Page 75 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085125175 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 3,000 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    TY Sil. We bumped heads, me and Marcus (and a bunch of dudes for that matter), but his heart was always in the right place, trying to help other members. And Sil, you ARE looking big.
    Marcus is a cunt that railroaded members off the board that thought any different than him if people showed interest in them He would play mind games, lie and hack to do so.

Anyone who would get so jealous of a person to threaten to reveal their identity on here and accuse them of trying to scam people.... That is a 100% weak ass individual with little man syndrome. Tbh showing a picture of Gearheaded holding a child deserved him to get his face beaten to a bloody pulp. Some lines get crossed and its not playing around online anymore.

He has no heart, moral compass, or interest that is not self serving to a reputation of a fake online perception he created. In the end he is the king of the "only one way" HIT crowd and I never saw but a few obscure pictures of him.

Sil himself was pretty much railroaded by the ass wipe who posted pictures of his wife and called her a pig. She is gorgeous by any mans standards and that is not the way a man talks about another mans wife. Marcus's attention addiction was threatened by sil and he was railroaded. People were rallied against sil and it was stupid.

Silabolin is what you see in hundreds of pics and videos online. Marcus unfortunately has a "super top secret job" and "cant risk discovery" so he uses the same four pictures. That sure didn't stop him from trying to reveal GH's identity or sils wife!

What if perhaps Marcus is a fake, jealous little boy using a few blotted out pictures he has found to make people think he is something he is not?

Silabolin can really get under my skin but he is 10x what Marcus is.

Oh I almost forgot, this is just my humble opinion.
    GearHeaded and Proximal like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Obs & Sil. Not my intent to cause a rift. I like the two of you, but Sil, seriously thought that You we're Marcus.
    Obs likes this.

Stop this shit. I'm odd, ok? Think "out of the box".
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs & Sil. Not my intent to cause a rift. I like the two of you, but Sil, seriously thought that You we're Marcus.
    Nah man no harm done its all good.
    I was simply stating my opinion.

Marcus bullied you once as I recall

Silabolin likes the guy. I just think Marcus is a jealous twat that talks a lot for no proof.
    Last edited by Obs; 11-15-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    Proximal likes this.

Obs
    I got jealous once...
    I stopped looking in the mirror.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Wont matter. There is already a..not a rift..but a big canyon beetween me and the threeman.
    I just dont fit with emotional thin skin guys. Not online nor offline.
    It doesnt mean i dont respect the softguys. Hell no. We are all different but from the same origin.
    But some just dont match up. Way it is.

Really. As if marcus publishing a bad pic of my wife on an american server should get to me?..Come on guys. U really should log off and do newspapers. All the crazy shit outthere.
    No man. It was just fun. And marcus hacking admin? Well. If the sys admin hasnt buildt a good firewall and the serversecurity is weak, they need to up their game instead and stop looking for sympaty.
    And what was his name again..the guru who was here when i joined?. The guy with a broad back drawing for avatar?
    He got banned for..dont remember but something about using the site to sell fake drugs?
    If u buy fake drugs, its on u weak little man. U got scammed. Just take it.
    Dont trust anybody. If u do its all on u.
    The main reason why most of us dont steal is because we dont dare.

And this is my Castle. Its freedom of speach.

Yeah..jimmy jinked up was his name.
    Stay strong brother!

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

Obs
    Welll sil, her in america when we give someone special powers to do a job and they do sneaky shit or dont perform the job right, we fire their ass.

Jimmy was banned on many boards.
    He was a prick as well. If a board allowed him vet statis and allowed him to use that status to steal that would make them just as guilty.

I know your tough guy show and I wont interrupt it
    but bear in mind, I do shot every day that would make you bawl like a baby. I have my moral code and you have your... Fantasy world....

No issues here horse.
    Proximal likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Marcus is a cunt that railroaded members off the board that thought any different than him if people showed interest in them He would play mind games, lie and hack to do so.

Anyone who would get so jealous of a person to threaten to reveal their identity on here and accuse them of trying to scam people.... That is a 100% weak ass individual with little man syndrome. Tbh showing a picture of Gearheaded holding a child deserved him to get his face beaten to a bloody pulp. Some lines get crossed and its not playing around online anymore.

