lower back continues to hold up to weight increases, I may break out the belt @ 300? Usually, I get in a set of hypers before deads, but I didn't tonight. Will see where the weight is at after hyoers I guess, and go from there.

35 minutes not including crunches.
    Nice session AG. I crack the belt on at 140kg AG i just feel that's ma weight to get it on.

Ohh and your fault i'm going to pick up more test this afternoon just a few more wks as it's going great and i've not got the endo till may
    Last edited by clarky.; 12-19-2015 at 02:19 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Nice session AG. I crack the belt on at 140kg AG i just feel that's ma weight to get it on.

Ohh and your fault i'm going to pick up more test this afternoon just a few more wks as it's going great and i've not got the endo till may
    Thanks, Clarky. If my back continues to hold up and I feel comfortable, I'll belt up at 300 and up, then.
    LOL, my fault? My next labs should be April.
    clarky. likes this.

Morning guys and girls got a good sleep last night so feeling good this morning. Chest this morning but after that i'm going to do my deads from yesterday as i never got them in it just does not feel right lol i know fvcking mad but i'm doing them.

Back and lats has a nice dull ache the day so good. Just been fed and watered so i'll be heading to the gym fkr it opening a 9. It's 8.25am just now so i'll report back later guys.
    almostgone, DCI, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

BACK

Wide grip pulldowns
    3 feelers 1w DD

BB bent over rows
    4 feelers

3 feelers 1w DD

Deads

Nice session nach. That's something i need to do nach is change my grip on rows more. I usually just do cg and med grip so i need to throw in more wide grip i used to but not so much now don't know why mate. Next time it's wide grip nach defo mate.
    Last edited by clarky.; 12-19-2015 at 02:29 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks, Clarky. If my back continues to hold up and I feel comfortable, I'll belt up at 300 and up, then.
    LOL, my fault? My next labs should be April.
    It is your fault all that talk last wk of extending your wee blast tut tut

It is your fault all that talk last wk of extending your wee blast tut tut
    LMAO. Guilty as charged. So, how far are you pushing yours out, Clarky?
    clarky. likes this.

LMAO. Guilty as charged. So, how far are you pushing yours out, Clarky?
    3 more wks AG.
    almostgone likes this.

Ok just back from destroying chest cable fly for a warm up.

Cable fly 1 working 1 drop

Incline db press 1 working DD

Incline db fly 1 working DD **new weight**

Flat ish db press 1 working 1 drop

Flat ish db fly 1 working 1 drop

Chest done and total destroyed.

Ok i never got deads in yesterday so i did them the day after chest.

Deads 1 working DD. ** new weight ** DY deads as always

On db press it was same as last wk but i will be able to bump the weight up next wk i think well i know i will.
    New weight on incline db fly and i hit the top end rep range so i'll see how next wk goes should be able to bump that up to.

Deads it was only 5kg for four reps on the working but still new weight trying for this every wk and it's going good some times i don't get it every wk it's every 2nd but still making good progress with the way i'm doing it.
    almostgone, Bodacious and NACH3 like this.

Good stuff, Clarky! Man, you're always popping those new weights. I'm motivated to hit chest tonight now instead of waiting a day. Think I'll plan out a session when I get home, but I got my deads in already so I won't tinker with them.
    Should he chest and forearms. Got a feeling its going to be a real no-shitter, too. Actually, I want to go home and lift now, but I better finish my shift and get some rest first, so it will be tonight/ the night.
    jmalls, Bodacious, NACH3 and 2 others like this.

DCI
    Im a broken human went out last night bad idea. And have work today so sore and hungover ugh
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Good morning guys!!! I got to sleep in this morning and feel good now. Thank god.

Nice session guys!!! Good job on the new weight Clarky.
    Nach be careful with them blood clots. We don't want to see a post saying something went wrong. Nice session though.

Didn't get to train yesterday. Life got in the way. Going in this morning to hit some shoulders. Back is feeling pretty good. Arm is still sore. (Been 3 damn weeks)

On a good note this time next week we will be leaving to go on vacation thanks god!!!

Anyone in here close to Orlando? ???

Have a good weekend guys!!!
    Last edited by Bodacious; 12-19-2015 at 07:40 AM.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Im a broken human went out last night bad idea. And have work today so sore and hungover ugh
    LOL, it happens sometimes. Use it as a reminder to yourself so you don't do it again it too soon.

DCI
    LOL, it happens sometimes. Use it as a reminder to yourself so you don't do it again it too soon.
    Lol won't be doing it for a long time last night was like an xmas party of sorts so thats me done for the xmas now in too much of the horrors haha
    almostgone likes this.

Wide grip pull downs

Wide grip seated rows

Incline reverse pull downs

Db bent over rows

Lower back extensions

30 minutes low intensity cardio and done
    NACH3, BG and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nice session nach. That's something i need to do nach is change my grip on rows more. I usually just do cg and med grip so i need to throw in more wide grip i used to but not so much now don't know why mate. Next time it's wide grip nach defo mate.
    @ Clarky/AG You guys crack me up, man!
    And Clarky we all know what a grip change can do... Defo give it a try(I've not been sore like this in that area since I started(one of DYs main movements I saw) really hits the upper back(slow and controlled eccentrically and I pull to nip line)...

Morning guys/gals
    Back is actually nicely sore(considering I went light(er)... Off to work fellas and have a great w/e all
    Bodacious, almostgone and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Lol won't be doing it for a long time last night was like an xmas party of sorts so thats me done for the xmas now in too much of the horrors haha
    Man, i can't deal with it anymore... But I sure remember those days! Get well DCI!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Wide grip pull downs Wide grip seated rows Incline reverse pull downs Db bent over rows Lower back extensions 30 minutes low intensity cardio and done
    I'll have to give wide grip seated rows a go next time

Incline reverse pull downs, elaborate on this a little. I think I got it but not sure

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun

I'll have to give wide grip seated rows a go next time

Incline reverse pull downs, elaborate on this a little. I think I got it but not sure
    Remember on the seated rows to squeeze as hard as you can at the peek of the contraction on the pull back. The reverse incline has your chest facing the incline so you are pulling down at that angle instead of straight. It really hits the lower part of the lat and fires them up.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Remember on the seated rows to squeeze as hard as you can at the peek of the contraction on the pull back. The reverse incline has your chest facing the incline so you are pulling down at that angle instead of straight. It really hits the lower part of the lat and fires them up.
    I usually pause for 1-2sec if not longer till I can't... then do what I can into partials(pulling with your back though not arms) crack that walnut!

I'm not to sure what incline rev pulls are Bio?

EDIT* just saw your explanation

I usually pause for 1-2sec if not longer till I can't... then do what I can into partials(pulling with your back though not arms) crack that walnut!

I'm not to sure what incline rev pulls are Bio?
    Well when I say reverse I mean your chest is facing the incline instead of your back being on the incline. Does that make more sense?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Well when I say reverse I mean your chest is facing the incline instead of your back being on the incline. Does that make more sense?
    Sure does - that's what I was thinking anyway but I saw ^^ above how you explained it, too! Thx brother

Sure does - that's what I was thinking anyway but I saw ^^ above how you explained it, too! Thx brother
    There is also a hammer strength pull down machine that is a reverse grip. I like that lift to. Jay cutler used that machine a lot
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information