Page 947 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 44784789793794294394494594694794894995095195295799710471447 ... LastLast
Results 37,841 to 37,880 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I was really surprised at how flexible I was afterwards. I couldn't touch the floor with my hands and legs straight. After class I was able to nicely
    How long did you go to.the classes, Haz? Did you tell the instructor you were there specifically for flexibility or did you just jump in with the class and start learning the positions?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I have way to much gas for yoga. I would have to fast.
    almostgone, clarky., NACH3 and 2 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    That would be a concern for me as well. I'd probably create some new pose called "sharing the inner wind" or something.
    clarky., BG and Charlie67 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    How long did you go to.the classes, Haz? Did you tell the instructor you were there specifically for flexibility or did you just jump in with the class and start learning the positions?
    He told me he already knew I was there for flexibility lol. His whole class was about stretches and holding them.

I've tried stretching on my own..... I'm bored after 2 minutes and I don't feel any looser. The yoga class was 1 hour and my shirt was soaked by the end. I never felt so good lol. Other than when training HIT
    almostgone and BG like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    I almost let one slip. I felt it coming on while I was relaxed. I kept it puckered through the stretch just incase lol
    BG likes this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

He told me he already knew I was there for flexibility lol. His whole class was about stretches and holding them.

I've tried stretching on my own..... I'm bored after 2 minutes and I don't feel any looser. The yoga class was 1 hour and my shirt was soaked by the end. I never felt so good lol. Other than when training HIT
    Appreciate that, Haz. I'll defo look into this a little more.

This seems appropriate?

https://youtu.be/MuCDAbeq2PQ

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    This seems appropriate? https://youtu.be/MuCDAbeq2PQ
    Lmfaoooo

My mom and sister went together once to try it out. It was a class of like 20-30 people. One women ripped a loud fart while stretching..... My mother and sister immediately bust out laughing. Not one other person did. They ended up feeling embarassed lol

- Knockout_Power

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Morning

Good morning, Marcus!
    KINGKONG likes this.

Got finished up a bit early at work and came home. Pulled in the driveway and danged if there wasn't a fez of armadillos(armadilli?) screwing aound in the driveway. They're getting to be fairly common in Upper SC. We're a decent way off of the road so it's always something. Occasionally, the neighbors peafowl will be strutting about.
    It's been pretty warm, so most of my beard is now gone. Face is currently as shiny as a spanked baby's @ss. May try to hit shoulders and traps this evening even though I lifted yesterday. Got several things to take care of this week so I may have to double down and hit it 2 days in a row?
    BG likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Good var is sooo much better than the dbol laced stuff you generally see and if you can find some pharma, buy as much as you can comfortably afford. It's well worth it.
    It's amazing how much easier it is to get deep into a lift with a little extra supplementation. I hope to keep the good groove going even after this little blast.
    You've been knocking the sh!t out of your lifting as well! I see all those double drops you're doing.
    I had to stop more than 5wks plus ago AG. The test was shit and there tren , zydex it was just pure sh!t ugl. Defo pharma next time no Q about it.
    So just all me pounding the iron mate so chuffed.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    I had to stop more than 5wks plus ago AG. The test was shit and there tren , zydex it was just pure sh!t ugl. Defo pharma next time no Q about it.
    So just all me pounding the iron mate so chuffed.
    Then you've defo got your mind tuned in to the max, Clarky. You're going to rip the gym apart on your next blast.
    clarky. and BG like this.

Afternoon guys,GGR. AWW man the weather is so crap here the day. Rain rain rain, rest day the day guys and enjoying it.
    Hope everyone had and has a great wk end.
    almostgone, NACH3 and BG like this.

Then you've defo got your mind tuned in to the max, Clarky. You're going to rip the gym apart on your next blast.
    I'm sooo looking forward to it mate, i'll run the test by you and the big man see what yous think.

Afternoon guys,GGR. AWW man the weather is so crap here the day. Rain rain rain, rest day the day guys and enjoying it.
    Hope everyone had and has a great wk end.

Send some of that rain over to SC. All we get are hit and miss thunderstorms. Even the farmers with irrigation are having a rough go of it and I imagine hay prices will start climbing soon. The cattle, bison, and goat farms are hurting a tad already.
    Enjoy your rest day, Clarky. Its almost 7:30 a.m. here so I'll be hitting the rack here in a bit myself.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-24-2016 at 05:30 AM.
    clarky. likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 922.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	164652 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 988.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	164653

Partying last nigth, shitfaced, drunk..u name it..went home, 3 hours sleep....then food and water and into my homegym. What the fuk man...never looed better. Guess alcohol pushed out some water, but also has incr pump. Maybe its the mk677 kicking in. Shouldnt be like this now with fried receptors hooked at 500 sus 250 deca for many weeks.
    BG likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nach, you and me both mate. Really if it was not for the big man starting this thread then we would probs just be talking on the main board like all the rest. In here it is so so different i really really do see you and all as friends nach i do... Yous might think this is not true or nonsense but it it true.

Look what we have in here nach, it really really is just unbelieveable you can not get this anywhere i don't care what anyone says you do not get this.
    Same here Clarky, I think we all feel the same as well... It is truly a great place and I must agree on ALL points you have made... You don't get this anywhere else!
    BG and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Wow haven't had arms this sore and pumped to the max in a long time... Feels great and I must've slept for 13+ hrs feels like I've grown over night lol

Have a great Sunday All

What's up Marcus?
    BG, clarky. and almostgone like this.