He has no heart, moral compass, or interest that is not self serving to a reputation of a fake online perception he created. In the end he is the king of the "only one way" HIT crowd and I never saw but a few obscure pictures of him.

Sil himself was pretty much railroaded by the ass wipe who posted pictures of his wife and called her a pig. She is gorgeous by any mans standards and that is not the way a man talks about another mans wife. Marcus's attention addiction was threatened by sil and he was railroaded. People were rallied against sil and it was stupid.

Silabolin is what you see in hundreds of pics and videos online. Marcus unfortunately has a "super top secret job" and "cant risk discovery" so he uses the same four pictures. That sure didn't stop him from trying to reveal GH's identity or sils wife!

What if perhaps Marcus is a fake, jealous little boy using a few blotted out pictures he has found to make people think he is something he is not?

Silabolin can really get under my skin but he is 10x what Marcus is.

Oh I almost forgot, this is just my humble opinion.
    looking back . it was quite "odd" to say the least. not sure why he thought that posting a picture of a guy posing for a Christmas photo holding his beautiful daughter, next to his beautiful wife, standing in front of his 7000+ sq ft 7 bedroom million dollar home,, was somehow supposed to dis credit me . what was he thinking ? lol. how would that discredit me. if anything it would establish me as being the successful person I had claimed to be.. and not some troll bum in mom's basement.
    he wanted to say, because I was wearing jeans and a thick winter sweater and you could not see any of my physique, that I looked like I don't even lift.
    umm ok. if thats what you think.. hell Kai Greene looks like a fat pig in jeans and a winter sweater.
    even if I had a shit physuiqe like he accused me of, that still wouldn't discredit my knowledge in bodybuilding, diet, and AAS use, and the fact that its my job and career that I make a living doing.
    he wanted to challenge me. I told him fine, lets have a friendly competition that everyone on the board can benefit from. lets each coach 2 separate members for a 12 week transformation and see who's 'client' gets the best results. he refused to compete with me. so he played the snake and did some pathetic stuff behind everyones back instead. Making up fake accounts of people and trying to sign up for my coaching services, then trying to get me to sell him stuff (which I refused)..
    extremely odd individual to go through that much effort to try and get rid of me just because he felt I threatened his status on an anonymous forum. I kinda feel sorry for someone that is that self conciseness and emotionally weak and unstable. hopefully he is doing ok and getting over his mental depressions and insecurities .
    Obs and Proximal like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    looking back . it was quite "odd" to say the least. not sure why he thought that posting a picture of a guy posing for a Christmas photo holding his beautiful daughter, next to his beautiful wife, standing in front of his 7000+ sq ft 7 bedroom million dollar home,, was somehow supposed to dis credit me . what was he thinking ? lol. how would that discredit me. if anything it would establish me as being the successful person I had claimed to be.. and not some troll bum in mom's basement.
    he wanted to say, because I was wearing jeans and a thick winter sweater and you could not see any of my physique, that I looked like I don't even lift.
    umm ok. if thats what you think.. hell Kai Greene looks like a fat pig in jeans and a winter sweater.
    even if I had a shit physuiqe like he accused me of, that still wouldn't discredit my knowledge in bodybuilding, diet, and AAS use, and the fact that its my job and career that I make a living doing.
    he wanted to challenge me. I told him fine, lets have a friendly competition that everyone on the board can benefit from. lets each coach 2 separate members for a 12 week transformation and see who's 'client' gets the best results. he refused to compete with me. so he played the snake and did some pathetic stuff behind everyones back instead. Making up fake accounts of people and trying to sign up for my coaching services, then trying to get me to sell him stuff (which I refused)..
    extremely odd individual to go through that much effort to try and get rid of me just because he felt I threatened his status on an anonymous forum. I kinda feel sorry for someone that is that self conciseness and emotionally weak and unstable. hopefully he is doing ok and getting over his mental depressions and insecurities .
    Very well stated.
    Proximal likes this.

Fuck me. I am fucking shit up.
    Obs likes this.

I was pissed that he called woman pigs & cunts, and nobody, especially woman on this forum held him accountable.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Fuck me. I am fucking shit up.
    I was pissed that he called woman pigs & cunts, and nobody, especially woman on this forum held him accountable.
    You are fine brother.

