Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Dang, they culled you because your hemoglobin was 2g/L over the high. That sucks.
    A know, and she said i can not donate till october ffs. It will be on there system so mp chance of trying till then.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Biceps for me. A little abs, then treadmill.

Dropped by work & got some curious looks. Some folks haven’t seen me for over 2 months.

Back to teacher mode soon. It’s been a good summer.
    Are you running anything just now prox ? Or what was your last cycle. You have put on some beef.
    Proximal likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Just finished tren , mast & test. Been using hgh as well.

More fat loss, but some size. I don't see beef being in my future regretaby. Got to buy new shirts though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-img_2798.jpg  
    clarky. likes this.

Just finished tren , mast & test. Been using hgh as well.

More fat loss, but some size. I don't see beef being in my future regretaby. Got to buy new shirts though.
    Your doing great prox, i have not seen you for a good few months so o see a big difference.
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Your doing great prox, i have not seen you for a good few months so o see a big difference.
    TY Clarky. It’s not impressive by forum standards, but to me, decent results.

How ya doing? What’s in your plans?
    clarky. likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's actually a good bit of difference, Prox.
    Proximal and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

TY AG, greatly appreciated!
    clarky. likes this.

TY Clarky. It’s not impressive by forum standards, but to me, decent results.

How ya doing? What’s in your plans?
    Hi prox, well our son is 8wks old tomorrow so it's been life on hold while i take care of him and my Mrs. Wee blast starting next wk or so just need a few bits, nolva mostly.

Then back at it full blast, want to trim a wee bit and get some good size back.
    I am not chasing the monster shit just a good nice size, i know what i want and i can get it if i put my mind to it.
    Been off on holiday for 2wks so back to work tomorrow.
    Proximal and almostgone like this.

Congrats on the son!!!

Oh man, back to work. I’m guessing you’d rather have a third week of vacation, lol.

Good luck with the blast!
    clarky. likes this.

Congrats on the son!!!

Oh man, back to work. I’m guessing you’d rather have a third week of vacation, lol.

Good luck with the blast!
    Thank you very much prox, yes 3 wks would be good lol. Going to start on my own next year prox. To far in the year now so next year i am going for it.

Sick and tired of bursting my cunt for my employer, i want to be with my family more so working for myself i can do this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hour yoga.

I’m having left shoulder pain when raise arm straight (elbow joint next to ear). Annoying.

Thank you very much prox, yes 3 wks would be good lol. Going to start on my own next year prox. To far in the year now so next year i am going for it.

Sick and tired of bursting my cunt for my employer, i want to be with my family more so working for myself i can do this.
    Hell Yeah, you can!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

I don't post here out of disrespect but I can coach you on this.

It is a one time discision.
    You do it.
    You save.
    You prepare every day for bad times.
    Cut out unnecessary spending.
    It takes at least four years of work to build a wird of mouth rep.

In the meantime building your rep, advertise all you can.

I have done charity jobs that landed me thousands in references.

You will either spend the rest of your life making someone else rich or you will buckle down and take the lumps to make yourself rich.

Balls and insurance are the only two things required.
    The rest is dedication you already have.

No toys.
    Your toys are your tools.

Most people want a car that costs 150k. You want a truck that will pick up ten of thise cars in ten minute for the same price. Just an example.

Also, start diversifying immediately.
    10 bucks is ten bucks when shit is slow.

I added three services this year and feel much less afraid of winter.

This should be my slow time but I am hauling ass.

You got this.
    Proximal, GirlyGymRat and Cuz like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Although... More family and wirking for yourself do not go together.

Its Sunday and all in all I worked 14 hours, 4 were unpaid.

I got home and wanted to be left alone.

Yawn.....time to do do band work and stretches.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Although... More family and wirking for yourself do not go together.

Its Sunday and all in all I worked 14 hours, 4 were unpaid.

I got home and wanted to be left alone.
    True obs, i have just had enough of the shit i put up with mate. I have always wanted to do it be never had the balls.
    Obs likes this.