BG
    That would be a concern for me as well. I'd probably create some new pose called "sharing the inner wind" or something.
    Muhahahahhahaha
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Lmfaoooo

My mom and sister went together once to try it out. It was a class of like 20-30 people. One women ripped a loud fart while stretching..... My mother and sister immediately bust out laughing. Not one other person did. They ended up feeling embarassed lol
    That is funny!

BG
    Send some of that rain over to SC. All we get are hit and miss thunderstorms. Even the farmers with irrigation are having a rough go of it and I imagine hay prices will start climbing soon. The cattle, bison, and goat farms are hurting a tad already.
    Enjoy your rest day, Clarky. Its almost 7:30 a.m. here so I'll be hitting the rack here in a bit myself.
    I love your country posts....armadillos, fowls and hay prices. I need me some country! Im sick of this Hamptons crap.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Rest day for me - starting w/quads tomorrow
    clarky. likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blast off!!!

First day of this blast.

Hit arms

Rope pd 2w 2f 2w dd
    Cg bench 1f 2w 225 dd
    Incline ez bar skulls 2w 80
    Reverse ez pd straight in db kick backs 2w

Bent over iso db curls 1f 2w 1d
    Incline DB curls 1f 2w 1d (do you guys rotate or no)
    Rope cable curls 2w dd
    DB hammers 45,40,35,30,25

Felt good.
    NACH3, BG, clarky. and 2 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nice Sfla keep us updated Brotha - it's gonna be fun to watch

BG
    Off for back and arms. Then pool time, Africa hot here.
    clarky., almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Rest day for me - starting w/quads tomorrow
    Back for me the mora mate, Well looking forward to it.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Blast off!!!

First day of this blast.

Hit arms

Rope pd 2w 2f 2w dd
    Cg bench 1f 2w 225 dd

Rope cable curls 2w dd

Felt good.
    Nice session Sfla, hope all goes well with the blast.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Off for back and arms. Then pool time, Africa hot here.
    Smash it big guy....

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Blast off!!!

First day of this blast.

Hit arms

Rope pd 2w 2f 2w dd
    Cg bench 1f 2w 225 dd

Rope cable curls 2w dd

Felt good.
    All.right! Have a solid, safe, run, Sfla. On the curls, I usually start with the palm facing forward, and then at the top of the contraction, supinate the wrist/twist it outwards a tad.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

All.right! Have a solid, safe, run, Sfla. On the curls, I usually start with the palm facing forward, and then at the top of the contraction, supinate the wrist/twist it outwards a tad.
    See i have done it that way. But have been switching and unsure best way.

Today palms facing inward, so starting in like a hammer curl, about half way slight twist palms forward and finish the movement that way at top.....

Negative keeping palms out until bottom where twosting.

Very hard to explain hope it made sense

BG
    Back/Arms

Only hit back, I didnt eat enough and was tired from the city, didnt get home until 2ish. Did a full row work out for thickness. Better luck tomorrow
    almostgone, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I've tried stretching on my own..... I'm bored after 2 minutes and I don't feel any looser.

Now that perfectly describes my effort at stretching by myself....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Late post but....

Back and Shoulders the other day:

D handle pulldowns
    Smith supported rows. Heavy.
    T bar rows. Heavy
    Shrugs

Dumbell press. Love them but such a pain hossing them up to shoulder level. Pisses me off.
    Laterals
    Bent laterals over bench

Back still feeling it tonight.
    almostgone, clarky., BG and 1 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Got up in plenty of time to lift, but bis and tris are wrecked. Decided to rest up and lift tomorrow.
    Seems like the weekend gets shorter, the week gets longer, and every day is hotter than the one before. I'm ready for the cooler fall weather.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Good morning guys!
    NACH3 likes this.

Morning, Mr. BB.

Morning guys,GGR. Chest is still very sore the day, arms,shoulders,traps are a wee bit tight sore as well.

Back in a wee bit soooo looking forward to this i love back day as yous know lol. Feeling good the day not long up lol fell a sleep last night about 8.30pm ish and never got up till 10.45am this morning haha never ever sleep that long.
    Must have needed it, last wk of our hols loving the rest.

Report back it a wee while fellas, ohh AG watching wsm on tele the last few days rerun of last year. Gets you going ehh.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning fellas

Damn I agree w/you AG... It feels like I slept at least 24hrs this w/e... Lovely!

I'm still sore everywhere haha.... See how loose I get and what I'm gonna work(either shoulders of quads then vice versa)

Have a kickass day all
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Morning guys,GGR. Chest is still very sore the day, arms,shoulders,traps are a wee bit tight sore as well.

Back in a wee bit soooo looking forward to this i love back day as yous know lol. Feeling good the day not long up lol fell a sleep last night about 8.30pm ish and never got up till 10.45am this morning haha never ever sleep that long.
    Must have needed it, last wk of our hols loving the rest.

Report back it a wee while fellas, ohh AG watching wsm on tele the last few days rerun of last year. Gets you going ehh.
    Absolutely! You see those guys going all out and it gets the motivation going. I've got to get in contact with the guy I got the finals of the 90s WSM, 2000s WSM, and 2011-2014. Hoping he has some of the Europe's Strongest Man, Scotland, Baltics, and other strength contests as well. The wife and I both enjoy watching the events.

Thread Information