But still, he helped members & had a heart in that respect - to me, that trumps everything, imo at least .
    Obs likes this.

I’m old & too sensitive, sorry all. I thought I found a home here. I hate it when dudes tear each other’s throats out, particularly when they go for the jugular. Dudes that share the same goals & interests.
    Obs likes this.

Alright, time to shut down. I’ve got about 200 teenagers I have to teach tomorrow. Have to tell you all. My teen boys are SO into getting size. The stories & lessons that I learned from you all here have saved/spared so many kids from making mistakes. You all are amazing. It has been an honor being here, sorry that I am so disruptive & outspoken.
    Obs likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Huh?
    You have a pic now as your AVI. The one licking the chainsaw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I really think u might analize to deep. Maybe he just was bored.
    For the downtalk of your physic, thats the way he was. Like Shawn Ray.
    He did that to me the very first time i posted a pic. But common, it really dont mean anything. What another dude say. U see the facts selv. In the mirrors. Every day. And this is online. I think he would never say that in real life. Online behaviour must be more aggressive. Cause there is no bodylanguage, no facemimics, no smell, no sound.
    For sure he didnt like newcommers to challange him. But i never saw he fougth other Vets.
    I just answered back as hard as i could by hurting him where it hurted the most. Start another HIT thread full of bullshit, yet coloured with dept so it could act as an ironic threat to his way in the dungeon.
    But our PMs were very friendly until i took on that female Vet member. Today i believe he really didnt care a rats ass. But it would be fun to lead the vetmob to get me baned. I guess again cause he just was bored. Not because he was offended by my behaviour for real.

I step away for a little and looks what happens..., boy am I going to get my ass fired.

Obs and Capebuffalo like this.

Obs
    Alright, time to shut down. I’ve got about 200 teenagers I have to teach tomorrow. Have to tell you all. My teen boys are SO into getting size. The stories & lessons that I learned from you all here have saved/spared so many kids from making mistakes. You all are amazing. It has been an honor being here, sorry that I am so disruptive & outspoken.
    Buddy I always appreciated you and any guy that actually speaks his mind rather than follow a crowd.
    Proximal likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You have a pic now as your AVI. The one licking the chainsaw!

Yeah I put it back a bit ago.
    charger69 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    He did that to me the very first time i posted a pic. But common, it really dont mean anything. What another dude say. U see the facts selv. In the mirrors. Every day. And this is online. I think he would never say that in real life. Online behaviour must be more aggressive. Cause there is no bodylanguage, no facemimics, no smell, no sound.
    For sure he didnt like newcommers to challange him. But i never saw he fougth other Vets.
    I just answered back as hard as i could by hurting him where it hurted the most. Start another HIT thread full of bullshit, yet coloured with dept so it could act as an ironic threat to his way in the dungeon.
    But our PMs were very friendly until i took on that female Vet member. Today i believe he really didnt care a rats ass. But it would be fun to lead the vetmob to get me baned. I guess again cause he just was bored. Not because he was offended by my behaviour for real.

Or... You might be kissing the ass of someone who played you like a violin.....

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    yeah I get what you saying .
    but just to clarify , it wasn't anything about my physique, fact was he never had ever seen my physique. I told him if he had pics of me without my shirt, to go ahead and post them (no such pics existed at that time).. he was just trying to get people against me by lying to them and telling them I don't even lift let alone should they listen to my advice.

and also to clarify , it was HIM that got banned after that incidence at that time, not me.
    now after the fact, and I have posted pics in my log of my physique, if he wants to say I look like shit. thats totally fine. but before he never had even seen my physique. but of course he didn't get banned for talking shit about my physique anyways (pretty sure his abuse of mod privileges and breaking privacy laws, disclosing personal information publicly without permission, hacking accounts, etc. is what got the ban at that time).. still seems odd and petty he would go through all that trouble just cause he was in disagreement with some anonymous person online.

don't really matter now at this point I guess. my point is just that his actions seemed extremely 'odd', wither bored or not.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    We have peace now though.

Hey Sil...
    How about a big wet sloppy kiss, right on the mouth!!?

I hope you don't mind if I grab your goat beard while I do it....

Last edited by Obs; 11-16-2018 at 12:24 AM.

We have peace now though.