Hi fellas/Girly, doc friday for some bloods. fbc and test. Endo must have requested them as she did say to me she wanted these done again in a few monthe.

Morning fellas/Girly, what is getting destroyed today then ?.
    almostgone and Proximal like this.

I may try shoulders again today, Clarky. What about you?

Morning fellas/Girly, what is getting destroyed today then ?.
    I hope you and everyone else had a great day!

Triceps!

Abs & treadmill.

Took nap yesterday and today after work.
    almostgone, Proximal and clarky. like this.

Fasting BW this morning. Was a little hungry after.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-img_2821.jpg  

Restorative yoga at the beach. Lovely!

Leaving tomorrow for yoga camp! 3 full days of yoga, Pilates, more yoga and random Zumba class. Also meditation (which I skip - rather sleep an extra 45 minutes lol), hiking, water sports, tennis, massage during down time.

It’s annual summer get away!!! In the woods at a retreat with catered meals. Farm to table, organic, gFree...blah blah blah.

I’ve signed up for acupuncture session. I’ve never so excited about trying!!

I may try shoulders again today, Clarky. What about you?
    I did a wee all round body session, nothing to write about just a few sets of each muscle group to get stretching again .

I hope you and everyone else had a great day!

Triceps!

Abs & treadmill.
    Doing great prox , thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Restorative yoga at the beach. Lovely!

Leaving tomorrow for yoga camp! 3 full days of yoga, Pilates, more yoga and random Zumba class. Also meditation (which I skip - rather sleep an extra 45 minutes lol), hiking, water sports, tennis, massage during down time.

It’s annual summer get away!!! In the woods at a retreat with catered meals. Farm to table, organic, gFree...blah blah blah.

I’ve signed up for acupuncture session. I’ve never so excited about trying!!
    Sounds nice Girly, something you could be doing with just now. I had acupuncture a few times after a car accident years back it was good.

Enjoy.

Current status....waiting on acupuncture treatment. Yayyyy!!!

tarmyg and clarky. like this.

I need to be there. That looks very relaxing!!! Please post up after your accupuncture session, GGR.
    clarky. and GirlyGymRat like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions

Jealous
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

@Clarky European Strongman Championships tomorrow ...right?
    clarky. likes this.

@Clarky European Strongman Championships tomorrow ...right?
    Yes Mate, today. .

Hey AG, have you been following Eddie, Best, Shaw, Oberst. The four of them are travelling america and they were in scotland as well Not long ago, it is being filmed on the History channel, totally forgot to say to you.
    I have only seen wee bits as its not on over here yet i looked and looked lol so see bits on you tube. Looks real funny mate.

I need to be there. That looks very relaxing!!! Please post up after your accupuncture session, GGR.
    Nice, Girly, Looks great.

Hey AG, have you been following Eddie, Best, Shaw, Oberst. The four of them are travelling america and they were in scotland as well Not long ago, it is being filmed on the History channel, totally forgot to say to you.
    I have only seen wee bits as its not on over here yet i looked and looked lol so see bits on you tube. Looks real funny mate.
    I've been watching the snippets and bits on Instagram. Those guys are such good friends and mess with each other.

I saw a short clip where big Shaw set a new world record with the Dinnie stones. Have traded comments back and forth with Nick Best a couple of times on IG about a couple of clips I saw.

LOL, for the longest time I thought Eddie Hall and Robert Oberst literally couldn't stand each other, but they go on and on like great pals now.

I'm hoping more and more will be posted on YouTube. Mrs. AG told me I ought to check on the History Channel website and see if they have any of it available to watch online, so the next time I take her to the Dr., I'll watch some of it.

Really, really like the way these guys hang together. Should be a huge boost to getting the strength events more "mainstream".

Terry Hollands is doing a bodybuilding show today, I think. If I recall correctly he is just shy of 300 lb and 6'-61/2" tall.

I'm PMing you an IG link. The transformation is crazy. Kel and I were talking about how difficult the tall guys have it in BB competition.
    clarky. likes this.

I've been watching the snippets and bits on Instagram. Those guys are such good friends and mess with each other.

I saw a short clip where big Shaw set a new world record with the Dinnie stones. Have traded comments back and forth with Nick Best a couple of times on IG about a couple of clips I saw.

LOL, for the longest time I thought Eddie Hall and Robert Oberst literally couldn't stand each other, but they go on and on like great pals now.

I'm hoping more and more will be posted on YouTube. Mrs. AG told me I ought to check on the History Channel website and see if they have any of it available to watch online, so the next time I take her to the Dr., I'll watch some of it.

Really, really like the way these guys hang together. Should be a huge boost to getting the strength events more "mainstream".

Terry Hollands is doing a bodybuilding show today, I think. If I recall correctly he is just shy of 300 lb and 6'-61/2" tall.

I'm PMing you an IG link. The transformation is crazy. Kel and I were talking about how difficult the tall guys have it in BB competition.
    Yes that's where i see most of there stuff IG, yes i seen brian do the stones haha they were heavy fuckers, Not the same weight if i recall correctly ? .
    almostgone likes this.

Yes that's where i see most of there stuff IG, yes i seen brian do the stones haha they were heavy fuckers, Not the same weight if i recall correctly ? .
    Yes sir, that really has to throw you off kilter. Couldn't imagine how his core and lower spine felt.

LOL @ some of Eddie's and Oberst's comments on IG. Out of nowhere Oberst posts on Hall's page....God you're disgusting.
    Just f-in hilarious but having fun with it.
    clarky. likes this.

Couldn't believe how much bf Hollands shed with no loose skin....he must be blessed or have a trick. Did you read how he decided to do a BB comp. His girlfriend/ wife is IFBB physique ( think I got that right) and do she's doing a strength event and he is doing BB'ing comps. Really cool.

Hollands is looking very muscular for 6'6-1/2" tall.
    clarky. likes this.

Couldn't believe how much bf Hollands shed with no loose skin....he must be blessed or have a trick. Did you read how he decided to do a BB comp. His girlfriend/ wife is IFBB physique ( think I got that right) and do she's doing a strength event and he is doing BB'ing comps. Really cool.

Hollands is looking very muscular for 6'6-1/2" tall.
    Well, after the weight lose he did have some under his chest you could see it as clear as day. Now fast forward to the comp prep and it's gone.

It was quite a lot too, He has posted some stuff on his IG today talking about the show, just going to watch it now.

Aye hall and the gang are so funny. Great to see this how they can be themselves.
    almostgone likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190804_234327.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	177003

Name:	20190804_234245.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	241.3 KB 
ID:	177004

Name:	20190804_234137.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	430.3 KB 
ID:	177005

Name:	Screenshot_20190804-234010_Instagram.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	374.0 KB 
ID:	177006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190804-233500_Instagram.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	458.1 KB 
ID:	177007

A few from his IG today. Outstanding, what a guy, just goes to show you really van do something if you put your mind to it and have the support.

A few from his IG today. Outstanding, what a guy, just goes to show you really van do something if you put your mind to it and have the support.
    Say, how did you capture the pic off of IG. I've been sharing links and shit because I couldn't get my phone to do the pic.

God, I hope my phone isn't obsolete already: lol:
    We just got them last September or so...Google Pixel3 XL phones. I remember telling the salesman to make sure I got my tests results after the prostate exam they gave me.

Really lightened up my wallet. I told Mrs. AG that Verizon was a tool of the devil and she thought I was serious.

Say, how did you capture the pic off of IG. I've been sharing links and shit because I couldn't get my phone to do the pic.

God, I hope my phone isn't obsolete already: lol:
    We just got them last September or so...Google Pixel3 XL phones. I remember telling the salesman to make sure I got my tests results after the prostate exam they gave me.

Really lightened up my wallet. I told Mrs. AG that Verizon was a tool of the devil and she thought I was serious.

I just screenshot them AG, then crop them if needed. They go in to my gallery then i just post a pic as normal.
    I have the samsung S9, so i push the power button and the lower volume button together to snape a screenshot.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information