Hey Sil...
    How about a big wet sloppy kiss, right on the mouth!!?

I hope you don't mind if I grab your goat beard while I do it....

I removed it. Just worked on females 30+. Thats is way too old.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Man I dont feel the same way. I look at a girl 5 or 6 years younger and I see a kid that is too easily manipulated.

Not to say I couldn't I just think 30+ is much more attractive.

I cant even say that...
    I am confusing fking with girls I think have their shit together I guess

Man I dont feel the same way. I look at a girl 5 or 6 years younger and I see a kid that is too easily manipulated.

Not to say I couldn't I just think 30+ is much more attractive.

I cant even say that...
    I am confusing fking with girls I think have their shit together I guess
    30+ is still a child. LOL

Obs likes this.

Obs
    30+ is still a child. LOL

True in most cases.
    My gf just turned 28. She is a special case.
    More mature than any person I know.
    Knows what she wants. Works her ass off, keeps a clean house, and just does not fit in with her friends.

When I met her she was literally taking care of herself and two kids with no outside assistance. Damn good at it too.
    She cooked every meal on cast iron.
    The thing that really made me realize how much of a woman she was, was she would immediately wash the skillets and oil them before putting them away.

Show me another woman that does that or puts that much care into everything she does... They don't exist.
    Last edited by Obs; 11-16-2018 at 12:44 AM.

True in most cases.
    My gf just turned 28. She is a special case.
    More mature than any person I know.
    Knows what she wants. Works her ass off, keeps a clean house, and just does not fit in with her friends.

When I met her she was literally taking care of herself and two kids with no outside assistance. Damn good at it too.
    She cooked every meal on cast iron.
    The thing that really made me realize how much of a woman she was, was she would immediately wash the skillets and oil them before putting them away.

Show me another woman that does that or puts that much care into everything she does... They don't exist.
    Wow. So tell me, wtf does she see in Obs. Poor girl is delusional.
    I had to teach my wife how to cook American food. Then she became better than me. LOL

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Wow. So tell me, wtf does she see in Obs. Poor girl is delusional.
    I had to teach my wife how to cook American food. Then she became better than me. LOL

I got no idea what she sees in me but she worships my stupid ass. There has never been another human being that cared about me like she does.

She can spend two dollars on something that makes my day because it was exactly what I needed. Never would have thought I would be with a bartender/hippy.
    Old Duffer and ghettoboyd like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I got no idea what she sees in me but she worships my stupid ass.
    Aren't you hung like a horse? And they say size don't matter, pff.
    Last edited by tarmyg; 11-16-2018 at 02:28 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Or... You might be kissing the ass of someone who played you like a violin.....
    I think i really should make my way over the ocean someday and kick your ass. Seriously.

Obs likes this.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    The feeder program appears to be working for my hams!!!!after 6 weeks I am going to change to my quads. Any comments?
    I think I found the key to what the Dr ordered.
    Pun intended. LOL

What's a feeder program?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I think i really should make my way over the ocean someday and kick your ass. Seriously.

I been waiting for this moment all my life.... Oh loooord... Oh loooord!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    What's a feeder program?
    Its something gays do with a paper towel tube and a gerbil.
    Old Duffer likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I got no idea what she sees in me but she worships my stupid ass. There has never been another human being that cared about me like she does.

She can spend two dollars on something that makes my day because it was exactly what I needed. Never would have thought I would be with a bartender/hippy.

A little trivia for you, Matt Damon married a bartender....
    Obs and --->>405<<--- like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    A little trivia for you, Matt Damon married a bartender....
    She gave me her number while I was eating lunch.
    She even asked her boss if it was ok which I overheard.

I could stick it in her butt for that.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Its something gays do with a paper towel tube and a gerbil.
    Probably goes good with some Buck Angel..
    Obs and Capebuffalo like this.

Funny, when Marcus kept going off on nobody works harder or takes as much pain as him in the gym, I seriously considered (and still do) flying over and seeing if it is true. Just worried about what kind of shitty food you guys have over there.

There shall be no talk of violence in the castle!

xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

[QUOTE=--->>405
    Feeders are where You train the same muscle everyday. Your normal off days you just do 1 exercise 4 sets high reps.
    The intention is to get blood and nutrients into the muscle.

Thread Information